I would love to hear what you end up having!! We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. So seeing this most definitely puts me back i curiosity now. I was told it wasnt too uncommon for something the male chromosome to show up, and in my case I think his took a while having four big sisters. We will see Ill keep you posted, Hi! I just sort of blocked it out because I just didnt think it was right. Shes also nonverbal, which makes it that much harder. Sneak Peek False Boy Results 2022 Timothy Timothy Mager January 7, 2023 Sneak Peak Error Says Boy Babycenter Discover Sneak Peek Gender Test Twins S Popular Videos Tiktok Sneak Peak Error Says Boy Babycenter Sneakpeek Fasttrack Early Gender Prediction Dna Test Reviews 2022 I decided to assume that the Sneak Peek might have been wrong, but to also assume 90% it was a boy. Your email address will not be published. What if I cant hear my babys heartbeat? test is for you! But I do feel I will always be missing that daughter I crave for. I was extremely careful in sterilizing everything and opted for the SNAP version but I am hesitant to fully believe it's a boy until confirmed by my doctor. Can I use SneakPeek Snap on my leg instead? The company clearly states results within 1 week, this has not been the case for my UK gender at home test. Thanks Amy!! I constantly got the excuse they deal with thousands of tests daily which causes delays - if they cant handle the volume of tests why do they still sell them knowing this! The Sneak Peek Test can be done both at home or you can go to to many locations and get the blood drawn for you. It ended up making the call that it was a girl so much sweeter, but wasnt really worth the month of being kind of bummed out. I am praying and hoping with everything in me that my results come back with a little girl. However, my gut feeling has been conflicted I felt it was a little girl deep in my heart. Im 13 weeks today so next week I will have an ultrasound and they supposed to tell me our gender I hope its a baby girl but will see. I really wanted it to be a girl, and really felt like it would be. I definitely thought about doing that, and know that is much more accurate, however, I felt as though if they stated a 99% success rate with home tests it was worth following the directions and doing it that way. We discussed boy names and such, but I in my heart was still so shocked. The flood gates opened. I think I'm gonna wait until I can go to a pregnancy center to do a for fun ultrasound and find out the gender for sure then, I may do the same because I am impatient and need answers. it is seriously brutal to take in my opinion, so I am so sorry it was such a rough test for you!! Sample been delivered to California a week ago . I would say the service in itself was very quick for us but I would wait for your 20 weeks scan if you were thinking of buying this test. Why would a sample result be inconclusive? Getting my nipt tomorrow so hopefully will know for sure this week! Im with youI dont think it is worth the uncertainty and wait. Completed the test and had the results sent back to us in a couple of days, we were told it's a boy. For mine, I know i didnt scrub well enough and I was touching all kinds of stuff around me while I was squeezing the blood from my finger. My SneakPeek test results were wrong. Can I have a helper for using SneakPeek Snap? New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. My result came back BOY and I honestly feel like it is such a shot in the dark after reading all of the reviews, YouTube videos and blogs. Oh my gosh I am so curious to hear if it is correct for you or not. I have 2 boys and were pregnant with our 3rd and final baby. Feel like Ive given myself false hope by reading all these stories and am praying hopefully this is the case for me too that Ill go to my apt and be told were having a baby girl! Best Ice Machine for Home Bar Put to the Test, symptoms and old wives tales on this post. Shortly after I managed to somewhat compose myself the Doctor came in. SneakPeek products provide prenatal and newborn information to give parents insights about their children. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Britanny, I would love to hear what the result is either here or on Instagram (@arinsolange) or Facebook (Arin Solange at home!). I did mine early and am really hoping it was wrong. Oh my goodness, I will be crossing my fingers for you!! Privacy Policy. Its a really rough feeling and I totally empathise with you. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. I would love to hear what ends up happening either comment here or shoot me a message on Instagram! I appreciate hearing your experience!! Crossing my fingers for you and cant wait to hear what you find out. 4th and done. Ive done loads of research and read something about fetal microhimerism. Fingers crossed!! More posts in "August 2021 Birth Club" group, Create post in "August 2021 Birth Club" group, the most helpful and trustworthy pregnancy and parenting information. I wanted it to be a boy so bad but I know it probably habit not (but maybe) . I was so shocked because I really thought it was a boy. Im very Clean and follow the rules very well. Was your girl result correct? Not much male dna in the house so Im assuming the results are accurate. and now my boys are truly just my heart. Mar 13, 2022 at 12:18 PM. I believe I was about 9 weeks pregnant when I took the test. I had virtually no nausea with my son and Ive been nauseous everyday with this little one so far. Congratulations on your sweet girl! Reading this made me cry. I immediately asked for a refund and was told I was not eligible for a refund until I was able to provide a birth certificate as proof. How is this possible? With Av and with this baby I got REALLY SICK. Shocking!!! Does taking progesterone or other hormones affect my results? I want another girl so bad, so Im scared that its too good to be true. I am wishing you good luck! So we named our daughter and bought a whole wardrobe of girl clothes. Kristen! Could it be wrong? I am so convinced this baby is a girl but the results have come back BOY. Will be getting money back when baby is born . I completed the rest of the routine questions and went to cry in my car. Bleach and all! I did fast track and had results the day after shipping it out. Eek! Gosh im reading all these i did it got boy results but i live with my husband and 3 sons so im startonh to wonder if there could have been contamination. It is sad that this company is allowed to continue doing this. NIPT confirmed my 3rd boy today. Help Opinion Blood Test Sneakpeek Said Boy But Ultrasound 12 Weeks Looks Like Girl Nub Glow Community. Hi everyone I have 4 boys 13,11,8 and 10 months I done sneak peak @ 9weeks 1day I scrubbed everything with bleach washed hands 1000 times and air dried them got blood easy didnt get under my nails. However, I had an ultrasound done at 10 weeks 2 days and I told the tech about my results. At one point I also opened my door to tell my boyfriend that I was having a hard time getting myself to prick my finger. This happened to me just today! Group Leaders communicate with staff moderators and escalate potential violations for review, but they dont moderate discussions. Xx, bethann. Going to do NIPT in a couple weeks to confirm. Thankfully the girl result seems to be more accurate. Group Black's collective includes Essence, The Shade Room and Naturally Curly. My husband and I are both extremely sad, and just praying and hoping we get another chance at having a baby boy. Perks of being financially irresponsible. I have updated this blog post to contain a video with some of the comments from both readers and friends and their experiences. This was so helpful. I have been messaging on Facebook since Friday and they've been online, yet are completely ignoring me. I got a girl result with my last pregnancy and my daughter is almost two. congratulations on your baby on the way!! I have a husband and a sonand a male dog LOL so I scrubbed everything to my hearts content! I will not be doing it a third time cause I do not trust the result. I have sent them several messages trying to get hold of someone, and no one has ever responded. On the website clearly says a week , theyre ignoring my emails and i believe they just took my money and do not care about my results!! My 20 week anatomy ultrasound is on Wednesday and Im so excited to find out if it was right or not! Also Instructions manual inside does NOT give full instructions as to how to avoid wrong / inconclusive result. Got the results, I was happy.. then cried my eyes out that I would never get to do hair bows and tutus, etc. Oh my goodness I am crossing my fingers for you. I was sobbing uncontrollably. I have an 8 month old daughter and made my husband stay upstairs. Is SneakPeek Clinical accurate at 6 weeks into pregnancy? I am sooo excited but still in shock because I and sent it out, results were back within 48 hours! This will be an amazing story to tell your new daughter! My results came back as boy , my husband and I were for sure it was a girl. Best of luck with your sweet boy. My oldest is 20 and a neat freak, but the other two are not. I was confident. I was hesitant to take the Sneak Peek test because I didnt want to worry if I would get an inaccurate result, but I did it anyway because Im impatient. I am dying to hear your results and if they were accurate!! For over 3 months I thought I was having a baby boy. Lol!! How can I view my SneakPeek Traits reports? Desperately wanted a boy. My daughter could never tolerate bows and Ive never been able to paint her nails due to sensory issues. Have to admit, I was a little disappointed and Im hoping that with all that male DNA floating around, not to mention the male dog, that I somehow contaminated it, but I was super careful, so it may be accurate. Privacy Policy. It creates angst and extra worry. I dont know the test he ordered! I had two boys and wanted a girl. I took the test yesterday. Now cue the additional tears. The emotions that come with this are ridiculous. I did my sneak peek at 8 weeks+6 days and the first test yielded inconclusive results. Heres the thing: we did IVF and know that an XX embryo was transferred. I did like that it was fast! 2005-2023Everyday Health, Inc., a Ziff Davis company. It was almost painless and results were quick! When I took the test, I sanitized as I should, but did do the test in my first grade classroom (after school), which is of course, half full of boy students. Results said boy, but this pregnancy surely is not like my previous 2. I was still nervous because I just didnt think it would happen. I ordered a Sneak peek test at 8/9 weeks pregnant. It was such a beautiful surprise! I live in a house with my sister in law, her husband, and her two little boys as well. I have many friends who have done the sneak peek test and gotten accurate results stating both boy and girl. I will contact my bank to get my money back and report the company to Ombudsman and Citizens Advise. Lol I found out my test was wrong and Im having my little girl!! Curious, why did you test 3x? We hadnt told anyone as I was aware it could have been wrong but should have just paid the same money or less for a private gender scan! I have just done my sneakpeek test and my results have come back BOY aswell.. i have 3 boys, my partner and my male dog living at home.. this pregnancy just doesnt feel the same as the other 3 so will definitely update as soon as i know. I totally agree that girl results seem spot on, and knowing the gender makes things so real and exciting. My gut still keeps telling me there is hope and the test was wrong. Ask your obgyn about it!! Not horrible, but really nauseous and tired for the first trimester. We all share the same bathroom and I didnt know that you shouldnt take the test in the bathroom. Definitely recommend! Sneak peek is great and definitely gives results way before the normal 20 week scan. I want a refund and I am looking into filing a complaint with the better business bureau. Ive seen gender predictor tests that use urine samples. After we got our Sneakpeek results we figured it was probably a boy but knew we'd have to wait a couple more weeks for confirmation. The instructions are very clear and easy to follow. Dr nene net worth in rupees. Either way I understand why you were so upset. I am 9 weeks pregnant, I have 2 boys and fingers crossed for a girl. I have 2 girls at home and my husband. I wish I had this for my other pregnancies - it was just a joy to find out earlier and from home! That will be on my to do list for sure. Before I left the house I hugged my husband skin to skin. Me and my Fianc both have been together since oddly enough grade school and both pictured us having a girl. I was so hoping for a girl. So the likelihood of contamination is real! Lol. Taking the test was HARD. Also gender disappointment, may cause people to abort a child based on a gender. This time it also said boy but Ive felt so strongly since the beginning of this pregnancy that it was a girl. I wouldnt take the sneak peek results too seriously since so many people have experienced false results. Guess I was carried by the fact that its 99+% accurate. What do I do if I have a question about my order? This baby was bound and determined- I was done so I thought, I just turned 40, had fertility issues before, AND I have had an IUD for 6 years. I literally burst into tears. Hoping to get a refund (if I ever hear back from them) since it wasn't cheap! I took the SneakPeek clinical test at 7 weeks 2 days and got a girl result. I really felt like I was having to defend myself to so many who never understood, because they had never been in that position. Im officially a fan! If you feel a message or content violates these standards and would like to request its removal please submit the following information and our moderating team will respond shortly. Sneak Peek said boy as well. Best of luck on a healthy pregnancy! Hi Regan, I am so curious what you found out? I have 3 boys, my husband and one of our dogs are male. I did it and got girl, but even though they said I was eligible I still wonder if I took it a bit early (7w5d). I now have 4 beautiful girls, my last two are 11 months apart. I am now on Baby #4 and they are all boys. Can I request the raw data from my SneakPeek Traits DNA sample? My boys were easy as pie, never sick Nothing. If there was a .0001 spec of male in my blood or on my hands, in the air etc. I took the sneak peek test at 9 weeks and it came back 100% boy! I cleaned the kitchen, and sprayed it down with lysol like it was my job. For the first time in 4 kids, my intuition was so rocked. She already sounds like shes full of surprises. I wish I would have never done the sneak peek test because I feel like I would not have been so upset about the ultrasound. Im surprised at how many stories there are of it being wrong with the boy results! Did not air dry. Did you take the test at home? I have our NIPT test and 13 week ultrasound on the 29th and will update you when I know. I have 2 boys at home (plus a husband) and my sneakpeek came back boy. Everyone I have talked to who has gotten a girl result has been correct, so I bet you are having a girl. Thx. But the memories I have nowit was worth it for those!! They were very quick getting back to me when I needed help with purchasing it though . Knowing the gender has really helped me become more excited about this process and has given us the opportunity to name our baby and feel more connected. I actually forgot to scrub under my nails until I already had blood in the vial. Sent two tests off now after the first took over 12 days to get an inconclusive result after sending them several enquiries as to where my results were over Instagram, email and via their website and NOTHING. Then I have 2 boys, 7 and 2 and a 14 year old stepson, as well as a husband and 2 male animals. And it was embarrassing to let people know - some of whom had bought girl clothes and knitted pink blankets already!!! It really threw me and was in a daze after scan, so much so I booked a private scan at 22wks and confirmed with a very clear view that she's a girl! I have an ultrasound for gender confirmation at 14 weeks. The entire time we were doing the anatomy scan I kept seeing her go over the area and then back. 2 1/2 year old boy and we were hoping for a baby girl. I want a refund. Hi Ree I will have to research that test! Please specify a reason for deleting this reply from the community. The FastTrack also allows for results extremely quickly. I too feel more confident with my results since the issues tend to be around male results. How long to charge power bank 20000mah first time. I did not follow the directions to a T, but felt it was sufficient enough. Im over the moon , but can only imagine how damaging it could be to someone hoping for a boy . think twice before sharing personal details, foster a friendly and supportive environment, remove fake accounts, spam and misinformation, delete posts that violate our community guidelines, reviewed by our medical review board and team of experts. I dont have a strong intuition on which gender I am carrying this time, but I am really REALLY wanting a girl. I loved that this test contained everything we needed, including the mailer to send it back! I had my blood drawn yesterday by a phlebotomist for the sneak peak clinical test and got my results back this evening! Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. I got a boy result and am now awaiting final confirmation from an ultrasound to be sure. I wouldnt say any other symptoms were the same super early on, but as the pregnancies progressed those similarities did continue. Customer service is rubbish. After what felt like forever, she said I cant say with 100% confirmationbut Im sorry to tell you, I think that your blood test was incorrect.. Thank God I am not squeamish! 2023 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. Im having child number 5 and I have 4 boys who I love to the ends of the earth and wouldnt change . Im pregnant with a bonus baby very much unplanned after 3 boys who are 11,9,7. Knowing the test could be wrong, I guess we have small hope its a girl but I have a guy feeling its another boy. I am so down emotionally, I barely can think, I had strong hope this time and I wish I didnt do the sneek peak I so wish I didnt knew at all! A beautiful healthy baby girl. How does the microneedle part of SneakPeek Snap work? The views expressed in community are solely the opinions of participants, and do not reflect those of What to Expect. One that I thought I had already made up my mind about. After fertility issues with my first two I always prayed for just healthy babies. YES! I know all speculation . I was so sure I was having a girl. I was extremely careful in sterilizing everything and opted for the SNAP version but I am hesitant to fully believe its a boy until confirmed by my doctor. I hope for you who is reading this you really got the gender that you want. Or just patiently wait for 20 week scan rather than suffering by getting wrong results, This is my first time using the sneak peek gender test , I have two girls and I was hoping to have a baby boy this time ..I took the lancet test at 6w and the result came back said its a girl ..I did the NIPT at 10w4d I had a call from my doctor assistant yesterday ..she told me Im having a baby boy thank god I had a strong feeling that the sneak peek result is wrong , Its not accurate at 6w so I dont recommend to take it this early. Im hoping so but also bracing myself in case it is wrong again. Im having the NIPT test at my OBs office tomorrow so well get results back from that sometime next week, and then Ill do the ultrasound in 10ish weeks to confirm. Can SneakPeek Traits Early DNA Test be used during pregnancy? I can say this is also my 4th child. Can I wash the swab? My husband and I already have two girls and were really hoping for a boy. I love my little girl gang though and theyll be the best sisters there ever were, I ended up getting pregnant again just 7 weeks postpartum, I know have 4 GIRLS :). It is extremely unprofessional to flat out ignore a customer that has already paid for a service or product. We were offered a discount code but never received it so we just went ahead anyway, desperate to know. I have had way too many people have similar experiences to me for me to think it is accurate. You can get it through their website or even grab it on Amazon, so it is really easy to get. So My Sneakpeek Results Came Today In Gender Disappointment Forum, Sneak Peek And Peekaboo Different Results May 2021 Babies Forums What To Expect, Wrong Sneak Peek Result Thoughts June 2022 Birth Club Babycenter Canada. Thank you Arin! At least I have 6 months now to find one . In light of COVID-19, is SneakPeek Labs still accepting return samples? We also have no strong desire for a boy or girl and just pray for a health baby. Did fast track last Thursday. Yes so true! I have reached out to customer service numerous times, no one reaches out. Unfortunately, that test came back inconclusive(there are a few reasons this could happen which is totally understandable), but Sneak Peek immediately sent us a new kit which was amazing!! 2 more scan over the next 3 weeks agreed it was a boy. Thanks so much! ! !I followed the instructions I even set up a sterile field at work as I work in health so there Is no way it could have been contaminated. Tomorrow is Friday. We have to mourn the loss of never having a daughter/son. . Note that once you confirm, this action cannot be undone. So Ill get to it! It seems like those girl results are almost always right! Maybe you want to look into this and stop taking peoples money and then ignoring them. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. It was kinda fun but caused too much emotions for me, personally. I just took my SneakPeek this week (8w2d preg when I took the test) and hoping its wrong. Its real and its hard. Ill find out for sure at the anatomy scan in January. sending love your way! you will have to update me via Instagram (@arinsolange) or on here! I cried. This company is a joke. (as well as doing it to myself and under my nails.) Through all The new Snap test was great, I loved the step by step instruction and the pain free method. Sorry, this post was deleted by the person who originally posted it. I have. Reading the reviews for Sneak Peek test it seemed as tho 'false results' were only if it said 'boy'. Because Im done too, I cant make another baby I just cant. This is our last baby and I hope its a girl this time. We went to a clinic to have my blood drawn it was by a women but male man uses the office and draws blood as well. First off, biggest congratulations to you! I feel I have been scammed which what should have the happiest moment. I didnt know you did this! Something that would tell me sneak peak was wrong. I cleaned and scrubbed and all the good stuff. I am literally broken in half right now after I received my results from my Sneak peek test. She said Im 100% sure its a girl, so your test was inaccurate. , following because I also got a boy result but I high key believe it he'd be my second boy . It arrived quickly, and was very easy to follow along with the instructions. I though the test would just confirm my gut feeling that I am carrying a baby girl. For so many reasons. Haha! you will have to let me know. Sneakpeek did honour a refund on both tests and we had results in a timely manner - 6 days in the UK. I was under the impression that there is no way of telling babys gender via ultrasound that early on. How do I activate my SneakPeek At-Home test kit? Anyway, I do the NIPT test in a couple weeks and itll tell me the gender too. Just had a gender scan to reveal I am having a little BOY! Sneakpeek is supposed to be accurate from 6 weeks so we waited until 10 to be sure as of course its possible to be out a few days! I thought I would share my experience with SneakPeek in case anyone is interested! Did you go into a place for the nurse to complete the test, or did you have a nurse (friend/family) do it at your home? He then said I didnt need to make up my mind at this present moment, but I needed to make up my mind soon. Overall the premise of the test is wild. I called back and schedule the gender ultrasound for tomorrow because I am totally wrecked and confused! and our . Thats my 3rd and last pregnancy, I had 2 boys and was hoping for a girl. I was so excited to hear him tell us we were having another sweet girl, and he said ITS A BOY. I had two different tests both inconclusive. DON'T USE THIS COMPANY, WASTE OF MONEY AND YOUR TIME. This pregnancy just feels different! I feel it in my gut, my dreams and the way the pregnancy is so different from my son that it couldnt be another boy. A week after I got result a baby girl. Dont waste your money. It should be labeled as something for fun. Our customers loved taking matters into their own hands with the SneakPeek Early Baby Gender Test. I have 3 sons and was hoping for a girl this time but my results says its a boy. You get the kit in the mail, and you prick one of your fingers to fill a small vile with blood. Michlove. My husband left for work. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); I just wanted to say I feel you. It had to happen to someone, and its sucks it was you, but thats not on the company. I am so sorry that you are going through this. My blood sample was taken at a participating location. Im 8 weeks pregnant with my FOURTH. Find out your babys gender at just 6 weeks! Home Community February 2021 Birth Club. Im trying so hard not to get excited as I dont want to be crushed if its a boy.