I had Sooo much fun here. Our third-party partners may also store tracking cookies and/or social media cookies when you visit our site. Everyhting else however was good If that isn't enough, the St. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. The staff are friendly and polite. In the bar you can order from a wide selection progressive cocktails, craft beers, and champagne on bottle. Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cigar Room, Cocktails, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Outdoor Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine. Location & Map 525 Greenwich St, New York, NY 10013 Contact +1 212-608-4848 [email protected] Visit website Facebook Instagram Opening Hours FAQ What is the Azul Rooftop Bar dress code? MG. St. Visit 360 CHICAGO 875 N Michigan Avenue, 94 th Floor Daily: 9 AM - 11 PM Last entry is 1 hour prior to closing More Information Contact +1 888-875-8439 Contact Us CloudBar Chicago's New Bar in the Sky Entry with General Admission Ticket Buy Tickets Where Chicago Neighborhood Art & Culture Come to Life Cloud boasts more than 7,800 square feet of both indoor and outdoor space offering unrivaled views of Times Square and the New York City skyline. There are over 20,000 of your favorite English Pop songs to choose from and overmore, Okay most of my friends asked me how I found this place. I hope to see you again next time Im in the city. Castell NYC is a cozy rooftop bar that recaptures the spirit of the classic cocktail lounge, from a 21st floor position at the AC Hotel by Marriott New York Times Square. For more information on our New Year's Eve event, please contact us at [email protected] Charlie Palmer at The Knick is open daily for breakfast, afternoon and evening light-fare & libations. Here at Reserve direct and enjoy 10% savings and a $25 dining credit (excludes Jakes). Please add a review after your dining experience to help others make a decision about where to eat. The ambiance is very relaxing and the staff is super super nice. Thank you all for making my birthday experience stand out. The vibes are so cute and it honestly seems like such a great cute date spot here. The stunning transformation of this treasured Manhattan monument invites discerning travelers to discover 330 luxe guestrooms and suites boasting incredible views and bespoke furnishings. Our foursome went business casual to the bar area. From the terrace you get a lovely view of all the skyscrapers. What are some highly rated lounges in New York, NY? Hilton Grand Vacations Hotels in New York City, Hampton by Hilton Hotels in New York City, The Leading Hotels Of The World in New York City, Ascend Collection Hotels in New York City, Hotels near The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum, Hotels near The Metropolitan Museum of Art, Hotels near American Museum of Natural History, Hotels near (JFK) John F. Kennedy Intl Airport, Hotels near (EWR) Newark Liberty Intl Airport, American Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in New York City, Chinese Restaurants for Special Occasions in New York City, Mediterranean Restaurants in New York City, Sushi Restaurants with Delivery in New York City, Food Delivery Restaurants in New York City, Kid Friendly Restaurants in New York City, Restaurants for Group Dining in New York City, Restaurants for Special Occasions in New York City, Irish Restaurants for Families in Hell's Kitchen. Heres the lowdown on traveling by plane, train, and car. st. cloud new york st. cloud new york photos st. cloud new york location st. cloud new york address st. cloud new york . Love is in the air! St. CLoud social rooftop bar Get to Know Us Located in Rainford Square, the Roxy Ball Room offers a wide variety of activities for adults - including bowling, pool, ping pong and beer pong. Please read the Cookies section in our Privacy Statement to learn more about the cookies used on our website. That being said,more, Im going to visit this rooftop on this Saturday with my friend she's visiting me from LA so I want to give her the best experience of NYC, I can't stop readingmore, American (New)Cocktail BarsBreakfast & Brunch$$East Village, Overall rating: 4.7 Cloud Rooftop is a great place to visit at any point during the afternoon and night. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. When you enter this rooftop terrace, you get the feeling of being in Shanghai in the early 1900s. Cozy and the mood can bemore, My wife and I had a great night after dinner at the St Cloud Rooftop. A mix of cirque-like, biergarten and speak-easy fun, high above Times Square. These are some highly rated lounges in New York, NY: What are some lounges with a large number of reviews in New York, NY? Rate your experience! Enjoyed it very much. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 500, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Definitely one of the best rooftop bars in New York. beautiful atmosphere, staff, and views. Wet seats and no way to dry them but they are part of a hotel? I hired a private area for my 50th birthday at the bar and it was exceptional !!! Cloud rooftop offers the ultimate New York City meeting space for hosting all manner of corporate and social events, from bespoke business meetings to milestone celebrations, bridal events or indulgent splurges of fun. We sometimes limit capacity due to restrictions or private events taking place. Do people dress up ? 'Haven: a safe or peaceful place'. Nothing to see here. The ambiance is comfortable and cozy without falling into hominess. An air of posh authenticity embraces New York Citys premier luxury lifestyle hotel with cuisine by Charlie Palmer, style by dyptique and a robust fitness program curated by New York Knicks star Larry Johnson. Cloud Rooftop Bar. Honestly, they were simply the best, and also, the small plates and the views were exceptional!!! We may also use your IP address for general marketing purposes. You need reservations by the way, the bar is pretty small and gets . After 15 min, a different server came to us. There is a covered and heated section, and then an open air section. Hope that helps. This is a review for lounges in New York, NY: "My wife and I had a great night after dinner at the St Cloud Rooftop. These properties include: Charlie Palmer Steak NYC, AperiBar at LUMA Hotel Times Square, Charlie Palmer at The Knick and St. $24/cocktails that the server couldn't deliver to us 30ft away. An exclusive and well-known bar, the St. There wasn't anyone dancing by the time I left around 1230 or so maybe like three people. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. A true blue blood who understood luxury. These are some highly rated lounges in New York, NY: What are some lounges with a large number of reviews in New York, NY? Exclusive, versatile and completely unique, the St. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. The ambience and vibe that we've felt will always remember us about this trip! The waiter came every few minutes and asked so we need smth. Chances are you'll find something you like. But there is also a fine selection of craft beer, wine and reimagined tapas. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Hatten eine Reservierung in der Roof top Bar um 15:00Uhr und wurden vom Empfang darber informiert das das Restaurant um 15:00 schliet. We will come back for sure!! The service is good and the food came out quickly. I asked for whiskey coke only to find out it was Pepsi, which I dont like (usually places say is Pepsi ok). The terrace has seatings for approximately 1 000 people at the same time. St. In case the words "Centric Times Square" haven't tipped you off, this rooftop bar is smack in the heart of New York City, and happens to also be one of the highest bars in town. Great restaurant the view was amazing, the decor was upscale, the lighting was perfect & the food was to die for! Love is in the air! First round of drinks were weak, 2nd were really strong. For the latest opening hours, please click on your preferred cloudM rooftop bar: In Europe, only guests 18 years old and older may visit cloudM. Inside the place is spacious and nice, I can see how it could be a fun time on the dance floor on other nights. But is is rare spending a couple of days here without at least passing by the famous Times Square. People also searched for these in New York: See more st cloud rooftop bar in New York. Hit the chat button on bottom right of this screen to chat with us now, or use WhatsApp at +44 744 417 1707. I went to this rooftop on the evening of September 16, which was my birthday, and my experience was top-notch and outstanding!!! When the occasion calls for more than just a reservation. Very comfortable. "First time here last nightcool vibe! Menu Order Online Reserve. Cloud Rooftop Bar at The Knickerbocker Hotel, Charlie Palmer Steak (Washington, DC), Charlie Palmer Steak (Reno, Nevada), Charlie Palmer Steak and Sky & Vine Rooftop Bar at Archer Hotel (Napa, California), and Dry Creek . Is there a dress code. Choose your next destination and elevate your experience. whole place virtually to oursleves - even so the drinks took some time to arive to our table. It is much smaller than expected, so if you come, don't expect a grand and massive rooftop space. From the rooftop bar you can order creative cocktails in all forms and shapes, as well as bottle service of bubbles and wines. more. Alongside the expected wine, beer, and liquor selection, the Bar 54 also offers signature cocktails crafted with skill and fresh ingredients. Hours: 4 - 11PM. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? In fact, the modern furniture and tasteful decorations give this place an undeniably luxurious appeal. Cloud also has a private cigar lounge, stylish decorations, comfortable lounge sofas, and one of the best ambiances you can find in New York. You need reservations by the way, the bar is pretty small and gets crowded right away. On top of the hotel you find a real jewel in the aptly named The Crown, a year-round rooftop bar. Just make sure to arrive on time, as the terrace operates on a first-come, first-served model. Sip on a signature cocktail while enjoying uptown Charlotte's best sunset view and light bites from world-renowned celebrity chef David . No meaningful beer selection and the mixed drinks are watered down. The waitress kept pouring the drinks when she saw we were in need for a refill which was actually nice. The terrace is very stylish decorated, with sleek armchairs and large lounge sofas. The 16th floor of the Kimpton Ink48 Hotel plays host to one of the most luxurious rooftop bars in NYC. Overall, we liked this rooftop bar. If your after a quick pit stop cocktail around the Times Square area, thats a little bit hidden away from the noise and street level then this place is a decent shout! Nice vibe!! The superb view it offers of New York's skyline, coupled with its delightful drink menu, makes Bar 54 an obligated stop for those looking for a night to remember! 1 Free Beer or Soft Drink. Great service. There is an inner bar area, and the outdoor space is divided into sections. Copyright 2015-2023 | by therooftopguide.com | All Rights Reserved. What did people search for similar to st. cloud rooftop in New York, NY? 151 Photos. Rooftop From families to first-time visitors to extended holiday travelers, our premier offers help to complete a stay at The Knickerbocker. Cloud, Castell Rooftop Lounge, the Press Lounge, Refinery Rooftop, The Cabin NYC, Spyglass Rooftop Bar, Haven Rooftop, Cloud Social Rooftop Bar, The Skylark, Please Don't Tell beautiful, had an excellent drink in a comfortable place and the location was very suggestive! Exactly what you need when organising on different sides of the Atlantic ! While you're there, be sure to try out this season's current speciality, the "Sliving in 2065" (Frozen margarita with 818 Blanco tequila agave, lime, peaflower luster, and crushed ice). Jhokania D. August 28, 2015. . Cloud Bar by David Burke. This place does not cut it. Lovely , friendly girl who deserves all the credit coming her way . What did people search for similar to st cloud rooftop in New York, NY? Unfortunately the patio was closed so we had to sit inside. I Love this rooftop so much, it is one of my favorites, Carolina was our server and she was such a pleasure, super attentive and made the whole experience amazing. Address: 555 South McDowell St. Views: The 18th-floor outdoor terrace at the Le Meridien Hotel has arguably the best full shot of the skyline and touts the only 360-degree view among the major Uptown rooftops. Acess via the Knickerbocker Hotel, Beautiful setting, crappy drinks & service. Reviews on St Cloud Rooftop Bar in New York, NY - St. We wanted a roof top barmore, LoungesCocktail BarsTapas Bars$$Midtown West, This place is excellent! Located at the five star Knickerbocker Hotel, it offers excellent views to Times Square while simultaneously providing you with a relaxed and comfortable place to rest and enjoy the sights. Cloud Rooftop is a New York rooftop bar located at the five star Knickerbocker Hotel, just off Times Square. Don't be fool when you enter the room you will be blown away. Cloud Rooftop Bar dress code is smart casual. Located on Sancturay Hotel, one of NYC's favorite boutique hotels, this Time Square rooftop bar offers a private and comfortable location from which to enjoy the views of the city. If your after a quick pit stop cocktail around the Times Square area, thats a little bit hidden away from the noise and street level then this place is a decent shout! They have a wide variety of unique sounding drinks as well as food o", "This is an absolutely gorgeous bar and the staff is incredible! About the Sl Rooftop Bar & Restaurant NYE event In the USA, only guests 21 years old and older may visit cloudM. Waiter didnot know the menu, at all. Larger water glasses! The Hotel welcomes guests of all abilities. Learn More Subscribe to our mailing list I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Bar. Inclusive breakfast, parking and extended-stay packages make staying here easy and hassle free, and ensure that the only thing our guests need to focus on is coloring their trip with unforgettable experiences near Times Square and Bryant Park. What are people saying about lounges in New York, NY? AperiBar is open daily for breakfast from 7:00-10:30am and reopens in the afternoon for aperitivo into dinner from 4:00pm until late. Food ok. Service horrible. Located at the five star Knickerbocker Hotel, it offers excellent views to Times Square while simultaneously providing you with a relaxed and comfortable place to rest and enjoy the sights. NYC has an abundance of areas and places to visit, from south to north and west to east. Cloud rooftop offers the ultimate New York City meeting space for hosting all manner of corporate and social events, from bespoke business meetings to milestone celebrations, bridal events or indulgent splurges of fun. $30 and under. Fri 5:00 pm2:00 am Click here to say no and run for the hills. I hope to see you again next time Im in the city.More, I visited with some friends on Christmas Eve and this rooftop is so lovely. During the daytime the bar was very quiet and we had thewhole place virtually to oursleves - even so the drinks took some time to arive to our table. 6 Times Sq 17th Floor, New York. From the time I walked in and met Lydia to when I sat down and had the pleasure of being served by Victoriaand Yose, my night was beautiful and unforgettable!!! Exactly what you need when organising on different sides of the Atlantic ! Overall an amazing experienceMore. Cloud rooftop. Cloud Rooftop Bar at the Knickerbocker Hotel is the perfect place. Filled with fabled legends, The Knickerbocker once played host to legendary political bigwigs, actresses, oil tycoons and sports figuresand its rumored the martini was invented here in the hotel. From a birthday party for 12 to an anniversary fete for 50, let our hospitality wizards provide the planning you need to create a memorable event. For the most up-to-date access information, please ask an ambassador once you arrive at the hotel rules and schedules may change between the time of your booking and arrival at the hotel. People also searched for these in New York: What are people saying about lounges in New York, NY? Avoid it. Even if youre in town for just one night, make sure to pop up there for a change of scenery. The rooftop bar is the place to be on a Saturday night with good music, great drinks and views of the Flagler Avenue nightlife. Castell Rooftop Lounge - Photo: www.castellnyc.com/, St. By clicking I agree you consent to the use of these cookies. We closed out and ended up coming back for a night cap.". Our bartender Enayet provided us excellent service and made us great drinks. Charlie Palmer at The Knick 6 Times Square, New York, NY 10036 Reservations: 212.204.4983 Private Events: 212.204.4936 Breakfast: The birthplace of the original martini and host to early 20th Century icons like F. Scott Fitzgerald and Enrico Caruso, The Knickerbocker is the original purveyor of the luxury lifestyle experience in New York City. Reservation recommended; Lounge, Rooftop Pool, Night Club; A 21+ venue (a valid ID is required for entry) The Press Lounge. Follow us on Instagram at @harrietsnashville Please note, Harriet's Rooftop is a 21+ venue. I thought it was totally worth the price. I will undoubtedly return and look forward to creating more beautiful memories!!!More. They know what they're doing, and what they'remore, Prompt seating, friendly and attentive service. Unfortunately, this restaurant is not on the OpenTable reservation network. Food was good. CLOUD - 152 Photos & 115 Reviews - 6 Times Square, New York, New York - Cocktail Bars - Phone Number - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services St. For more information, please see our Accessibility Statement (https://theknickerbocker.com/ada-accessibility-statement/). There is an amazing view of the NYE ball drop. . Whether you're lucky enough to be invited to said private events or you're just visiting for the night, rest assured that you'll enjoy an extensive collection of drinks, including the rooftop bar's signature cocktails, all of them made with fresh ingredients. Though not known for its food, the Skylark does offer high-quality bar bites, so don't worry about going hungry. For instance, there are smashing NYE-party's to end every year, where you can enjoy live entertainment and perfect views over Times Square. For reservations, please visit Resy or call 212-730-8900.. This is a review for lounges in New York, NY: "A rooftop overlooking the New Year's Eve Ball? On the night Elizabeth looked after our every need , coming round every few minutes to take drinks orders and making sure everything was as it should be . Skylark rooftop is open only during the weekdays, which makes it a preferred spot for office workers and partiers alike, so make sure to come in early or make reservations. For the most up-to-date access information, please ask an ambassador once you arrive at the hotel - rules and schedules may change between the time of your booking and arrival at the hotel. Rooftop igloos around the world - 2022/23 edition, AC Hotel by Marriott New York Times Square. "My coworkers and I decided to come here for a happy hour on a Monday. We wanted a roof top bar with nice view and good drinks. You are going to love the feeling - it's almost like taking a trip to the tropics. If you like, we'll notify you by email if this restaurant joins. Our property descriptions aim to allow any visitor to make an informed decision on whether the hotel is an appropriate choice for their needs. Food . We've stumbled on this rooftop during our fist evening in NYC and it was just amazing. One of the largest rooftop bars in New York. First round of drinks were weak, 2nd were really strong. . Cloud is the ultimate rooftop bar in NYC. The St. The St. You may ask. It's on the third floor of the mall. St. Clouds rooftop bar also holds events, both public and sometimes private ones. Acess via the Knickerbocker HotelMore. Copyright 2015-2023 | by therooftopguide.com | All Rights Reserved. Very tasty food and well crafted cocktails.more, Cocktail BarsVenues & Event SpacesLounges$$$Midtown West, This was a pretty cool find that offered great views of the city, a cool lounge atmosphere, and your typical overpriced cocktails. My friends got the chicken slider and the waffle which were enjoyable. It is a work of art. You may be asked to show ID as proof of age. People also searched for these in New York: See more st. cloud rooftop bar in New York. Our cloudM rooftop bars in New York, London and Paris are built to wow you with views, cocktails and modern design. Is that acceptable? Cloud Bar by David Burke, Casual Dining American cuisine. These cookies are stored on your device or in your browser may be used in a number of ways, including but not limited to, optimizing the user experience; tracking Internet behaviors on and outside our website; providing targeted advertisements; enabling a like button, etc. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Next time we will. Ideal for Spring up to our rooftop, taste our seasonal menu and sip on summery libations; Tis the season to enjoy your stay in high spirits at The Knickerbocker. Edging the bright lights of Broadway and the calm of Bryant Park, it is a legendary New York landmark reborn. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Cloud Rooftop Bar Opening hours: 4pm - 12am (daily) 7. Nice polo's. Reservations are required for the pool bar as well. The everything but an omelette was a bit small for the price. Exclusive, versatile and completely unique, the St. Thank you Gania for being so wonderful. Rooftop igloos around the world - 2022/23 edition. The rooftop area is really cute. To get above and away from the worst hustle and bustle, there is one simple solution: visit one of the Times Square rootop bars. Our server was sweet. Cigar smokers will revel in the new cigar lounge with . MonThu 5:00 pm12:00 am I've read the low reviews and it seems like there have been issues in themore, Check-In Offer!! With high expectations set from my first American Brass experience (that burgerwow), I recently made my second trip overand those high expectations were met, and then some. http://theknickerbocker.com/dine/st-cloud/, AMEX, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa. Signature cocktails, fine wines, craft beers, and even champagne, the St. Cloud Rooftop is a great place to visit at any point during the afternoon and night. We will probably be put exploring the city so no heels. With its three plush corner Sky Pods overlooking Times Square, stylish indoor and outdoor seating options, the exclusive Waterford Crystal Lounge, the open-air Club Macanudo Cigar Lounge and lush living walls of greenery, St. Sun 2:00 pm12:00 am, https://www.1hotels.com/nashville/taste/harriets-rooftop, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Full Bar, Non-Smoking, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Strawberry Skyy, Lemon Juice, Strawberry in a Frozen Strawberry Shot Glass 10 (Available From 2-5 While Supplies Last), Moet Ice, Aperol, Blood Orange, Mango, Blood Orange Ice Cubes 26, Aperol, Giuliana Prosecco, Topo Chico 75 (5 to a bucket), Pink Flamingo Rose, Pickers Pink Lemonade Vodka, Strawberry Pure, Kelvin Frose 16, Herradura, Cointreau, Lime, Mango, Chipotle 18, Double Tuna, Scallop Roll, 9 piece Sashimi - 75, King Crab Legs, Shrimp Cocktail, Oysters, Lobster Claw - Traditional Mignonette, Asian Chili Sauce, Bourbon Cocktail Sauce - 120, Shrimp Tempura, Avocado, Cucumber Shiso, Yuzu, Spicy Aioli 23, Yellow Fin Sashimi, Spicy Tuna, Avocado Eel Sauce, Scallions, Tobiko 24, Hamachi, Jalapeno, Avocado Truffle Ponzu, Fresh Truffle 25, Buttermilk Fried Chicken, Hot Sauce, Kimchee Slaw, Spicy Eel Sauce 18, Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.