Credit Collection Services has a few aliases. thanks for the information :). Thanks in advance. https://money.com/how-to-remove-credit-collection-services-from-your-credit-report/. MLS# 73101309. Your guide to everything personal finance. PO Box 9134. Fax: (781) 319-8706 (781) 319-8706. . Upon seeing this on my reports I paid it immediately and was going to see what steps I can take to have it possibly removed. So, I filed a ripoff report on them; and, since they called twice within 10 minutes time, I also filed two complaints with the NATIONAL DO NOT CALL LIST. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. Box 9123 Needham, MA 02494 Send a fax: 781-644-6115 Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. CCS has a large staff of bilingual CSAs, and our bilingual IVR offers 24/7 account servicing functionality. Credit Collections U.S.A., L.L.C. To file a dispute with the collection agency, please contact them at the following: Credit Collection Services (CCS) PO Box 9134. The city for 02494 is usually the name of the main post office. RIP OFF RIP OFF. If you must deal with a debt collector on the phone, consider recording the conversation. Norwood, MA 02062-2679. The bill they are claiming I owe is non-existent; it was paid months ago. If trouble arises, such as a lawsuit directed at you via CCS, youll have your paper trail. Hiding money or assets from a legitimate debt collector is illegal if you owe them. Farmers signed me up for insurance when I said no. This whole thing is a scam and I encourage anyone who has had a similar experience to fight this with them because they are a bunch of con artists. The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) enforces these rules, which are collectively known as the FDCPA, and prevents debt collectors from harassing you. They used the 617 965 2000 phone and leave the tracks in my bank, I called them and they don't have records may be my lawyer will find the records. p.o. PO Box 9134 Canton, MA 02021-9134. Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. However, sometimes its better just to pay the debt, especially if its new, and youre certain that its legit. Due to the volume of referrals serviced by the CCS organization, we have been able to negotiate virtually unlimited search capabilities with our asset and skip tracingvendors. Sometimes, the debt validation letter doesnt work out. Not only are the employees of CCS scum, they are also liars. At some point in your life, you may have a period when you fall on hard times and your bills start to pile up. Our processing efficiencies are extended to clients in the form of a full-service collection program that ensures a thorough collection effort on every single account. They must notify you that they are a debt collection agency both orally and in writing. Before choosing any financial product, read the terms and conditions from the financial service provider. But what if due to some unavoidable circumstances I am not able to pay back my debt . Can you still qualify for a mortgage with medical collections? If it hasnt, send yet another letter requesting that they do this. With phone calls, there wont be a record. Phone: 888.567.7557. I really dont understand how these scumbags survive with so much fraud added to their credentials. Phone: (781) 449-5766 (781) 449-5766. Many here have faced the same. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. try and see if you can get any advice there. Is Credit Collection Services (CCS) hurting your credit score? The total outstanding balance may increase as the additional fees get accrued. Copyright 1997-2023 Ripoff Report. We may be compensated if you click this ad. Its "www.lawguru.com". You may see them listed on your credit report as a collections account. All FICO Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO Score 8, and may include additional FICO Score versions. Some states allow wage garnishment, while others do not. Your personal details (name, email address and phone number) will be delivered to the company advertised on the Creditmagic after ve agreed to go for the counseling session by filling out the no-obligation form. Written communication simplifies everything. UNITED STATES BANKRUPTCY COURT SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF OHIO EASTERN DIVISION In Re: ) Chapter 13 Case No. The combination of our professionalism, data security, compliance programs, and decades of countrywide servicing experience makes CCS an outstanding partnering solution. OC said they can't.)4. CCS SALES OFFICES. I just filed an FCC report on them for collecting a debt that was older than 6 years as per Georgia State Law. Directions. Dont attempt to hide money. does your lawyer even know wheer to look? I have disputed this on my credit file several times now, even sending in proof that this has been paid. "|- Fortune 50 Client||"It is a pleasure to work with Marc. Ft. 300 2nd Ave Unit 3170, Needham, MA 02494. On the employer review site Glassdoor, a former employee said, The company maximizes profits while engaging in unsavory business practices that lack ethics and moral fiber. Another called them a cut-throat collection agency.. For Sale. Ask progressive to remove it. Current Outline Item. If you are referring to my referring to CCS employees as scum, the Merriam-Webster definition of scum in that context, is as follows: "a low, vile, or worthless person or group of people". When you register for our products and services, we also collect certain personal information from you for identification purposes, such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, social security number, IP address, and date of birth. I believe I have visited with the CCS team at least a half dozen times over the past 15 years. Why does a collection agency need to know about my insurance coverage? Lastly, if youre the type of person who would rather hire a professional and be done with the whole thing, thats an option. I have worked with him for quite a while. CCS has implemented an extremely robust Compliance Management System (CMS), which has been praised by many of the nations largest creditors following comprehensive audit. What can I do to get thru to make a payment? Don't give up and fight the good fight! my zip info! There are 3 officer records in this business. Account Information . There was a paperwork error resulting in LABCORP not being paid by my insurance. Contact us today for a free consult to know your rights and don't let Credit Collection Services get the best of you! the General manager said Hollywood Florida, Patsy Ward Hollywood Public Defender Patsy Ward is railroading a disabled autistic child to prison Los Angeles California, Regal Keto Shark Tank Regal Keto Diet Pills Reviews This weight is usually regained quickly once you go off the cleanse. Read our user reviews first - discover the good, the bad, and the ugly about Credit Collection Services by reading customer reviews and complaints. Certificate of Service Filed by David Wadsworth on behalf of Jared Walters (related document(s):{{223}} Application to Employ, {{224}} 9013-1.1 Notice). However the debt has some how been lowered in their office which leads me to believe they are trying to find a comfortable number I am willing to pay in order to keep this off my credit report. 3 E Montgomery Crossroads If you are in an active loan situation I would do what they say, if not. "|- Fortune 50 Client||"Pleasant and reliable client contacts. Enlighten me. I hope there will be plenty like you who can actually turn the table. I called Progressive they admitted their mistake and sent a letter to me and to CCS saying I do not owe the debt. 17. All FICO Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO Score 8, and may include additional FICO Score versions. Print Local Information . "|- National Healthcare Client||"I want to thank you for all your help with the Audit Review. Dont believe what they say. How those businesses take care of those complaints is what separates good businesses from the rest. 280 Hillside Ave Ste 2. Corporate Advocacy Program - Verified Status, How To Get Your Report Featured On All Report Pages. They cannot threaten to have you arrested or imprisoned over unpaid debts. If only there was a way to give them a taste of their own medicine and sue the pigs. GIVE A MONTHLY GIFT. And do you realize the debt that these people REFUSE to PAY BACK, gets passed on to the consumer, you know the people that do pay the money they owe. Heres a list of some of the nations most popular debt collectors that cause damage to your credit. We do not offer warranties for any products and services linked from this site and do not directly endorse any advertisements shown. Rockville MD, Tervana Car collection Bought a caror so I thought. For visitors with visual disabilities, access to this website, including our FICO Data Privacy Policy, is available through assistive technologies, such as BrowseAloud, JAWS, VoiceOver, Narrator, ChromeVox, and Window-Eyes. Now everyone knows that anyone associated with the collection industry fits into that category. If it was not for them, now there would be no need for collection agencies would there. It is not uncommon for companies to mix up contact information. And what would you call the people that REFUSE to pay their bills??? Never talk to a debt collector on the phone. Many factors affect your FICO Scores and the interest rates you may receive. Corporate Headquarters: 117 Kendrick Street, Suite 250 Needham, MA 02494. All rights reserved. Credit Collection Services (CCS) Contact Information. I would always prefer to pay back the debt in time. Disclaimer: Crediful does its best to maintain accurate and updated information. Business Hours. (617) 965-2000. Business hours. If you are worried about account information you can either white it out or use a black marker on the copy. Credit Collection Services has onsite legal counsel and may choose to sue you to collect on the debt. CCS-Credit Collection Services Credit Control Services, Inc. CCS (USA) INC. -official name of Credit Control Services, In, which credit company only pull credit report from Equifax if. You can send that in as well, and also void out account info. As I had already paid this bill I called their number and went through the touch-tone menus. strict standards for business conduct. Youre probably asking yourself, have I ever made a purchase or borrowed money from Credit Collection Services? The answer is no. Move right into this inviting three-level townhouse in . Apparently, the company affiliates with many lawyers. 6. CCS collections is listed in my credit report against an outstanding debt. Log in to your Owner Portal and select "Billing" to explore the options. US. If they keep calling, send them a cease and desist letter. Once your debt reaches a certain age, it is considered zombie debt, and you are no longer legally obligated to pay it. Tommorow I am going to call my insurance agent and see if he ever submitted this bill to claims. medical payment data collection contact number. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Credit Collection Services (CCS) is recognized as one of the nations largest and most respected collection firms. We have filed criminal charges Cleveland Georgia, ENDBAR FOUNDATIONS INC efi demolition equipment, Endbar Foundations Screwed me out of $2000 on the 1st job and $29,970 on the 2nd Job over 10 Months of work gone. Certified letter and estimate as proof as Rusty is great at lying just as he did from the start from my truck to his home. 1 Bed. What?? Lexington Law can assist you in disputing Credit Collection Services accounts. 15-52357 Nicholas Phillips By clicking "TRY IT", I agree to receive newsletters and promotions from Money and its partners. Its also quite possible that you may never hear from or have to deal with CCS Collections again. |, Don't let them get away with it! Let the truth be known!. Very timely. Call the OC and see if insurance can be billed, (or-rebilled), collections ultimately paid by insurance get removed per new rules that came from CRAs settlement with 22 state AGs. Credit Collection Services is a verified debt collection company that has been operating since 1996 and holds a respectable B rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB). I think the company has up to thirty days to validate the debt. Maybe there is an SOL on how long they have to complete the process. That is what as you said your bank register showed. Primary/preferred city: Needham Heights, MA Acceptable: Needham, Needham Hgts Stats and Demographics for the 02494 ZIP Code Contents Platform Products Contents Claim Services Fraud Detection & Analytics Select For Specialty Valuation Claim Payments . Ripoff Report on: Credit Collection Services - Credit collection services ccs drafted checks and withdrew funds from my checking account without notice or judge. Its all there in black and white. He sent me a bill saying he had insured me past the date I had payed and asked me to pay an amount to cover those dates ($61.37) I sent him a check which cleared on July 14th. Maybe you should send the collector a debt validation letter along with a COPY of the check or reciept showing you paid it. More details on software and accessibility are available at WebAIM.org. Needham Heights, MA 02494. Click on your state to find a locally licensed expert, Debt Relief won't fix all your debt problems, but can be a good option for some consumers. phone pay in center,bot,refuses recog. Your associates always give me my reports in a timely manner. Actually we are paying back the debt and so they should agree to PFD. Best of luck to all of you dealing with this screwed up company! After searching for the company on the internet I found that I am not the only person they have bothered. They may contact you as CCS Collections, Credit Control Services, or some other variation of that name. Needham, MA 02494. Not all the creditors/debt collectors agree to trim down the outstanding balances, interests, and fees payable by the consumer. In the other 15 states, you can record with the other partys permission. Many factors affect your FICO Scores and the interest rates you may receive. If youre getting hassled by CCS, which represents companies in a variety of fields, including the banking and health industries, you should know your rights and watch out for common shady tactics used by collection agencies. I would like to get some advice about paying medical collections. . Great job! I don't know about their email address (did you check their website? Consumers love to do business with someone that can admit mistakes and state how they made improvements. In order to be sure that you owe the debt, you need to send a debt validation letter to CCS collections. They must provide documentation proving the validity of their claim at your request (debt verification). If you're ultimately unable to make payments, your debts may be sent to collections, meaning your account will be passed to a debt recovery agency, earning a collection letter and possibly a stain on your credit report. I have gotten several employees there to admit to me that they don't understand why their policies are the way they are and apologize to me and say "I just work here". Harassing calls from a debt collection company tend to trigger a range of unpleasant emotions, from anxiety, fear, anger, frustration and beyond. Will my credit score improve if I pay it off and close the account? [*] Results are not typical or guaranteed. Today I call the # to find out what's going on. Call (Toll Free) Collections Agencies. How Much Should Your 401(k) Contribution Be? For example, the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act prohibits a debt collector from using abusive, unfair, or deceptive practices. Click below to start repairing your credit. You see, they can have Illinois take my drivers license,at their choosing.Ihave a written contract with them.Only thing is-I have made my payments,faithfully over the past 10 yrs.I tell them this and they say-Oh no you haven't! Please let me know. The credit bureau agencies, Experian, Transunion and Equifax, may lower your credit score by 50 points or more, resulting in higher interest rates for any future borrowing. Send a fax: 781-433-2922. I just don't want to pay one of them and have it screw me for years down the road. The business status is Rejected now. It is important that we have the documention so that we can help you dispute this with the client. When you register for our products and services, we also collect certain personal information from you for identification purposes, such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, social security number, IP address, and date of birth. No trade-offs required. Posted on July 4, 2022 by . This is cleary extortion and harrasment, on behalf of Allstate aka; Credit Collection Services (CCS PO Box 9135 Needham, MA 02494) Read full review of Credit Collection Services . But please make sure you include your file number on every paper you send in, this is located in the gray shaded box on the return stub it should start with either a 05 or 06. This is just a request that please do not use profane language because this is a public forum. Lexington Law is a professional credit repair law firm that works with people who want to fix their credit. For over 50 years, CCS has focused its resources to professionally and comprehensively service consumer-related payment obligations. By taking the right steps, you can stop the annoying calls and get your credit score back up. Drug Rehab Deception Addiction Treatment Industry Rocked By Fraud & Abuse. Overall, there is little evidence that detox diets help eliminate any of these compounds. CCS just does the job for the banks, Insurance Companies, Credit Card Companies, Stores where checks were bounced, Stealing Cable the list goes on and on of what these millions and millions of scums/frauds that refuse to pay what they owe, if I owned a business I would probably need to seek the service of a Collection agency also. Send all documents certified sign receipt as proof. Now supposedly CCS needs to verify with their client Progressive that in fact the documentation which they sent me and CCS is correct. Needham Heights, MA 02494. Chase Geiser Cube Advertising LLC The American Report Podcast Complete scam artist that uses the seller platform Fiverr.com to help him rip off hard working people for thousands of dollars. Sending a letter through certified mail, which requires a signature upon delivery, provides proof that CCS received the letter. Patients made into prostitutes and sex slaves, bilking insurance companies out of millions, Sac_County Iowa Prosecutor Ben Smith pays $750,000 to settle Ripoff Report 1983 civil rights lawsuit.. Federal Judge stops prosecutors abuse of power against ED Magedson Founder of Ripoff Report. The less they know about you, the better. I have sent them certified letters ordering them to stop but every year or so they try it again. (MLS PIN) 3 beds, 2.5 baths, 2720 sq. I am glad to see that you got good results. What the BBB has done to consumers for over 100 years is one of the many reasons why Ripoff Report was created. I don't knowwhen I google CCS in Needham, MA there are numerous reports about them being FRAUDS. Now, lets get into the details. FTC's website on credit. CCS--Credit Collection Services Credit Control Services, Inc. d/b/a 2 Wells Avenue Newton MA 02459-, (617) 965-2000. Needham, MA 02494. Fax: (781) 319-8706 (781) 319-8706. In 35 states and D.C., its legal to secretly record phone calls. Bogus Celebrity Advertisements FACE & Skin CREAM Ripoff! Bringing together quality, speed, and technology to power advanced, affordable diagnostics for all. Austin Texas, AMC LLC PROPERTY MANAGEMENT MATT GOELZE IS A LIAR AND A THIEF REFUSING TO GIVE ME BACK MY RENTAL DEPOSIT Salt Lake City Utah, Tactical USA login.tacticalusa.com Failed to deliver on all promised goods and services Boston MA, Priority Wrecker Service BEWARE OF CASH ONLY SCAMMING TOWING COMPANY, THEY CHARGE $75 PER MILE AND THEY TAKE CASH ONLY THE OWNER IS A CONVICTED FELON WHO HAS multiple arrest Batavia Illinois. A different number you can try is 1-800-360-2821 This is a different department which has a lower volume of inbound calls. Any derogatory item on your credit file, including a collections account, may harm your credit score. Over five decades of uninterrupted growth, proven leadership, unparalleled client relationships, and a tireless commitment to servicing excellence. Ads by Money. Good Luck. thre is an atty web site that they allow you to ask one free question a month and a lawyer from your state will post you a reply on that website and e-mail you that your question has been answered. So they didn't even delete it? This is what I call profanity. I go to their website, it has no info except a page to take payment. This site is for informational purposes only and does not provide legal advice or financial advice. I wouldnt change a thing. Unfortunately, a lot of people who get these calls just dont understand their rights. This site may receive compensation from third-party advertisers. Could you be so kind as to post the FAX number you received. Hi Sue Since this article was first published, debt collection protections for consumers have improved. 18. Send the reporting CA a PFD offer5. ask that they recall the collection in exchange for full payment4. File your review. On November 29, 2008. "I strongly recommend Erin Hayes of Mother Construction Corp., trust Erin and this company to do." Read more "I strongly recommend Erin Hayes of Mother Construction Corp., trust Erin and this company to do outstanding work on behalf of her clients. More details on software and accessibility are available at WebAIM.org. They call me and send me things in the mail; they are even calling my relatives in IL trying to reach mebut I don't owe them anything. If you would like to try again to verify the information I have given you, the hours of operation are 8:30am to 12am EST Monday thru Friday. Ask for a letter with details about the original debt, then hang up. Most collection agencies have numerous complaints filed against them with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) and the Better Business Bureau (BBB). MONTEREY BAY COLLECTION #0107871 N1 . "|- Large Utility Organization||"CCS has been proactive in obtaining and procuring any information or reporting we have requested. They have been in business since 1966. Consumers working with the debt relief companies can still be sued by the creditors/collection agencies. CCS is always ready and willing to assist with any requests we may have. (While debt collectors may not want this information to be widely known, its your right to be informed.). Ripoff Report | Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported. Mail is the best way to protect yourself. Please share this email with all who participated on Wednesday with a big thank you, CCS is always a Best in Class organization. Credit Collection Services (CCS) is recognized as one of the nation's largest and most respected collection firms. With a litle legwork this should all be taken care of shortly. If this is Credit Collection Services, Inc. To Whom It May Concern: Get the latest business insights from Dun & Bradstreet. As a result, it could harm your credit rather than improve it. I think the bureaus will get it removed from your credit report. Certificate of Service Filed by David Wadsworth on behalf of Wadsworth Garber Warner Conrardy, P.C. Inside CVS. Corporate Advocacy Program: How to repair your business reputation. 725 Canton Street. I think this place is a scam. This company is just looking for easy money, don't pay them unless you owe them money and you agree. see if you qualify for Charity Care, if not then3. 33 Highland Ave Needham, MA, 02494-3020 United . I agree to Money's. Paula, Andy, and Amanda are worth their weight in gold. I've mailed my policy declaration to CSS - POB 9134 - Needham MA 02494 as they requested so they can see I that there was no lapse in my coverage and quit harassing me over $38. Theyre one of the largest debt collection companies in the country with 700 employees and over $53 million in annual revenue. Salt Lake City, UtahU.S.A. Good luck. The toll-free telephone number for Patient Billing is 800-845-6167. yes. ), but if you're going to DV, you should do so CMRR. Find company research, competitor information, contact details & financial data for Arrive At Newton Music Academy of Needham Heights, MA. I hate CCS, but I am the one harassing them now so the tables have turned. the registered agent in Delaware is The Corporation Trust Company, Corporation Trust center, 1209 Orange Street, Wilmington, DE 19801 (302)658-7581. As I said before if you don't owe the money don't pay. Do any of you realize that before a debt goes to a collection agency, it usually is over a year old? Unfortunately I guess I will just have to hope they get fined. Has your experience with this business or person been good? It is also illegal for Credit Collection Services to make any claims they cannot or will not follow through on. By the way I got a generic response back from the FTC saying pretty much thanks for letting us knowthat's it so far. Does anyone happen to know the email address for Credit Collection Services, PO BOX 9134, NEEDHAM , MA 02494-9134, (877) 289-0281? I sent a copy of my letter in to them too. Learn more. Of course I have and have had insurance with another company the whole time. Basically if you owe money and do not pay the Company you received services from, they will place you into collections period! Why? Does anyone happen to knowthe email address for Credit Collection Services, PO BOX 9134, NEEDHAM , MA 02494-9134, (877) 289-0281? Business Hours. Re: Acct. I am sure they cannot prove anything. . Learn more. Thumbnails Document Outline Attachments Layers. All rights reserved. Report lost or stolen card: Visa: 800.449.7728 . Keep this deadline in mind and act fast. Verified with my agent. With more than 18 years of experience, they achieved over 6 million removals for their clients in 2021 alone. Here is the letter as follows. Keep yourself updated. And yes sometimes this info is wrong and the collection agency needs to ask for documentation to clear your name. The business id is 823956. Once they agree to PFD, the negative item will get automatically removed from your credit report once you pay off the outstanding debt in full. Phone number: (617) 965-2000 or (877) 870-1000. Yes on many occasion and I will say they are genuine about getting back to you. Get started on the path to better credit today: Fill out the form for a free credit consultation. 2 Wells Ave Dept 773, Newton, MA 02459-3208. Raisman Ins E. Insurance Adjusters Collection Agencies Insurance (781) 400-2256. Collections can hurt your credit score and remain on your credit report for up to seven years regardless of whether you pay it or not. First send a DV letter to the CA by certified post. Further information is available in our FICO Data Privacy Policy. They cannot send letters with the appearance of an official government or court letter. Offers may be subject to change without notice. Copyright 2001-document.write(new Date().getFullYear()) Fair Isaac Corporation. MLS ID #73044938, Peter Doisneau, 781-422-9064, Tower Hill Real Estate, LLC, 617-640-2843 .