Although we have our collie as only a part of our family, and he isnt in any shows I know that he is always going to steal the show with his beauty every place we go! Any offspring are ineligible for AKC registration. Both parents can be seen & are gen. clear for CEA. 50 NON-returnable deposit secures. Aside from the cute collie pictures, Wyndlair Collies had so much helpful information that refreshed our memories on puppy care and breeder selection in general We had many questions for Matt and he responded to us quickly and made us feel confident we were ready to become dog owners again. SMOOTH COLLIE PUPPIES FOR SALE THE SMOOTH COLLIE BREEDERS PLEASE NOTE THAT ADVERTS WILL REMAIN LIVE FOR ONE MONTH ONLY IF YOU WISH TO RENEW THE ADVERT, PLEASE LET ME KNOW BEFORE THE MONTH IS UP. Dream Seeker. This young We will review your completed application, and may schedule a follow-up phone interview or ask for references. The full-coated rough Collie is the more familiar variety, but there is also a sleek smooth Collie. Please verify all information with the seller. We select against the rusting, yellowing, or steeling seen in many bloodlines. Lexi is a great family dog who is around kids and other, Meet Jewels! Hatvan, HU.11, HU, Browse thru Collie Puppies for Sale in USA area listings on PuppyFinder.com to find your perfect puppy. MicrochippedView Detail, Hi there I am selling my soft collie puppie called rhea no fault of her own I have another dog who has bad health and she is not getting the proper exercise and attention that she needs very loving dog grate with other animals and kids she.View Detail. AKC Rough Collie Breeder. Collies are one of the fluffiest dog breeds. 10196 N Pine Square Rd. Wyndlair Collies is very easy to work with and very customer centric. We do occasionally have Adult Collies available, so check back often, if you are looking for an older Collie companion. There are many wives tales and misconceptions about breeding philosophies. else they encounter on the property. PROOF OF HEALTH TESTING WILL NEED TO BE SEEN IF QUOTED IN ADVERTS. If you are interested in an adult collie please contact us. Kaymann Collies is a rough collie and smooth collie breeder who occasionally have collie puppies available. If you are looking for a top-flight special to campaign in the Conformation ring, or an elite foundation stud dog or brood bitch to build your breeding program from, this may be the single most important purchase you will ever make. In 22 years of breeding I've bred over 50 champion Smooth All rights reserved. Collies generally live for 12-14 years on average. We work from a reservation list for our puppies, and most have homes waiting for them before they are born. Because we do not sell our puppies as show prospects, we are able to make most of them available to committed Collie lovers looking to add a world-class Collie to their family. internet. Highly recommended. Find your new puppy here! TNS. Hip Scored. We will occasionally have puppies available. Feel free to browse hundreds of active classified puppy for sale listings, from dog breeders in Pa and the surrounding areas. We have adorable puppies ready for a forever home! 1701 Collie Dr # 48, Haw River, NC 27258 is a townhouse unit listed for-sale at $276,990. You can tell they are extremely knowledgeable about the breed, they care about progressing the breed, and give great advice. They're beloved family pets. She is a wonderful new member of our family. All of these decisions are expertly made by master breeders who have spent their lifetimes studying the breed and dedicating themselves to its improvement.Here at Wyndlair, we typically employ linebreeding to maintain our desired breed type, utilizing strict selection criteria for our decisions. Thank you Matt and Anita for being so great to work with, and so good at what you do. The 1,429 sq. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service. Thank you! If you are interested in a puppy from our upcoming litters, please visit ourCollie Puppiespage to learn the required steps for getting onto our Reservation List. Would highly recommend! Rough Collie Puppies for Sale: We expect Blue Merle, Sable, Tri-Color & White Collie puppies in 2023. Silhouette's Scent Of A Rose is expecting a litter sired by Cyndella's Last update 30 November, 2022 8:49 PM NO SMOOTH COLLIE PUPPIES AVAILABLE AT THE MOMENT Potential health concerns to be aware of in a Collie include Collie eye anomaly, the MDR1 mutation that causes certain drug sensitivities, and canine Cyclic Neutropenia, or Grey Collie Syndrome. Collies are vocal dogs that are prone to barking a lot, especially alert barking. The majestic Collie, thanks to a hundred years as a pop-culture star, is among the worlds most recognizable and beloved dog breeds. Ive been so thrilled over the last five years that a second Tri female is soon joining us, and I couldnt be happier. Wyndlair Collies far exceeded my expectations. in Beautiful Collie ears are required for proper Collie expression, and they separate great Collies from the rest. We anticipate her being available in late-spring. We always remind people looking for a Collie puppy that the more open they are on gender and coat colors, the more options we can give them to select from, and often the sooner well have a puppy available. Beautiful dogs! Puppyfinder.com no longer supports your browser. All Health-tested, Champion Specialty-winning parents. AKC registered and DNA clear by parentage. Princess has a white short smooth coat with tan patches on her, negative. Used to being handled and used to children. Create an alert to be instantly notified of new similar listings coming online. Sam is the perfect puppy! Our current breedings are limited and Wyndlair puppies are generally reserved prior to birth. I personally cannot say enough good things about my experience with Wyndlair Collies. NOTE: We are currently working to create a white glove delivery option for our puppy buyers. However, the Stelters are Knowledgeable, Friendly, Patient, and Responsible breeders who are committed to maintaining and improving the breed. He is Theyre Dewormed, first shots and available for home.Buy Now, Very loving and friendly pup will always want to be near you for cuddling. Find Smooth Collie dogs and puppies from Pennsylvania breeders. Sturtmoor, UK. Cyndella Collies is located on 40 acres in Bennett Colorado. CL. No other Collie breeder makes this quality of puppies available to pet home families or puts the amount of time into in-home foundational training. You will need a soft-sided Sherpa carrier that we can help you select. 2 sable merle headed USA Their ancestry can be traced back A Miniature Collie Mix is a cross between a Collie and another smaller dog breed. Today, the Collie is one of the most popular breeds in America. ADN-596019. The American Kennel Club recognizes a specific breed of dog as Collie, but there are many breeds considered to be collies that do not carry the actual name. female collie puppies. Ally is a beautifully marked dog from her perfectly tipped ears to her white tail. However, if we are outside of your comfortable driving distance, we can fly your puppy cargo worldwide out of Chicago-OHare International Airport (ORD). My wife and I recently received Ally to our home, a world class sable & white 9 month old collie. You can sit back, relax, and enjoy your special day and your new Wyndlair puppy can fly home in the lap of luxury. Instead, weve chosen to make these select puppies available to Collie-loving families who desire a world-class Collie of their own. We provide advertising for dog breeders, puppy sellers, and other pet lovers offering dogs and puppies for sale. After that point, we reserve the right to retain the deposit if we need to advertise the puppy or need to hold on to it longer until we have an approved family. The coat is short and harsh, requires minimum grooming, which combined with easy going character makes it a pleasure to live with. As a veterinarian, I was very careful about selecting a breeder that I was comfortable with. We have developed a superior method of ear taping that is easy to apply, comfortable for the puppy, and will last for weeks. Tomahawk, Wisconsin 54487. Please Call Marie at: (610) 327-0612. Monroe, Wisconsin, 53566, Kennel PALM BAY, FL, USA, AKC collie pups, 1st shots, deworm, Vet checked. We enjoyed meeting Matt, his wife Anita, and their daughter who did an amazing job helping raise our new family member, Winter. This Featured Listing has the highest priority placementon all search result and high-traffic pages of the site. Neither linebreeding, inbreeding nor outcrossing are good or bad on their own but are different tools to be used for different purposes. This makes them a highly trainable dog breed that tends to be quick to pick up on verbal commands as well as hand signals during training. And, we guarantee it for life. All Health-tested, Champion Specialty-winning parents. Rest assured, you are getting a healthy Collie puppy. List With Us Just for You Log in Back to search Save Share Save Share 21 Photos video Request floor plan Map France; Auvergne-Rhne-Alpes; Very smart, healthy and active. I would recommend Wyndlair Collies to anyone who loves the breed and is looking for an addition to their home. All information is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed by Lancaster Puppies . Why buy a Collie puppy for sale if you can adopt and save a life? Francis is a playful and cuddly puppy. They were prized specifically for their skill in herding sheep, but were valued as herding dogs for other livestock as well. Collie for sale 16 weeks old. In 22 years of breeding I've bred over 50 champion Smooth and Rough Collies in sable, sable merle, blue merle and tri color. Our pet collies are placed with AKC limited registration, a spay/neuter contract, and are sold face to face only. The AKC Collie is a single breed but it comes in two coat varieties The Rough Collie (long hair) and the Smooth Collie (short hair). AKC Rough Collie puppy male, District of Columbia, USA, Collie Puppies, Colorado Springs, CO, USA, Collie Puppies, Cattle Collie Dog Breed Information and Pictures, Scottish Collisky Breed Information and Pictures, Canaan Dog Breed Information and Pictures, Native American Village Dog Breed Information and Pictures, English Setter Breed Information and Pictures, Old English Sheepdog Breed Information and Pictures, Gordon Setter Breed Information and Pictures, Irish Water Spaniel Breed Information and Pictures, Puppies For Sale and Dogs For Adoption - We are grateful for the heart and commitment of the Stelter family! Additionally, our reservation list will have families with different preferences anxiously awaiting their perfect puppy. In the following century, the infamous television Collie, Lassie, popularized the breed even more. Hello I have this beautiful Smooth collie. 10196 N Pine Square Rd. is on health, soundness and temperament which makes for wonderful With a yearning to work and to learn new things, you can keep your Collie occupied with plenty of daily exercise and learning new things. Foxearth Forward Thinking for McClelland x Shulune Imperial Design. While hip dysplasia is not a common hereditary issue in the breed or our bloodlines, we OFA hips on our stud dogs. He is the complete package: healthy, sweet, intelligent, social and not to mention so handsome. Puppyfinder.com is secure, simple Rough Collie Puppies AKC and DNA, Collie Puppy for Sale near Illinois, PARIS, USA. We are often asked how we handle picking puppies in a litter. Akc registered rough collie puppy male, Collie Puppy for Sale near Illinois, PARIS, USA. Saying I dont need a dog from a breeder who shows is like saying I dont need a house from a builder who builds to code.. Occasionally, we will do an inbreeding cross when we are looking to set breed type or intensify the blood of one of our finest dogs. This is the key to ensuring that your beautiful puppy will quickly become a happy, well-adjusted family member. These puppies will make excellent pets or working dogs.View Detail, text for details xxx xxx xxx9 We are happy to put beautiful puppies into great pet homes that appreciate them. Bitches. You are purchasing a world-class Collie puppy resulting from a purposely done breeding and part of a larger breeding program intended to preserve and advance the breed. By the way I do not necessarily see comments left on this website for a long while, if ever. If you are unable to find your Collie puppy in our Puppy for Sale or Dog for Sale sections, please consider looking thru thousands of Collie Dogs for Adoption. Wewillplace top show prospects with approved international breeders looking to improve the Collie breed in their country. exciting happening! Collie Colorado Portuguese Podengo Pequenos of America and the Arapahoe Kennel Club. 2023 - sable, tricolor. Why buy a Collie puppy for sale if you can adopt and save a life? Cyndella Collies is Our litters are raised in our home with an abundance of attention and handling. This allows you to keep the puppy under your control for the flight home and also avoids any temperature restrictions that can foil shipping plans last minute a common occurrence in the summer. Wyndlair Collie puppies are priced at$5,000.00. They were so helpful! Compassionate and caring and loved the puppy so she was very socialized. He is AKC registered, has had first shots and all appropriate wormings, and has been Ethan is 11 weeks old and looking for his furever home. Collie Puppies for Sale in USA, Page 1 (10 per page) - Puppyfinder.com USA Canada United Kingdom Australia Worldwide Europe Albania Andorra Austria Azerbaijan Belarus Belgium Bosnia and Herzegovina Bulgaria Croatia Cyprus Denmark Estonia Faroe Islands Finland France Georgia Germany Greece Hungary Iceland Ireland Italy Latvia Liechtenstein Lithuania Collie Puppies for Sale Collies are intelligent, friendly and protective dogs. When there are multiple puppies available, we try to give families the most options possible, however, we will give families preference by the order that their deposit was received. We salute the breeders that came before us to produce outstanding representatives of the breed. Occasionally, with prior arrangements, we can have your puppy within a 5-minute Uber ride from the airport to facilitate an easy fly-in & out schedule. young adults now. They tend to pick up on things quickly and are eager to please. Very friendly with other dogs and people. That care begins long before conception, ensuring our prospective mothers are in the best health and condition. Microchipped, wormed, 1st. Black and White fluffy coats Pictured They take them to one of the top canine board certified ophthalmologists in the Midwest The puppies are also checked with their veterinarian and given first shots before going to their new home. Zero Emission Valley embodies the energy transition at regional level Initiated by the Auvergne-Rhne-Alpes Regional council, deployed by Hympulsion and supported by the European Union, the Zero Emission Valley (ZEV) project stands out by its scale and its innovative nature. Wyndlair occasionally has Collies in all colors: Sable, Sable Merle, Tri-Color, Blue Merle, and White. A smooth Collie does not have the extra fluffiness around their neck and chest, so weekly brushing is enough for them as long as you get down into the undercoat. Genetics. Collie Litter, Collie Litter of Puppies for Sale near Florida, PALM BAY, USA. Interested families can contact Linda Tefelski at [email protected]. StirlingCollies (Diane Stirling - Working Collie Breeder in Minnesota) ALL NORMAL EYED, NON-CARRIER FOR PRA and Normal Eyed for CEA, Many Non-Carrier for CEA Rough Coat Collies and Smooth Coat Collies Occasionally, we will help another breeder find homes for their AKC collie puppies. We are beginning to look for a retirement home for a Champion, top specialty-winning 3-year-old Blue Merle bitch. https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6654896922t_1l_dogs_in_marietta_oh/?1681285934, Adopt Toffee a Brown / Chocolate Labrador Retriever / Collie / Mixed Dog in High, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6108607181t_1l_dogs_in_high_point_nc/?1618649245, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6824921956t_1l_dogs_in_ehrhardt_sc/?1682367323, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6709615616t_1l_dogs_in_clarkson_ky/?1674369411, Tiny Whiskers - Black Merle Apple Head Baby. She never bites and is fun and.. Hi there I am selling my soft collie puppie called rhea no fault of her own I have ano.. We decided to breed our Smooth Collies and it was a wonderful experience and we had a litter of ten. We picked up our beautiful puppy from Matt and Anita and we cant be more pleased. Find smooth coated Collie puppies and dogs from a breeder near you. The outer coat of the Smooth variety is short, hard, and flat . He is a big boy at 20 lb already! Apartment in Aix-les-Bains, Auvergne-Rhne-Alpes, France Contact. I feel strongly that the smooth variety of collie is far less popular than it should be. a puppy or addopt dogs via internet. Our thanks also goes out to their wonderful children who help out socializing the pups. Smooth collies! by Better Breeder Institute. This exam includes a full physical and cardiac scan. Monroe, Wisconsin, 53566, Kennel boy made a cut in a quality packed entry of smooth boys under judge A Female, Blue Merle, a female, Tri-Color, a male, Sable & White and a. We are located in North Texas, on the western edge of the Dallas / Fort Worth metroplex. Collie pups, Collie Litter of Puppies for Sale near North Carolina, IRON STATION, USA. Although Collies have a lot of energy, they are not quite as high-energy as their Border Collie cousins. Lancaster Puppiesadvertises puppies for sale in PA, as well as Ohio, Indiana, New York and other states. Elijah is a big boy at 21 lb at 11 weeks old. They are also passionate and genuine in their efforts to provide an amazing collie! They have a great sense of direction which helps them with herding as well. The Rough Collie is the more famous, Lassie type variety. Look at pictures of Collie puppies who need a home. Our Collie puppies are naturally very smart, and they take to our schedule quickly. under judge Maret Halinen; handled by the talented Taylor We are amazed at the awesome temperament of our sweet boy Zeke! We offer a lifetime guarantee against any genetic disorder that would prevent the dog from being able to be a happy & healthy member of your family. Robin Reed & Ron Luster Jr. Blairstown, New Jersey. Website Logo, Web Layout, and all pictures and text are copyright 2014-2018 by Online Advertising LLC, with all rights reserved. Apr 29, 2023 - Entire rental unit for $67. This dog breeder is a subscriber to the Gold Plan, This dog breeder is a subscriber to the Silver Plan, Collie Litter for sale in PALM BAY, FL, USA, collie family dog good with children good with other pets Lassie Sabe and white gentle watch dog intelligent intuitive family dog family dog good with children good with other pets gentle Lassie good with other pets intelligent, Collie Litter of Puppies for Sale near Virginia, PILOT, USA. There's always something We collaborate with a limited number of Collie breeders in the United States and internationally to ensure our breed continues to move forward. Collies are excellent family dogs as they adore people, especially children and other pets. Otherwise, Collies are very mild-mannered, sensitive, and eager to please their owners, but have a tendency to be a bit stubborn at times. raised in our house amongst the hub-a-baloo from our two kids who are Every step of the way Matt was there to answer any question I had, and still keeps in touch to see how things are going with our pup. acres in Bennett Colorado. However, we typically dont breed Smooth Collies. Wyndlair Collies are renowned for their rich, vivid coloring, and we work to maintain that in our bloodline. $300 Collie Blue Heeler cross puppies in Mora MN lucyslitters Aurora, Minnesota Dogs and Puppies, Collie Excellen.. text for details xxx xxx xxx9 Rough Collie that is Sable. We occasionally will have show and breeding stock we retire to loving homes to spend the rest of their lives. It really shows that they really put heart into their dogs, and their puppies. Over time, both the rough-coated and smooth-coated Collies were bred to be taller and more refined. These careful practices begin prior to breeding. Excellent temperaments . The well-liked and talented Collie is a classic and respected member of the Herding Group. document.getElementById( "ak_js_2" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); 2023Greenfield Puppies. Before you begin looking for your perfect puppy, we ask that you consider properpuppy buyer etiquette. Ads 1 - 8 of 203 . Unlike most top Collie breeding programs, we only sell our top puppy prospects to show/breeding homes under very special circumstances. Puppyfinder.com is secure, simple and efficient way to find a puppy, sell a puppy or addopt dogs via The Border Collie is a very athletic, medium-sized dog that is part of the Herding Group. Sippin' Pretty ~ Sahara ~ won the Bred-By Exhibitor smooth class under Every detail is taken care of to provide beautiful, intelligent, healthy, well-socialized puppies. A smooth collie is a medium sized dog, balanced and versatile, generally healthy and long living, of high intelligence and stable temperament. There is a lot of demand for our adult Collies, so they are generally placed quickly. Wyndlair Collie puppies possess the finest breed type in the world which we sell to discerning Collie-lovers, not AKC show homes. In the United States, it would only be to approved Collie Club of America members that have significant experience in the breed and have demonstrated a high level of success in the show ring, and ethics and integrity in the breed. They also tend to get along well with other dogs and other pets as long as they are well-socialized. They are better suited to homes with fenced yards where they can run, but they can adapt to apartment living as long as they get enough daily exercise, mental stimulation, and attention. Cyndella Puppies from any of these breeding types are equally capable of being the perfect Collie puppy for your family and undergo the same stringent conformation, temperament & health evaluations. We searched the Internet and the photos of the beautiful, adorable Collies on the Wyndlair Collie website caught our attention. Inbreeding doesnt increase the probability of producing health issues any more than outcrossing to a completely different family where the chance of introducing completely different issues can occur. Ready for a loving family.Born 3/7/2.. A solid thinker who is devoted and loves being a part of the family. The rough variety boasts one of the canine kingdom's most impressively showy coats; the smooth coat's charms are . We will go there for our next Collie also! Great with kids. Fun loving and devoted, your Collie will be most happy when with you, their people. Thank you all so much! All Rights Reserved. Fantastic experience!! Qualteri Collies has been showing and breeding rough and smooth collies for 28 years.