Sorry Im late. )(Despite being listed as Transformers Prime, this is more it's own thing. Let none escape.. Note: Not all are gonna be one-shots Every chapter will have a picture and a song relating somewhat to . However, it is based on the characters and certain events that occurred in Transformers Prime). Bravo.. Prime meets Animated VIII by xero87 on DeviantArt DeviantArt is the world's largest online social community for artists and art enthusiasts, allowing people to connect through the creation and sharing of art. - , . Holy shit, Bumblebee! Get the best gaming deals, reviews, product advice, competitions, unmissable gaming news and more! Everyone seems to have forgotten Transformers in its entirety. (A Transformers Prime x Transformers Animated crossover) ? Blitzwing shouted furiously. The twins ganged up on him and lunged at Blitzwing, managing to get in a few good hits before they were torn off by other Decepticons. Unfortunately they aren't the only Cybertronians on Earth. One he learns she has built around herself to protect herself from pain. That hurts. They say that love can change people after all. The body of a human animatronic of course. They have your names written in Cybertronian on the back rest, so dont take the wrong one.. Drive.. Like a good and righteous thing, even though it wasnt like that anymore. About a young, abused girl named Melody. Before he could fall, Blitzwing grabbed Bumblebee and held him over the cliff. Thats not the Air Force. His comment wasnt missed by Burns, who couldnt see the Decepticon insignia on the missiles as the jet approached. My work has also been featured in OPM, FourFourTwo, and Game Revolution. B-1 Bumblebee, Ratchet corrected himself. transformersprime smokescreen soundwave +17 more # 2 Defending a Companion (A Transform. *****************************************************. Optimus Prime still fights despite the scars. Years after the defeat of Unicron and Optimus Prime's sacrifice to restore Cybertron, he is called to action once again. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. I was testing my new invention out outside the base with Smokescreen, he was my guardian, when it worked for a few moments and then exploded and a bright light blinded me. Memories are revisited, thoughts are revealed, and feelings once buried deep down bubble to the surface. Even if the title may suggest it, this has nothing to do with Shattered Glass. Lizz Jump Shock (that is her name) lives in Primeverse and she knows the bots and the children. This is the first part of my very own Transformers continuity! In a turn of events, he is forced to question his emotions and even his very loyalty to the Decepticons. -Or, Orion starts off as a Decepticon. And when she tries to find a good life somewhere else, her world comes to a crashing renewal as she is set upon by decepticons. Armada Stories | Quotev A war that was not her own, but she will come to learn as part of her family's legacy. Toy Story 4 director Josh Cooley will helm the project, which is set for release on July 19, 2024. Then faces from the past return. When she gets kicked out for the night she goes to the old barn he Second book in my transformers prime fanfiction. as well as Her bad ideasd cost her her eye, and her hands, and a better life, after all. That is until a couple of years later when an unknown group of cybertronians start planting bombs across the newly built city killing hundreds in their path and after a brutal assationation attempt that leaves the public believing that their great optimus prime is dead.Optimus finds himself betrayed and fighting for his life on the outskirts of their planet, where he finds an underground civilization filled with decepticons and an old friend who he thought died along time ago.. Takes place a few years after dark of the moon. Okay, well I can understand why they were a little, you know, defensive, Jazz said with a shrug. , , . How Decepticons are making sure that there are no survivors. Meanwhile, Sari struggles with being an older sister to a newly orphaned, 5-year-old girl that Isaac adopted after her parents died from a car accident who also happens to be his closest friends during college. Important Notes:-Takes place in the Transformers Prime continuity (2010)-References to specific episodes will be listed front of chapters-Some details have been pulled from the IDW Comic continuity to flesh out the characters more-Several events and characters have been altered from the canon to make the story flow better, Major differences from established canon:-Soundwave has telepathic abilities-Humans do not appear in this story nor are they ever referenced-Starscream has Null Ray blasters (He never upgrades in the 2010 series)-Conjunx Endura lasts beyond death. It will be paused every time you react so you dont miss anything. Instead of emerging in an alternate timeline when going through the Cauldron during her investigation, Makoto Nanaya ends up in a younger body well in the early 2010s in the town of Bellwood the day that Ben Tennyson and Rook Blonko are meant to become partners. Sparklings come out of the Well as feral little things, to survive until adults can help them. You might be wondering 'If you're a princess, then why are with Spacebridge repair bots instead of in a castle with guards?' After the final battle against Megatron and his followers on earth, with the only casualty is Prowl having a chronic back pain after his attempt to sacrifice himself to restore the All Spark, Optimus and his team were declare heroes by Cybertron and earth. "Im so excited and proud to be working with Hasbro and eOne to bring the first animated Transformers movie to theaters for a never-before-told story," Paramount Animation and Nickelodeon Animation president Ramsey Naito told the crowd at the Las Vegas convention (via Variety (opens in new tab)). When Optimus rescues a mysterious mer one day he never expected it that it would lead to the reawakening of the ancient magics of the world. England and Wales company registration number 2008885. His memory core is damaged.. You must protect the planet. She is everything he dislikes wrapped in skimpy clubbing outfits, but friendship, occasionally, settles despite better judgment. Will Optimus manage to escape Or will he not want to? As for the girlthere is more to this autobot leader than meets the eye. Dont even think about it, He growled, throwing his fist into Megatrons faceplate. Ratchet didnt like the sound of that, but he also didnt like that Bumblebee had lost his vocal synthesiser. He wouldve defended his scout if he had been there. "I like to pour a lot into the villains. Those are only the main ones, but who knows maybe ill use other characters. There was no winning in a situation like this. It is an alliance of necessity. Okay, Im dead already, man! The man hung by his foot held up his hands in surrender as the opposing team leader approaching him, pulling off his disguise. Was it the works of the relic? Orion- the sparkling with Optimus Prime's spark- is one of them. Facing the dangers that come with the beings from the stars, the leading commander of the autobots finds himself looking at this young human in a way he has not looked at another for a very long time. When I got my eyesight back I saw five Cybertronians and a human girl standing in front of us. Wheres Charlie?, Whos Charlie? Sideswipe asked, walking over to their scout. tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit). The lead man gestured for his men to go around with a hand signal, but was swept up by a hidden trap and shot at by men jumping out of nearby bushes. Transformers Girls: Convoy among the Transformers Girls! Will this supreme commander step up to the task and help good prevail in this universe? Much to Megatron's dismay, his crew has Brought aboard an enemy on board in the form of a tiny Prime. Just what he needed. Want any Energon before we start?, Of course, I can. Shame that it's hard to pay attention. Come on then!. Thats a malfunctioning trigger. , . A bright flash filled the theatre, and from it came multiple Cybertronians, who had been shooting and stabbing one another moments ago. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (577), The Transformers (IDW Generation One) (159), Transformers: Robots in Disguise (2015) (73), The Transformers (Cartoon Generation One) (44), Bumblebee/Smokescreen (Transformers) (68), Sticky Sexual Interfacing (Transformers) (178), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (98), Optimus Prime & Team Prime (Transformers: Prime), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Drift | Deadlock & Rodimus | Rodimus Prime, Ironhide/Sideswipe/Sunstreaker (Transformers), Bluestreak/Sideswipe/Sunstreaker (Transformers), I cannot stress enough the trigger warning for eating disorders and, the unhealthy actions that come along with that, The One Where The Decepticons Are The Good Guys, Skywarp & Starscream & Thundercracker (Transformers), Jack Darby & Rafael "Raf" Esquivel & Miko Nakadai, Jetfire | Skyfire/Starscream (Transformers), more like the decepticons are just a little less bad, and want to give them a chance at happiness, soundwave adopts everyone bc im projecting, started out as a prime with a bit of idw and tfa for flavor but uh, now is more prime premise but idw characters, functionism is garbage and so is the senate, the guiding hand is probably gonna be important too dont let the info creep make you forget them, Alternate Universe - Everyone Lives/Nobody Dies, The Transformers (Cartoon Generation One), Autobot/Decepticon Cross-Faction Sexual Interfacing, original cybertronian character(s) - Freeform, Magnus and Smokescreen will appear eventually, Bumblebee would be the best brother but also a little bit of a bad influence, Steve is the peacemaker despite being on the enemy side, Smokescreen get hits with the harsh reality of life in this world, Ratchet (Transformers) & Original Character(s), Original Character(s) & Original Character(s), Starscream (Transformers)/Original Female Character(s), Original Seeker Character(s) (Transformers), Original Femme Character(s) (Transformers), Cybertronian Equivalents to mental illness, Smokescreen & Team Prime (Transformers:Prime). Making data from our universe travel to their TFP mind. But there's a dangerous, yet familiar enemy, the Quintessons who are now active and threatened the safety of both Cybertron and earth. "What assistance do you need?". Megatron is known as a tyrant that have no feelings for anyone. Transformers Animated He was told not to be a hero, yet here he stood in front of the crowds of Cybertron as a true hero. Completed wheeljack arcee tfp +16 more # 6 It Started In A Barn by 279K 7.2K 55 Meet Zoey. Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (262), The Transformers (IDW Generation One) (104), The Transformers (Cartoon Generation One) (14), Transformers: Robots in Disguise (2015) (12), Elita One/Optimus Prime/Sentinel Prime (18), Sticky Sexual Interfacing (Transformers) (142), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (79), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Blackarachnia (Transformers)/Original Character(s), Autobot/Decepticon Cross-Faction Romantic Relationship, Autobot/Decepticon Cross-Faction Sexual Interfacing, Thundercracker/Skywarp/Starscream(Transformers), canon divergent shockbee fic that takes place during autoboot camp, more tags will be added and the rating may be changed as time goes on, original cybertronian character(s) - Freeform, Optimus Prime/Original Female Character(s), Megatron (Transformers)/Original Female Character(s), Human/Transformer Relationships (Transformers), Autobot/Decepticon Cross-Faction Friendship, Be cautious I actually don't know what to classify the violence in this fic as help, Blackarachnia/Optimus Prime/Sentinel Prime. After Sari found a mysterious vintage style letter with a drawing of a poppy flower on it along with a VHS, she, Optimus, Lucy, Prowl One stormy night, Blackarachnia discovers a six year old girl out in the woods. The Prime-look-a-like said. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10. He took in the giant mountains behind the mine and dread filled his optics. Now with no way back and seeing a world in danger, Lio decides to help the Autobots win the war, as many things, but an anomaly above all else. Additionally, our favorite Japanese punk rocker seems to be more than meets the eye With each new chapter, a new story will be added - suggested by you or invented by me - which will be about some kind of universe, which can be original mixed or my own. For starters, Sari Sumdac has ended up in the Aligned Continuity with no knowledge of how she got there, but also no way back.