>> T.J.s journey is the most urgent and his secret, which he reveals a few minutes in, weighs the heaviest. See? But everything about the first half suggests we are in for a night at the movies. The Coast Starlight shows that kind of love, too. Naturally, there is that as well. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online. Right? Theres too much footage for you to handle by yourself; you turn it over to the cutter to sort it out, but you never know whats been left unused. Thats the reason I won out in the argument over Suspicion. None of them thought it was any good. Narrow, nimble, self-contained, the ride it offers is as smooth as it is wistful. It is largely a memory play (somewhat in the mode of Tennessee Williams or Brian Friel), so the characters frequently slip free of sequential time to comment on what they might have said and done and been. The direction arrows exist in Quebec; they use them to indicate one-way streets. He fumbles for a match. Lisa Soland's All Original Playwriting Workshop, The Eclectic Company Theatre, Laurel Canyon Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, Produced by Fierce Backbone for the 2010 Hollywood Fringe Festival under the title "The End of the Line", Lisa Soland All Original Play Writing Workshop, Lisa Soland All Original Playwriting Fellowship Award, http://lisasoland.com/all-original-play-publishing. The cinematic logic is to follow the rules of suspense. By the way, my name is Bruno. If acquiring the rights to Highsmiths novel was a walk in the parkby purposely leaving out his name from the negotiation process, Hitchcock managed to get the rights for a meagre 7,500 dollarsthe process of finding the right screenwriter and producing a satisfactory script was nothing less than a hike over the Himalayas. Right? . This article hypothesizes that Alfred Hitchcock's Strangers on a Train (1951) is successful because it has a scientific scaffolding. Director Martin Scorsese is our guide into the power and mastery of Hitchcocks visual style, breaking down landmark sequences from Vertigo, The Birds and Psycho. Alfred Hitchcock Scripts Collection:Screenplays Download. Web. Because Bunin (The Credeaux Canvas, The Busy World Is Hushed) knows that any trip involves leaving something or someone behind. /MediaBox [0 0 612 792] His plan is relatively simple: Two strangers each agree to kill someone the other person wants gone. A way that isnt either a trick or a lie.. Keith Bunins gentle, rueful play at Lincoln Centers Mitzi E. Newhouse Theater settles down among six passengers traveling from Los Angeles to Seattle. North by Northwest (1959) Read the Screenplay. In the same light the separating rails suggest the idea of divergent courses-two different ways of life. endobj By the way, my name is Bruno. Courtesy of The Hitchcock Zone. CAMERA PULLS BACK to reveal that these are Bruno's hands, and that, he is studying them moodily, CAMERA PULLS BACK, FARTHER to reveal his mother, MRS. ANTHONY, sitting opposite, him at a little table in the Anthony living room. Here we encounter Guy Haines and Charles Anthony Bruno, passengers on the same train. BR7yxJIJ;$p()QW;bTS)~ "`(AX'TF+rC0((nk]U4-XkAN6(AYTXu(W77K"gMYKG2Bv\o1x}8rRY4WW#Aq0E=1}W !/r@=}}*CHEJR'k=V-/ %\99zz0h?eG=m7_Y>Z[>2tH%K~0_wWiCg1ZF{H#R" rpOif@kiIdMm(M8h|wnbHz&7o=E~?q[vcdV4}";5"m#(QB|pO]k4rxuXNkl3K-:TF/90 )dIGWRZ>Ap- lJ6H]shi?qz=( Jack Huston looks more at ease as the serpentine, psychotic, white-suited Bruno and Miranda Raison is all cool, high-society poise as Guy's wife. Then, after Walker gets to the island, you let go, because he cant proceed with his plan to frame Granger in broad daylight. >> more, All Raymond Chandler scripts | Raymond Chandler Scripts. After so many colorful parts, it seems to me it would have been poor form not to have, at this point, what musicians refer to as a coda. But I must say that I wasnt too pleased with Farley Granger; hes a good actor, but I would have liked to see William Holden in the part because hes stronger. The great problem with this type of picture, you see, is that your main characters sometimes tend to become mere figures. As part of the 1997 Hitchcock Season on BBC2, several short guest interviews were filmed. Laurence Fox is rather stolidly English as Guy, suggesting a house-prefect drawn into some dirty business by one of his raffish juniors. Strangers On A Train 1951 Crime, Drama, Thriller Feature Film A psychopathic socialite accosts a tennis star with his theory that if two strangers trade murders, they can disguise their motives and avoid suspicion. If the writing of the dialogue had been better, wed have had stronger characterizations. 2 0 obj a Qg/zXX,r:X_`5 /X)al&Fc{>#/s;z*~"$"? more, All Raymond Chandler scripts | Raymond Chandler Scripts. When you are done reading take a listen to Apples #1ScreenwritingPodcastThe Bulletproof Screenwriting Podcast,with guest likeOscarWinner Eric Roth, James V. Hart,David Chase,John August,Oliver Stoneand more. Microsoft Store, DIRECTV, Redbox as download or rent it on Apple TV, Amazon Video, Google Play Movies, YouTube, Vudu, Microsoft Store, Redbox, DIRECTV, Spectrum On Demand online. /Fcpdf0 301 0 R 4 0 obj A northbound trip on the Coast Starlight, a gleaming Amtrak sleeper, lasts about 35 hours. As broken Tuesday afternoon by Deadline, director Fincher and star Affleck are remaking Strangers on a Train at. /Contents 6 0 R Strangers on a Train script. Oh, sure. Visit the IIIF page to learn more. >> >> Much of the play is written in the past conditional If I had told you, If I had known illuminating Bunins interest in the care that might have been tendered, the humanity that might have been shown if only the characters had been brave and vulnerable enough to reveal themselves to one another. These are people with fidgety legs and restless hearts, most of whom are trying to figure out how they got here in the first place and where they might go next. /Fcpdf1 302 0 R [/PDF /Text] We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. A and Christian McKay, as the private investigator who sees through the flaws in the supposedly perfect murder, exudes a pin-striped normality in a murky world. /Fcpdf2 303 0 R /Count 148 endobj We spent a lot of time setting the screen in line with the camera lens. We then shift to a public compartment where Guy Haines has his fateful encounter with Charles Bruno. Particularly when you consider the many Hitchcock emulators whose attempts at the thriller genre have been disastrous. Yes, the play often strikes a melancholy tone, but its wheels also send up sparks of generosity and in Lizs monologue, sharp humor. Original reporting and incisive analysis, direct from the Guardian every morning, 2023 Guardian News & Media Limited or its affiliated companies. From left, Jane (Camila Can-Flavi), Anna (Michelle Willson), Liz (Mia Barron), Ed (Jon Norman Schneider), Noah (Rhys Coiro) and TJ (Will Harrison) in The Coast Starlight at the Mitzi E. Newhouse Theater. Converted to PDF by www.screentalk.org 17. /First 304 0 R >> There can be no argument about that. The first one is, of course, the shot of strangulation caught in the lenses of the assaulted womans glasses flung to the ground. Made the semifinals, didn't you? They are strangers when they enter and strangers when they leave. On the other hand, I have some reservations on the final scene, when the carrousel runs amok, though I understand the reason for it. And yet, in the light of a cinematic logicthat is strictly personal, you impose them in such a way that once theyre on the screen, these are the very elements that become the films strong points. Join Academy Award-winning sound designers as they reveal how Hitchcock employed sound to make audience members leap from their seats in fright or crawl under them from excruciating suspense. She is, working with scissors, file and nail buffer. /Type /Outlines Want to read all the 2016-2022 TV Pilots? Description. And we don't care where we land . The New Play Exchange (NPX) is the world's largest digital library of scripts by living writers. The only exceptions, possibly, are courtroom scenes orscenes that require crowds. Like. . That accidental collision of the two mens feet is the point of departure for their whole relationship, and the concept is sustained by deliberately refraining from showing their faces up to that point. Teacher's!Support!Pack! Below youll find a list of every film in Alfred Hitchcocks filmography and the screenplay associated with that film. Isnt it a fascinating design? Working as I do, youre sure that no one in the studio is going to take over and ruin your film. Strangers on a Train is a play written by Craig Warner and is based on the 1950 novel of the same name by Patricia Highsmith. We get multiple short scenes. Converted to PDF by www.screentalk.org 22. Released June 1951. Strangers on a Train Given a good basis for a thriller in the Patricia Highsmith novel [script adaption by Whitfield Cook] and a first-rate script, Hitchcock embroiders the plot into a gripping . Here is a case where you really have to see the picture. There is a distinct impression that you preferred the villain. Script, William Butler Yeats, Play, Sophocles, Cinematographer, Roger Barlow, Music, Louis Applebaum, Starring Douglas Campbell as Oedipus, Eleanor Stuart as Jocasta, Roger Goodier as Creon, Douglas Rain as . Strangers!on!aTrain!!!!2014! Between 12th and 14th Streets When the sun comes up, we'll be on our way . [3] Officially confirmed on 20 September 2013,[4] the play began previews on 2 November 2013,[5] before making its world premiere at the Gielgud Theatre on 19 November,[6] booking until 22 February 2014. Yes, I think thats so. So Granger breaks into the house at night; the fathers room is upstairs. << As Guy Haines (Farley Granger) climbs down off the train, he nearly bumps into Hitchcock who is struggling slightly with a cello case. Mrs. Anthony, is a gentle, once pretty woman, whose pastel exterior harbors, a tigress-like determination to protect her son, Bruno is in, There is evidence of long established wealth in the heavy. Little seen storyboards for Alfred Hitchcocks Strangers on a Train, courtesy of Gabriel Hardman: As far as I know these were drawn by Art Director Ted Haworth. Algebraic figures? All material for educational and noncommercial purposes only. /Font << We face the music together . more, All Raymond Chandler scripts | Raymond Chandler Scripts. For your information, Strangers on a Train wasnt an assignment, but a novel that I selected myself. Not knowing how to answer this, Guy looks a little, I suppose you're going to Southampton -for. The idea of telling Bruno began to comfort him. What do you have in mind? Writers: Raymond Chandler, Czenzi Ormonde Companies: Warner Bros Download Options 1 Script Available for Download Share Suggest Changes Raymond Thornton Chandler (July 23, 1888 March 26, 1959) was a British-American novelist and screenwriter. I remember we went to a lot of trouble getting that dog to lick Farley Grangers hand. STRANGERS ON A TRAIN USA, 1951 Director: Alfred Hitchcock Production: Warner Bros. Pictures, Inc.; black and white, 35mm; running time: 101 minutes. TRAIN The brogues and the sport shoes pass separately down the aisle, the sport shoes turning in at a compartment door and the brogues continuing toward the parlor car. Yet, since Granger was appealing in Rope and not particularly appealing in Strangers on a Train, I assumed this was intentional, that you meant him to be seen as an opportunistic playboy. Ill never do anything like that again. Web. T.J. talks a drunken Ed down. Read the Screenplay (Won the Oscar for Best Picture), by: John J. McLaughlin Read the Screenplay. Strangers on a Train: Play Craig Warner, Patricia Highsmith 3.72 18 ratings3 reviews Craig Warner Based on a novel by Patricia Highsmith Full Length, Thriller Characters: 5 male, 2 female Unit set Guy Haines and Charles Bruno meet on a train and, because they are strangers, they think they can say anything while chatting. Menu. Rita Michaels . /Resources << And throw our hats in the ring . We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. It felt sometimes as if it was more the work of Warner Brothers. This is theatre turning into cinema rather than borrowing from it. zG_J#s6dR Ls There were-and that raises another point. << In the more entertaining Hitchcock movie, it was evident that Bruno represented Guy's dark side and was the Hyde to his Jekyll. Narrow, nimble, self-contained, the ride it offers. By contrast, The Coast Starlight, Keith Bunins play at Lincoln Centers Mitzi E. Newhouse Theater, fills just a fraction of that time. African American History Curatorial Collective. Strangers on a Train (1951) Script Home Movies Strangers on a Train Excuse me. Bruno was not the ordinary stranger on the train by any means." - Patricia Highsmith, Strangers on a Train. Buy Hitchcock by FranoisTruffaut from Amazon. Theres a sort of symbolic effect in the way they meet and separate, and thats also true of the direction arrows in I Confess. 7 0 obj /Filter [/FlateDecode] The big difficulty with that scene was that the screen had to be angled differently for each shot. Each short focused on one specific Hitchcock film. Well, in Strangers on a Train, Farley Granger agrees to kill Robert Walkers father, although, in fact, he really intends to warn the old man against his son. 1 May 2023. Or even, as here, turning into a strange hybrid. Easily one of Hitch's most underrated films. endobj /Type /Page One of the most popular psychological crime thrillers that Hitchcock ever made is definitely Strangers on a Train, the masters adaptation of crime novelist Patricia Highsmiths debut novel that hit theaters back in 1951. Bruno is inordinately pleased by this small tribute. I beg your pardon. The problem is that what starts as fast-moving noirish narrative shifts uneasily into Freudian casebook. Guy seizes her angrily and in so doing, knocks the tone arm, across the record with a loud screech. /Count 86 In several of your pictures, Ive noticed, you will enhance a surprise situation with an additional twist; in other words-and Im not thinking only of Psychoyou will use a bit of trickery to create a small suspenseful diversion so that the surprise that comes immediately afterward is even more startling. A gentle, rueful play, directed with a steady and sympathetic hand by Tyne Rafaeli, it settles down among six passengers sharing a single coach. Walker. Absolutely our highest recommendation. Image. "Strangers on a Train" Scripts.com. endobj As a matter of fact, I think that the same story made by someone else wouldnt have been any good at all. The evening begins with the filmic image of an onrushing train. /ProcSet 4 0 R >> stream stream Strangers on a Train Synopsis: In Alfred Hitchcock's adaptation of Patricia Highsmith's thriller, tennis star Guy Haines (Farley Granger) is enraged by his trampy wife's refusal to finalize their divorce so he can wed senator's daughter Anne (Ruth Roman). endobj What distinguishes Strangers on a Train from similar films, even within Hitchcocks own canon, is the fascinating idea at the center of itthe motif of doubles, the inner battle of good and evil in all human beingsas well as impressive technical virtuosity we grew accustomed to when talking about the works of the British highly commercial artist. STANDS4 LLC, 2023. /Length 322 Oh, I certainly admire people who do things. Learn from the best screenwriters working in Hollywood today! But, while the mechanics of the dual murders are moderately exciting, in the second half the tension decelerates as we get a psychological case-study. Location Currently not on view Object Name Movie script script, movie Date made 1951 Measurements Her books and short stories are about her own special world of fear, anger and murder. It's corny, but my mother gave it to me. >> Here are several photos taken behind-the-scenes during production of Alfred Hitchcocks Strangers on a Train. Washington, D.C. Email powered by MailChimp (Privacy Policy & Terms of Use), International Media Interoperability Framework. His son Sean Haworth brought them in for me to see when we were working on a film together years ago and I made copies.. Our collection database is a work in progress. Not that they stay still for long. UNION STATION, WASHINGTON, D.C. DAY EXT. Strangers on a Train (1951) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. A monumentally important screenplay. (screen play) . I particularly liked the woman who was murdered; you know, the bitchy wife who worked in a record shop; Brunos mother wasgood, too-she was just as crazy as her son. When I completed the treatment, the head of Warners tried to find someone to do the dialogue, and very few writers would touch it. STANDS4 LLC, 2023. Real-life time takes over while he waits fornightfall. Facing all kinds of weather . Take a watch of the brilliant screenplay breakdown videos below. 5 0 obj Plot summary Bruno Antony thinks he has the perfect plot to rid himself of his hated father, and when he meets tennis player Guy Haines on a train he thinks he's found the partner he needs to pull it off. ?3dpEp The other characters suffer less insistent goads. Photograph: Tristram Kenton for the Guardian. Actually not any more as the two mediums increasingly converge. Tim Goodchild's busily revolving set is shadowed by Peter Wilms's video projections so that we see the landscape through which the train is passing. In 1932, at the age of forty-four, Chandler became a detective fiction writer after losing his job as an oil company executive during the Great Depression. 1 May 2023. I was quite pleased with the over-all form of the film and with the secondary characters. To donate, please visit our donation page, or click on the icon below: Get Cinephilia & Beyond in your inbox by signing in, Spike Lees 25th Hour: A Masterful Depiction of a Post-9/11 New York City that Explores Regret, Guilt and Uncertainty, The Hill: Sean Connerys Sisyphean Bond Break-Out, We Can Mis-Remember it 80s-Style: Total Recall (1990) Was the Last Gasp 80s Ultraviolent Action Extravaganza for a New Decade. Whenever I collaborate with a writer who, like myself, specializes in mystery, thriller, or suspense, things dont seem to work out too well. Script for Alfred Hitchcock's 1951 Film Noir Strangers on a Train. detail. /ProcSet 4 0 R >> Well, this brings us to 1950, when your situation is anything but brilliant. She said once that she was 'interested in the effect of guilt' on her heroes. Mr. Hargreaves, the manager, is very, Raymond Thornton Chandler (July 23, 1888 March 26, 1959) was a British-American novelist and screenwriter. Recommend Download Save to Reading List Strangers on a Train Recommended by Lisa Dellagiarino Feriend: 31 Dec. 2020 But my hands still sweat when I think of that scene today. Practically, I couldnt have done anything else. ?C+^+x Even as Bunin deals in hypotheticals and relational failures, he also shows these people really, actually caring for each other. The Gone Girl creative team is planning to remake an Alfred Hitchcock movie. Liz pays for a round of drinks. Not through spoken words, but through the visuals. This page is not available in other languages. /Outlines 2 0 R Strangers on a Train (1950) Read the Screenplay. Script for Alfred Hitchcock's 1951 Film Noir Strangers on a Train. But here the focus is on the implicitly homosexual bond between the two men. The only flaw, to my mind, is the films leading lady, Ruth Roman. INT. Strangers On A Train - review Gielgud Theatre, London While the mechanics of the dual murders are moderately exciting, in the second half the tension decelerates Jack Huston (Bruno) and Miranda. Of course, no doubt about it. Youre referring to Raymond Chandler? "Strangers on a Train" Scripts.com. The distinct energies and voices merge together, forming a finely calibrated ensemble. And, as Bruno's attentions become ever more clamorous and he seeks to be part of Guy's second marriage, the point is made again and again. Discover why Hitchcocks movies thrill audiences and inspire filmmakers, who continue to employ his cinematic techniques to this day. Farley Granger, Robert Walker, and Ruth Roman star in this film about a psychotic socialite's theories about how two strangers can get away with murder. First, theres Farley Grangers frantic haste to win his tennis match, and then Robert Walkers panic when he accidentally drops Grangers lighter in a manhole. One of the best things in Strangers on a Train is the exposition, with the follow shots on feet going one way and then the other. MAIN STREET METCALF SHOOTING TOWARDS STATION INT. Raymond Thornton Chandler (July 23, 1888 March 26, 1959) was a British-American novelist and screenwriter. /Last 389 0 R It is pieces of film joined together that create an idea, which in turn creates an emotion in the mind of the audience. /Pages 3 0 R 7e|4[$}zw~}iE+#rDh]`! P[Pn7]. Its been my good fortune to have something of a monopoly on the genre: nobody else seems to take much interest in the rules for that form. The Man Who Knew Too Much (1956) Read the Screenplay. He strikes up a conversation with a stranger, Bruno Anthony (Robert Walker), and unwittingly sets in motion a deadly chain of events. Now again, the consecutive failures of Under Capricorn and Stage Fright will be followed by a spectacular comeback via Strangers on a Train. Created Date. Anna offers T.J. her sleeping car. All moviemaking is pure montage. Alfred Hitchcock. Unfortunately, due to the writers allegedly difficult character and the stubbornness of both of them, the collaboration fell through and Hitchcock was right back where he started his search from. Ben Hecht was next on the filmmakers list, but the Hollywood screenwriter was too busy and suggested his assistant Czenzi Ormonde, who had recently published a critically acclaimed collection of short stories called Laughter From Downstairs. Explaining to Ormonde that Chandlers versions were unacceptable rubbish and that work needed to be started from scratch, the new screenwriter joined forces with the directors wife Alma Reville and his associate producer Barbara Keon to complete a satisfactory script, allowing for the production to finally begin. Write your screenplay and focus on the story with many helpful features. The screenplays below are the only ones that are available online. The white horse is good, the black, base; and the driver, through his days on earth, labours ever to steer the two horses on a single road." We may update this record based on further research and review. In this way the question becomes: Will the dog let Farley Granger get by without biting him or wont he? You often open your pictures on a symbolic note. To clinch matters, the sound design deliberately echoes the nerve-jangling scores that Bernard Herrmann wrote for Hitchcock. If you need to request an image for publication or other use, please visit Rights and Reproductions. We apologize for the interruption. https://www.scripts.com/script.php?id=strangers_on_a_train_512&p=10, https://www.scripts.com/script/strangers_on_a_train_512. Jane gives T.J. a drawing. (NOTE:For educational and research purposes only). Seen. endstream endobj The NPX, a National New Play Network program, is flipping the script on the ways in which new work is shared and discovered. Yeah. Ben Affleck, David Fincher and Gillian Flynn Reteaming for STRANGERS ON A TRAIN Remake By Perri Nemiroff Published Jan 13, 2015 It's being reported that Gone Girl's Ben Affleck, David Fincher and. In 1932, at the age of forty-four, Chandler became a detective fiction writer after losing his job as an oil company executive during the Great Depression. In the visual sense, Strangers on a Train owes its style to the excellent cinematographer Robert Burks, who would continue to work with Hitchcock on a whole series of his films, but the two sequences that mostly stand out in the picture are at the same time undeniable reminders of Hitchcock and Burks technical prowess. /Resources << The other astonishing visual set piece is the fight occurring on the carousel gone wild at the end of the film. Its quite possible. Youve just raised what I believe is the key dilemma for all directors: a strong film situation involving dull characters, or else the characters are subtle, but the situation in which they move is a static one. [11], The West End production of Strangers on a Train received positive reviews from critics.[14][15][16][17][18][19][20]. Hey . [9] Casting for the production included Laurence Fox as Guy,[1] Jack Huston as Bruno,[1] Christian McKay as Gerard, Miranda Raison as Anne, Imogen Stubbs as Elsie and MyAnna Buring as Miriam. Even though a lot of film scholars over the years considered the movie at least to a degree inferior to Hitchcocks landmark films such as Vertigo or Rear Window, this captivating story of two people meeting on a train and conversing about the execution of a perfect murder has forever remained a much desired topic of analysis and debate among film enthusiasts all over the world. And not afraid of anything . Yes, in that scene we first have a suspense effect, through the threatening dog, and later on we have a surprise effect when the person in the room turns out to be Robert Walker instead of his father. >> Its very much the same as in 1933, when, right after Waltzes from Vienna, your prestige was re-established by The Man Who Knew Too Much. Sunday 15 August 1999. guardian.co.uk. But the best performances come in subsidiary roles. /Kids [ 5 0 R 7 0 R 9 0 R 11 0 R 13 0 R 15 0 R 17 0 R 19 0 R 21 0 R 23 0 R 25 0 R 27 0 R 29 0 R 31 0 R 33 0 R 35 0 R 37 0 R 39 0 R 41 0 R 43 0 R 45 0 R 47 0 R 49 0 R 51 0 R 53 0 R 55 0 R 57 0 R 59 0 R 61 0 R 63 0 R 65 0 R 67 0 R 69 0 R 71 0 R 73 0 R 75 0 R 77 0 R 79 0 R 81 0 R 83 0 R 85 0 R 87 0 R 89 0 R 91 0 R 93 0 R 95 0 R 97 0 R 99 0 R 101 0 R 103 0 R 105 0 R 107 0 R 109 0 R 111 0 R 113 0 R 115 0 R 117 0 R 119 0 R 121 0 R 123 0 R 125 0 R 127 0 R 129 0 R 131 0 R 133 0 R 135 0 R 137 0 R 139 0 R 141 0 R 143 0 R 145 0 R 147 0 R 149 0 R 151 0 R 153 0 R 155 0 R 157 0 R 159 0 R 161 0 R 163 0 R 165 0 R 167 0 R 169 0 R 171 0 R 173 0 R 175 0 R 177 0 R 179 0 R 181 0 R 183 0 R 185 0 R 187 0 R 189 0 R 191 0 R 193 0 R 195 0 R 197 0 R 199 0 R 201 0 R 203 0 R 205 0 R 207 0 R 209 0 R 211 0 R 213 0 R 215 0 R 217 0 R 219 0 R 221 0 R 223 0 R 225 0 R 227 0 R 229 0 R 231 0 R 233 0 R 235 0 R 237 0 R 239 0 R 241 0 R 243 0 R 245 0 R 247 0 R 249 0 R 251 0 R 253 0 R 255 0 R 257 0 R 259 0 R 261 0 R 263 0 R 265 0 R 267 0 R 269 0 R 271 0 R 273 0 R 275 0 R 277 0 R 279 0 R 281 0 R 283 0 R 285 0 R 287 0 R 289 0 R 291 0 R 293 0 R 295 0 R 297 0 R 299 0 R ] As the brogues and the sport shoes emerge to the train platform, CAMERA PANS them over to the steps of the train. I saw you blast Faraday right off the court in South Orange last season.