Hey guys, looking into getting a muzzle device for my 11.5 and I'm interested in the SOLGW NOX. . I will let you guys know how it turns out. Have high Respect for sage dynamics and gave a great review. We try to be as flexible as possible, however, changes on orders can lead to mistakes made on our end. And do I need to use rocksett? Hello fellow random internet folks. rimfire Ill be ordering more for all my ARs. Havent gotten a chance to shoot it yet but pinned to my 13.7 purebred its a bad mamma jamma (looks wise). And do I need to use rocksett? Call us on 210-852-2859. Great customer service from Rosco! Thank you in advance for your impression. The NOX is designed for a right handed shooter, pushing the rifle down and into the support (left) hand. Made from chopped carbon microfiber reinforced nylon, this tool can withstand serious torque for installation and removal of the Sons Of Liberty Gun Works NOX muzzle device. Havent shot it yet, but love everything about it so far. Copyright 2023 Sons of Liberty Gun Works | Powered by Astra WordPress Theme, Get the latest updates on new products and upcoming sales. Def recommend product. Or can I just use a crush washer because its convenient and I dont plan on suppressing anyways? THE NOX AND WARCOMP WILL COME TIMED FOR RIGHT-HANDED SHOOTERS UNLESS YOU SPECIFICALLY REQUEST LEFT/NEUTRAL TIMING!!!!!! It takes the variables out of getting it done right and secure, Semper Fi, Bingo_Fuel I am looking for a combo flash hider/comp for keymo suppressor use and decided on the NOX. tactical SOLGW NOX Flash Hider: The NOX Flash Hider is one of the top muzzle brake/ flash hiders on the market. If you have any questions about discounted pricing, please contact us at [emailprotected] before you place your order. The 13.7 combat grade mid-gas barrel is one of our best-selling products, it was designed to use our NOX Muzzle device to make the legal 16" length when pinned and welded. Stainless steel dowel pins are used on sockets that require them for certain spanner features. No products in the cart. You typically will only see the price difference between retail and discounted by using the search bar. I really hope that SOLGW decides to keep making these and not just do a limited run. SOLGW M4-76 13.7" - YouTube 0:00 / 17:43 SOLGW M4-76 13.7" Jim's Goon Life 47K subscribers Subscribe 1.5K 49K views 1 year ago Many of you have asked for a review on the Sons of Liberty 13.7. My Suppressor mounted on the rifle very easy with no Carbon Lock after range time. I have not shot it at night yet, and Im looking forward to doing so, but I like how its working so far. The NOX is also a suppressor mount for the Dead Air Sandman and Nomad suppressors. 5.56 / 300 BLK Bolt Carrier Group (Phosphate). This can be accomplished turning the device 45 or 90 degrees (respectively). For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Warren innovative Technologies states "Made from chopped carbon microfiber reinforced nylon, this tool can withstand serious torque for installation and removal of the Sons Of Liberty Gun Works NOX muzzle device. Just got mine in the mail and it didnt come with any instructions like at all. and our The 13-inch M76 handguard is perfect for the 13.7-inch barrel and NOX muzzle device combo. Great product, cant wait to install on my Rosco barrel!! The NOX is also a suppressor mount for the Dead Air Sandman and Nomad suppressors. The NOX is going on a build with a 13.7 SOLGW barrel, mid length tube, Wilson Combat non adjustable block and BCM bcg. I know they have the 6 port design, and now the newer 9 port design. (verified owner) August 1, 2021. This is the most commonly asked question. So.whats the torque setting for this? Its the best of both worlds. 12 o'clock and 3 o'clock ports. Share. Could not get through on CS number. If you plan to run suppressed, or youd like to run suppressed eventually, this is the right muzzle device for you. Rainier Arms Summit Club ccw I bought it for a 13.7 build that I plan on pin and welding. Do not order anything overnight. - donlapalma. If you break one, they will replace it (suppressortools.com) - but thats not likely to happen. WARREN INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES DEBUTS THE AIMPOINT ACRO P2 TOOL - ATTACKCOPTER ! THANKS TO EVERYONE who came to the rescue on this my first post. Over torque can mess up groups. Just got mine in the mail and it didnt come with any instructions like at all. The NOX is compatible with all suppressors that utilize Dead Air's Keymount system. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. MY DEALER/LEO/MILITARY/FIRE/EMS DISCOUNT ISN'T SHOWING A DISCOUNT FOR SOME ITEMS, HOW DO I FIX THIS? Michael NOX9 5.56 NEUTRAL CONFIGURATION WITH SHIMS $ 119.00 Read more. handgun I am looking for a combo flash hider/comp for keymo suppressor use and decided on the NOX. Privacy Policy. Product Spotlight: SOLGW NOX Gen2 Muzzle Device Brownells, Inc. 353K subscribers Subscribe 17K views 1 year ago Brownells Gun Tech Keith Ford is again joined by Mike Mihalski, founder and. Designed to reduce concussion while controlling both flash and muzzle rise. As you purchase items from Sons of Liberty you will be awarded Continental Dollars which you can then redeem for merchandise. MK 10 M4 Our Categories Lower Components upper components upper receiver SOLGW Origins SOLGW Warranty Best BCG Dealer Finder 2 Day Armorers Course ENROLL NOW! correct [ARCHIVED THREAD] - Sons of Liberty NOX? Your input is very much appreciated. We try to be as flexible as possible, however, changes in orders can lead to mistakes made on our end. Did my research. (verified owner) January 28, 2023. Made from chopped carbon microfiber reinforced nylon, this tool can withstand serious torque for installation and removal of the Sons Of Liberty Gun Works NOX muzzle device. Please check your entries and try again. As part of the express consideration provided for receipt of Sons of Liberty Gun Works goods, technical data and/or services, you, our customer, acknowledge that the export, re-export or other transfer, directly or indirectly, of the goods, technical data and/or services provided by Sons of Liberty Gun Works in violation of U.S. law is prohibited. If you use it as a suppressor mount, use the shims kit. 13.7" Combat grade barrel, this barrel works with 13" or 10.5" rails, but 13" is ideal. 1/2X28 TPI (5.56), or 5/8X24 TPI (.30 Cal). Now when can I get one for .30 cal? HOW DO I ORDER A CUSTOM-MADE RIFLE ONLINE? For more information, please see our Stock is ever-changing. Warren innovative Technologies states Made from chopped carbon microfiber reinforced nylon, this tool can withstand serious torque for installation and removal of the Sons Of Liberty Gun Works NOX muzzle device. As the final piece to any puzzle, your build is not complete until it has a proper muzzle device affixed to it. Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Steel. If using the Law Tactical folder drop to an A5H1. Rainier Arms on Instagram This video is comparing the Surefire WarComp and the SOLGW NOX muzzle devices.Instagram: @navysooneremail: [email protected] I have a few questions and would like to learn the pros and cons to each option. Rainier Arms on Facebook 2504 Auburn Way N. Auburn ( and many others on the great internet) is the best route for an ar15. 2020 Sons of Liberty Gun Works. We utilize a live inventory system and as such, we cannot order items that are out of stock. We have made sure to procure the finest of options for your Rosco builds. Need help? Will reach 16 OAL when pinned to 13.7 barrels. 556 YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN THESE PRODUCTS, Best muzzle device for anyone looking for an upgrade over an a2. You give up more time in transitions or multiple shots up close using the MK10. Heads up 13.7 is for 556 only. As of 2020 all changes not the result of an inventory or legal issue with your state incur a $50 processing fee. I'm in the process of getting a SOLGW NOX for a 14.5" build. All Rights Reserved. Combining muzzle control with superior flash suppression, the NOX successfully straddles the line between performance enhancing compensator -- and flash eliminating hider, while still being a host for Sandman Suppressor. So try it out. Each one of the sockets has dedicated holes for parachute cord lanyards (AKA dummy cords). WHAT ARE THE RECOMMENDED BUFFER/SPRING SETUPS & WHAT BARREL LENGTH? Open Monday - Friday 10-4pm for in-person visits. The sockets can be conveniently stored on storage strips that are available at hardware stores. Closed on certain holidays. Fast shipping, Your email address will not be published. The NOX will also bring 13.7 builds to a perfect 16 OAL when permanently affixed to the barrel (As per ATF instruction). ARCHIVED; Customers acquiring ITAR goods, technical data and/or services from Sons of Liberty Gun Works shall be responsible for obtaining any necessary U.S. or other government authorization required to ensure compliance with applicable export laws. https://sonsoflibertygw.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/nox2video.mp4, NOX9 5.56 NEUTRAL CONFIGURATION WITH SHIMS. Flash was down to none, and with amazing sound reduction. For individual Officer, First Responder, and Military pricing please make sure you are logged in. pocket knife ACCEPTING TRANSFERS FROM SOLGW; FAQ; 0. Great flash suppression mixed with the compensating features of the 3 sets of 3 ports located at 9-12-3 oclock positions. The best way to make sure you dont miss something that comes in stock is to follow us on social media and sign up for notifications on that particular product page. Your email address will not be published. ACCEPTING TRANSFERS FROM SOLGW; FAQ; . toor knives Zachary Krebs Yes, the NOX has wrench flats, but the customer who requested this has a handguard that prevents using them., To learn more about Warren Innovative Technologies. Will be used to shoot both unsuppressed and suppressed. Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Steel. Does not fit with my Nomad. Something went wrong. I've heard that it may over-compensate on shorter barrels unless timed a certain way (to a left or right-handed shooter over neutral). If you are needing product recommendations or have questions before your order you can e-mail us so we can best provide the best course of action. It does, however, have a 200C temperature limit, so torching the NOX and immediately putting the socket on it is not a good idea. Site Design by SummerGlen Creative. Yes, it's 3D printed but you'd be very surprised how strong it is. Second, the gas block and gas tube must be installed and tested, which requires an upper attached. Can get follow up shots quickly. ak47 Super fast shipping and a great finisher for the 13.7 Barrels! Ill get more for EVERY new build and some of my older builds as well.