As they walked to the castle, Ezra let out a deep sigh. Dark Magic Thank you for sharing with me, she told him sincerely. He lives with the Ghost Crew. He was never heard from again. "I told you I was going back for the data chip!" Place Ezra said shuttering remembering 2 girls tried to drug him but failed due to a certain pissed of Princess He still doesn't know that Leia kissed him so the drug would go away as Leia nodded, " I will tell you the main reason.Well Sabine cheated on me Is the reason why I left they is more but If I talk about it the more I feel myself sad." Im sorry, and I dont want to bring up any bad memories, but I just want to know, what was she like?, Ezra remained silent for a moment, then said, I never really knew her. How Long Can They Keep Their Relationship A Secret From The Rest Of The Crew. Leia said as she stare at her crush, " Believe me I would have and I was actually planned to meet your father so I can relocate to a new cell until I meet my real Father." And she knows everything.. Oh, no. But Ive answered your question. Takes place some time after Season 03, assuming Sabine had not yet returned to Mandalore. But I've answered your question. Why hasnt Saxon checked there?, Well, for one, theyre supposed to hate me more than any of the other clans, so he expects that thats the last place I would go, Ezra explained. Kanan was not entirely pleased with his young apprentice's actions, but discipline and focus were not the only traits Ezra had picked up from his gun-slinging Master's tutelage. A skinny man in his 20s, with blue eyes and black hair, as black as nightfall. Still stuck in a metal loop caused by the thought of her mother not just trying to marry her off again, but to marry her to Ezra Sabine misses the chuckle her father releases as she says on autopilot "But he's a Jedi" Ursa rolls her eyes "indeed, and that might have been a problem had he not shown the heart of a true Mandalorian." Zeb brought Ezra to a stop claiming that his chronometer wasn't working and Sabine took the opportunity to take Ezra's lightsaber and blaster and throwing them to Hera and Ketsu. Bo had green eyes and red hair, and her smile when she saw Ezra was so sincere that Sabine could immediately tell that Ezra hadnt been joking about it being hard to tell how truly stern she could be. Fighting "Kanan dear, let's see if these codes were worth the trouble" Hera remarked cooly, making her way towards the hatch leading to the rest of the ship. 8. Leia begged using puppy eyes on her best friend who tried not fall for it because he knew it was one of weakness when Leia needed important, " Fine but I warn you if I see Sabine i.." Ezra cut himself not wanting Leia to know his true reason leaving Phenix squadron as Leia began her suspicion about him leaving, As the arrived onto the ship and headed to Chopper Base Leia decides to ask Ezra why he left, " Ezra I know your were lying will you just tell me Your my Best friend you can trust me." He found 6 year old Rey Rose and brought her back to Luke's order to train her, in 35 ABY Rey married Ben Solo, Anakin fell in love with a girl named Ashley and Sarah fell in love with Bokatan, a Mandalorian woman. Note - I do not own any part of the Star Wars u Ezra And Sabine Were Kick Out Of The Rebellion And Go To Clan Wren. It doesn't make it any better to lie about it. Dawn asked cutely, " It alright Hera I knew she would still recognize me with my force signature." None. Ezra is injured in a fight with the Inquisitors and its not looking good. My mother was the Duchess Satine Kryze. Ezra and Sabine were very close friends due to being the youngest members of the Ghost crew. When theyd landed, hed swiftly released her and tried to back away, trying to make his head calm down and clear up, but she had continued to hold on to him for a few more seconds, making the feelings only escalate. Because of his younger age, Sabine acts as an older sister to Ezra, due to the fact that she has her own younger brother and is fiercely protective of him. A voice called out as Ezra turned to see Kanan, " Kanan." Hiding in an outdoor veranda, Ezra considered the option of simply surrendering to Sabine the next time she turned up but realized the insult he would be paying her by doing so. It worked. After Sabine subdued Ezra and the two gave the wedding oaths, they made their way to a suite in the Great Hall where the two consummated their new relationship. Sabine Wren, Caed Wren (We also accept donations year-round, so you are able to donate whenever is convenient for you. Please consider turning it on! Your aunt?, Bo-Katan Kryze, Lady of Clan Kryze, Ezra explained. Ezra Bridger - Wikipedia tip: arthur merlin words>1000 sort:hits, Due to the incredible support of the community, we've raised US$252,343.98 with an average donation of $32.14, and added 6450 new members this drive. Ezra decided to himself that he'd keep the chase going until nightfall if he could and that he'd make his way toward either Dal'voris Park, Shae Vizsla Stadium or the front of the Great Hall but take a non-linear path. Shes just as serious as yours, but she wont let you know it until its too late., They walked to the ramp, which lowered beneath their feet, and Sabine joked, Ill keep my guard up. Ezra said walking away, " Then you are weak to listen to my girlfriend Ezra what happened to the boy I know Bridger." Meanwhile, Sabine was continuing the chase by seeking out whatever trail of his she could pick up. Ezra and Sabine appear to be the first Jedi/Mandalorian duo since the Rebel Alliance began. Received royal Mandalorian training with every manner of known weapon. There's No Place Like Home They Get Married And Start Their Own Clan. Since my real mother was killed, my aunt has taken care of me. *** Continued from Day 13 ***The use of the Dark Side, even to save someone you love, always comes with consequences. The rest of the planet was covered in enormous bodies of water. Even in an unfamiliar and potentially hostile place like this, Sabine felt comforted by Ezra walking next to her, his solid, reliable, confident nature somehow keeping her from feeling like she even had to keep an eye out for any threats. Two of its most prominent romantic relationships lead to major shifts in the galaxy Padm and Anakins romantic relationship was a factor in Anakins fall to the dark side and led to Luke and Leias existence, and Han Solos and Leias relationship led to Ben Solo/Kylo Ren. Bridger lay flat on the command walkway, surrounded by pieces of rubble. 0 coins. Pilot asked, " No I know the location my bodyguard know this place." Kanan said with a smile, " Yeah." He was never going home. A member of the film crew noticed Ezra and recognized him from clandestine broadcasts about the progress of the Mandalorian Resistance as well as images leaked from Imperial Intelligence. But the last time Ezra saw Sabine they developed more as a friendly relationship it was more or less a romantic relationship. If she looked at the terrain closely, she could even see old craters and blaster marks from when past Mandalorians had fought or trained on this planet. Next time give me a warning first, will you?, Ezra continued to grin at her and said, As you wish, Miss Wren. By this point Ezra had promised that if the Alliance didn't recall him to active duty within five days he would take Zeb to wherever he wanted and pay for what he ordered. 9. Looking at their ETA, he told her, You can ask, question. This sentiment was shared by many across Mandalorian Space who were aware of Ezra's efforts fighting as part of the Resistance. she continued, voice shaking, her own emotions getting the best of her. Ezra Bridger and Sabine Wren's relationship was one of the main aspects of Star Wars Rebels. She of course was not pleased either, but Ezra's actions had reminded her of Kanan. Date Seeing Sabine fall into the arms of another man doesnt enrage him, but it does dampen a hope that slowly started to build after he rescued the child, his child. He quickly grabbed one of her bags, wanting to keep himself busy to make sure that he wasnt broken, and led her into the castle. I guess I shouldve mentioned that they didnt know about my war, Ezra told her. Ezra And Sabine Were Kick Out Of The Rebellion And Go To Clan Wren. ), 1. The Sabine and Ezra reunion in Ahsoka can lead to a deepening of their relationship, as was consistently teased throughout Star Wars Rebels. Commanders When Ezra Brigder, the youngest member of the rebel crew, gets captured by the Empire, Sabine has no idea how to feel about it. Star Wars Fanon is a FANDOM Movies Community. Hed mentally slapped himself to clear his head. He didn't quite know how yet, but as he slowly stood up, reclipping his lightsaber to his belt, he gave her a long look, their eyes briefly locking on each other. "- Sabine declaring her intention to claim Ezra followed by Ezra figuring out Zeb's involvement and reneging on their deal. As they flew, Sabine had an idea. Combatants "You too Zeb". Sabine was still panting in shock from the sudden flight, then turned to glare at Ezra. But anyway, youve only proven my point that I need to get to know you., Ezra managed to hold out a little longer, but then Sabine looked at him with her large, pleading brown eyes, and he sighed in defeat. And the goal of Ezra's solo op was rather simple: sneak into an Imperial docking bay, steal a crate, and come back. 10. Casualties However, he encountered an unexpected obstacle at the Shae Vizsla stadium in the form of a local news crew doing a report on Keldabe's rebuilding effort one month after the Empire was chased off-world. Star Wars and Star Wars Rebels Crossover | FanFiction Its hard to admit that maybe he wants something no one as scarred as him is supposed to have. Ezra then leaves home not wanna deal with the emotion finds His true identity as son of Anakin Skywalker who then finds his Son Ezra And find his twin Brother Luke and. But even more than that, he isnt really welcome on Kalevala. However, the reunion between Ezra and Sabine is a moment that cannot be glossed over they were incredibly close by the time Star Wars Rebels ended, and their emotions will likely be heightened by the time apart. When Ezra Brigder, the youngest member of the rebel crew, gets captured by the Empire, Sabine has no idea how to feel about it. I wonder why. A bitter voice in Ezras head replied. And at first, it had been just a joke to give Sabine a surprise flight to their destination. Homecoming Sabine began planning the ambush hours before the Keldabe Victory Celebration in the Great Hall. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! Language: English Words: 45,119 Chapters: 14 /14 79 Kudos: 108 Bookmarks: 14 Hits: 1946 The Phone. 12. Ezra said throwing his thing away including his lightsaber and kept running until he took a rebel shuttle out of their. " Ezra said as Dawn nodded her head looking at her mother, "Fine But don't give Ezra trouble." The team inside the Ghost found what they were looking for and he helped, but at what cost? The Battle of Endor has ended, the Empire has been demolished, and Lothal liberated for years. "Ezra couldnt exactly figure out what had changed, or when precisely, but he did notice that ever since returning to Yavin 4, something had definitely changed around Sabine. Ezra was approached by the group who attempted to engage him in an impromptu interview, given that the public had become much more aware of his role in the fight to free Mandalore during the final year of Imperial occupation. Realizing that she had full sanction to pursue him, Ezra decided that his best option for the moment was to set up some sort of defense in one of the neighboring districts of Keldabe. #1 in Ghostcrew I want to introduce you to someone!. Then, Bos gaze fell down to Sabines belt to examine her weapons, and her smile suddenly fell as her face became pale. Ezra The night before the wedding, Sabine met her mother in the Keldabe Great Hall so Ursa could inspect the bonds Sabine intended to use and give her daughter her blessings. Ezra nodded in agreement. My one-shots usually can have some action, because I don't like boring stories :P 15. When shes not writing, reading, or watching shows at home, you can find her at the cinema twice a week. And the three made their way to the cockpit, each thinking about what this most recent development between their two teenage teammates might mean. She and Ashoka have been looking for a year for him, until finally Ezra only faintly heard him but was starting to become suspicious as they approached the arch where Sabine and Hera were waiting in ambush. Completed starwars completed kanan +8 more #3 Sabezra: A New Beginningby ~ Empakinetic Slytherclaw ~ 5.5K4424 Arrival Instead of Chopper accompanying Ezra to Tatooine Sabine tags along. What happened was the exact opposite, A small drabble inspired by Taylor Swift's song "Right Where You Left Me". Well, we cant have you flying around without a fully painted jetpack, can we? he asked sarcastically, then turned and handed her her other bag. Ezra said knowing Sabine will be there, " Ezra Please." Farewell For Now Ezra X Sabine Fanfiction Stories | Quotev Ursa got into contact with her and worriedly if Sabine was getting bored with the hunt to which she said no. Civilian casualties Bonding as well as Preparations I'm not entirely sure about all this, but I'm really into Rebels and obviously ship Ezra and Sabine. Find #5 in Sabezra My mother was right. As soon as they landed, Ezra had swiftly unwrapped his arms from around Sabine. Older sister of Tristan Wren, age seventeen. Once the groom is caught the bride is to subdue him with ceremonial bindings before giving the wedding vows. Finally seeing each other after such a long time could unleash an onslaught of previously concealed emotion relief, joy, and anxiety all rolled into one as they realize how much theyve always relied on one another and how that might change their understanding of their relationship. Ahsoka's Show Can Deliver On Star Wars Rebels' Big Ezra & Sabine Tease Though they were confirmed to have a sibling dynamic, there are several aspects that they have romantic feelings for another. Sabine said as he turned to see Wedge holding her arms, " Hello I need to get to princess Leia." "Yes, you said that" Sabine snapped back, this time her voice a sharp biting tone, diminished in volume, but no less angry. *Based on Star Wars Rebels * Fenn Rau/OC/Gar Saxon. Too many emotions from too many places, many his own, clouded his mind and made his head spin. Preparing for war? Although, during the first season, Ezra's birthday occurred on Empire day making him fifteen while Sabine was still sixteen. Please consider turning it on! He did., I didnt know, Sabine admitted, placing a consoling hand on his shoulder. When asked why, Sabine stated that the hunt was much like foreplay and that it could be neither too short nor too long. He then decides to act on this revelation, keen on rebuilding his pirate horde and wealth at the expense of the New Order. Grabbing his shoulder and pulling him around to face her again, Sabine said, No, Ezra! Note: Seda is NOT force sensetive, she is only from Ilum and knows all of the lore. Ezra also appears in Star Wars Forces of Destiny (2018) with Gray reprising his role. And then his gaze traveled up the rebels body, and he saw the piece of plastoid tubing, no more than two centimeters thick, jutting out from Bridgers stomach. A Mandalorian hed never seen or heard of before. Wedge asked making Ezra stopped and turn, " My name is not Ezra Bridger my real name is Ezra Skywalker." (We also accept donations year-round, so you are able to donate whenever is convenient for you. Takes place after liberation of Lothal in 'Path Of Love'. Please consider turning it on! He is stronger and more powerful that the Emperor wants him sent few powerful Emperor Hand but were killed by him. Leia said, " Yes your highness." she continued, raising her voice once again at the end. He changed a lot he removed most of his dye blue hair making his original color brown but keeps some blue on it. For now. Father and brother hostages in the Capital and front line, sister a traitor, and mother forced to stand with the enemy she makes a choice to sacrifice her freedom to protect Clan Wren from total annihilation. Alrich, Kanan and Zeb laughed while hearing this exchange while Kina told Ursa that none of the brides in the previous wedding hunts the Kaminoan had witnessed were as voracious as Sabine, to which Ursa could only shrug. After helping free Lothal, Hondo begins to believe that one can do the right thing and make money at the same time after all. Star Wars: Rebels A.U. Taking a moment to get his bearings and examine his situation, he concluded that he could not count on either Sabine's family or the Ghost crew to call her off. When Dave Filoni got questioned as to why Sabine and Ezra didn't end up together, he revealed he wanted Ezra and Sabine to show that two people of the opposite gender can have a bond without having a romantic relationship. After Ezra disappears, Sabine wasnt the same. 250 guests As per the plan devised by Sabine and the Ghost Crew, Ezra was dragged out of his quarters by Zeb on the pretense of finding a Corellian restaurant nearby with a new breakfast menu. Lady Kryze. But then, when hed wrapped his arms around Sabine to launch the both of them into the air, hed suddenly felt weird. Sabezra/Ezrabine and slight Kanera pairings. Both will have matured since they last saw each other, and had time to sit with their feelings. When Ezra is forced on a mission of reconnaissance at the Rebellion's behest, Kanan is forced to put an end to it. Ezra said before running to the sensor marker before seeing Wedge and Sabine talking, " Wedge what do you wanna talk about." If the war effort is currently on Kalevala, then thats where were going, she said. left kudos on this work. This setup was clearly intended to give them the high ground while also maintaining a defense from a surprise attack from behind. Star Wars: Rebels, Star Wars Original Trilogy Teen And Up Audiences No Archive Warnings Apply F/M Complete Work 10 Mar 2023 No Archive Warnings Apply Ezra Bridger/Sabine Wren Kanan Jarrus/Hera Syndulla (referenced) Sabine Wren Hera Syndulla (mentioned) Jacen Syndulla (mentioned) Ezra Bridger (mentioned) Pining Grief/Mourning Self-Reflection Heir to the throne of Clan Wren, House Vizsla. "Yes. Ezra and Sabine | Star Wars Canon Wikia | Fandom Ahsoka said, " Why didn't you tell us anaways Ezra why did you leave." Every time I try to talk to you about your life, you change the subject!. Sabine sat aboard the Absolution in the co-pilots chair, spinning around in the rotating seat as Ezra lifted them into the air. Thrawn gave him no choice. Sabine has never felt anything like that. Sabine sets out to find him along with Ahsoka - but along the way she must battle when the rebels got intel that the empire found something in the far reaches of the galaxy they send the ghost crew to find out what it is when they arrived they found w 15 years ago Kanan Jarrus passed away. Ezra's Jedi powers had increased tremendously since he had asked Kanan what the Force was that fateful day in his old tower, his last day he could call that home. Sabine was grateful. While Clan Wren had a stronghold, Clan Kryze had a castle. Star Wars Rebels Ezra Fanfiction Stories | Quotev Ezra said revealing himself shocking Hera Ahsoka and Sato as Dawn ran up to him, " Big Bro your back why did you leave." Large parts of the planet were covered in grassy plains and rocky terrain. Kanan asked Hera with a look of weary concern on his face. Sabine said slowly, glaring at Ezra across the bay. Hera interjected that she initially assumed Ursa was joking when she was told this trait in Wren women was hereditary. Ezra had agreed that it would be good practice, especially if he was ever separated from the rest of the crew during a normal supply run. Taking advantage of Ezra and Kanan being preoccupied speaking to Kina Ha and Xavier about the ongoing search for Force users, she spoke with the rest of the Ghost crew and Ketsu Onyo to fill them in on the plan, with Kanan to be informed by Hera later. Throughout the series, Ezra and Sabine have one of the closest relationships in the rebellion. Why would that instinct even enter his head? Ezra did not respond to her, simply terminating the call and vaulting over a nearby hedge to escape the news crew. After Ezra joined the ghost crew, he grew a quick crush on the demolition artist of the crew, sabine wren. I can-. Now, working alongside the Bad Batch as well as his new teacher Kina Ha, he and Sabine work to put the fight to liberate the Mandalorian people into overdrive. Dawn Said refusing, " You have training at 6 am Your Father would not like you to be late." Contents 1 Prelude 2 The mission 3 Behind the scenes 4 Appearances 5 Sources 6 Notes and references Finally, she managed to stutter out, How did you I didnt, I read your Imperial file many times over seven years, going back over every single detail repeatedly every time you added something else to the list, Ezra explained. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson", Ezra managed to hold out a little longer, but then Sabine looked at him with her large, pleading brown eyes, and he sighed in defeat. Ezra arguing with a local Holonet news crew in an effort to convince them to let him go. Rebel trooper said, " Alright you can go rest now Trooper." one day Ezra was waiting for the crew to get the supplies for the ghost and he was in his room then he went to his closet to get what looked like an old clone captain armor from the 501th and he was cleaning it from dust that it was collecting when he was done he then put it on and it fit him he than grabbed the helmet and pistols and put the Make yourself at home, Sabine Wren.. The Pilot said, " Also they asked do you want an escort." But the emotions pouring out of Sabine washed over his Force-heightened senses, causing him to shut them out for now. Waiting alone can be even more problematic. Apart from seeing the crush as annoying, Sabine still cared about Ezra as a friend. Though the search for Ezra is a storyline left over from Star Wars Rebels, Ahsoka will still be Ahsoka Tanos show. She recently earned a Ph.D. in Creative Writing and hopes to one day publish an original fantasy novel (shes finished writing the first and is currently drafting the second). N/A Ezra then headed into the Chortav Meshur Kane (Gem-cutters street) Market in order to use the crowds as cover from any attempt Sabine made to simply swoop down with her jetpack and grab him. welcome to the next instalment of Sabine and ezras love story! Theres nothing to know about me, he said. Pilot replied as they started to land Ezra put his hood up and lead Leia to the command room and a few minutes they arrived, " Your highness welcome." Were on the ground now.. Unable to sleep and starving, Ezra heads to the kitchen, but his leg wounds bleeding through his bandages, and theres no way hell be able to get back to his room without help. Liberation of Hosnian Prime Meanwhile, Wren herself joined a group of rebels that operated primarily on the planet of Lothal for some time, known as the Spectres, comprised of five members. It has been five years since Ezra Bridger disappeared along with Grand Admiral Thrawn. Ezra's lingering feelings for Sabine were implied continually, such as when he became extremely nervous over meeting Sabine . "Yeah, and that's all it's gonna take to give the person chasing me exactly where I am!" What if I love him. Kaidon, the first of their two children, was born nearly a year after. Theyre really just waiting for us to inevitably turn on each other from sheer boredom, but they dont care how long that takes as long as they dont have to deal with us., Sabine leaned over to him and asked, Why would your clan hate you?, Ezra seemed to realize that hed let something slip and turned away from her, saying, Not important., But Sabine wasnt going to make it that easy for him. 4. Ezra was upset with Sabine for going back in, and admonished her for not listening to him. "Did you even stop once to think about what losing you would mean to me?" Sabine has never felt anything like that. How well can these two couples and their kids work together? Zeb chuckled in response and joked under his breath that Ezra's opportunity would be coming sooner than he thought. Ezra remained silent for another moment, then said, Ah, well. There is nothing in between, or is there? Oh, no. Ezra said as Hera took Dawn, " No I wanna play with Big Bro." The Academy Advice He wanted to go home, to Lothal, to the Ghos no. It was a mixture of joy and worry, happiness and fear, elation yet concern. Diverging Paths I think there will be at least one more chapter, but I'm not entirely sure where I want to go with it yet. 11. You can ask me anything about myself, and then you can tell me something about you., Ezra leaned back in his chair and said, I already know everything about you., Sabine smirked at him and began, Not a chance, Kryze. Sabine Wren. Ahsoka had trained in no other way, she doesn't see why Ezra Bridger should not. The two told Sabine's family and the Ghost crew the next morning. The progression of their relationship after their reunion likely wont be featured in Ahsoka but could become an important part of any future Rebels-related projects.