I am in my late 50's and have sun damage and deep wrinkles on my forehead as well as troughs with fine lines under my eyes. *Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." Learn More For all skin types TSA Friendly It is full of ingredients that would work best on women over age 35. I was recently Facebook tagged in a random-night-out candid photo. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Please provide me with updates. The lawsuit is a proposed class action based upon California's consumer protection laws, and seeks to represent a class of all persons in the U.S. who purchased SkinMedica's TNS products. I tried the product and felt a burning sensation. Ive had various medical issues similar to those mentioned here including strange acne but had no idea it was because of this cream. Add me to your list. Make your own research find out the associated health conditions if any and then only commence the purchase the product. I received the TNS Essential Serum as a gift. Please add me to the list . This is scary! Store at room temperature 15C - 30C (59 . The first thing I did after receiving a full-size sample of SkinMedicas TNS Essential Serum to try out was to check the veracity of these rumors. Please follow the instructions listed below to upload your electronic proof of purchase. Ultimate Serum is 70% larger than either TNS product (50 mL / 1.69 FL OZ vs. 1.0 OZ) and yet is just about a third of the cost of TNS Essential Serum's hefty price of $281.00 and TNS Advanced Plus' $295.00. Please add me to your list. I have used it since 2015. Please add me to the list, I use this product and was not aware of any risks or health concerns when using. The SkinMedica cancer class action lawsuit argues that the Tissue Nutrient Solution skin cream should be considered drugs under the FDA statutes because of the effects the product has on the skin. Please keep me posted me. Also, has anyone given Revitacel Replenishing Complex a try? Myself and my two daughters have used Skin Medica TNS Essential Serum. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Top Class Actions is a Proud Member of the American Bar Association, Various Trademarks held by their respective owners. I'll be looking forward to hearing how you find it. What issues do you have? I was just searching regarding a shipment I received where the cream was a light brown color. You can get a more pure and organic version for less money. I have been using Skin Medica products for years and am very alarmed to hear this. I apply this in the evenings . See also: ReLuma with human fibroblast conditioned media A&G with human fibroblast conditioned media. They were just samples as I had run out of my regular skinstitut cream. I also have been using these products for years. Skinmedica dermal repair cream has just caused a severe redness, itchiness and swelling on my entire face. I just started using it. Please add me to your list to stay informed. This how ever seems so full of good actives . Now Im worried this product caused my problems! Then brush my teeth then use my moisturizer to give it a chance to be absorbed. SkinMedica's TNS Advanced+ Serum has a brand-new growth factor (different than the previous version- TNS Essential Serum) which combines their original growth factor Tissue Nutrient Solution (aka TNS) with another growth factor original found in the now discontinued brand Regenica Skincare. [4], Ubiquinone is also known as CoQ10. He said that my youthful appearance could be maintained for many years and he believed it. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Ingredients are Allergic. Told me to return products immediately. Privacy Policy | It made me feel quite unwell . SkinMedica HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator (2 oz.) Now Im concerned. The product was recommended by my dermatologist and purchased at their office. Decide which cookies you want to allow. December 5, 2020, 5:27 am, Your email address will not be published. I tested it by stopping for 6 months and my skin was rougher, drier and had no glow. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. Please add me to the list. At Consumer Health Digest, we exclusively showcase brands and products that meet our high standards. It is also suitable for sensitive skin and relieves dryness and irritation. There is a list on there website of unauthorized resellers. However, I have been waking up of late ready for my close-up, as it were. I have been using SkinMedica products for years, very concerned about these new alarming details about causing cancer. I have noticeable lines on my forehead and deep creases in the nasolabial folds even though I am only 37. Thank you! Please add me to this list. Enough is enough, the plaintiffs claim. I am a neurotic and vain 42 year old woman and absolutely have no worries about paying $250 for a quality productbut I would really hate paying $106 to Amazon or Ebay for a fake product that I am putting on MY FACE. Have used TNS for over 10 years. Reader Review: SkinMedica's TNS Essential Serum, Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest product reviews and save 10% on all orders over $50. by Justine The first thing that is slightly alarming about SkinMedicas TNS Essential Serum ($250, 1 oz) is that the primary ingredient has human as an adjective -- human fibroblast conditioned media (HFCM) to be precise. I returned products to the plastic surgeons office and got my money back. I have been using Skin Medica/TNS for yrs. I have pictures. Helpful how-tos and reviews from Marta and friends. Please add me to the list. I have Keratosis Pilates on my now, and I am wondering if TNS Serum is the reason. Please keep me updated as to the status of this lawsuit. I have used HA5 for 3 years as well. This is alarming as my dermatologist recommended this product and I have been using it for years. Since being sold by my dermatologist I always thought the products would be safe..Include me in this class action. Gosh !! Geraniol is a fragrance derived naturally from plants such as rose, geranium, and citronella. Hope my opinion helped. We follow a strict editorial policy, especially related to the sources we use. You've just reminded me that I've been meaning to compliment you on your review. The Hydrolyzed Silk present in this Anti-wrinkle serum evens the skin tone, and prevents pigmentation. in SkinMedica TNS Essential Serum Ingredients: Earn Rewards, get samples, Sign up and SAVE today, ReLuma with human fibroblast conditioned media, A&G with human fibroblast conditioned media, Full Site-Wide Access - to all articles, reviews, features + ingredient research, Exclusive Access - spa services, treatments, life coaches + MORE, Cosmetic Concierge - personal consultations with Marta, First to Know - about new ingredients + innovative products, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Unsaponifiables, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Leaf Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer. I have been using TNS products for several years before and having read this Im extremely concerned. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition. It has been 8 days and I cant believe how red I look and itchy. 10 months. Argh! I have been using Skinmedica for years! I talked with the esthetician about what to do about the wrinkles on my cheek bones and the sagging. For me it is two thumbs up for TNS Essential Serum. I've known 30-somethings who have tried serums with growth factors and claim it did nothing for them. I think it's the same idea and ingredients for less money. I don't know though, just a thought. The plaintiffs allege that this mixture is a byproduct of artificial skin harvested from human foreskin tissue, an ingredient neither company disclosed to their consumers. 34 results for "skinmedica tns essential serum" Results. Hope this crap doesnt leave my face scarred. I am so sorry I didnt wait . I have used Tns recovery complex, essential serum, eye cream, moisturizer, cleanser and dermal repair for at least 10 or more years with no problems that Im aware of. I have paid as little as $155 for the TNS Essential Serum by checking around on the internet. And the bottle only lasts 4 weeks. so technically I lost a lot of money.I've used both the retail legit and the Amazon/Ebay way and I can assure you if you try to save money, you won't see the results everyone speaks of (including myself). SkinMedica . Can anyone tell me who has the best prices? Add my name to list. The lines on my face have been plumped and smoothed, and the overall texture is more refined and clear. I have been using this for a while. The products smell terrible and they burn me as well. SkinMedica TNS Essential Serum improved the texture and overall glow of my skin By the end of bottle #1, I had more glowing, firm, and elastic skin. How can there not be public knowledge? I have called SkinMedica directly & provided the Lot# from the bottles for expiration date information and the product was given thumbs up! Hello, I am 57 soon approaching 58, and contemplating using TNS essential serum, would like all the information of the ingredients. . If I do splurge, I think I will mix it with another moisturizer because it tends to get absorbed fast locally. I am also researching Nerium which is less expensive, has great results (I am looking a melasma results) yet in order to get the best price you have to use the referral program. document.getElementById( "ak_js_5" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); @2023 Top Class Actions. It is simple incredible. Great product!! So many users. Please add me to your list if possible. Looks like all of that will last about 4 months. and Essential Defense Broad Spectrum Sunscreens (Everyday Clear SPF 47, Mineral Shield Tinted SPF 32, and Mineral Shield SPF 35 . I have been using this product for the last 2 years daily. SkinMedica TNS Advanced+ Serum, 1 Oz. Again, it looks horribly artificial. I have used this for over 10 years please add me to the list. It is sparingly applied to the skin before the application of a moisturing/anti-aging cream. Read more Favorite Flag 8 people found this review helpful. please add me to the list i have been using the product for years, I brought this from a plastic surgeons office. Then I came upon the law suit. Descriptions: Skinmedica TNS Advanced+ Serum is the next-generation, skin-renewing formula that improves the appearance of coarse wrinkles, fine lines, skin tone, and texture More : Skinmedica TNS Advanced+ Serum is the next-generation, skin-renewing formula that improves the appearance of coarse wrinkles, fine lines, skin tone, and texture It's just I keep thinking, "what if " ~jk. I actually just bought my first bottle of the Skin Medica TNS Serum and love it! I have been using SkinMedica products for 10 years. Please advise. Very disturbing! I am incredibly concerned about this frightening law suit . I purchased skin medica Neck Correct Cream and noticed it said Not for Resale on the container. If you are still not able to upload your proof of purchase, please contact us for further assistance (take a moment to look over the sample bill below). Skinmedica TNS Essential Serum is a known skin rejuvenating treatment that brightens and tones the skin, while also reducing lines and wrinkles. I use the TNS advanced +. I have been using skin medica for few years , reading that there is a potential negative effect is alarming , they are quick to sell at a very expensive price however fail to disclose that there could be a problem And after about seven nights of use, I really began to notice a major difference in my skin. Not What I Expected. I've been using this after seeing our local and well-known and highly recommended plastic surgeon/spa clinic Dr. Wiener of the Emerald Coast in Santa Rosa Beach, FL. Ive recently had some strange break outs but had no idea it could be related to the cream. The rash has been travelling over my face , down my neck onto my chest and even appears on my shoulders and arms!!! SkinMedicaTNS Essential Serum probably isnt going to be making the purists happy any time soon, but at least you will not be committing any crimes against humanity if you decide to splurge. I recently ran out of my Renewal Skin cream by Skin Medica that Ive using for over 10 years now only to discover its been discontinued. My BF even mentioned that my skin looked wonderful as well as my 21 year old daughter. Please add me I use sunscreen daily but even that didn't seem to help with the bleaching cream recommended by my doctor. Please add me to the list . Provides immediate smoothing in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and supports the skin's natural ability to retain moisture resulting in radiant, rejuvenated tone and texture. In other words, short of making you a cup of tea in the morning, this product has just about everything you need for the ultimate beauty sleep. Lol oh well . Your anti-aging regimen can't wait! SkinMedica TNS Recovery Complex. MY skin became red inflamed, swollen, burning & itchy. I just sent the article to my mum. It works with all the skin types. [emailprotected] For all skin types. I started using this over 15 yrs ago and must say that the texture of my skin is remarkable. I have been using these products This would normally be horrifying event for me, but instead I look positively radiant (and that isnt even a exaggeration). So I weighted the odds, poison injected into my skin at $500++ or whatever is in TNS. There are a number of ingredients which have been used in the manufacture of TNS Essential Serum. Actually, I don't have a problem with using actual human growth factors. ), be sure there isn't any kind of glycolic acid or retinol that can eat away at your very expensive serum you just aplied! Ive been using the tns essential serum for 20 years. Powered by TNS-MR and Renessensce (RSC) Advanced, this combination encourages skin cell renewal and supports collagen and elastin levels revealing a smoother, more radiant and youthful . Please add me to the list. Please add me to the list. TNS Essential Serum contains a combination of SkinMedica's growth factor formula, TNS Recovery Complex in one chamber and APS Corrective Complex in the other. Transform the look of your skin with SkinMedica TNS Recovery Complex, an innovative treatment gel that contains the highest concentration of a patented growth factor blend to help visibly minimise signs of ageing. I,m getting very nervous about the effects they could have down the road. This is very bad news.I am concerned For all of you who just strated trying this TNS serum. Ingredients are allergic to me. Is this lawsuit still continuing. Please add me to the list! TSA Friendly. Learn More Receive a full-size Essential Defense Everyday Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 47 Sunscreen when you spend $225 or more. I have been using Skin Medica Age Defense for years. You made it sound pretty good, Justine. It affected my eyes and chest. Please add me to your list. And lo and behold, it all seems to be true. Please add me to this list. For more information, you can learn more about our research methodology. Terms and Conditions. After reading all the great reviews, I am concerned. One bottle should last you about six weeks, as one pump of the serum should be applied thinly to the skin twice a day. The pump simultaneously dispenses two potions that you are instructed to mix on the back of the hand: one is a bright orange serum, the other is a peachy opaque lotion. I have been using the product for about 6 months and was recently treated for basal cell skin cancer. I have been purchasing all Skin Medica products for over 10 years. Said I had a chemical burn. You must contact the The best part is the price only $80, but you can have it free through a referral program. I have used them for about 7 years and I just recently discovered that I have had tumors growing in my cervical spine. The first is the scent. " SkinCeuticals Serum 20 AOX+ ($125) transforms the skin by providing exceptional environmental protection and anti-aging benefits," says Miami dermatologist Annie Gonzalez, MD, noting its. SkinMedica is apparently one of the first companies to start manufacturing human fibroblasts for cosmetic purposes, although this product and process has been used for several years for treating burn victims. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self-diagnosis or self-treatment of any condition. That should be the next thing you research. Although many questioned whether they could be absorbed or even if they had any function, the overwhelming response by patients and the longevity of these products showing clinical benefits swayed me to believe. I just started using this product at Thanksgiving! I was just barely over 30 back then and my previous dermatologist told me that these products would help my face and neck stay youthful. The TNS Recovery Complex system of this Skin Medica anti ageing serum visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This is scary and to never have been told anything about the risks is alarming. Required fields are marked *. And finally, for instant cosmetic effect, SkinMedicaTNS also contains a few specialty ingredients such as aminobutyric acid, which purportedly acts as a neuromuscular inhibitor, relaxing facial muscles; and hyaluronic acid, which acts as a kind of molecular sponge, resulting in a smoothing effect. Plus gain personal, expert skincare consultations from Marta, lots of free swag and MORE! Skin reaction to product. I have been using this product for yearsI never thought much about it, until lately when someone told me growth factors could potentially be harmful. It also has peptides to fuel that growth and antioxidants to protect and fight against sun damage. That's why I have been using it liberally up until now. Please add me to the list. I was given a number of these products by my Dr as both a day and evening routine. According to the Allergan SkinMedica cancer class action lawsuit: "These products require FDA approval to be on the market, and yet, they have never been FDA-approved. Our team conducts extensive research and analysis to ensure that our recommendations are reliable. Ive used it for years. Here in South Africa its really expensive and this is very worrying. Or fastest delivery Wed, May 3 . Found it for $199 on gracefulgoddessbeauty.com and even cheaper on eBay (If you want to roll the dice on eBay sellers). Sometimes, I have to give my skin a boreal from it because it causes my skin to break out in little bumps. the content you have visited before, Advertising: Gather personally identifiable information such as name and location, Advertising: Use information for tailored advertising with third parties, Advertising: Allow you to connect to social sites, Advertising: Identify device you are using. Read more about it. Using this product consistently just shy of a couple of years. Thank you. This is a potentially exciting development for the field of anti-aging treatments; except for the fact that a lot of people have been upset by rumors that human fibroblast cells might be derived from actual human sources, like embryos and foreskins and all number of other nefarious methods. Take a look and see if you get inspired. Im not sure if this is due to the product! Ive been using the TNS advanced serum and recently was diagnosed with Basil carcinoma. First, I so agree the smell is AWFUL! Pls send me updates. But, as we always say dont get lured by the manufacturers claims. SkinMedicaTNS also fights free-radicals with antioxidants, including Co-enzyme Q10, Vitamin C, Green Tea extract, Blackberry, etc. Yay. He helped to develop SkinMedica and TNS Essential Serum was the first product introducing human growth factors. The Allergan SkinMedica Skin CreamClass Action Lawsuit is Josette Ruhnke v. SkinMedica Inc., et al., Case No. I have used Skin medica. That is a positive note. I would love pros and cons based on research you have completed. There is a much better alternative: NeriumAD a botanical breakthrough age-defying night cream developed by cancer researchers from the prestigious MD Anderson. :(. I just started using it. Not sure what products are causing this . Click Change Settings if you want to tailor the use of your cookies. I have also researched this product. Hmmmm, derived from actual human sources like embryos and foreskins ???? I have been using several of Skinmedica products for years! I have been slathering TNS on -- I was definitely not using it sparingly -- so I got through the 1oz pretty quickly. I use these products, believing I was using the best product available. Voni. Dermatologist recommended these products and I have been using them for years. Please add me to your list. Helps decrease discoloration, wrinkles, acne, and increases overall appearance positively. Second point: I spent years in the sun and thought I was doomed. I believed that it was better to prevent and followed this regimen. I use multiple products from this line. such links, we may receive a commission, but it will not result in any additional charges to you. Please add me to the list. Even though TNS Essential serum is pricey you have to ask your self is it worth it. A lot of money for such a poor design. I'm a little over 50, have very nice looking skin to begin with. It visibly smooths fine lines and diminishes wrinkles for firmer, more youthful skin. I have been using this product and am noticing white bumps on my face. Copyrights 2003-2023 All Rights Reserved. Also, while the Essential Serum is great with the extra chamber full of peptides, vitamin C, etc.I was really incredibly happy just using the Recovery Complex At age 40, I had a derm zap two sunspots. When using a follow up product (moisturizers, eye creams, etc. Thought I would do some research and found this. I do have basal cell cancers on my face. Helpful About reviewer ( 11 reviews) Age30-35 I had a lot of fun writing it. The component such as Ubiquinone is an antioxidant which helps to counteract the free radical damage. Exposure to direct sunlight may impact product effectiveness. The serum is available online upon your purchase. Most people always notice changes to their skins and look for creams, serums, and supplements to get rid of this changes without putting into consideration adverse impacts of this serum to the health of the skin and the general health of the body. SkinMedica TNS Essential Serum is a fan-favorite for good reason; it produces visible anti-aging results and helps create a youthful look. Don't be squeamish about the contentshave you ever eaten a hot dog? One beauty tip the SkinMedica rep gave me is to apply the serum to the back of your handif you have any left over, use the back of your hands to rub the remaining serum onto the skin since hands and thin skin give away age more than anything. Foreskin and whatnot withstanding, this is an excellent product that helps even your complexion, smooth wrinkles, plump skin, and overall makes your skin look healthier. I have been using TNS Essential Serum for a few years, please add me to the list. $265.50 $ 265. administrator or law firm. Just remember to purchase this product from an authorized dealer and not Amazon and others selling this product cheaper. Please add me to the list. The gel chamber of my most recent purchase ran out after just four weeks (one bottle normally lasts about 10-12 weeks), I called Skinmedica, and they claimed that one bottle normally only lasts 4 weeks anyway!! - We verify all health claims by cross-referencing them with the current scientific evidence. What I gathered is the Essential Serum, reviewed by Justine, is a mix of antioxidants and of TNS at $250 an ounce. Plaintiffs Seek Cert. 700+ viewed in past week. SkinMedica TNS Advanced Serum is said to improve the appearance of coarse wrinkles, fine lines, skin tone, and texture while also addressing sagging skin. I have used TNS essential serum and now , advanced essential serum for years . I will say I do "not" like the smell at all and it bothers me immensely. I am 32 and my skin glows! You may purchase this product to rip the benefits directly. Please add me to your list. Let me answer that with one word "TOTALLY". It sounds amazing . TNS Essential Serum is the price at $281 package in a 28.4g container. I just started using this per my dermatologists recommendation. said that I have just started using this product in the last year and had no clue about this lawsuit or the potential dangers. My question is: My dermatologist just recommended this to me because she said it would be safe to use during pregnancy - unlike Retin A. paula. SkinMedica's TNS Advanced+ Serum is a skin rejuvenating formula that visibly improves the appearance of coarse wrinkles, fine lines and sagging skin. MY reaction is mind boggling and it is most assuredly from the use of TMS Serum.