Inkoo - Ing Last update July 2020. (2012). Y-DNA:I-FT370113 Other relevant pre-L38s include I2977 (I-Y63727) and R11, I5401, I4971, I4915 I4607 (I-S2599) I also connect to the Clare down and Sligo finds through my Y dna haplo. At the J1c level, yes, but thats quite long ago. H-FT362000 (Two related Hap H2 male Sets of Ancient Remains, located about 50 miles apart, they had different mothers based on the mtDNA), Correction on the above, SK1182 should be SK1180. According to my DNA analysis I am 50% hunter-gatherer a cave man. Highest frequencies more prevalent in North Italians from the looks of it. As for my own, my last known ancestress was for the Hebrides, who were colonized by the Neolithic farmers from Ireland. Winner!! 2016) Sex:Male Looking for anything on my paternal haplogroup I-Y4751 2020) Sex:Male 3), are ubiquitous in Eurasia, while the T2b clade is widely spread across Europe (Fig. When I visited New Grange in 2017, above, I was told that genetic analysis was underway on remains from several ancient burials. The problem with haplogroup T is that all of the top subclades found in Europe (T1a, T2b, T2c, T2e) are also found in these regions. The Bell Beaker culture ended elsewhere by 2200 BCE, except in Great Britain where it lasted until 1800 BCE. [1] Some non-basal T clades are also commonly found among the Niger-Congo-speaking Serer due to diffusion from the Maghreb, likely with the spread of Islam.[12]. Age:Late Neolithic 2883-2634 cal BC Haplogroup T1 is not found among the Saami, the Jews, or the Avars of the Caucasus, and is extremely rare in Jordan, Morocco, northern Spain, Bosnia and Croatia. As a result, there are high chances that these two subclades were found among the Bronze Age Proto-Indo-Europeans, particularly with Y-haplogroup R1a (associated with the Balto-Slavic and Indo-Iranian branches). These were 199C (found in T2b3d), 16298C (found in T2f1a) and 16325C (found in T1a1m, T1a8a and T3). mtDNA:H, Sample:Poulnabrone13 / PN13 (Cassidy et al. Y-DNA:R-DF21 Sample:Poulnabrone04 / PN04 (Cassidy et al. In 2020, Cassidy et al sequenced another 44 individuals from Irish passage grave burials ranging in age from 4793 to 2910 BC, or about 3000 to 7000 years ago. Location:Parknabinnia, Clare, Ireland On a side note, I have always heard that King Arthur was from Wales (assuming he, or someone he was based on, actually lived). Sex:Male The first ancient whole genomes from Ireland, including two at high coverage, demonstrate that large-scale genetic shifts accompanied both transitions. The people who lived in Ireland originally are classified as the Mesolithic people, generally referred to as hunter-gatherers. A Dynastic elite in monumental Neolithic society by Cassidy et al, 2020. Location:Parknabinnia, Clare, Ireland mtDNA:W5b, Sample:Carrowkeel533 / CAK533 (Cassidy et al. They also compared the sequence to that of twi living matrilineal relatives. My Greatgrand father William Rice born 1853 Co Offaly Ireland mtDNA:X2b-T226C, Sample:Parknabinnia2031 / PB2031 (Cassidy et al. Age:Middle Neolithic 3263-2910 cal BC; 3632-3372 cal BC This branch is ancestral to Cheddar Man who dates from about 9000 years ago and was found in Cheddar Gorge, Somerset, England. they will also share a pushpin. 2020) The language of the first inhabitants of the British isles undoubtably spoke proto Celtic languages. Haplogroups I and X are each found in only 1% of the modern European population. Sex:Female My mother-in-law is K1a4a1. The roots of this Lombard likely were in present Germany, Austria, or Scandinavia, so perhaps our mutation occurred there. 2020) Sex:Male Sorry Roberta, could you expand a little on that? Thats mean im also had irish roots ? Being Finnish, they seem intriguing. Are we really claiming King Arthur now? The mutation defining haplogroup T happened some time around 29,000 years ago, probably in the East Mediterranean region. Great article, Roberta. FTDNA Comment:One of 12 ancient samples currently on this branch FTDNA Comment:One of 6 ancient samples currently on this branch terminal I-BY203449, all my paternal lineage haplogroups are linked to the megalithic movement paternal lineage I2a and this since I-M284 passing through I-L1195 How many times was Ireland settled, and did the new settlers simply mingle with those already in residence, or did they displace the original settlers? Y-DNA:I-S2519 Pushes Cheddar man and SUC009 down to I-S2497. with the latest FTDNA feature my closest Old is the Glennamong 1007 (GNM1007)- Location:Glennamong, Mayo, Ireland Distribution of mtDNA haplogroup T1 in Europe, North Africa and the Middle East. [citation needed], One study has found that among the Spanish population, hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM) also referred to as hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy (HOCM) is more likely to happen in those of T2 ancestry than those in other maternal haplogroups. Mapping the locations of our direct maternal ancestors helps us 2020) Sample:Ardcroney2 / ARD2 (Cassidy et al. The males reflect genetic components of the Yamnaya, early Bronze Age herders from the Pontic Steppe, along with an equal level of Caucasus admixture. Y-DNA:H-FT362000 The purpose of this project is to document the maternal lineage of all people with the HVR mutations 11812, 14233, 16153, 16296, and 16304. xD. Family Tree DNA downloaded the BAM files and Michael Sager analyzed the Y DNA. This article is about the human mtDNA Haplogroup T. For the unrelated human Y-Chromosome Haplogroup T-M184, see, harv error: no target: CITEREFBermisheva2002 (, harv error: no target: CITEREFKivisild_and_Metspalu2003 (, harv error: no target: CITEREFvan_Oven2008 (, harv error: no target: CITEREFSanger2007 (, harvnb error: no target: CITEREFChinnery2007 (, harvnb error: no target: CITEREFGonzlez2012 (, harv error: no target: CITEREFMishmar2002 (, harv error: no target: CITEREFRuiz-Pesini2000 (, harv error: no target: CITEREFIvanov1996 (, human mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) haplogroups, "Genetic Heterogeneity in Algerian Human Populations", "Out of Arabiathe settlement of island Soqotra as revealed by mitochondrial and Y chromosome genetic diversity", "Mitochondrial DNA Signals of Late Glacial Recolonization of Europe from Near Eastern Refugia", http://haplogroup.org/sources/mitochondrial-dna-signals-of-late-glacial-recolonization-of-europe-from-near-eastern-refugia/, "Direct evidence for positive selection of skin, hair, and eye pigmentation in Europeans during the last 5,000 y", "Ancient Egyptian mummy genomes suggest an increase of Sub-Saharan African ancestry in post-Roman periods", "Genomic Analyses of Pre-European Conquest Human Remains from the Canary Islands Reveal Close Affinity to Modern North Africans", "Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy - Medical Encyclopedia", "mtDNA Haplogroup T Phylogeny Based on Full Mitochondrial Sequences", "Mitochondrial DNA structure in the Arabian Peninsula", "The population history of the Croatian linguistic minority of Molise (southern Italy): A maternal view", "Sephardic signature in haplogroup T mitochondrial DNA", "Counting the founders: The matrilineal genetic ancestry of the Jewish Diaspora", "A "Copernican" Reassessment of the Human Mitochondrial DNA Tree from its Root", "Mitochondrial DNA haplogroups and type 2 diabetes: A study of 897 cases and 1010 controls", "Mystery Solved: The Identification of the Two Missing Romanov Children Using DNA Analysis", "Phylogeographic analysis of mitochondrial DNA in northern Asian populations", "MtDNA polymorphisms in five French groups: Importance of regional sampling", "The Arabian Cradle: Mitochondrial Relicts of the First Steps along the Southern Route out of Africa", "Lineage-specific selection in human mtDNA: Lack of polymorphisms in a segment of MTND5 gene in haplogroup J", "Disruptive mitochondrial DNA mutations in complex I subunits are markers of oncocytic phenotype in thyroid tumors", "Whole-mtDNA Genome Sequence Analysis of Ancient African Lineages", "Genetics, Environment, and Diabetes-Related End-Stage Renal Disease in the Canary Islands", "Genetic Patterns of Y-chromosome and Mitochondrial DNA Variation, with Implications to the Peopling of the Sudan", "mtDNA and the Islands of the North Atlantic: Estimating the Proportions of Norse and Gaelic Ancestry", "Genetic Diversity among Ancient Nordic Populations", "Mitochondrial DNA sequence heteroplasmy in the Grand Duke of Russia Georgij Romanov establishes the authenticity of the remains of Tsar Nicholas II", "Ethiopian mitochondrial DNA heritage: Tracking gene flow across and around the gate of tears", "African Y chromosome and mtDNA divergence provides insight into the history of click languages", "MtDNA analysis of Nile River Valley populations: A genetic corridor or a barrier to migration? G2a is found in only about 1%. Did you all happen to see Robertas article on the Lombard DNA samples? Sample:Glennamong1007 / GNM1007 (Cassidy et al. [2], Wilde et al. Sample:Ballynahatty / BA64 (Cassidy et al. I would encourage you to read the two papers, linked below, along with supplemental information. Sex:Male Location:Poulnabrone, Clare, Ireland Our direct maternal ancestors have passed on their mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) generation Our direct maternal ancestors have passed on their mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) generation after generation. Join Geni to explore your genealogy and family history in the World's Largest Family Tree. All Cassidy samples form an additional branch downstream, I-FT344600. The events they witnessed were experienced by your ancestors too. Y-DNA:I-FT354500 (2000) reported that men belonging to haplogroup T have the highest risk of asthenozoospermia (reduced sperm motility). Also rare are I2a (1%) and J2 (1%). FTDNA Comment:One of 12 ancient samples currently on this branch Location:Carrowkeel, Sligo, Ireland T2b. Anyone who sailed further west had better have weeks of food, water, and a great deal of good luck. 253 belong to I-M223 . T2b is the most common T2 subgroup found in Europe today and it has been identified in ancient samples from the LBK in central Europe. Poulnabrone Dolmen, County Clare, where disarticulated remains of 35 individuals have been excavated and two, approximately 5500-6000 years old, have resulting haplogroups. However, some studies have also shown that people of Haplogroup T are less prone to diabetes (Chinnery 2007 harvnb error: no target: CITEREFChinnery2007 (help) and Gonzlez 2012 harvnb error: no target: CITEREFGonzlez2012 (help)). Age:Late Neolithic 3085-2904 cal BC They also confirm previous reports7,8 that samples from the Early Neolithic of Spain are the best proxy source of their Early Farmer ancestry (Extended Data Fig. Additional ancient samples residing on I-Y13518 include I2637, I2979, I6759, and Kelco_cave I share 7 cM segments with Ballynahatty woman. mtDNA:K2a9, Sample:Baunogenasraid72 / BG72 (Cassidy et al. Studies by Stanger et al. 2020) Sex:Male I have many matches at a genetic distance of one, bot none that are zero. 2016) Age:Early-Middle Neolithic 3640-3381 cal BC; 3774-3642 cal BC Age:Early Neolithic 3926-3666 cal BC This page displays a map Of the 37 males sequenced, the lab was able to assign a Y DNA haplogroup to 36. He was the most famous member of the James-Younger Gang. FTDNA Comment:One of 15 ancient samples currently on this branch Socially sanctioned matings of this nature are very rare, and are documented almost exclusively among politico-religious elites4specifically within polygynous and patrilineal royal families that are headed by god-kings5,6. Nowadays, T2a1b is found mostly in eastern, central and Mediterranean Europe, but has also been found in the British Isles, Scandinavia, the Caucasus, Kazakhstan, Iran, Turkey, Palestine, Egypt and Yemen. Just a couple of comments:- All lines began with our common maternal ancestor in Africa. HVR1 Mutations. Y-DNA:I-Y3709 R1b, which originated in western Europe, is the most common Y-DNA haplogroup among Irish men, at a frequency of about 81.5%. Age:Middle Neolithic 3621-3198 cal BC Sex:Female 2020) 2020) FTDNA Comment:One of 12 ancient samples currently on this branch By region: As well as dozens of German princely and ducal houses that could not all be listed here. This branch has several subclades as well as people from Ireland, Scotland, England, British Isles, Germany, France, Denmark, Northern Ireland and Norway. The T maternal clade is thought to have emanated from the Near East (Bermisheva 2002) harv error: no target: CITEREFBermisheva2002 (help). 2020) My maternal haplogroup, however, is T2b. Sex:Female Location:Killuragh, Limerick, Ireland These 8 ancients all group with two modern men, 1 from Ireland and 1 of unknown origins. 2016) with that marker. These coincide with the latter part of the Andronovo period and the Saka period in the region.[5]. (2012) suggested that some J and T lineages recolonised Europe from the Near Eastern refugia during the Epipaleolithic, following the end of the last glaciation and the melting of the icecaps covering central and northern Europe. Age:Middle Neolithic 3507-3106 cal BC Haplogroup T2c is reported in an early Neolithic sample (5295-5066 calBCE) from the Els Trocs site in the Pyrenees . Sex:Male Author: Maciamo Hay. Very interesting articles which I intend to study further. Y-DNA:I-FT344600 I had two matches from the recent Viking collection, but no luck this time around. Sex:Male Proto Celtic is Mesolithic and Gaelic is very similar. The third wave heralded the arrival of the Bronze Age when humans began to work with metals. The most likely estimate is 15,183 BCE, . We will never know who he really was. This is interesting. Our answers about Irish settlers come from the skeletons of the people who lived in Ireland at one time and whose bones remain in various types of burials and tombs. mtDNA:U5b2a2, Sample:Rathlin3 / RSK2 (Cassidy et al. Sex:Male According to the Departamento de Bioquimica y Biologica Molecular y Celular, Universidad de Zaragoza, Haplogroup T can predispose to asthenozoospermia (Ruiz-Pesini 2000) harv error: no target: CITEREFRuiz-Pesini2000 (help). Great read, thanks. Three PWC individuals shared the K1a1 haplogroup. The original language of Rathlin was Gaelic. 2020) Y-DNA:I-Y3712 The authors of the same study identified two polymorphisms associated with achieving the elite performance level: 16080G and 16362C. Y-DNA:I-Y3709 One T2 sample was also identified at a Cardium Pottery culture site in north-eastern Spain. There is an old tradition, both Gaelic and Galician (Spain), that Ireland was conquered by Celts from Galicia, the still-Celtic region of northwest Spain. Sample:Newgrange10 / NG10 (Cassidy et al. The scale and sophistication of megalithic architecture along the Atlantic seaboard, culminating inthe great passage tomb complexes, is particularly impressive2. Haplogroup T is a human mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) haplogroup. [1] It is also distributed among the Soqotri (1.2%). Location:Parknabinnia, Clare, Ireland I recently came across a paper that reports a possible link between haplogroup T2 and a higher risk of developing hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM). T2b was by far the most successful, accounting for roughly half of all T2 individuals in Europe. I explained, in this article, here, step-by-step, how to determine if your Y DNA or mitochondrial DNA matches these ancient samples. Thanks so much for posting this. The latter represents as much as 70% of all T1 lineages and its timeframe fits perfectly with a Bronze Age expansion. Does that mean we are close-ish or not! Age:Middle Neolithic 3629-3371 cal BC FTDNA Comment:One of 15 ancient samples currently on this branch Dr. Dan Bradley in his ancient DNA lab in Dublin. Location:Parknabinnia, Clare, Ireland These samples, along with SBj (Gunther 2018), I1763 (Mathieson 2018), Ajv54 (Malmstrm 2019) and Ajv52, Ajv58 and Ajv70 (Skoglund 2012) form the branch I-FT344596. [7], Haplogroup T has also been found among Iberomaurusian specimens dating from the Epipaleolithic at the Afalou prehistoric site in Algeria. Sex:Male Location:Poulnabrone, Clare, Ireland 2020) Please click on the links in the articles or to the vendors below if you are purchasing products or DNA testing. I wrote about VK280, a Viking skeleton from Denmark, here. Apart from a peak in Cyprus, T2c1 is most common in the Persian Gulf region but is also found in the Levant and in Mediterranean Europe, with a more far-flung distribution at very low levels. Several other additional ancient samples belong to this branch as well including FLR001, FLR002, FLR004, GRG022, GRG041 (Rivollat 2020), and BUCH2 (Brunel 2020) mtDNA:U5a1b1e, Sample:Rathlin2 / RSK1 (Cassidy et al. (2016) analysed dozens of samples from the Pre-Pottery Neolithic sites in Israel, Jordan and Iran and did not find any trace of T2b (although two T1a and one T2c were present in Jordan). 2020) Location:Parknabinnia, Clare, Ireland These include those coding for lactase persistence, blue eye color, Y chromosome R1b haplotypes, and the hemochromatosis C282Y allele; to our knowledge, the first detection of a known Mendelian disease variant in prehistory. Everyone wants to know who they are and what their origins are, so I researched T2b. The last Russian Tsar, Nicholas II, has been shown to be of Haplogroup T, specifically subclade T2 (Ivanov 1996) harv error: no target: CITEREFIvanov1996 (help). Location:Annagh, Limerick, Ireland Ancient YDNA H2 Shared by Boyts in the US and UK. mtDNA:K1a1. I have little knowledge. Age:Middle Neolithic 3632-3374 cal BC It is believed to have originated around 25,100 years ago in the Near East. A haplogroup is a series of mutations found in a chromosome. Sample:Parknabinnia675 / PB675 (Cassidy et al. To participate in this project, join or follow the project, add your oldest known ancestor who belonged to this haplogroup. Age:Middle Neolithic 3626-3196 cal BC; 3639-3384 cal BC Largest segment 5.9. mtDNA:J1c3, Sample:Carrowkeel534 / CAK534 (Cassidy et al. Location:Parknabinnia, Clare, Ireland Y-DNA:I-Y3712 Does this mean I am a definitive match or what?? Age:Mesolithic 4793-4608 cal BC Sex:Male 2020) The second wave was known as Neolithic or the people who arrived as farmers. Y-DNA:I-Y3712 T2c and T2d appear to have a Near Eastern origin around the time of the Last Glacial Maximum (LGM) and more recent dispersals into Europe. Where do I find the coding for eye-colour in my y-DNA ? Age:Middle Neolithic 3647-3377 cal BC For brevity, only the first three levels of subclades (branches) are shown. Please enable JavaScript in your browser's settings to use this part of Geni. Age:Middle to Late Neolithic 3343-3020 cal BC Interested to know either way . Have tracked back both male and female blood line to at least 1800 in Cork. [8] Additionally, haplogroup T has been observed among ancient Egyptian mummies excavated at the Abusir el-Meleq archaeological site in Middle Egypt, which date from the Pre-Ptolemaic/late New Kingdom (T1, T2), Ptolemaic (T1, T2), and Roman (undifferentiated T, T1) periods. Excellent, and fascinating article! Also blue eyed and with the Celtic C282Y. However, since they have the same general surnames, the time may be closer to when surnames came into use about 1066 in England. Y-DNA:H-FT362000 They are absolutely fascinating and include surprises involving both the history between Ireland and continental Europe, along with the relationships between the people buried at Newgrange. Y-DNA:R-DF21 Location:Poulnabrone, Clare, Ireland Nonetheless, the maternal lineages recovered in Germany and Switzerland display a strong continuity with Neolithic samples from the same region, and could have been absorbed by the Indo-European male invaders. Location:Ballynahatty, Down, Northern Ireland As for Y DNA, my father is R-DF17, down from R-DF27; my maternal uncle is R-DF110, down from R-U152, so the closest matches in the list are the R-L21, even thought arent that close. We sampled 44whole genomes, among which we identify the adult son of a first-degree incestuous union from remains that were discovered within the most elaborate recess of the Newgrange passage tomb. Location:Parknabinnia, Clare, Ireland Cant wait for my dads Y to come back. been found in Neolithic Europe are T2b2b and T2b4f. Sex:Male mtDNA:T2c1d-T152C! About 60% of the ODriscoll are I2a Isles-A (I-Y12072). FTDNA has included everything that has been made public in the Discover tool. Sex:Female The most recent 2020 paper includes extensive archaeological context revolving around passage graves and megalithic tombs. Last known: France. Another study by Murakami et al. [3][4] It is also common among modern day Iranians. Furthermore, the specific subtype T1 tends to be found further east and is common in Central Asian and modern Turkic populations (Lalueza-Fox 2004), who inhabit much of the same territory as the ancient Saka, Sarmatian, Andronovo, and other putative Iranian peoples of the 2nd and 1st millennia BC. Along with men from Germany and Ireland, and 47 subbranches. Sex:Male I have no Irish but my husband does. . Over time, individual lines have branched, and, thus, they mark the path from Africa to their locations in . Sample:Parknabinnia1327 / PB1327 (Cassidy et al. Y-DNA:I-FT380380 1, 2). of this journey. My y haplotype is L21 (RZ253) R1b1a2a1a2c and mitochondrial is H4a1a1. Branch has 51 subbranches and men from Ireland and England. Geni requires JavaScript! 5, states "Frequency distribution of five major European mitochondrial haplogroups: H, K, T, U and V. Age:Early Bronze Age 1736-1534 cal BC mtDNA:U5b2b, Sample:Poulnabrone12 / PN12 (Cassidy et al. Y-DNA:I-S2639 Having been a half-way point between Ireland and Scotland, its believed that Rathlin served as an important cog in the Dalriada diaspora with Dalriada people taking their language, through Rathlin, into Scotland from about 300 AD, or 1700 years ago. Not mention it all started as h2a2a1 before all other haplogroups, I-Y4751 Paternal haplogroup is my paterna my grandfather William Rice came from Eglish Co Offaly l Who were the individuals bearing the T2b haplogroup? Y-DNA:I-Y3709 A study conducted by Castro et al. Could you tell me please, how do I run a comparison on GEDMatch? OK, I found it! The latter defines the T1a13, T2b16 and T2i clades, which therefore may have increased athletic predispositions. Loschbour Man is from present-day Luxembourg, Motala is from Sweden and Steigen is from Norway. Catherine J de Vries, [email protected]. Age:Early-Middle Neolithic 3712-3539 cal BC The island is believed to have been settled during the Mesolithic period, according to OSullivan in Maritime Ireland, An Archaeology of Coastal Communities (2007). The frequency of T1a and T2 in Yamna samples were each 14.5%, a percentage higher than in any country today and only found in similarly high frequencies among the Udmurts of the Volga-Ural region. Gaelic is not a Mesolithic language. Haplogroups T* (perhaps T1a) and T2b have been found in skeletons from late Mesolithic hunter-gatherers respectively from Russia and Sweden. But who settled Ireland, when, and where did they come from? Sex:Female Thank you to Michael Sager, phylogeneticist, and Goran Runfeldt, head of R&D at Family Tree DNA for making this information available. Location:Glebe, Rathlin Island, Northern Ireland In his popular book The Seven Daughters of Eve, Bryan Sykes named the originator of this mtDNA haplogroup Tara. Assuming all relevant pedigrees are correct, this includes all female-line descendants of his female line ancestor Barbara of Celje (1390-1451), wife of Sigismund, Holy Roman Emperor. Y-DNA:I-L1193 He probably was Irish, but theyll never give him to us. You can upgrade or order those tests, here. If you only have a predicted or base haplogroup, you can certainly see if your haplogroup is upstream of any of these ancient men. Location:Jerpoint West, Kilkenny, Ireland Age:Early-Middle Neolithic 3704-3536 cal BC The highest frequencies of mtDNA T1 are observed among the Udmurts (15%) of the Volga-Ural region of Russia, followed by Romania (6%) and the southern Balkans (Bulgaria, Macedonia, Albania, all 4.5%), the northern Fertile Crescent (Lebanon, Iraq, eastern Turkey, all around 5.5%), the South Caucasus (Armenia, Georgia, Azerbaijan, 4.5% to 5.5%), then Austria and the Czech Republic (3.5%). mtDNA:H4a1a1, Sample:Poulnabrone06 / PN06 (Cassidy et al. The last of the new PWC individuals displayed a T-to-C transition at np 16 093 which could place the haplogroup within several subhaplogroups of H and R. 2020) 2020) [10] Additionally, haplogroup T has been observed in ancient Guanche fossils excavated in Gran Canaria and Tenerife on the Canary Islands, which have been radiocarbon-dated to between the 7th and 11th centuries CE. Thank you for the article. I know that this was posted a while ago, but I am also H1c1. 1a, c, Supplementary Information section 1). Haplogroup. Sex:Female How much mutation can one expect in this many generations? These findings together suggest the establishment of central attributes of the Irish genome 4,000 y ago. During this period, many societies began to invest heavily in building monuments, which suggests an increase in social organization. 4). Age:Mesolithic 4226-3963 cal BC FTDNA Comment:See Ashleypark3 branch (haplogroup) and ancestry information for the project member(s) associated I don't know what you mean by 'most of her DNA from her mother'. The profile must be set to public in order to add it. The third wave heralded the arrival of the Bronze Age when humans began to work with metals. Kit Number. Age:Late Neolithic 3014-2891 cal BC Haplogroup T2 peaks among the Udmurts (24%) and the Chechen-Ingush of Daghestan (12.5%). mtDNA:H, Sample:Cohaw448 / CH448 (Cassidy et al. What about those of us with brown or hazel eyes? HCM is a relatively common type of heart muscle disease that affects 1 in 500 people. They would later have been diffused around Europe by Neolithic agriculturalists after intermingling with the inhabitants of Southeast Europe. Sex:Male We also observe a strong signal of continuity between modern-day Irish populations and the Bronze Age individuals, one of whom is a carrier for the C282Y hemochromatosis mutation, which has its highest frequencies in Ireland today. Y-DNA:I-FT354500 It is usually symptom-less and increases the risk of sudden cardiac death, which often happens to those of as early in life as teenagers and may affect those who are active and have no other risk factors.[14]. Retracing the matrilineal genealogy of Nicholas II leads to Elizabeth of Luxembourg (1409-1442), Queen of Germany, Hungary and Bohemia, and daughter of Holy Roman Emperor Sigismund. There are two kinds of haplogroups: the paternally inherited Y-chromosome DNA (Y-DNA) haplogroups, and the maternally inherited mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) haplogroups. T1a, however, was found among the very first farmers in the Levant. mtDNA:T2c1d1, Sample:Killuragh6 / KGH6 (Cassidy et al. FTDNA Comment:One of 6 ancient samples currently on this branch Age:Middle Neolithic 3631-3353 cal BC Inkoo syntyneet-vihityt-kuolleet 1757-1786 (AP I C:4) Sivu 12, 13 1768/1 Reference: MyHeritage Genealogy - SmartCopy : Oct 2 2018, 15:29:37 UTC.