Pizza Hut ( 1.13 mi ) Restaurant. The food is good too! Reviews $$ 215 West Tioga Street. average at best. . In accordance with the reviewers' opinions, waiters offer delicious coffee. we will be back next time we are visiting family. Food is good at a fair price. Highly suggest booking you next party at Todd + Rachels ?????? that actually enjoy their jobs -- that speaks volumes for the owners. Fries and slaw. I think I saw some kids, too. Not in the middle of town. Nice to have a family friendly place for breakfast. We've been in several times and are very pleased with the good food and excellent service. They have a full menu. Its not gourmet - but well-made comfort food served in ample portions. A Todd + Rachels has a 4.5 Star Rating from 222 reviewers. 215 W Tioga St, Tunkhannock, PA 18657. Tioga Bistro 4.7 (40 reviews) Breakfast & Brunch Sandwiches $ 0.2 Miles Your greeted as soon as you come threw the door. (570) 996-6566 Website Service was great. From scratch desserts. Todd + Rachel's 20 reviews Claimed American (Traditional), Burgers, Breakfast & Brunch Edit Closed 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM See hours See all 17 photos Write a review Add photo Location & Hours 215 West Tioga St Tunkhannock, PA 18657 Get directions Edit business info Amenities and More Estimated Health Score 99 out of 100 Todd + Rachel s is located at 215 W Tioga St in Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania 18657. American, Burgers. They are worth it. Menu is subject to change without notice. Great place!! Tunkhannock. Choice of 2 sides. And the fried bean beans were the bomb! This place has a warm calm feeling. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. After youve looked over the Todd & Rachels LLC menu, simply choose the items youd like to order and add them to your cart. From scratch desserts. All 6 of us really liked the food and service. Maybe a second try will bring different results! Private pa Todd + Rachel's | Tunkhannock PA 2023 Todd + Rachel's - 215 W Tioga St 18657-1429. 215 W Tioga St, Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania, USA. Improve this listing. Food is always amazing! stopped for a great breakfast on the way home. I'll be back. Popped in for a quick pre-movie meal and when we said we were in a rush the server made food happen quick! It came with a salad and crunchy bread. At this restaurant, visitors may try nicely cooked cheese steaks and tasty soup. 215 West Tioga Street, Tunkhannock PA 18657. Enter your address to see if Todd & Rachels LLC delivery is available to your location in Wilkes-Barre Scranton. Fried onions, mushrooms, and seasoning. Todd+Rachel's was featured on PA Live. !Parking: Parking in front and back. The only minus is the seats of the upper level are uncomfortable, and the acoustics are bad when there is other customers. From scratch desserts. Hotels near (AVP) Wilkes-Barre Intl Airport, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Tunkhannock, American Restaurants for Families in Tunkhannock, American Restaurants for Lunch in Tunkhannock. Terms of Service . The brand names, logos, images and texts are the property of these third parties and their respective owners. Cuisines: Fast Food. It is known as a place with spectacular decor. Tunkhannock, Automotive Repair Shop. I got the spaghetti and meatballs. we will be back next time we are visiting family. the true tell though is the food andboth of our breakfasts was excellent!!!! . 18657 I don't think that needs any more selling than that. 877 were here. The Prince Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, 215 W Tioga St, Tunkhannock, PA 18657-1429. Sandwich Shop . Do not sell or share my personal information. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Todd + Rachel's at 215 W Tioga St, Tunkhannock, PA 18657. Tossed salad and garlic bread. Fresh, house made food. So don't p,forget to get a bottle on your way. Todd + Rachel's is located in Wyoming County of Pennsylvania state. Words don t give Todd & Rachel's enough credit for how great the food is. We had my mother in laws surprise 60th birthday in the back room. I got the spaghetti and meatballs. 801 Hunter Hwy, Tunkhannock, PA 18657 (570) 836-4010 Website Order Online Suggest an Edit. Maybe a second try will bring different results! Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Home page . The phone number for Todd + Rachels is (570) 996-6566. Moose Lodge 813 Hunter Hwy, Tunkhannock Pa. - 813 . i had the hot mess with hot sausage, salsa, eggs, and potatoes!!! I am a big supporter of local restaurants and like to write positive reviews. Food was tasty, family oriented atmosphere, staff was friendly. Freshly fried chips and pickless. In some cases you need to write honest reviews. It was clearly a homemade marinara and as good as Ive ever had in a restaurant! If youre in Tunkhannock and looking for a good meal, give Todd + Rachels a try!More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. I've never been disappointed! They have a good selection of casual meals. If you're in need of some suggestions for your Todd & Rachels LLC order, check out the items showcased in "Picked for you . Rachel, one of the owners, is awesome! They also do large orders to go. It's nothing fancy on the inside but the food is absolutely amazing. Its just kind of nondescript. . 870 eranu qu. Contact the restaurant for the most up to date information. More than anything - T+Rs could use a little advertising. Todd + Rachel's 4.1 (16 reviews) American (Traditional) Burgers Breakfast & Brunch 1.0 Miles "Not what we expected! Menu of Todd + Rachel's in Tunkhannock, PA 18657 Home Todd + Rachel's Todd + Rachel's Todd + Rachel's > Menu Menu: | Menu Outdated menu here? 215 W Tioga St, Tunkhannock, PA 18657-1429 +1 570-996-6566. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Todd + Rachels is located at 215 W Tioga St, Tunkhannock, PA 18657, USA, Todd + Rachels is open:Monday:7:00 AM 9:00 PMTuesday:7:00 AM 9:00 PMWednesday:7:00 AM 9:00 PMThursday:7:00 AM 9:00 PMFriday:7:00 AM 9:00 PMSaturday:7:00 AM 9:00 PMSunday:7:00 AM 9:00 PM. The seafood bisque soup is definitely homemade and so good. Kam Wei Kitchen ( 1.16 mi ) Todd + Rachel's is a Burger Joint in Tunkhannock. Food was ok, I was pleasantly surprised with the vegetables that seemed super fresh. Ok - so the decor could you a little something. An odd choice for s summer night - but I liked it. I've eaten here 3 times in two days while on a business trip. At this place, people can enjoy the exotic atmosphere and terrific decor. - See 4 traveler reviews, 4 candid photos, and great deals for Tunkhannock, PA, at Tripadvisor. Stopped in to Todd + Rachel's finally. I think I saw some kids, too. They are worth it. Great place!! Todd + Rachel's, Tunkhannock: See 4 unbiased reviews of Todd + Rachel's, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #12 of 26 restaurants in Tunkhannock. both of our breakfasts was excellent!!!! The service is great! Todd & Rachels will not disappoint you. Its just kind of nondescript. more, There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for. Dietrich Theater. The food is good too! Not even a lame Facebook page! The service was excellent as for the food I can only rate our mealaverage at best. Tunkhannock. They dont have a website. Todd + Rachel's - 215 W Tioga St, Tunkhannock. Slightly overpriced, but all in all, not bad. The haddock was overcooked and the crabmeat stuffing was mostly breadcrumbs with little or no crab meat flavor, The accompanying Baked was undercooked. Good selection. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. Between the homemade meals and the modern farmhouse vibe, you'll feel right at home. Burger King. Rate your experience! Gallery. 215 W Tioga St, Tunkhannock, PA 18657, USA. Very nice place. Plain or dipped, fries, and slaw. Had the haddock stuffed with crab meat. Copyright 2023 Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. v3.0 All rights reserved. Service is amazing. i had the hot mess with hot sausage, salsa, eggs, and potatoes!!! You gotta stop buy an check this place out. Tall tales, trip guides, & the world's weird & wonderful. Javascript is needed to run Uber Eats. Its just kind of nondescript. Tunkhannock Tourism Tunkhannock Hotels Tunkhannock Guest House Tunkhannock Holiday Homes Tunkhannock Holiday Packages Tunkhannock Flights Be truthful - this review will help other consumers as well as the business. For the most accurate information, please contact the restaurant directly before visiting or ordering. Server at Todd + Rachel's Nicholson, Pennsylvania, United States. Rate your experience! The staff is very friendlyand the food is very good. We both had the prime rib special. Can't" more 2. Ok - so the decor could you a little something. we will be back next time we are visiting family. Todd + Rachel's: stopped for a great breakfast on the way home - See 4 traveler reviews, 4 candid photos, and great deals for Tunkhannock, PA, at Tripadvisor. Lunch, and Dinner. that actually enjoy their jobs -- that speaks volumes for the owners. The service was excellent as for the food I can only rate our mealaverage at best. The cosy atmosphere of Todd + Rachels makes guests feel relaxed and have a nice time. Its not gourmet - but well-made comfort food served in ample portions. Todd + Rachel's in Tunkhannock is a welcoming family restaurant that serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I think I saw some kids, too. I am a big supporter of local restaurants and like to write positive reviews. Todd+Rachel's was featured on PA Live. T & R is a bright, clean and friendly restaurant which we will frequent often. we will be back next time we are visiting family. Great owners! Plan your road trip to Todd + Rachel's in PA with Roadtrippers. The food was excellent and the service was great! Friendly service by peoplethat actually enjoy their jobs -- that speaks volumes for the owners.More, We were traveling from visiting family in Bradford county heading back to South Jersey. Not even a lame Facebook page! Private. The worse ham and cheese omelet I have ever had!!! Did you know: If you use the Roadtrippers mobile app, your trips will instantly auto-sync over Ready for navigation and good times! usarestaurants.info is not responsible for content on external web sites. 214 W Tioga St, Tunkhannock, PA 18657, USA, 420 Tioga West Plaza, US-6, Tunkhannock, PA 18657, USA, 420 Tioga West Plaza, Tunkhannock, PA 18657, USA, 420 W Tioga St, Tunkhannock, PA 18657, USA, 161 W Toga St, Tunkhannock, PA 18657, USA, 123 Wayne Lane, Tunkhannock, PA 18657, USA, 23 E Tioga St #B, Tunkhannock, PA 18657, USA, 21 E Tioga St, Tunkhannock, PA 18657, USA, 39 E Tioga St, Tunkhannock, PA 18657, USA, 215 W Tioga St, Tunkhannock, PA 18657, USA. Your greeted as soon as you come threw the door. Unwind Caf and Market is located at 123 Wayne Lane, Tunkhannock, PA 18657, USA. 2023 usarestaurants.info All Rights reserved. Everything is clean and new. It was clearly a homemade marinara and as good as Ive ever had in a restaurant! Tunkhannock, PA 18657 Website Phone (570) 996-6566 Email [email protected] Categories Dining, Places to Eat & Drink Price $$ Share Report Errors . The menu for Todd + Rachel's may have changed since the last user update. Todd + Rachel s can be contacted via phone at (570) 996-6566 for pricing, hours and directions. Had to stop and give them a try. the true tell though is the food andboth of our breakfasts was excellent!!!! Lettuce, tomatoes, onion, and mayonnaise. Well done, my friends! The chicken and waffle special was OUT OF THIS WORLD! Todd + Rachel's ( 1.01 mi ) Restaurant. Maybe add some gluten free options? Todd + Rachel's Tunkhannock, PA 18657 - Menu, 99 Reviews and 28 Photos - Restaurantji Todd + Rachel's 4.4 - 112 votes. USA, Stopped in here while Passing through the area. My daughters and I love to meet here. Great place got to check it out. The inside was clean, our server was super friendly, always had a smile and got the order correct. Loved it all last weekend!!! They have a good selection of casual meals. Fairway Motors Chevrolet. Todd + Rachel's is famous for its great service and friendly staff, that is always ready to help you. Fries and slaw. American, Burgers Hours: 11AM - 8PM 215 W Tioga St, Tunkhannock (570) 996-6566 Menu Ratings Google 4.6 Facebook 4.6 Tripadvisor 4.5 Take-Out/Delivery Options take-out Tips dine-in takes reservations Todd + Rachel's. Open today . Sirved does not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items. They dont have a website. Words don t give Todd & Rachel's enough credit for how great the food is. This spot has received Google 4.5 according to the guests' opinions. Write a Review Details CUISINES American View all details Location and contact (570) 996-6566. Freshly fried chips and pickless. Very friendly and cozy vibe. From the visitors' point of view, prices are affordable. Everything is delicious but it seems theyve changed their fries, I liked the old ones more. average at best. The portions are large. I enjoyed the fried pickles, they had a tremendous crust. Freshly fried chips and pickless. Specials and soup daily. . Movie Theater. 215 W Tioga St, Tunkhannock, PA 18657-1429 +1 570-996-6566 Website See all (4) Enhance this page - Upload photos! Not in the middle of town. Not just Italian food. My Hubby loved Tony's huge burger. I ordered a burger medium rare and holy Read more, Great home cooked food! Service is amazing. The portions are large. Fresh, house made food. Everything is clean and new. An odd choice for s summer night - but I liked it. If youre in Tunkhannock and looking for a good meal, give Todd + Rachels a try!