Slimming World is a member of the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO) and we subscribe to its Editors Code of Practice. Sweetness is only come from the biscoff biscuits. Love that!!! So excited to try this. Try the Slimming World cake recipe St Clements traybake Oranges and lemons are the stars of this zesty, springy cake. This recipe bakes up best in an 8-inch or 9-inch springform pan or cheesecake pan. Your email address will not be published. The other test you can do is the thermometer test! When you're ready to enjoy the frozen cheesecake, place it in the fridge overnight, then unwrap and enjoy it the following day. As Ive lamented before, I dont have a full-size oven. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); The material on this website may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Pinch Of Nom. The end result is a creamy, delicious cheesecake thats crack-free!! I did the no bake version. This recipe uses quite a few ingredients and I know you might not have all of them on hand. Flourless chocolate cake with raspberry coulis. Youll need 4 x 125ml ramekins. 2. New recipes, tips & tricks, reviews and giveaways every week! Mix in the melted butter and press the mixture into the bottom of a 23cm springform tin. I regularly make my cheesecake base two days in advance, make the cheesecake the night beforehand and it's set the following morning. afternoon tea, Dessert, morning tea, Snack, full fat cream cheese, at room temperature. Why not try making my Biscoff ice cream or super simple but equally delicious Biscoff Rocky Road. I definitely could devour the whole thing by myself over few days! Beat together the cream cheese, Greek yoghurt, sweetener, Biscoff spread, cornflour and eggs. No cracks your steps were perfect. Add the melted Biscoff spread to the cream cheese with the vanilla and beat to combine. Photo 2: Pour the mixture into the prepared springform tin. none of this low-fat business. The biscuits are already substantially sweet. If I do would the quantities of the other ingredients remain the same? The center of the cheesecake should still be jiggly in the center when you turn off the oven. I find so much joy in my kitchen and hope to inspire you to do the same! Crush the other 1.5 biscuits until they become crumbs. If you try this Biscoff cheesecake recipe, Id love to hear what you think of it! So if you double the recipe, also double the gelatin . I made this Biscoff Cheesecake but substituted the sour cream with Greek yogurt and left it plain without the toppings. More people in the UK choose to attend a Slimming World group each week than any other weight loss group. Starting at one edge squeeze a little so a drip forms and start going down teh side of the cake. Why not serve it after a delicious dinner including some of the following dishes: Easy Peasy25MINS128KCalSpicy Tomato Soup Cheers If you choose to make this vegan, use good quality vegan cream cheese and vegan butter, both of them preferably from a block. This recipe is wonderful. I will be using this recipe alot. There can be a few different culprits for cracked cheesecake. Move the nozzle across a little bit then squeese so another drip forms. In a large bowl combine cream cheese and sugar, whisking well until combined and completely smooth. Hi Vivian, I'm so glad you loved it! The process is so easy and stress-free youll wonder why you ever used a water bath in the first place. Even Delta Airlines started serving the cookies on their flights. Had a couple work just fine but dont think Ive done anything different when its had the odd lump? You can free the cheesecake for up to one month. If you notice, my cheesecake recipe only calls for a bit of icing sugar. it should be smooth and very pourable. From its cookie crust to its warm cookie butter drizzle, it's absolutely decadent! 3 cups crushed Biscoff cookies, cup unsalted butter, cup granulated sugar. Fancy Biscoff cheesecake? Hungry for more Biscoff? Put the Weetabix in a bowl and crush them with your hands or a fork. Sarah. Is it doable? In a mixing bowl, combine your crushed Biscoff cookies with melted vegan butter and mix until combined. You can also turn this recipe into biscoff cheesecake bars by baking it in a 9 x 13-inch pan for 32-35 minutes at 325 F or 165 C. Be sure to line the pan with parchment paper and spray with non-stick spray to make it easier to cut the bars and remove slices. Hot tip: do not skip chilling the base. Hi Suzy, Happy Thanksgiving. Melt the Biscoff spread for the topping in a microwave proof bowl for about thirty seconds to one minut until its very smooth and pourable. Can I use natural yogurt instead of Greek? Be advised that it will completely change the colour of your biscoff cheesecake to a brownish colour. Add gelatin to the cheesecake batter and whisk mixture until combined. Cover and chill overnight. This Biscoff cheesecake is egg-free and set with gelatin. Done. Once the cheesecake is fully baked, turn the oven off but leave your cheesecake in the oven to cool for another 30 minutes WITHOUT OPENING THE DOOR. However, I went forward and baked it and took it to my friends house and we tasted it. Meanwhile, put the jelly crystals in a measuring jug, add 250ml boiling water and the gelatine and stir until dissolved. Hearst UK is the trading name of the National Magazine Company Ltd, 30 Panton Street, Leicester Square, London, SW1Y 4AJ. Holy moly this is so good! The filling is a little too soft for it to hold up itself. If left for too long at room temperature it will get soft. Pour the melted biscoff spread over cheesecake, and spread into an even smooth layer using a butter knife. If not, you can find these at your local grocery store. Now if I wasnt have asleep when I measured I might have realized I added I whole cup of sour cream instead of what was instructed. Place 5 cups of room temperature cream cheese in a large bowl. Finally sprinkle a little extra crushed up biscuits around the top edge of the cake and you're done! With a crunchy Biscoff base and pretty drip edge it looks as good as it tastes! The block varieties contain less/no fillers or added liquid and yield a smoother filling. How do you know when Biscoff Mousse is ready? Lemons:a dash of lemon juice helps balance the sweetness of the Biscoff. Hi. Making a Lotus Biscoff cheesecake. To make the base, melt the butter in a pan, then remove from the heat and stir in the brandy, if using.. This is soooooo deliciousthank you for sharing. I add 3 tbsp of biscoff to the filling also. Pour over the cheesecake, using a spatula to smooth over to the edge. Hi Marilyn, we havent tried this but it should work well.The mixture will have light fluffy texture but should be just firm enough to slice. Sweet. I loved how beautiful it turned out! Chill in the fridge for at least four hours, preferably overnight. Plus, a layer of Biscoff, and a whole Biscoff biscuit on the top adds a lovely final touch. Otherwise, the best substitute is speculoos cookies, so you can practically make a speculoos cheesecake. While delicious on its own, you can take it up a notch by adding a scoop of ice cream, some whipped cream, or a drizzle of caramel syrup. It goes without saying the knife will be Hot. Biscoff Cheesecake Bars with Cookie Butter Swirls, [] I love my Biscoff cheesecake recipe, sometimes I dont want to make an entire cheesecake. Using a spatula, mix together until it gets the consistency of wet sand. TQ for sharing your recipe! Instagram. Set aside. (400g pack). Hi Im Sarah and welcome to Keep Calm and Eat Ice-cream. Break the Biscoff biscuits up and blitz them into crumbs in a food processor. If you thought buttercream was already perfect, this will quickly change your mind. The butter will slowly loosen up and it will be easier to incorporate. Your recipe and instructions were so easy to follow. No, it is not recommended to make this a crustless cheesecake. Put it in the fridge for 30 minutes to set. For instance, there is no added sugar into the cheesecake crust. However, patience is a virtue and before you know it you'll be able to enjoy a slice of this tasty dessert. Thank you! Have found sometimes that I get a few lumpy bits of gelatin do you have any tips for the adding of gelatin to avoid that? The cookie butter is creamed together with butter and sugar and gets well incorporated into the batter. In a seperate bowl whip at the cream until soft peaks form. Whether youre freezing or refrigerating this cheesecake, wait to add the cookie butter drizzle and whipped cream until youre ready to cut into it. Simple and tasty cake, not sweet. Biscoff Truffles Such an amazing looking cake won't last too much at my house! Pour the vanilla yogurt over the base to form a second layer. Or will the cake get a weird consistency? Mix on a medium-low speed until combined, scraping the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula as needed. this helped me to come up with a recipe for my biscuits, thanks for this! Prep Time: 5 minutes. Bake for 8 minutes then remove from the oven. We will also need a roasting rack larger than the springform pan. Thanks. *Price shown is recommended retail price. unsalted butter, melted, plus extra to grease, .css-lwn4i5{display:block;font-family:Neutra,Helvetica,Arial,Sans-serif;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:-0.01rem;margin-bottom:0;margin-top:0;text-align:center;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;}@media (any-hover: hover){.css-lwn4i5:hover{color:link-hover;}}@media(max-width: 48rem){.css-lwn4i5{font-size:1.375rem;line-height:1.1;}}@media(min-width: 40.625rem){.css-lwn4i5{font-size:1.375rem;line-height:1.1;}}@media(min-width: 48rem){.css-lwn4i5{font-size:1.375rem;line-height:1.1;}}@media(min-width: 64rem){.css-lwn4i5{font-size:1.375rem;line-height:1.1;}}Flourless chocolate cake with raspberry coulis, Good Housekeeping, Part of the Hearst UK Fashion & Beauty Network. Start by crushing the digestive buscuits first until dusty. Hi Valerie I recommend checking out my article on how to convert cake pan sizes . To thaw, place overnight in the fridge. You can also freeze this cheesecake for up to 3 months! Gently use a spoon to spread the greek yogurt evenly across the Weetabix. Then all you need to do is crush a couple of biscoff buscuits over the top to decorate. PERFECTION! Trust me if I can follow it anybody can . Cheers Using a small offset spatula or bottom of a cup, press the crumbs to line the base of the tin. Try the Slimming World cake recipe School cake - with video Tuck into a taste of childhood and cut yourself a square of sweet and sticky school cake - with sprinkles! Pour the Biscoff spread onto the top of the cheesecake and quickly spread out with an off set spatula before the spread sets. Its ideal when counting calories or following any of the larger diet plans such as Weight Watchers. Combine the cheese, 150g (5oz) sugar, 325g (11oz) Biscoff spread and vanilla in a bowl and beat until well combined with a stand mixer. Its magic, I swear! If youve made this Biscoff Mousse, dont forget to tag us in your pics! Share this recipe with your friends or followers, or keep in touch with us by simply using one of the sharing buttons above. Bake it! document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This was amazing! The basics of a slim diet meaning loosing the fat and dropping the pounds are pretty simple. Hey Jodie, we used Elmlea Double Light Cream Alternative, hope that helps! If you are pressed for time on the day you can make the base the day before and store it in the fridge. It was incredible, they said it was better then the Cheesecake Factory! Hi Kim. As a baker, I can tell you that you should always strive for having butter, and in other cases eggs as well, at room temperature. Reduce the oven temperature to 250 F / 120 C and bake for an additional 45 minutes. If you use light cream cheese it may not set properly. Trying this for thanksgiving! You try increasing the topping to 1/2 cup of cookie spread and add some extra cookie crumbs that should make it sweeter. In a seperate bowl whip at the cream until soft peaks form. The company then went on to create Biscoff spread (and subsequently, ice creams, candies, and a whole lot of other delicious sweets, too). Can you place it in the freezer to quicken the process? See more ideas about slimming world recipes syn free, easy slimming world recipes, slimming world diet. Hi Crystal, yes you can use heavy whipping cream which is similar. Beat the mixture with the electric mixer for 3-4 minutes (take your time, you want the mixture fully incorporated and sugar dissolved). Mix just until the eggs are incorporated. This is approx a couple of hours. Add the crunchy spread instead of smooth one! This cheesecake is egg-free and tastes incredible! A Biscoff butter cake is moist and flavorful. Add the Biscoff spread and beat until smooth. Hi Debbie, natural yoghurt isnt as thick and creamy as Greek style yoghurt and can have a slightly tart taste so it will probably affect the texture and flavour of the mousse.Hope that helps. Alternatively, you can make it as a slow cooker pot roast.. Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. This Biscoff cheesecake is rich and creamy and needs just 6 ingredients to make! What size tin did you use? Melt the butter by cubing, adding to a microwave proof bowl and microwave for a minute or two. Remember to clean, re-dip and dry your knife between for perfectly smooth slices. I made this with a, 7" x 2.5" (18cm x 6.5cm) tin which is a bit smaller than average as I like my cheesecake nice and high Otherwise you could try increasing the base ingredients by 50% if you would like a higher base to filling ratio. Melt your sheets of gelatine in a bowl with a small amount of boiling water from the kettle. Put the Biscoff spread in a microwave-proof bowl and melt in the microwave for about thirty seconds to one minute. The filling itself isn't super sweet as the cookie base and decorations definitely add some sweetness. Like ever! Gently fold the cream into the cheese mixture. Blitz the Biscoff biscuits in a food processor until broken down into fine crumbs. This recipe needs just 6 ingredients to make, and if youve made any of my vegan recipes before, you probably have everything on hand! Hi, I can only get gelatine sheets, how many would you use instead of the powdered gelatine? Your email address will not be published. Although your preparation time is prolonged, it's so worth the effort. . Please try and keep it concise Make the topping: Place spread in a bowl and microwave for several seconds until melted. The most common are that the cheesecake was over-baked, it was cooled too quickly, or the batter was over-mixed. cracking recipe though! I am so glad we waited to do this because this is something special. I use the Elle & Vire cream cheese & cream for this recipe. Add in 1 1/2 cups of sugar, 1/2 cup room temperature sour cream, 1/4 cup cookie butter, 1 Tbsp vanilla extract and 1 Tbsp ground cinnamon. In a small bowl, crush the biscuits and add water. This cheesecake is decadent, creamy, and totally irresistible thanks to a generous drizzle of warm cookie butter. 3. Or if you have food allergies or restrictions, Ive got you covered. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Welcome to my eclectic collection of recipes from all four corners of the world. Biscoff cookies: also called Biscoff biscuits. This recipe also happens to beno-bake, so it's really easy to make, and theonly time consuming (and hardest)part is waiting for the cheesecake tochill before devouring. However the portions you divide by 8. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Thank you! and to the point, that would help if we use it well send you some swag. Pour 450ml (15fl oz) of the cream in another bowl and whisk until peaks form. 1- To a food processor add biscoff cookies. Of course, the recipe also works with other types of biscuits. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you. Pour your 500g quark, 2 tbsp of biscoff spread, 1 tbsp of vanilla extract, 1 tbsp of granulated sweetner and 150g tub of philadelphia light into a bowl and mix. Transfer the crumbs to a mixing bowl and pour in the melted butter. Altogether, it is a creamy cheesecake with an airy and smooth consistency. What should I be looking for to find a low fat double cream alternative? Let me know how it goes . The cheesecake is sweet and full of cookie butter flavor, that you wont stop at one slice! We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article. Super easy to make and is so tasty! Fell in love with these cookies after a trip overseas. Registered in England. Crush digestives and then add melted butter. I know it's hard not to peek, but it's important that all that heat stays in the oven to let it to slowly cool. Thanks for stopping by The Big Mans World. Fold in gently using a rubber spatula or large metal spoon until completely combined. 300 g Lotus/Biscoff biscuits 125 g unsalted butter (melted) Cheesecake Filling 500 g cream cheese (full fat) 100 g icing sugar 250 g Biscoff spread (smooth/crunchy) 1 tsp vanilla extract 300 ml double cream Optional Decorations 150 ml double cream 2 tbsp icing sugar 75 g Biscoff spread (melted) Biscoff biscuits Grams - Ounces Instructions Easy Peasy1HR 5263KCalHam and Leek Cannelloni Biscoff Mousse can be enjoyed on vegetarian diets. Once it's reach room temperature, cover the top of the cheesecake with plastic wrap and refrigerate the cheesecake for an additional 3-4 hours or overnight. Would you like to share a quote about this recipe? You have successfully subscribed to our newsletter. Mix together until well combined, and then pour into an 8 inch springform tin. Zap the 125g (4oz) Biscoff spread in the microwave for shorts spurts until its runny. Question: does it have to be made in the springform pan? For a drip edge you can put some melted Biscoff spread into a piping bag and pipe it around the edges so it drips down the cake. 1. This is a no-bake recipe so it does use gelatin. We use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Hi if I increase the quantity would that set firm enough to be like a cheesecake. Add your main cheesecake mixture to a food processor. Could you use Skyr instead of Greek yogurt? Check outour oven temperature conversion guide. I wanted my first proper cheesecake to be epic and decided to make this Biscoff cheesecake. Instructions. Now place the cream cheese mixture on top of the Biscoff biscuit mixture, spread it, so it's evenly distributed, and then place it in the fridge to cool for a minimum of 5 hours but ideally, overnight. Thanks. 2 tbsp plain flour Gluten-Free if preferred 1 tsp vanilla extract or paste 1 orange zest only 3 eggs separated pinch salt 3 oranges or fresh berries to decorate 1 tbsp pomegranate seeds optional 2 tbsp blood orange juice to drizzle optional icing sugar to dust optional rosemary or mint to garnish Instructions Your email address will not be published. - Check out our recipes and collections as web stories. It helped a lot! 2016-2023 Chelsweets LLC. Cooking oil spray - we use Fry Light for an unofficial Slimming World beef stew. Im planning to make this for a holiday party, and was thinking about using a 10" springform pan. 4. Of course Im going to make this again and use the proper measurements and have my glasses on while I do that, I made one mistake on my part with measuring but even with that mistake the cheesecake was extremely delicious and my friends at the party ate half of it so it was a win-win thank you thank you thank you, Your email address will not be published. In this recipe it binds and sets the base. In a large mixing bowl, add the softened cream cheese with the superfine sugar and beat until smooth and fluffy. Holy Biscoff! For an even more intense Biscoff filling, fold through 1/2 cup crushed cookies. Thanks. I did the baked version. If the mixture is thick or grainy, beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Could I use low fat creme fraiche instead of low fat double cream alternative? Cream:I use thickened cream which has a fat content of about 34%. Thanks! Sprinkle extra crushed cookies and refrigerate for another hour, to firm up. You're welcome Emma, I love receiving feedback like this, it's music to my ears! Pour over the cheesecake (just make sure it's not hot) and refrigerate until set. Either blend or crush the biscuits until they're nothing but crumbs and put into a mixing bowl. Now, this Biscoff cheesecake may look incredibly fancy but I promise you, it is so easy to make and needs just 6 ingredients! Yes you can with Slimming World. Cheesecake has always intimidated me. Eat the Slimming World way for a week! You don't have to worry about it not being sweet enough. But today, were making Biscoff cheesecake. The results were absolutely delicious, my family couldnt praise it enough. An electric hand whisk will help you to whip cream in no time to make your mousse light and airy. If you want to turn this biscoff cheesecake recipe vegan, you can easily do so. Hi Alix, thanks so much for your message we are so glad to hear you enjoyed this recipe! Hi Linda, how far ahead do you need to make it? The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user. Break up the cereal bars in to a microwave proof bowl, and microwave for 30 seconds until they're soft and falling apart. Now, transfer the cheesecake filling into the pan and spread out in an even layer. Leave in the fridge to set until firm. Add in the Biscoff spread and beat until combined. Simply purchase some cocao powder and include a couple of spoons into the cream cheese mixture. Thank you so much in advance. Please advise me. Sprinkle the edges with extra crushed cookies and refrigerate for a further 30 minutes, to firm up. Pop onto a plate and slice with a large knife. Chill in fridge for at least one hour and up to overnight. Basically, I cant get enough of either delectable spread. show-stopper, Slimming World is a member of the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO) and we subscribe to its Editors Code of Practice. I let it set for about 18 hours in the fridge and the consistency was perfect. Transfer into the lined springform pan and refrigerate. Drizzle warm cookie butter over the top of cheesecake and top with whipped cream swirls. We completely fluked this together today. If you are a fan of Biscoff we have plenty of recipes including a .css-1me6ynq{-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;text-decoration-thickness:0.0625rem;text-decoration-color:#125C68;text-underline-offset:0.25rem;color:#125C68;-webkit-transition:all 0.3s ease-in-out;transition:all 0.3s ease-in-out;}.css-1me6ynq:hover{color:#595959;text-decoration-color:#595959;}Biscoff refrigerator cake and a three-ingredient Biscoff traybakeand check out our round up of all our best cheesecake recipes. To thaw, place it in the fridge overnight. I like to cook up skinless Thighs I tend to do 6 at a. From 60 for 3 months' membership (just 5 a week). Put the crushed biscuits in a bowl, pour over the melted spread and mix well. Biscoff Cheesecake With 6 Ingredients | No Bake Recipe. When you're ready to enjoy this Biscoff cheesecake, remove it from the fridge and carefully release the collar of the springform pan. All Rights Reserved. The base is thick and. Prepare pan - Wrap the outside of a 9-inch springform pan in aluminum foil. Firstly preheat the oven to 200 degrees then butter the base of a cake tin around 9 inch should do it and line with baking paper. Ill figure it out another time. While its ok to mix on a medium speed when incorporating the sugar and cream cheese together, make sure you mix on a low speed for all the following steps. This Biscoff Mousse is light enough to enjoy at the end of any meal. Next, remove the cheesecake from the oven and let it continue to cool at room temperature for 2 hours. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Think of this cheesecake like a speculoos cheesecake - it's practically the same thing. Chilling time: 4-6 hours +. I like to use a spring-form pan because it makes the removal of the cheesecake so much easier. Wondering what is the best way to store a Biscoff cheesecake? Just click here. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions. Serve cold. packages full-fat cream cheese, room temperature (1130g), 1/2 cup full-fat sour cream, room temperature (128g), 1 Tbsp vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste (12g). Keep your oven on but reduce the temperature to 325 F / 165 C. While the cookie crust bakes and cools make the cheesecake filling. You can still follow this recipe as a no-bake recipe with cocoa powder. 6 syns per slice!! Whisk with an electric hand whisk, on high speed, for about 2 minutes until soft peaks are formed. Hi Nerea, what's your schedule like? All Rights Reserved. Photo 1: Place the biscoff crumbs and melted butter in a small bowl. The volume of a 7" springform pan vs a 10" is roughly 6 cups vs 12 cups. if using dairy free yoghurt & cream alternative, if using vegan yoghurt & cream alternative. Easy Peasy10MINS196KCalTomato, Basil and Mozzarella Salad Plus, one of my peeves is when there is too much sugar in a dessert because it tends to overwhelm the other flavours. Place Biscoff spread in a bowl and microwave for several seconds until melted, but dont let it get too hot Pour over the cheesecake and refrigerate until set. Hey Alison, we used Elmlea Double Light Cream Alternative, hope that helps! Cheesecake can be left in the fridge for 3-4 days, but good luck leaving it alone for that long. No baking required, its a simple yet elegant dessert that is easily made vegan and dairy free. Rich and full of caramel flavour, this cheesecake is perfect for the Biscoff lover in your life. Alternatively place the small bowl in a slightly larger bowl containing boiling water and stir for about 2 minutes. Once set, release the side of the cake tin and place on a serving plate. Cover pan with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for at least 6 hours, or until completely set. Hii, is the cake freezer friendly? Once you turn off the oven, insert a toothpick into the cheesecake 1-inch from the edge of the pan. Use a toothpick or chop stick to swirl the Nutella evenly throughout the yogurt. You can find more information on the NHS website. Add the double cream and beat until thick and glossy. Follow me onFacebookorPinterestfor many more delicious recipes. While wed all love our cheesecake to turn out with a perfect, smooth top, its ok if it doesnt! Also knows as Lotus Biscoff, it's a type of speculoos cookie with spices and a rich caramel flavor from Belgium in Europe. First made this early 2018, couple times in 2019 and now first time in 2020 always goes down a treat! Ive just started using the biscoff crunchie version which adds a great texture. How do you make a lotus Biscoff cheesecake? Gradually cooling a cheesecake is key! The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes. If you incorporate too much air into the cheesecake batter as you make it, air bubbles can get trapped as the cheesecake bakes and cause cracks. If you are looking to learn how to cook Biscoff cheesecake, this recipe post is all you'll ever need. If Nutella is more your thing, Walla also makes a killer Nutella mousse which, again, only uses two. :) Great tip to use cream cheese at room temperature, thanks! If I could give this more stars, I would!