The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. Steve made many engine supports , cradle supports and anything else that would make our job easier removing and replacing transmissions. It is with deep sorrow that we announce the death of Steve Kramer of Rosie, Arkansas, born in Batesville, Arkansas, who passed away on May 13, 2021, at the age of 68, leaving to mourn family and friends. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. I sent Steve a Christmas card every year and he sent me one back. Dr. Kramer was 64. Published by Great Falls Tribune on Apr. Every memory left on the online obituary will be automatically included in the book. He also relished volunteering through the Grand Rapids chapter of AMBUCS, a nonprofit service group devoted to developing mobility and independence for people with disabilities, and attending weekly lunches of the Serra Club, a Catholic lay group that promotes religious vocations. He graduated. Watch our How-To Videos to Become a Stathead, Subscribe to Stathead and get access to more data than you can imagine. The Mass will be held at St. Stephen's Catholic Church in East Grand Rapids, where he had attended church and elementary school. To this union three children were born. It may take up to 1 hour for your comment to appear on the website. inSandy,Utah If youre in charge of handling the affairs for a recently deceased loved one, this guide offers a helpful checklist. I am so sorry to hear this. View More. We had some interesting times together. Steve Kramer averaged 8.5 points, 2.5 rebounds, and 1.9 assists per game. Steven Robert Kramer, 51, of Rio Rancho, New Mexico, formerly of Lake Zurich, Illinois, died Friday, January 27, 2017. Love to sweet Steve and all the family. Send comfort to the Kramer family when it's needed most. Those grateful for sharing in his life are his wife, Kay; children, Kendall, Nick (Amber), and Mitchell; one granddaughter Leona; his mother, JoAnn; five brothers, Doug of Howard, Kim of Howard, Mark (Barb) of Platte City, MO, Brian (Bette) of Madison, and Tom of Howard; and one sister Liz (Lon) Gatton of Greeley, CO; in-laws, Larry (Rose) Kieffer of Howard, brothers-in-law, Bruce (Becky) Kieffer of Aberdeen, Joe (Elizabeth) Kieffer, Chris (Kate) Kieffer, and Paul (Cathy) Kieffer all of Rapid City; sister-in-law, Kim (Jim) Klinkhammer of Howard, and Ann (Mark) Ogle of Frontenac, KS; and numerous nieces and nephews. You are all in my prayers, Ashley, we are so very sorry for your loss. He was recommended to me through someone from church. I will be out of town tomorrow or would attend the funeral. Interment will be held at the Urbana Cemetery in Urbana. Steven had a big heart and an even bigger personality and made friends wherever he went. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. Steve was born February 19, 1952 in Monticello, Iowa the son of Victor and Janice (Staner) Kraus and grew up with his 15 brothers and sisters on a farm outside of Monticello, IA. He started building transmissions for my business and became a very good friend. KRAMER - A memorial Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 12, for Steven A. Kramer, 64, entrepreneur and lifelong Detroit Tigers fan, who died Dec. 26 from heart failure while hospitalized in Detroit. Rest In Peace Steve. He joined the faculty of UCSF Ophthalmology in 1973. STEVEN KRAMER OBITUARY Kramer, Steven Allen Born December 16th 1978 and passed away on March 17th 2022. He loved his family and enjoyed spending time with his grandchildren. A funeral service will be held. Bill and I are so very sorry for your loss. 4285 N. Academy Blvd, During high school, Steve met the love of his life, Kay Kieffer. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers. Steve Kramer, 55, formerly of Marion, died Sunday, May 5, 2013, after a brief illness, at his home in Omaha. Grief researchers say holding that missing funeral service, even a year or more later, can still help us heal. Steve was a wonderful friend and we shared part of a building next to one another for several years. Information and advice to help you cope with the death of someone important to you. Steven M. Kramer FREMONT: Steven M. Kramer, 56, of Fremont, OH passed away surrounded by his family on October 21, 2014 at his home. I hated it when Kay died so young. Donald and I are so sorry for your loss. I look forward to seeing you on the next trip! Expand the Memories and Condolences form. Lily and Delilah; and his friend Steve Kramer. During high school, Steve met the love of his life, Kay Kieffer. He loved his family and enjoyed spending time with his grandchildren. The co-founder of a fundraising group linked . Our reasoning for presenting offensive logos. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Stephen "Steve" Earl Kramer Appleton - Stephen "Steve" Earl Kramer, 70, passed away on Tuesday December 10, 2019 at St. Elizabeth Hospital in Appleton WI. Subscribe to Stathead Basketball: Get your first month FREEYour All-Access Ticket to the Basketball Reference Database. Find out more. Survivors include his son, Statler Kramer of Fayetteville; daughter, Ashley Jackson and husband, Bradley of Conway; three brothers, Bill Kramer of Little Rock, Tommy Kramer (Debbie) of Rosie, and Bobby Kramer (Cynthia) of Rosie; two sisters, Beth Ligon of Franklin, Tennessee and Mary Goodman of Rosie; two grandchildren, Kinley Jackson and Connor Jackson; special friend, Carol Gifford of Rosie; as well as several nieces, nephews, cousins and many friends. I hate your kids will now have to grow up with no grandparents from you. There is no photo or video of Steve Kramer.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. This is a very late addition to the notes of consolation but I just discovered that Steve had passed away. Born and raised in Sandy, Utah, Kramer played college basketball at Brigham Young University. C.Z. He was of very great assistance to me a couple of times with my vehicle. This is the first time since then that a specific car issue came up with which I thought he could help so I Googled him to find his current phone number. STEPHEN KRAMER OBITUARY Stephen Campbell Kramer Mt. Ashley and Statler, our thoughts and prayers are with you. We are so sorry to hear of your dad's passing. You guys are in my prayers if you need anything please don't hesitate to ask. Steve Kramer, 68, of Rosie passed away Thursday, May 13, 2021. Steven served in the South Pacific du To this union three children were born. He was born on. Remember him well. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. Recently, Marc described his life: I tried to live a good life. Would you like to offer Steve Kramers loved ones a condolence message? STEVEN KRAMER OBITUARY NORA SPRINGS | Steven Dale Kramer, 60, of Nora Springs, died Sunday, Feb. 1, 2015, at Mercy Medical Center-North Iowa in Mason City. Steve Kramer Obituary - Visitation & Funeral Information Share a Memory Steve Kramer May 1, 1958 - May 5, 2013 View Obituary & Service Information Login Print The family of Steve Kramer created this Life Tributes page to make it easy to share your memories. Join the Roller Family! Steven M. Kramer CUYAHOGA FALLS -- Steven M. Kramer passed away December 29, 2014.He spent his childhood in Greentown and resided in Cuyahoga Falls over 68 years. The couple were united in marriage on April 25, 1987. We are sad to announce that on April 24, 2023, at the age of 64, Michael David Mihalaki of Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania passed away. Memorial contributions may be made to: AMBUCS, c/o Mike Trenshaw, 1605 Eastern Ave. Much Love. With more than 135 years of experience, we can use our extensive knowledge of the field of funeral service to provide quality support and guidance. Jordan in Sandy, Utah. We have tools and resources that can help you use sports data. STEVEN KRAMER OBITUARY KRAMER - A memorial Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 12, for Steven A. Kramer, 64, entrepreneur and lifelong Detroit Tigers fan, who died Dec. 26. What a great guy, that will be greatly missed by many family and friends.Prayers and love I send out to you, may the Lord strength you all in the days ahead. Thoughts and Prayers for the family, Steve was a good man.Chuck and Cheryl Lewis. We shared many stories, laughs and found lots to talk about. Steve Kramer Howard, SD 54, 09-Sep, Willoughby Funeral Home - Howard, SD. Read more about the life story of Steve and share your memory. Ways to honor Steve Kramer's life and legacy. His mother, Solina Kramer, moved to Henry Ford Village retirement community in Dearborn to be closer to her son. This site is provided as a service of SCI Shared Resources, LLC. Memorials may be made in his honor to Humane Society of Independence County, 5 Environmental Drive, Batesville, AR 72501 or Rosie Baptist Church c/o Sharon Miller, 199 Harmon Road, Batesville, AR 72501. It's surprising how much a musical selection can affect mourning. Know that my thoughts and prayers are with you at this very difficult time. Marc was preceded in death by his parents Ben and Anita Kramer. Love Deborah. There will be a private family memorial. Steve will be greatly missed. To send flowers Celebration of Life Memorial Service will be held on 2023 SCI SHARED RESOURCES, LLC. Kramer, Marc of Minneapolis, died on April 29 at the age of 71 after a recent diagnosis of pancreatic cancer. He was such a sweet, gentle soul. Every memory left on the online obituary will be automatically included in this book. Most of all he loved spending time with his granddaughter, Leona. SE, Grand Rapids, 49507. Hodroff-Epstein 612 871-1234 hodroffepstein.com. What kind of arrangement is appropriate, where should you send it, and when should you send an alternative? He married Laurie Kramer on July 7, 2001. Name + "Statistics" Translations. He is preceded in death by his parents, his parents-in-law, Billy and Charlotte Wilson, his brother, Daniel Kraus, in-laws: Greg Carl, Mitch Wilson, Tamy Frawley, Vern Vacek. Brian Kolfage leaves court after being sentenced for defrauding donors to the "We Build the Wall" effort, Wednesday, April 26, 2023, in New York. Dear Ashley, Statler and all the family, We are so sorry. He is also survived by several nieces, nephews, cousins and many friends. Our staff does not correct grammar or spelling. CANDLE HAS BEEN LIT CANDLES HAVE BEEN LIT, We are reviewing your submission. I had an exciting business career working with gifted "work-horses" - they know who they are! His grandchildren: Paige and Jamie Etten, Shay, Kara and Rikkie Ludwig, Cole and Cash Kraus. My thoughts and prayers are with each of your families. David Kessler's top 4 tips for dealing with holiday grief. Burial will follow at the St. Joseph Catholic Cemetery. To offer your sympathy during this difficult time, you can now have memorial trees planted in a National Forest in memory of your loved one. He gave of himself . He leaves behind his parents, Jerry and Suzanne Kramer of. Steve Kramer, 55, formerly of Marion, died Sunday, May 5, 2013, after a brief illness at his home in Omaha. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. He was a member of the Fedora Fire Department. Shoots: A private family graveside service will be held on Friday, March 26, 2021 at Oakwood Cemetery, Monticello, Iowa. Send a note, share a story or upload a photo. The couple were united in marriage on April 25, 1987. In Detroit, he worked part-time occasionally on direct mail projects for Crain Communications, where his sister is publisher of Crain's Detroit Business. Steve Kramer, age 54, of Howard, died unexpectedly, Monday, September 9, 2019. Steven P. Kramer (born January 1, 1945) is an American former basketball player. He was predeceased by : his father Joe Kramer; his wife Sandy; and his brothers, Charles and Robert Kramer. Looking for a Career? Rest in peace. Published by Argus Leader on Sep. 11, 2019. Steve began working at Stamana Vans before working at Kieffer Oil for 30 years. God bless you all. Steve Kramer attended Jordan in Sandy, Utah and BYU. You could trust him. Steve will be missed by all who knew him. Rocky Mountain Calvary Chapel, STEVEN KRAMER OBITUARY. He enjoyed being with people and was masterful at conversation and always adept with a good quip. My condolences to you and your family . I had the opportunity to meet Steve while working for Certified Transmission. Murdoch Funeral Homes I had Steve in 5th grade. He attended school in Howard, graduating in 1983. A client of Community Living Services of Wayne County, Steven met Marguerite Morgan in 2004; Marguerite became his caregiver and helped him to build a life in which he felt appreciated and valued. Steve was very kind and would do anything to help our a fellow neighbor and business man. I didn't realize he and his family had moved to Omaha and was completely shocked with a Cedar Memorial site came up. Goodbye ole friend. Michael David Mihalaki Obituary. You may leave a message for the family by clicking here. 2020 Roller Funeral Homes. In 2002, Dr . Write your message of sympathy today. In the 21st century, it's not just urns and gravestones anymore. Born in Fountain Hill on December 8, 1989 to the late Susan C.. Stephen Robert Kramer Tallahassee - Stephen Robert Kramer died at age 31. In lieu of flowers, the family suggests donations be made to your favorite charity in memory of Steve Weber.