He just never thought he would have any consequences to his actions, even after Stevie D. died, she said. Fentanyl, according to the Drug Enforcement Administration, is a synthetic opioid that is 50-100 times stronger than morphine. And so sorry for your loss. We are sad to announce that on January 11, There is no photo or video of Dianne C. Gebhard.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. Their friends at UBIC. Felicia Penzell Weber died Oct. 7. Leslie Leslie Anne Nowak, age 74, of Claymont, DE passed away suddenly at her home on Monday, April 17, 2023. More by Cathy Cobbs, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window). God is Good, Praying hard for Stevie D. A fine young man. Cloud for seven years and in St. Joseph since 1993. May steve have a speedy recovery ~ praying for good health for him. God bless your family and offer comfort and strength to you all. RIP Steve, I hope you are finally breaking 70s up in heaven. She worked at New York Telephone until raising her children, she was a homemaker from then on. I went to middle school with Steven and he was so nice. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. April 16, 1983 - Carl was born on October 5, 1939, right behind his twin brother, Paul Gene Gebhardt, in Springfield, IL, to Elbert and Norma A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. January 21st, 2022 Would you like to offer Stephen Patrick Gebhardts loved ones a condolence message? Forwarded Message from Stevie Ds Aunt, Mary Lee Hardy: These two.I love them like my very own and you all know what my sister Cindy means to me. For so many years, Carolyn fought through her Robert E. Bob Mills, Sr., age 82, of New Castle, DE was called home to be with the Lord on Sunday, April 9, 2023. In Georgia, the number of reported opioid-related deaths in 2019 was 419. WebStevie D Gebhardt; Add Athlete Photo. While he had been struggling for several years with Karl was the owner of Precision Hair Crimpers and Reagans Tavern in Wilmington, DE. She co-founded what is now known as The Weber School in Sandy Springs. Karl was a 2023 Gebhart Funeral Homes. Category: Community News July 30, 1961 - January 13, 2023 Obituary & Events Share a memory of Debra "Debbie" L. Gebhardt. Lee graduated from New Utrecht High School, Sandra Joan McCracken, age 87, of New Castle, Delaware passed away peacefully in her sleep on April 13, 2023. You can unsubscribe at any time. WebKarl D. Weldin Wilmington, DE. Karl was a graduate of Claymont High School and served in the U.S. Navy. His ever-present smile lit up the room his positive spirit will forever be with all of us who were blessed to know him!! Sandra Joan McCracken This is me Follow. She also was a Girl Scout leader for her daughter and granddaughters. I remember the beautiful and yummy cookies she made for us all at Christmas time! Stevie D. is no longer with us on earth. Prayers for this sweet family!!! Visitation will be 4:00 8:00 p.m. on Friday, January 20, 2023, at the parish hall in St. Stephen and also one hour before mass at the parish hall. Fentanyl, primarily manufactured in Mexico, is often added to other drugs to increase its potency, often without the knowledge of the end user, the DEA said. Ray, as everyone knew him, was a Claymont legend. Carolyn was born and raised in Claymont, DE and was a graduate of Claymont High School, Class of 1959. Family and friends are welcome to leave their condolences on this memorial page and share them with the family. V. Maurine Clark, of Sandy Springs, passed away on Nov. 11. But this I call to mind, and there fore I have hope: The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; His mercies never come to an end: they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. Dunwoody High School is opening it's doors for all past, present, and future Wildcats! Stevie D. could light up any room he was in. Most police departments now stock several vials of Narcan in officers vehicles. A candle was posted for Debra "Debbie" L. Gebhardt. It exceeded our expectations in every way.. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. There are no safe illegal drugs out there anymore, Murray said. I pray for peace and rest for you and your family. Connection. Come help celebrate the last 50th Anniversary event tomorrow from 11:30am-4pm! Make sure relatives of Stephen Patrick Gebhardt know they have sympathy messages here. Steve Gebhardt Death - Obituary News: Stevie D. is no longer among us on this planet. Family was most important to her and she loved spending time with her nieces and nephews, holding babies, spoiling the family pets and going on antiquing adventures with her family.

Debbie is survived by her husband of 36 years, Jeff of St. Joseph; mother, Jeanette Trobec of St. Stephen; sister and brother, Bonnie (Brad) Weske of Monticello and Bob (Pam) Trobec of Sartell; many nieces, nephews, all the Gebhardt siblings; and her puppy, Emma. Youre never too old for Easter egg dyeing! 35 Comments. The city of Watkinsville has signed a $4.5 million contract to purchase property to become a greenspace park. Prayers for strength and comfort in this unimaginable time of sorrow. She was a dental assistant, mail-clerk for a mail and business center, as well as an in-home childcare provider. While he had been struggling for several years with addiction issues, his mother said he had been clean and sober for at least six months before the incident that killed him. Her son, Steve, known to many as Stevie D., died on January 25, after ingesting Xanax laced with Fentanyl. All Rights Reserved. Dunwoody High School is opening it's doors for all past, present, and future Wildcats! He is survived by his daughter, Pamela Ann Leonard; Give us your recs. Prayers, I am so very sorry to hear of your loss of your beautiful son. There is no photo or video of Stephen Patrick Gebhardt.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. Carl D. Gebhardt October 5, 1939 September 1, 2019 IN THE CARE OF Bisch & Son Funeral Home On Sunday, September 1, 2019, Carl Dean Gebhardt, loving father of three, passed away at the age of 79. Despite her illness, she remained such a positive light and opened her heart to everyone. Even though it was a lot of work, there seems to be a lot of momentum to continue it, he said. We have absolutely seen a spike in the number of opioid-related overdoses since the pandemic began, said Dunwoody Police Public Information Officer Sgt. Cindy, Steve and Katherine Ray served on several destroyers Raymond Donald Mears, age 92, of Claymont, Delaware, died on April 22, 2023, after putting up a hard fight against Alzheimers. So sorry again im here if you need anything! 1 tree planted in memory of Debra "Debbie" L. Gebhardt. Gebhardt said medical personnel who answered the call after her son was found unresponsive on January 20 administered Narcan, which revived him but he had been gone too long. After five days in intensive care, he was taken off life support. Dear Lord please bless Stevie and his family. Kathy graduated from Mount Pleasant High School and worked for Lima Estates Nursing Raymond Donald Mears, age 92, of Claymont, Delaware, died on April 22, 2023, after putting up a hard fight against Alzheimers. Born in Wilmington, DE to the late Arthur Bennett and Alice Bennett, she graduated Claymont Lee Julia Barmore, age 87, of Wilmington, Delaware, formerly of Brooklyn, New York, died on Thursday, April 13, 2023 at the Wilmington Hospital. Come help celebrate the last 50th Anniversary event tomorrow from 11:30am-4pm! Praying for him and the family, please tell Steve and Cindy that we are thinking of them and lifting them up in prayer. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. After retiring from Norfolk Southern Railway, he volunteered at Suthers Center for Christian Outreach. Your email address will not be published. 1. Ran into him in college as well and he was so kind and full of positive energy! As I find out more news I will let you all know. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. My deepest sympathies to Jeff, your families and everyone who knew and loved Deb. We are sad to announce that on January 11, 2022, at the age of 77, Dianne C. Gebhard (Riverside, California) passed away. She was grandmother extraordinaire to Jennifer Colantuono, Heather Colantuono, Jessica Bunting (Patrick Manili), Stephanie Bunting Steyer (Jeff), Michael Bunting (Candice); and great grandmother to Margaret B. Trabbold, age 93, of Wilmington, DE passed away Tuesday, April 4, 2023 at the Wilmington Hospital, surrounded by her family. Our family has no words. There is no trend we can identify its males and females, rich and poor. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. Karl was the owner of Precision Hair Crimpers and Reagans Tavern in Wilmington, DE. She always had a friendly, welcoming smile. Born in Wilmington, DE to the late Arthur Bennett and Alice Bennett, she graduated Claymont High School and attended Goldey-Beacom College. I know that most of you know about sweet Stevie D and what is going on with him. from April 27-30 & May 4-7, 2023, tickets at the gate or https://www.eventbrite.com/e/illumine-2023-tickets-443435476447 We want to know what are you watching ???? The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. Because of its powerful opioid properties, Fentanyl is also diverted for abuse.. Karl was a 2023 Gebhart Funeral Homes. He is Karl Douglas Weldin, age 72, a lifelong resident of Claymont, DE passed away peacefully on Saturday, March 25, 2023 at Parkview Rehabilitation and Nursing Home, Wilmington, DE. Concert Review: Taylor Swift's 'The Eras Tour' is a jumpy, bouncy, dancy delight, MARTA, DeKalb County make progress in development plans for Kensington Station area, Aging in place options scarce in metro Atlanta, This is the Atlanta Public Schools calendar for 2023-2024 school year, Dickens proposes $790M Atlanta budget, largest in citys history, Former house manager named Ronald McDonald House Volunteer of the Year, Perspectives in Architecture: A new era for Oaklands historic bell tower, 20-story apartment tower planned in Buckhead Village, Business Briefs: Heyday, Wolford, Gorjana, and more retail openings, Proudly powered by Newspack by Automattic. She was a beautiful woman inside and out. Born in Wilmington, DE to the late Arthur Bennett and Alice Bennett, she graduated Claymont Lee Julia Barmore, age 87, of Wilmington, Delaware, formerly of Brooklyn, New York, died on Thursday, April 13, 2023 at the Wilmington Hospital. Prayers to her husband Jeff and her family. Her son, Connor Vieira, died of a Fentanyl overdose. Here are some of our recent favorites and more here ~ https://www.theahaconnection.com/?p=217327. But the grip of his addiction was too powerful to overcome, despite multiple interventions by his family, friends, and law enforcement. Such a great guy and feel lucky to have known him for such a brief time. During the first six months of 2022, there were 20 doses administered during 16 reported incidents. I will always remember her and her sweet smile. Sandra was born and raised in Historic Old New Castle, on April 11, 1936 to the late Charles and Alice (nee Clayton) McCracken. Enter your email below to receive a grief support message from us each day for a year. May 11th, 2016 Our thoughts and prayers with your family. Praying for the Gebhardt family and all who loved him. May fond memories of Debbie help you through your grief. Kathleen Kathy Kern, age 69, of Wilmington, Delaware, died peacefully at home on April 23, 2023. Garden Blessing was purchased for the family of Debra "Debbie" L. Gebhardt. Opioid-related overdoses in the Atlanta area are skyrocketing, which has police and medical personnel distributing record numbers of life-saving measures. WebThe chain which Cathy founded in 1967 has blossomed into a multi-billion empire which spans 39 states and Washington, D.C. Scott Bernarde , Patch Staff Dunwoody | News | She was a member of St. Stephen Catholic Church. We hope you have a blessed Easter filled with hope and love Youre never too old for Easter egg dyeing! Attendees say they were drawn to a poster at the tournament featuring Stevie Ds wide smile and signature pose that summed up the complicated feelings surrounding his death Our lives are not the same without him, but we will do our part to see his legacy lived into the lives of young people., Cathy Cobbs covers Dunwoody for Reporter Newspapers and Rough Draft Atlanta. She never complained, and was always compassionate, loving and caring. Funeral Home website by. Cindy Gebhardt of Dunwoody is one who knows firsthand of the heartache caused by the opioid crisis.