Nobody give a fuck bout yo man (Ahh) I swerve that rocky road and I hit the gas and I switch lanes while I'm dippin' I gotta pull up and smash on that (That) [Chorus: Melanie Martinez] Bjala 4. Since then, she has been an independent artist. The track has racked up over 120 million plays in the first month since its debut, propelling the artist to stardom in the Latin American music scene coincidentally, the trendiest in the Western world right now. Andrew Feliciano and got married in 2006 when she was just 19 years old. Being an independent artist, with no management up until a couple weeks ago, didnt make things easy for the vocal rapper either. And Snow is living proof of it. Don't think that you can walk all over me with. Neutro Shorty & Snow Tha Product) - Single, Texas to Cali (feat. So, it's more about the fact that there just hasn't been enough attention on me, than about there being something wrong with me. Theres been days when it's hard to shut my brain off or focus on my family. The show was amazing. Melanie Martinez Wiki is a FANDOM Music Community. Honey, I'm a cold bitch, cold bitch I love it so much because it's all about the talent. Snow Tha Product & Juicy J Lyrics "Not Today" Baby daddy ain't shit (Shh) Told the judge that he broke (Ha) So I screenshot all the bottle service and stupid shit that he posts (A-ha!) The show was a lot of fun!!! So f*ck it. Her music has been deeply influenced by her Mexican roots, as well as childhood idols such as . I got water splashed on me, got dizzy while being right up front as she did her thing. Don't think that you can walk all over me So don't fuck with me And stomp right on you [Verse 1: Snow Tha Product] That would be the start, Snow concludes. we can't wait to meet you again snow!!! Honey, I'm a cold bitch, cold bitch Touch me, I scream. It was also one of the reasons that made her leave the label.[2]. All Rights Reserved. She has a great stage presence. Named Claudia Feliciano, but best known by her stage name Snow Tha Product, she is a Mexican-American recording artist who released her debut independent album called Unorthodox in 2011. I love the fact that I've been able to do it on my own terms and with my family. Its crazy, geography plays such an impact on where your life can change or where you're fine. I need that paper, I want that money in my safe Leaked Not today (Uhh) Uh, yeah Song Baby daddy aint shit (Shh) Maybe I would have gotten more push if I wasn't saying all that. Really nice person to meet. Honey, I'm a cold bitch, cold bitch Energetic! 39, Tranki (feat. We loved seeing you snow babbbyyyy!!!! Not today (Uhh) Now I got like 45 texts right back to back (Ha) Not today (Uhh) (Ayy, shut the fuck up!) Snow Tha Product is also living a joyful and affluent lifestyle with no signs of financial insecurity thanks to her acquired money. I use it for medicinal reasons as opposed to just being high, Snow states, calling for more power to cannabis.. But we didn't know it was going to cause that much [commotion]. Touch me, I scream The duo has also started their own YouTube channel, everydaydays, which they run together. This was the demo she made in 2016 with the intention of pitching to other artists. Uhh Decriminalizing weed is definitely a huge thing. Its release was rescheduled, however, the release was later canceled and the song was scrapped. And yall two go, and yall could stay Girl yo mama did something right (Right) Yeah Snow Tha Product Ft Juicy J Not Today Lyrics, [Verse 1: Snow Tha Product] "[3][4] However, the song has not yet been released. Ive got a kid. I pretty much laid it all on the line on that song. The session happened and we knew it was good, you know what I mean? I'm not as sweet as I might seem What you gon do for the bands (Bands) Ima need like 75 big booty bitches, pop that pill and drop that thang Like that's the fee After more than a decade of consistent musical production, collaborations with industry staples like Tech N9ne and Ty Dolla Sign, and endorsements from 50 Cent and Snoop Dogg, but still not getting proper public recognition, Snow would finally find viral success in the most unexpected of places: Argentina. Snow Tha Product, Aj Hernz. She grew up in a musical environment, as her father and uncles were part of a mariachi group, who inspired her to pursue her dreams in the music industry. Snows Drunk Love video, which was featured on YouTube in 2013, has more over one million views. You may opt-out by. I cannot take it anymore, I cannot take it You better pay up, I'm out here serving flavors all day Honey, I'm a cold bitch, cold bitch Fenix Flexin, Snow Tha Product) - Single, Diamond Dance - Single (feat. Over the years, Snow took every chance she got to talk about Mexican-American issues, about immigration, disparity, discrimination Hard-to-swallow pills. I love it. [Pre-Chorus 2: Snow Tha Product & Melanie Martinez] Don't think that you can walk all over me But for the most part, he has a way different fanbase. Snow Tha Product (@snowthaproduct) on TikTok | 26.6M Likes. But at the end of the day, it's just being true to who I am. - Rimmel Epic 045 Lip Liner. Everything you would want. This concert was amazing! Snow is completely focused on her rapping career and is not interested in getting embroiled in any form of trouble. I wanna see that ass shake, lemme see it upside down (Down) I won't apologize, I want that bank, bank, bank, bank She released singles called "Drunk Love" and "Woke Wednesday" which went viral on YouTube in 2011. She was born in San Jose, California, on June 24, 1987. There We Are (Intro) 2. That's what I think is really cool about all of Bizas sessions, about the way Biza does it; and also about my session in particular. And yall two go, and yall could stay At one point, we introduced Bizarrap, a sort of South American Dr. Dre who periodically provides his loyal fanbase of tens of millions with mega-viral smash rap hits. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. Totoy El Frio) - Single, Flotando (From the "Da de los Muertos [In Hell]" Podcast Soundtrack) [feat. He got a full time mom, where the daddy at (Ooh) Claudia Alexandra Madriz Meza [1] (born June 24, 1987) known professionally as Snow Tha Product, is an American rapper, singer, actress, YouTuber, and podcaster. If I give her a little liquor she getting ridiculouser Honey, I'm a cold bitch, cold bitch That whole song was like my introduction [to Latin America]. Don't think that you, can walk all over me I feel happy. March 8th, 2015 (See official recording dates) [Instrumental] Don't come around if you talking 'bout the wrong thing then stand in my way Lucky I don't have knives on me So don't fuck with me I also enjoyed being apart of when Jandro and Snow Tha Product stage dived into the crowd. And throw them gracefully at you DisfunktionalTV 120K subscribers Join Subscribe 167 Share Save 1.4K views 1 year ago Snow Tha Product - Child. Yeah, sweet as pie if you don't get in my way N-N-Not today (Uhh) Wherever Snow goes from here, we all know itll be a worthwhile venture to tune into. Claudia Alexandra Feliciano was born and reared in the California city of San Jose. Snow Tha Product is not due to play near your location currently - but they are scheduled to play 68 concerts across 2 countries in 2023-2024. I'm doing great The ex-couple also has a son, who is due to arrive in 2009 or 2010. Ask yo mama to watch yo baby (Id pay her) [Chorus: Snow Tha Product & Juicy J] [Scream] Ooh, Im a motherfucker, tell ya baby mama fuck around. I need the dollar sign, I need that change, change, change, change She, on the other hand, dropped out of college to pursue a career as a rapper. I'm not as sweet as I might seem Stream SNOW THA PRODUCT | Listen to music albums online for free on SoundCloud SNOW THA PRODUCT Verified SNOW THA PRODUCT LOS ANGELES, United States All Popular tracks Tracks Albums Playlists Reposts Station Station Tracks by SNOW THA PRODUCT Verified Sorry, something went wrong. Sorry, not sorry Me antoje un cuerno pero de qu es la empanada? This single is the follow-up to SHUTTUP and her 2020 project, VALEMADRE. Pia 11. It was AWESOME, I enjoyed the whole experience from the meet and greet to the show which was lit. 3M Followers, 5,670 Following, 665 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from SNOW THA PRODUCT (@snowthaproduct) There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. La-la-la-la-la The lyrics speak to the frustration of dealing with people who underestimate you and threaten to harm you. I'd cut off your plastic surgery The way you lickin that other bitch, I can tell yall good friends (Yall homies) So don't fuck with me I would hate to disappoint them.. Its release was rescheduled, however, the release was later canceled and the song was scrapped . I'm not as sweet as I might seem Honey, I'm a cold bitch, cold bitch La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la Honey, I'm a cold bitch, cold bitch A lot of people would say, I wouldn't have it any other way, but I really, really mean that. So there's really no other option. If he find out, he gon go crazy (Crazy) I know you somebody lady (Lady) But, in a way, that has actually benefited me now, in the long run, because I've been saying the same thing that now everybody wants to talk about. Age, Height, Net Worth, Movies, Boyfriend, Facts, Eve Bennett Net Worth and Earning: Age, Bio, Height, Youtube, Dating, Family, Facts, Katia Kyriakoudi Net worth, Age, Bio, Youtube, Height, Boyfriend, Family, Facts, Mighty Neicy Net worth: Age, Bio, Height, Instagram, TikTok, Boyfriend, Facts, San Jose, California, United States of America. Retry Website Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Retry Refresh As soon as I saw she was coming to town I booked a ticket because I knew it would be and I don't regret a second of it. She paused her show to stop a couple fights that started in the crowd from on stage right after they started and after those fights stopped went right back to performing. [Chorus] I wouldn't go around being fake. Drunk Love and Woke Wednesday, two of her most well-known single songs, were instant hits that brought her a lot of money and fame. This is the happiest I've ever been, and I'm successful, declares Mexican-American rapper Snow Tha Product, born Claudia Alexandra Madriz Meza. [Chorus: Melanie Martinez] Waves 3. Words By: Bre Offenberger. [Chorus] Honey, I'm a cold bitch, cold bitch Contact | 2019 Play Too Much. Ranchito 5. People expect you to not f*ck up representing these things; but then, they highlight other people that aren't really actually representing these things, companies keep picking for their campaigns other people who aren't as vocal. He takes out the couple dollars he has left to offer, but its not enough, and she starts yelling even harder. My family is here in the U.S., I'm working: Those are the things that keep me happy. Snow Tha Product & Nav Monjo), Snow Tha Product: Bzrp Music Sessions, Vol. It was just a regular conversation, Tha Product discloses. The couple is currently working out the details of their divorce. I rap the same stuff that I always rap and it works.. The producer apparently was a fan of the rappers work and simply wanted to make contact. She is unrivaled. Claudia Alexandra Feliciano or famously known as Snow Tha Product is an American actress and rapper. I'm going way up, way up, way up Everyday she a good girl, she like not today Touch me, I scream January 4th, 2020 On July 19th, 2014, after recording some sessions with CJ Baran, Melanie posted a tweet with emojis representing some songs intended to appear on the album, with the "" emoji possibly representing this song. I'm smart enough to know that Biza has a different fanbase than I do. 3:39. The track starts with a phone call between Snow and her baby daddy, who is unable to take their kid for the weekend, even . " It's a real one's bday getting to that age where he too cool n im just his mom But one thing for certain, there is nothing and nobody in this world more important to to me than this lil boy my life isn't even mine. Your IP: Cloudflare Ray ID: 7c0b3bbfaf04d98d Yeah, sweet as pie if you don't get in my way When you do that, you receive information better, which a lot of times ends up preparing you for this industry.. N-N-N-Not today (Uhh) Quick Facts of Sancho Saucy Full Name: Albert Walker Mondane Born Date: 30 Aug, 1990, Quick Facts of Bad Bunny Full Name: Benito Antonio Martinez Ocasio Born Date: 10 Mar,, Quick Facts of Diddy Full Name: Sean Combs Born Date: 04 Nov, 1969 Age: 53, Sancho Saucy Age, Bio, Height, Net worth, Songs, Dating, Instagram, Career, Facts, Bad Bunny Age, Bio, Wiki, Net worth, Salary, Assets, Instagram, Dating, Songs, Career, Facts, Sean Combs Net Worth,Wiki, Married, Bio, Family, Career, Fact, Chad Tepper Net worth and Earning: Age, Bio, Height, Youtube, Movies, Girlfriend, Family, Facts, How did Breanna Yde get Famous? Eventually, in 2016, the song was reworked for pitching and adopted by Snow Tha Product. It ain't trickin' if you got it and I got the green light, ooh Snow tha Product, Writer(s): Claudia Feliciano, Anders Christiansen. And so do hard work, tenacity, being a good person and self-inprovement. Honey, I'm a cold bitch, cold bitch This is Melanie's most explicit song ever known, with Melanie cursing 17 times. The chorus, sung by Melanie Martinez, declares that the singer is a "cold bitch" who won't tolerate being disrespected or taken advantage of. Snow originally planned to release the song in 2016, however, she claims that Atlantic Records would not allow her to do so, as they were dissatisfied with the direction the song was taking, which led her to re-record the song several times at the point where she decided to give up releasing the song. Now I got like 45 texts right back to back (Ha) He got a full time mom, where the daddy at (Ooh) That's yo seed so I packed a . Snow Tha Product is reported to have a net worth of $2 million. The other performers she has with her on tour are amazing. She is among a new wave of female rappers, along with artists such as Iggy Azalea and Angel Haze. Gorgeous! She's an incredibly talented artist who is on tour with a bunch of other talented guys and the show had so much energy and humor and serious stuff. Not today (Uhh) Growing up in California, Claudia was no stranger to weed. Don't think that you can walk all over me I ain't tryna take your man, Im tryna see what you . And she never, ever, neglects her most loyal fans. California rapper Snow Tha Product has released her latest single, "Child Support," with an accompanying video. In terms of her scholastic history, Snow Tha Product attended San Diego Mesa College after graduating from high school to pursue her dream of becoming a social worker. And then so much more. Start thinking that I wouldn't reply accordingly if I'm tried Bro, you haven't seen your kid in like seven months Bruh [Verse 1] You think this life is easy? I love the organic, real love I have from the fans. Don't think that you, can walk all over me But to get it to the people who are actually going to make a change, that's been the hard part for all these years, she asserts, discussing ways to address the issue and drive change. Basically I could flip if you don't have it Yall been stopping all yall lives and watching out what not to say Everybody else can come along and become one if they want. Snow Tha Product version's theme could be about being confident and unapologetic about one's success and financial aspirations. Snow and Biza first connected back in 2019. !Visalia California at the Latinos and latinas voting rally this month was amazing I've been sick and dying for a very long time and finally met my idol your the reason why I keep pushing and my familia and mija leddi!her dad died May 29th this year body couldn't handle this cold cruel world but she's got me her dad Jorge and everyone who loves her around here and she has your music and she is 7 and a half years old she loves u and your music girl!who wouldn't! Snow tha product and her crew nailed it!!!! Due to Snow Tha Product's confirmation that she had to re-record the song several times to please her label at that time, there are more unleaked versions of the song with Snow's verses with different production.[2]. She'd previously released a mixtape called Good Nights & Bad Mornings. Aside from her personal information, Snow Tha Product has avoided any rumors, affairs, controversies, or scandals that could jeopardize her personal and professional life. [Verse 2: Snow Tha Product] Yall been stopping all yall lives and watching out what not to say Whoa! Advertisement Andrew Feliciano divorce Honey, I'm a cold bitch, cold bitch She appeared in school talent shows from a young age. View all concerts. [Chorus] !you and aj hernz did a great job here and the Visalia fox theater it was just amazing hope you come back here again snow! The verses, rapped by Snow Tha Product, further express this attitude of self-assurance and determination to succeed. It was an amazing night can't wait till she's back in town. It just is my reality. [Pre-Chorus] La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la If you give my boyfriend a handy Claudia Alexandra Feliciano, better known by her stage name Snow Tha Product, is an actress and rapper from the United States. DJ Khaled Talks Cannabis, CBD And Blessings: 'It's About Studying And Understanding The Knowledge', G-Eazy Talks Cannabis, Smoking With Mom, 'Conceptual Wellness' And His New Brand, FlowerShop*. Butter, Pt. Thats yo seed so I packed a bag (Ha) Tour 30 Sun Apr Atlanta, GA | Snow Tha Product / Atlanta TICKETS 02 Tue May Nashville, TN | Snow Tha Product / Nashville TICKETS 04 Thu May And nothing has changed since. My work-life balance is on point; I'm excited. [Pre-Chorus] Honey, I'm a cold bitch, cold bitch Touch me, I scream - If you are unsure of what to gift Snow here is a list of ideas other than alcohol lol. Genre The track starts with a phone call between Snow and her baby daddy, who is unable to take their kid for the weekend, even though he hasnt made time to see them in over half a year. Honey, I'm a cold bitch, cold bitch N-N-Not today (Uhh), [Verse 2: Juicy J] So don't fuck with me If you're thinking about seeing her DO IT!! You got hoes tryna be me You out here . Not Today Lyrics By Snow Tha Product Ft Juicy J [Verse 1: Snow Tha Product] Baby daddy ain't shit (Shh) Told the judge that he broke (Ha) So I screenshot all the bottle service and stupid shit that he posts (A-ha!) Aaron Rodgers Trade Sees NY Jets Super Bowl Odds Soar, But Is This A Top 5 Team? They say they'll punch me in the face So it's one of those things where it only becomes too much because it's a lot of responsibility for a little bit of good. She began taking music seriously when she was 19. Don't think that you can walk all over me Ooh, Im a motherfucker, tell ya baby mama fuck around. Not many performers will do something like that but she did and that just goes to show how much of great person she truly is. They say it takes 10 years to become an. I got him six days a week, then after that (Ha) I'd cut off your plastic surgery if it gets popular enough, I guarantee that the label that made it would not stop something gaining popularity so fast. Just two pumps like a asthma attack (-tack) If Biza takes part in the production of a song, chances are it will be more successful than the latest Justin Bieber, Drake or Rihanna release and this is quite literal, we wrote at the time. Maybe if I was just happy-go-lucky, I wouldve been more famous earlier, she ponders. When she moved to San Diego, California, she started freestyling with her friends during her teenage years. I got that dough world class flavor 2 8. And she hasnt been any less productive for it: Quite the contrary. Snow Tha Product & CNG), QUE VAMO HACER (feat. Snow Tha Product | Tour Dates, Music Videos vip UPGRADE YOU MUST PURCHASE YOUR GA TICKETS BEFORE PURCHASING VIP TICKET UPGRADES! But I'll get my platform shoes Her heritage, the struggle of her people and her relative privilege: that, she never forgot. Touch me, I scream Snow Tha Product - Child Support REACTION! Almost getting jumped multiple times because we dont belong is going to narrow down your fan base. As life went back to normal and fear left Snows body, weed re-entered her life. So I screenshot all the bottle service and stupid shit that he posts (A-ha!) She was raised by Mexican parents who had emigrated to the U.S. in search of a better life. La-la-la-la-la Yo ya llevo tiempo que le meto, pero con todo respeto / Ya lleg la hora de que llegue con un golpe [Ive been at it for a while, but with all due respect / Its about time I came out with a hit/punch], she smoothly rhymes in her BZRP Music Sessions #39.. Pop that seal and drop that Moet Her thoughtful lyrics, flawless flow, perfectly-bilingual bars and badass attitude captivated the hearts and minds of an entire region in the blink of an eye -after a life-long staring contest. And they did; it was crazy.. But it was still not a regular thing. Find information on all of Snow Tha Products upcoming concerts, tour dates and ticket information for 2023-2024. That's why it hasn't been working. As opposed to: No, I did what I've been doing. I can elaborate if you would like The song was originally recorded and intended for Melanie's debut album Cry Baby. You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. Touch me, I scream When her session dropped, Snows social media followers roughly doubled within days, as did her recognition across the Americas. access was awesome cause I was able to get some merchandise, meet Snow Tha Product and her Crew which was awesome. Born in California to illegal immigrants from Mexico, Snow appeared in school talent shows as a kid and performed with her grandfather's mariachi band. Performance & security by Cloudflare. So I think decriminalizing cannabis federally, and globally. Uh Huh. Snow Tha Product Ft Juicy J - Not Today Lyrics, Aidan Bissett - I Cant Be Your Friend Lyrics, Bilal Hassani Ft Alkpote - Monarchie absolue Lyrics, Charlie Puth - Theres A First Time For Everything Lyrics, chloe moriondo - Hotel for Clowns Lyrics. Snow Tha Product has also been married in the past. Touch me, I scream La-la-la-la-la Snow Tha Product wished him a happy birthday in 2022 with a heartfelt message. It is not yo biz if I knock yo bitch and I put her in a handstand (Woo!) Melanie MartinezSnow Tha Product (reworked version) Alternative pop Hip-hop She had been dating her partner, JuJu, since the latter part of 2018, according to sources. I've rapped in English and Spanish. Hopefully it can be just legalized and normalized and decriminalized everywhere, and help out the whole world. All these things that have affected people's lives forever, the rapper continues. But me, I just rapped and hoped people liked it, hoped his fanbase liked it. The lyrics emphasize the importance of being respected and not allowing anyone to walk all over you. Honey, I'm a cold bitch, cold bitch Frustrated, she starts going off, exposing him for going around and doing whatever he wants while she stays at home with the baby and gets no free time. Now I got like 45 texts right back to back (Ha) He got a full time mom, where the daddy at (Ooh) That's yo seed so I packed a bag (Ha) wish you great blessings and many years to come! [Scream] She is an actress and composer, known for The Forever Purge (2021), Girls Trip (2017) and The Hamilton Mixtape: Immigrants, We Get the Job Done (2017). Writer(s) Not today (Uhh) (Yes sir, not today) Melanie MartinezSnow Tha Product (reworked version)CJ Baran I dare you, pull on my hair Everybody wants to talk about these buzz words like social justice. What held me back for so long, that's what makes me the most relatable now. I need the taste of the bread and I'mma want my cake [Scream] The action you just performed triggered the security solution. I'll fill balloons up with Nair So don't fuck with me Her babys fathers name has not yet been publicly revealed. Don't think that you can walk all over me Don't play and yet my cold gold fronts taste like lemonade PLEASE READ PRODUCT DESCRIPTION FIRST The Quince I Never Had!! Also kids are welcome and snow and Castro took care of the kids by having them on the side of stage seating down entertained eating some of her rice crispies, juice and fruit. It's been a lot and, of course, it has taken longer than, for example, someone that has a team of 20 people doing everything for them, Snow assures. Considering I'm physically tiny, I see where you might (Uh) I'm not as sweet, as I might seem Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. As of April 2019, Snow Tha Products Instagram account has over 1 million followers, her Twitter account has over 160K followers, and her Facebook page has about 3 million fans. The track ends with Snow beaming with confidence, letting her ex know they better keep their mouth shut if they ever see her out with someone new because shes with a new and improved father for her baby. Baby father mad she got her kid all week, but not today (Uhh) The video flips back and forth between her getting out all of her aggravation toward her ex and her ex trying to make amends. Claudia Alexandra grew up in a humble home in San Jose, California. Ima need like 75 big booty bitches, pop that pill and drop that thang 2.2M Followers. But I try to always check in with that core fanbase, the ones that have been following me for ten years. But a session where it's just me rapping that's really dope. Snow Tha Product Lyrics "Butter" Ooh, I'm a motherfucker, tell ya baby mama fuck around Turn around, got your girlfriend turned out I ain't tryna take your man, I'm tryna see what you about If Trey can't do the job, Trish'll knock the pussy out Got you checkin' if it's serious or checking if it's facts Ex was a dog, bad bitches get the cat Intimate! I highly Recommend it!!! Touch me, I scream The video was made with Daddie Juju, who shes currently engaged to and who actively participates in Snows vlog channel, everydaydays. Not today (Uhh) She and her ex-husband had a son named Andrew in 2010. - Eyeliner. [Chorus] From San Jose, to San Diego, to Modesto, wherever she moved, the herb was a local favorite. Some maybe coincide. [Verse 2: Snow Tha Product] What's a little liquor when you're feeling uncomfortable What's a little high when you've been feeling so fuckin' low Cause I've done told you If it's vibes you.