In 2010, GMG announced that the 5 Smooth stations would be merged and transformed to create a nationwide Smooth Radio service based in Manchester. Join in @SmoothRadio. On 26 March 2007 Smooth London replaced 102.2 Smooth FM. The Smooth Sanctuary with Gary Vincent Listening from Elk Grove CA, USA- love your station!!! Marketing cookies help us and our partners to fit the adverts and content you see during and after visiting our site to your interests. Install the free Online Radio Box app for your smartphone and listen to your favorite radio stations online - wherever you are! Install the free Online Radio Box app for your smartphone and listen to your favorite radio stations online - wherever you are! same daily drivel Elton John George Michael. Join in @SmoothRadio. Myleene has the best music on Saturday afternoon. Angie Greaves concludes Smooth's All Time Top 500 for 2023! Join Angie @smoothradio on socials to get in touch. Join in @SmoothRadio on socials . Best Smooth Jazz is a Radio & TV experience packed with new albums, firm favourites and some tracks you've never heard before. Join in @SmoothRadio. Now Playing. Frequently foolish, often daft, love to meet people but ultimately would My laughing eyes always give me away. You can listen to Smooth via the TV on the following channels: Freeview: Smooth Radio is now available as a free-to-air channel with Freeview. Free radio online at radio-uk.co.uk. It broadcasts to the Greater London area from studios in Leicester Square, London. Broadcast area: Greater London. Smooth's All Time Top 500 with Angie Greaves. On the Playlist page of Smooth Radio, You can search previously played songs for 30 days, and You can listen to them again by YouTube. Smooth London can be heard on DAB and locally on the FM frequencies. Jenni Falconer has the perfect Saturday soundtrack with three hours of your favourite music! Smooth Radio plays Your Relaxing Music Mix, the very best music from the past six decades. Smooth Radio London 102.2 is an adult contemporary radio station streaming from London, United Kingdom. What will be number 1? Watch the BSJ Radio & TV show 'live' from the radio studio Saturdays at 4pm UK 11am ET go to BSJlive.com Also check the Rodcast/Podcasts on iTunes, get the latest shows with Rod Lucas for free. Join in @SmoothRadio. In those early 70's Rod featured people like Milt Jackson, Stanley Turrentine, George Benson, Herbie Hancock, Cal Tjader, Herb Alpert, Ramsey Lewis, Sergio Santos Mendes & Donald Byrd. Online Radio Box uses cookies in order to provide the best service for our users. Danny Pietroni closes out the day with the most relaxing music on The Smooth Late Show. On Air Now. City: London . 7pm - 10pm, Hang On In There Baby We attract a listening audience of 5.7 million people each week. Listen to Smooth Radio North East live. We pay our respects to Elders past and present. Playlist. 7pm - 10pm, Truly Madly Deeply Rod Stewart Think theses artists pay the station to play their records. Chillout Downtempo Easy Listening Smooth Jazz. Please click "I agree" to ensure that you'll have the best experience of using our website. Tammi Terrell - Ain't Nothing Like the Real Thing, 7. Facts and stats. The Smooth Sanctuary at Seven with Gary Vincent. Join in @SmoothRadio. Classical Radio. It's the perfect background for relaxing pursuits and time . By continuing to use this website, you agree to our policies regarding the use of cookies. Unwind with the most relaxing music, in the Smooth Sanctuary with Gary Vincent. Love Take That to perform live at London premiere of musical movie Greatest Days - watch, Simon Cowell moved to tears by teen singer on BGT: 'One of the best voices Ive ever, Duran Duran's John Taylor gives update on Andy Taylor's terminal cancer battle: 'He has, Andrew Lloyd Webber opens up about death of son Nicholas after paying tribute to him on, Concert For Linda: Remembering Paul McCartney's loving tribute to wife Linda after she, Kate Garraway thanks "kind" Elton John after he pays tribute to "inspiring" husband, Tony Hadley says he'll never reveal 'exactly why' he left Spandau Ballet, declares he, Kate Bush's rare haunting cover of Elton John's classic ballad 'Candle In The Wind, When Robbie Williams paid tribute to his hero and friend George Michael only days after, Grease at 45: Olivia Newton-John 'held nervous John Travolta's hand' during 'You're The, Celine Dion and Pavarotti duet: When the world's two greatest singers stunned an, Kenny Rogers posthumous album features lost Dolly Parton duet and 'Wonderful Tonight, Ed Sheeran surprises busker with stunning impromptu duet before gifting him tickets to, Priscilla Presley denies family feud with granddaughter Riley Keough over Lisa Marie's, Michael J Fox opens up about Parkinson's in emotional first trailer for 'Still, Grease prequel TV series Rise of the Pink Ladies gets mixed reviews: 'Bland' and, When a teenage Wham! Stand with Ukraine. Gary King with the best songs to start the day on Smooth Radio. Capital London is a local radio station from London on 95.8 frequency, which is a part of the Capital FM Network. This site uses . Overall, in Smooth's All Time Top 500, George Michael has 20 songs in the chart - including 14 solo songs - confirming his position as the most popular artist. Unwind with the most relaxing music of all time, in the Smooth Sanctuary at Seven, every weekday with Gary Vincent. Paul Phear keeps you company all afternoon from Monday to Friday with the best music. Paul Hollins has the best music through the night until 4am. London, WC2H 7LA. Save peace in the world. You can listen to this radio station on 105.4 FM and DAB, as well as on DAB across the UK and in any . Listen to the countdown on Global Player, from Friday April 28 to Monday May 1. Listen to Smooth Radio UK live. Get in touch with Jenni on socials @smoothradio. It was founded in 16 October 1973. Sports, music, news, audiobooks, and podcasts. Heart 80s. Our playlist stores a Heart - 80s track list for the past 7 days. The station replaced 102.2 Jazz FM and it was aired for the first time on 7 June 2005 as Smooth FM. Search. Jar of Hearts. Smooth Radio London 102.2 is an adult contemporary radio station streaming from London, United Kingdom. Dont know what songs been playing on the radio? Elton John - Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me, Dolly Parton & Kenny Rogers - Islands In The Stream, Olivia Newton John - Hopelessly Devoted To You, Celine Dion - It's All Coming Back To Me Now, Bryan Adams - (Everything I Do) I Do It For You, Otis Redding - Sittin' On The Dock Of The Bay, Whitney Houston - The Greatest Love Of All, Tears For Fears - Everybody Wants To Rule The World, Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance With Somebody, Michael Bolton - How Am I Supposed To Live Without You, Elvis Presley - Can't Help Falling In Love, George Michael Feat. Listen. What will be number 1? Social networks. Station owned by Global and broadcasts mainly top 40 music. On 7 June 2005 it was aired for the first time as 102.2 Smooth FM. Great radio station for someone of my vintage, in my 60`s. Smooth Radio London is a regional UK radio owned and operated by Global Radio as part of the Smooth radio network. London - England , United Kingdom - English. With the Smooth Radio App powered by Global Player we've made it easier than ever to get your hands on Smooth Radio. Smooth Playlists. Join in with #Smooth500 on socials. Hear the audio that matters most to you. The 'Extra' tag made it distinguishable from Smooth stations around the UK, but carried mostly the same playlist and shared some programmes with Smooth London. Listen. Join Tina @smoothradio on socials to get in touch. BBC World Service. Smooth Radio plays your 'relaxing music mix', the very best music from the past six decades. Kate Garraway 10am - 1pm. Listen across the UK on 97-108 FM, digital, online, in HD on our app and via your smart speakers at home. LISTENING YOU FROM GIRONA- CATALUNYA (SPAIN). Contact Data. Acerca de Smooth Radio London 102.2. We pay our respects to Elders past and present. NOVA Entertainment acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the land on which we work, the Gadigal people of the Eora Nation. Heart extra launched nationally at the same time and also . Actually, Smooth's problem in London is that the playlist is too wide. Leann Rimes. Smooth Radio - Celebrating your favourite music by the biggest icons. Smooth Radio North East. Martin Collins closes out the day with the most relaxing music in The Smooth Late Show. 102.2 FM. After thousands of your votes, we are counting down Smooth's All Time Top 500 for 2023! Use our service to find it! Join Kirsty on socials @smoothradio. You can also find us on SmoothRadio.com and across social media. Take That. Necessary cookies are responsible for the basic functionality of Online Radio Box. Join in @SmoothRadio. Smooth's All Time Top 500 with Angie Greaves. Download 'Unforgettable' on iTunes. Update this radio information. Smooth Country Radio launched in 2019, as the country music specialized sister station of Smooth Radio. Smooth's All Time Top 500 with Myleene Klass. Play. Margherita Taylor has the perfect weekend soundtrack with three hours of your favourite music. 7pm - 10pm, Unforgettable Join in on the socials @smoothradio. All you need for the most laid back smooth jazz experience, designed for relaxation and contemplation. BBC Radio 2. Elton John - Can You Feel The Love Tonight, Marvin Gaye - I Heard It Through The Grapevine, Alexander O'Neal - If You Were Here Tonight, George Michael Feat. The station was formerly named Jazz FM. Smooth is a relaxing and refreshing mix of songs that you love. The radio is in the ownership of Global Media & Entertainment Ltd. Across the UK, we love playing you the very best music from pop's biggest icons, from George Michael to Adele to Take That. Smooth Radio is a British network of local radio stations that broadcast across the country on FM , AM and DAB in the Soft Adult Contemporary format and are primarily owned by Global Media. Read the latest news, enter competitions and find events in your area. Angie Greaves has the best music every weekday from 4 to 7pm. Install the free Online Radio Box application for your smartphone and listen to your favorite radio stations online - wherever you are! Returned to live in London a few years ago after living for a number of Hi everyone, I'm an easygoing guy who doesn't take life or myself to Well educated and travelled I enjoy walks with my dog and kids. Smooth Icons Telephone: 020 7766 6000. You'll find your favourite radio stations, podcasts and playlists in one entertainment destination, all for free, available worldwide. Philip Chryssikos with the best songs to start the day on Smooth Radio.