Excellent article. In one of the most unorthodox moves in ammo, the Wolf Hill Trading Company manufactured a hybrid shotgun shell that combined your average 12-gauge load with a .50 BMG/M17 tracer. Ammo purchasers are responsible for use and compliance with all federal, state and local laws. .410 Gauge 2 1/2 Thug Slug 123 Gr. New ruling as of 7/5/22. The Bolo Round. The three-inch loads will fit few revolvers and, while the kick is noticeable in a long gun, in a handgun recoil it runs towards the .357/.44 Magnum class. A blinding blast of cayenne pepper can make that unwanted pest think twice. Residents of CA and NY must have their ammunition shipped to a local FFL for transfer. I also have a Mossberg .410 pump w/Hogue pistol grip & 18.5 barrel; lots of fun! But for a chance to shoot your very own incendiary round, why not try it at least once? Two .30 caliber balls connected by steel wire. For the .50 Cal BMG Shotgun, I have to wonder if they are all really tracer rounds. (8 grams) Hollow Point Slug $ 15.00 Add to basket.410 Gauge 3 Super Buck 00 Buckshot Ammunition $ 20.00 Read more.410 Gauge Dragon's Breath Shotgun Ammunition $ 25.00 Add to basket.410 Gauge Rubber Buckshot Ammunition $ 20.00 Add to basket.410 Rock Salt Shotgun Ammunition $ 15.00 Add to basket We have been trying to get this stuff in for just about 2 years, grab it up while you can. That I can see being worth the cost of admission. Six rounds per pack. It's much more impressive at night. $8.00 Per Piece. 4. 12 Gauge Armor Piercing Incendiary - 3 Rounds Per Pack . Firequest pricing is absolutely criminal. In 1848, a man named Walter Hunt created Rocket Ball ammunition arguably the first example of caseless ammunition. I use an old single shot 12 ga. Don't mess up my good ones. Itll cost you anywhere between five to six bucks a shell. Now were getting somewhere. We talk a lot about guns around here, but guns are of course only half of the pew pew equation. 12ga. ****NOTE**** I do NOT have that many, and they will go very quickly 12 Gauge Long Term Storage 50x Count, Waterproof Exotic Shotgun Shell Pack. Its a real round created by some very respected names in the firearms world in the 1960s including P.O. They produce no heat or flame and are therefore perfectly legal in most places where tracers are banned though you should still check your applicable laws. NW, STE 109 #170 Kennesaw, GA. 30152. Watch the video below to see Dragons Breath go. xmlHttp.setRequestHeader('Content-Type', 'application/json'); J Dewey Rods Pistol Cleaning Kits; Firebird Targets; G2 Research. Phoenix Rising offers the most versatile range of exotic shotgun ammunition ever seen in the industry! One pack of six rounds of all of our .410 rounds. The cost of Dragons Breath is similar to the Flash Thunder Grenades. Required fields are marked *. you a link to reset your password. Tests showed the round performed favorably against the 5.7 and 4.6 rounds; however, these tests took place in 1999 and 2000. Assuming that an adult male person and a deer are of about the same weight class, this fi ure seems a valid standard. Enter your email below. Color of shell/hull may vary due to limited availability. A lot cheaper and a lot more fun when you make them yourself. These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our websites. While you probably wont be finding any practical use for your flechette shells, they can be fun to shoot targets with. Dont let the name fool you. While the bolo round may not look like much, it can cause a great deal of damage to anything that it hits. Thats a purposeful period. We are one of only a handful of dealers for these exotic shells, after almost a *** NEW PRODUCT***Exotic 300 BLK Black Out Heavy Incendiary Ammunition Exotic Ammo. The cost of these rounds is just under $7 a shell, so the reliability is certainly something to consider before you buy a box. Copyright 2023 Pew Pew Media, Inc. All rights reserved. To round off the .410 collection, I have a Saiga .410 with an ATI Talon/Scorpion pistol and 15 round magazine. I may earn a small part of the sale from links to any products or services on this site. 410 Gauge Shotgun Ammunition; Exotic Rifle Ammunition . Weird Tactical Things On Amazon (that arent all that bad). 4 may be suitable for some pest shooting, but penetration is lacking for self-defense purposes. I believe that with #4 buck or better, that this is a reasonable home defense weapon that is plenty accurate within that realm. Out of Stock. Each shell contains five .31 caliber rubber balls. By clicking Accept you consent to our use of cookies. Get Our Top Shooting Drills and Zeroing Targets ($47 value - but FREE for a limited time). The 00 buckshot completes the round to make it a very serious defense round especially at normal pistol ranges. This design worked for repeating action firearms, specifically lever-action guns. 'Super Dragon' Dragon's Breath Ammunition 12 Gauge 2 3/4" - 5 Round Pack - Backorder 15-20 Business Days, 'Super Dragon' Dragon's Breath Ammunition .410 Gauge 2 1/2" - 5 Round Pack, Pepper Blast Shotgun Ammunition 12 Gauge 2 3/4" - 5 Round Pack, Exothermic Technologies - Pulsefire Backpack Kit, Exothermic Technologies Under - Barrel Ubf Flamethrower, Exothermic Technologies - Replacement Battery Charger, Exothermic Technologies - Pulsefire Backpack Carry Bag, Exothermic Technologies - Pulsefire Lrt Flamethrower, Atomic Ammo .308 Win. 10 Gauge, 12 Gauge, 16 Gauge, 20 Gauge, 24 Gauge, 28 Gauge, 32 gauge, 410 Gauge, 410 Bore, 10ga, 12ga, 16ga, 20ga, 24ga, 28ga, 32ga, 410ga Shotgun Ammunition . Quantity: * Whole number only. Equal to an actual blast. Now were getting somewhere. % Round Pack, 2 1/2 Round. 2 1/2 inches long. And the cartridge utilized a .378 Weatherby Magnum cartridge with a 50-grain .224 projectile atop it. .410 Dragon Breath shoots a wall of fire and sparks straight from your barrel six rounds per pack. Want more odd stuff? And stay in touch with newsletters of our best articles on techniques, guns, & gear. Unfortunately, accuracy is abysmal and performance isquestionable. Price: $27.00. Quite a modern design for 1848 but it wasnt without problems. The Fosters tended to shatter into flat slivers, while the Brenneke maintained its integrity, expanding to .455-inch. Instead of packaging them in plastic containers with graphics on them, we are simply sending them in sealed plastic. Is it the BEST choice in defensive shotgun? LIVE Inventory, No Limits, And Great Customer Service! Now that weve looked at a handful of different kinds of exotic shotgun ammo, lets talk practicality. If youre looking for something thats a little more Oooh, ahhh than OH GOD, flare rounds might be a good option. Home. Armor-piercing. Get proficient on YOUR time. .410 Ball & Chain, 6 Rounds Per Pack, 2 1/2". Free shipping on ammo orders over $250. If will fit into the cartage that you have opened and emptied out the shot, NOT THE WAD. Its not 11mm its .11 mm as in point-eleven-millimeter. -Once this shell strikes your target, this round will explode in a shower of molten sparks burning at 3,000 Degrees. Each shell contains nine .24 caliber plastic balls. The bolo round is one of the more common exotic shotgun ammo types. Have you ever wondered what would happen if you added a little extra kick to your shotgun? No error here at all pertaining to tracers. (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){(i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o),m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m)})(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga');ga('create', 'UA-141689215-1', 'auto');ga('require','displayfeatures');ga('set', 'DevId', '5Fyti');ga('send', 'pageview'); Novelty use only. Wound ballistician Dr. Martin Fackler ran close-range (10-foot) tests into gelatin with both 00 and No. It took down many a deer in Michigan with 00 buck shot. you can fire anything that will come out of the barrel. Weve got em! For those who think of the .410 as a weak sister to heavier gauges, this is not the case. Incendary tracers have a compound inside the back of the projectile that burns, non incendary tracers have luminescent paint stuck to the back of the projectile. purchase helps support my work in bringing you more awesome gun and gear articles. They can be used in a home defense situation where you needed to drive someone away without resorting to deadly force, just make sure you understand the legal implications of what youre doing. Pricing is a bit less expensive than you might have seen before. google-site-verification=FHrgtq0MybVW6zSiSpqUUHELCzIx5vicLXrfeFGjNaE The 'Super Dragon' Dragon's Breath compound burns at 5,000 degrees. These are shotgun rounds, usually 12-gauge, that let lose a stream of fire about 30 yards long. Nah, thats an old hat. .410 Rhodesian Jungle, 6 Rounds Per Pack, 2 1/2". Less Lethal Rounds. Incendiary? Verified Seller. Another interesting creation from the folks over at Firequest is the. According to this video, the .50 BMG shotgun load had minimal success in the field. anything extra and your Tracer rounds are just plain cool. Available for the 410, 12 gauge, and 20 gauge, this flame-throwing round really lets you push your shotgun to the limits. A thunderous 120+ decibel report with a dazzling 3 muzzle flash! Have you ever looked at your shotgun and thought to yourself, hmm, I wonder if I could turn this into a concussion grenade?. Don't point at people or critters!! The more functional versions of unconventional shotgun shells are the non-lethal/less-lethal rounds like bean bags and rubber balls. 22LR Ammo; 22 Magnum Ammo; 22 . Exotic Ammo - Product Index: 1 .22 LR Tracers - Red Only!!!.410ga. Type your email address and well send Exotic Shotgun Ammunition comes in all shapes and sizes. Limited quantities. Get it all! One dragons breath round will foul your barrel about the same amount as shooting an entire box of cheap target birdshot. "Hard-to-Find Ammunition & Procurement". Read about how we use cookies. Copyright 2020 Web.com Group, Inc. All Rights Reserved. He currently teaches concealed carry courses and enjoys spending time in Floridas Nature Coast. Pb Phoenix burst shells not sure if there similar to the dragons breath shells. Pricing is a bit . Armor-piercing and incendiary rounds that combine the best of both worlds? Neither the Tuba nor Tuba 2 became anything more than a creation . Safe for all shotguns and flare pistols. Dragons breath rounds (also called flamethrower and firewall rounds, depending on where you buy them) are loaded with lots of little magnesium balls that ignite shortly after leaving the barrel. 12g Flechette Exotic 12 Gauge Shotgun Shells | Fletchette . Also keep in mind that while dragons breath is mostly safe for your barrel, it is horrendously dirty. Hand-Picked Daily GUN DEALS, and Exclusive Coupons Codes >>>. 12 Gauge Ammunition; Federal American Eagle; Firearm Accessories. If you have one, it might be worth your while to explore its potential. Each round is packed with hardened steel flechettes. Select what level shooter you are! Click here to see MACE Personal Protection Model, Just in. Get Our Top Shooting Drills and Zeroing Targets ($47 value - but FREE for a limited time). Here are a few weird ammo options for the rifle-shooting readers out there. This 410 shot shell will spread a blast of cayenne pepper directly from the barrel of your gun, disabling your target and allowing you to get away or take control of the situation. The Brenneke could be considered an adequate deer load at close range. Shotguns, rifles, pistolshe's been collecting them all for over a decade. Penetration tests were made with the Winchester 42 into water-filled cartons at a range of 50 yards. The flat-point and hollowpoint Foster slugs, with Winchester at 93 grains and Remington, Federal, and Barnaul at 97, are completely outclassed by the 114-grain Brenneke. Lead will always be softer than steel. Click below for a FREE LESSON! Stay in the loop and sign up for product updates, sales, and exclusive discounts! document.write("