So, dive into this amazing world of Sims 4 save files and explore the incredible stories that await you! If you are a true Harry Potter lover then you would buy all of them. Youll even get a custom career system with jobs for wizards and witches, allowing your Sims to explore the thrilling world of magic. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. To install this one into your hard drive, follow this page. Subscribe the SnootySims Newsletter to receive a list of the 100 Best Sims 4 Mods! Your characters can live in their own ideal, custom-built home or make it in Sims society. This is one of the most extensive save files that you can find and it has nearly everything you need. You can pick the one you like and create your own story. You can follow each of their stories and build relationships between sims. There are 5 worlds, all with great lot traits and interesting and human-like townies. Feel free to Contact Us! You can find anything from a cozy suburban house to a villa on the beach. ), 25+ Sims 4 build challenges youll be Excited to try (Updated! It gives out a spooky vibe. Im late to the game - only now sharing a piece of CC based on the Pufferhead stuff created by Mlys a few years back. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Im really excited about Mirarae Royal Save File! Sims 4 Fan Pack. Pack includes arches and doors in two different sizes. With custom lots and expansive terrain, you can build your very own fantasy world right in the neighborhood of Willow Creek. Download The Almost Save On Sim File Share. They are great as Sleeping outfit or a casual chilling top. You'll have a couple Harry Potter, Deathly Hallows, and Severus Snape designs to choose from. Are you looking for some amazing Sims 4 mansion downloads? Even if youre not an experienced Sims 4 player, you might be better off using a save file. A few details have been modernized to fit The Sims 4 style but the inspiration and attention to detail remain evident. Port Sulani, home to Pirates and merfolk with an off-the-grid culture and embracing of the island elementals. Plus, there are 29 new townie families for you to explore, each with their own skills, careers, relationships, and stories. It feels original but yet removes a number of the annoyances of the regular save file, including the randomized and ridiculous-looking seasonal outfits. Plus, its completely CC-free, so you dont have to worry about any unwanted surprises! The important part is to select the save you want to load when you launch the game via the main menu. So, if you have ever wanted an accurate pleasant view of townies, Bunni has got you covered! Sims forum user Sweetie Wright_84 has spent months constructing her very own save file, filled entirely with original creations, and shared it with the community. Are you having issues installing the Harry Potter Save file and World? Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licencors. Im really excited to share these amazing, creative, and fun-filled save files with you. Download the Not So Strangerville Save on Mod The Sims. Plus, you get to explore two completely renovated towns, Moonwood Mill and Copperdale. Plumbeaux is an institution dedicated to the academic pursuit of magic, founded by Gwindor Grizzlegat, Rhadamanthus Rookwing, Hortensia Hogsniffle, and Sable Sniveleye. So, youve just basically stumbled across the most detailed Sims 4 save file on the planet. Journey to Harry Potter World. So now you can enjoy playing Sims with Sims that look like theyre straight out of a cartoon! Journey to Harry Potter World. There are gnomes, fairies, elves, witches, and many more. But I'm still having the same issues with my game play. Youll get to meet a diverse cast of Sims families, from the Oliveria family at the Brick Bungalow to the Vanguard family at The Dawkins. This Sims 4 Willow Creek Fantasy Save File allows you to do just that! The first six movies are in this set. Download Divan's Medieval Save On Patreon. These are seperate in my download file - so if you wish to have the spells changed but not the potions, please just delete the HP Potions.package and HP Potion Tomes.package. The list will include Harry Potter-specific buildings, accessories, clothes, furniture, and many more. These are family photo imitation of Harry Potter characters. However, even if you dont have all the packs, the game will still work, but some items and sims may be missing. HP Portkey (Glimmerstone replacer).package the most fresh & detailed sims 4 save file MUST HAVE! This is the save file for you because it will turn your world into a new place! i also do not check tumblr as often as i used to so this blog may appear dead most of the time. Advertising: Playwire | Comments: OpenWeb. Or maybe youre just looking for some Sims 4 house ideas. This is a really fun way to play the Sims 4 without waiting for houses to be built. Challenge originally created by Chessiechuu; Adapted by Teresa (me) It includes both unique creations and renovations that add new touches to your save game and fill in all the empty lots. So let your imagination run wild in the world of Disney! You will see two sorcerers fighting with each other doing magic. In search of a save file for Harry Potter if anyone knows of one floating out on the internet. $3 / month. Komorebi, this save file is sure to give you a unique and interesting experience! They are just the real posters of the movies that have been released. Down below youll see creations and mods thatll help you bring Howarts to life! Oh, my lovely simmers, are you ready to take your sims on an adventure in the magical world of Disney? Your email address will not be published. four different slighty different placements, #madam hooch that kid is holding on by a fingernail, actually it's only for storytelling and screenshots, cause mask is very very very clipping, New name category that gives newly generated spellcaster townies wizardy names, credit to Yuxi (mesh is from Bless Online). [RELATED POST: 35+ Amazing Sims 4 Mermaid CC (Hair, Tails, Scales, & More)]. Well, I have some great news for you! Download the Simlicy Save 2.0 from Tumblr. If you are a Harry Potter fan then you would love to wear these stylish Hoodie everywhere. Harry Potter World lets you explore the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and tell your own magical stories. The Sims 4: Stepping Into The New Year Lookbook. Download Devon's Willow Creek Save On Google. I might also try the beard and robes if I find the time. This save file includes 20 custom Disney-themed lots and recreations, 18 custom Disney Sims, 11 Disney-themed townies, and even a bonus lot in Sylvan Glade. The download includes fixes to some Sims 4 builds, new community lot renovations in San Myshuno and Windenburg, and tons of sentiments, lifestyles, jobs, and relationships added to sims in the four finished worlds. Whats more, each world has its own unique story, complete with sentiments and relationships that make the Sims more realistic. Anyone who remembers The Sims 2 is sure to recognize some of these iconic buildings. Your Sims 4 save file is located in Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Saves, or a similar mods directory, depending on where youve installed the game. You can now enjoy 50 brand new lots, updated EA community lots, renovated versions of the EA houses, and 78 brand new families with skills and more! I hope you like it! You can download it from here. They are high kneed socks and they will look good with everything. Its got everything a player could want and more, from friends and family to new places and things to explore. Join. There are starter homes with weird plants and base game items. The mesh is TS2 but I maxified its texture and edited the mesh. Thank you so much for your support! Hopefully not some of the darker ones though. All news about the The Sims 5 and Sims 4 news and guides, Got a News Tip, Website Question or Proposal? Please find enclosed a list of all necessary game packs and release dates. Dont miss out on the chance to explore the Sims 4 San Myshuno save file! This is actually a painted art of Harry Potter and then it was created as a Sim Mod. Fantasy Save File - Eryn With a Y Both saves are legit so amazing please go check them out Select a membership level. It looks very artistic and classy. Feel free to check it out here. This Simxar save file includes both a CC free and a CC version. With the Maristella Plus save file, you can have an entire world ready to go with just a few clicks. Download The Better Sims 4 Save File On Tumblr. All of the townies have accurate jobs and skills, thanks to hundreds of hours spent figuring out what skill levels are required for each level. These canvas art are very classic and trendy. #2. . $5. Then youre in luck! And lastly, we have lilsimsies popular save file. The file is filled with many single Sim households, and you can see a quick tour of the overall look of the worlds and a few more in-depth glimpses in Aveline's video which shows you the care that went into this creation. This is your Sim special Harry Potter book that your Sim can read in the game. ), The Most Popular Sims 4 Decades Challenge (Updated 2022! Now, you can play with everything available in the game without having to worry about missing out on new content. Also the descriptions for the spell/potion tomes are left the same - so you know what in game effect it has. Start exploring and let me know which one is your favorite! There are also plenty of community lots, such as restaurants, festivals, and shopping streets, to keep your Sims entertained. The Sims 4 Mods on CurseForge - The Home for the Best The Sims 4 Mods The Sims is a super successful series of life simulation games, one of the best-sellers of all time. The safe file doesnt use mods and CC, but it does use all DLCs up to Snowy Escape. Youre a newcomer and you have your work cut out for you. This save file is one of my favorites because it has all the things I wantedand more! Best of all no custom content was used! With 21 lots, including residential homes and commercial buildings, you can create the perfect world for your Sims. SNOOTYSIMS covers mod and custom content guides, howto's and everything else you need for your sims. With plenty of family homes, vacation worlds, and community lots to explore and build on, youll never get bored! There are also plenty of lore and stories to help bring your saved file to life. The creator of this save file has made it easy for players to download twonies and main lots via her gallery page. Here we take a look at some of the very best save files, that are sure to intrigue you, no matter how you play. Each and every variation is praise worthy. We are not EA. The .zip file contains: HP Spells.package HP Potions.package HP Potion Tomes.package HP Portkey (Glimmerstone replacer).package HP - Tomes.package These are seperate in my download file - so if you wish to have the spells changed but not the potions, please just delete the "HP Potions.package" and "HP Potion Tomes.package". That way, you can choose whichever one is right for your game. You wont find any builds in Newcrest but you should be able to find a number of them in Willow Creek, Del Sol Valley, Sulani, Magnolia Promenade and other worlds. Who would be able to resist this stunning Sims world? Simply Unique Sims 4 Save File The new lots that come with this save file are really creative and fit well within the aesthetic of each world. You can download it here: https://twitter.com/Simproved/status/1344672852050632706Also if you want other Harry Potter themed mods(skills, aspirations, careers) check out this creator's stuff: https://www.patreon.com/posts/harry-potter-mod-42894895**You can also download each family and build from the gallery, search #HarryPotterWorld or individual names to find them**Become a Member to get access to some exclusive perks:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsgTqvowWoR4Az7NwLyHEKg/join-------------------Buy me a coffee to support my work, or purchase a perler here: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/Anatlus89-------------------I've decided to make some more content here on YouTube! It's somehow effected my overall game/my other save file. Download Sweetie Wright's Save Files On The Sims Forum. One save file can be uploaded on the internet and shared among all players. There is a new Harry Potter themed save file for The Sims 4 with over 25 lots from the Harry Potter universe, including Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, The Burrow and more! You can download these creations by clicking the creation names linked below. Wooow, Sweetiewrights Sims 4 save file is truly something special! There are two versions of this save file: a populated version with over 100 households, each equipped with its own backstory, and a non-populated version for those who prefer to create their own Sims. Here, youll find over 24 Best Sims 4 mansions that are absolutely free. There are many different Sims in all neighborhoods with unique personalities and looks. The Strangetown save file from Rosebud is a little different from the norm as it is inspired by The Sims 2. Lets explore the. Make your Sims 4 game less ordinary with a few tweaks thatll keep your Sim games fresh. RELATED: The Sims 4: Things You Need To Know Before You Buy Strangerville. They come in four variations. These jumpers are Harry Potter inspired. You can download it into a new folder from this page. They are loose andkind of cropped. Additionally, your base game worlds will stay intact, no matter what packs you decide to install and use. Its really cool! Sims 4 Teeth and Lip CC & Mods (Alpha & Maxis Match). We get so many empty lots in the Sims 4 and wed just love to get some game data on a plate of roses. DOWNLOAD. A downloadable save file for The Sims 4 featuring new townies, renovated lots, and updated everything. With so many great options to choose from, its easy to find something that interests you. [RELATED POST: The Most Popular Sims 4 Decades Challenge (Updated 2022!)]. And not only that, the updated other lots and vacation worlds also provide your Sims with even more fun activities to explore. It is the movie The Half Blood Prince. The first save file that I want to show you is the save file that SweetieWright_84 shared with us a couple of years ago. This save file covers Newcrest, Willow Creek, and Magnolia Promenade. From different collaborations and solo creations, here I selected my favorite 15 which Ive personally used many times in the past. HP/Hogwarts Save File . The non-populated version has all the houses and build, but just not the Sims. This took quite a while since build items are extra complicated. Plus, the addition of the gym means that your Sims can stay fit and healthy . If you want to find out more you can check out her video tour. We have to begin our list with this custom Savefile! Similarly; if you dont wish for the Glimmerstone to be renamed Portkey, but want everything else, please delete the HP Portkey (Glimmerstone replacer).package DOWNLOAD HERE 2. Not only it is base game-friendly, but it's also great for newer players in particular. It contains everything that youve played up to that point. She just has an award-winning top-ten list. There are also new townie families to play as and new venues to visit. Now you can live out your wildest dreams in depth with this Fishy save file. You thought you were done but the Sims 4 community base never quits! [RELATED POST: 39+ Must-Have Sims 4 Witch CC (Hat, Dress, Decor, and More)]. You could access it via this name: Baembee. Keep in mind that you can have multiple save files in this folder. What are you waiting for? Furthermore, the stories that come with this save file are so much fun and will keep you entertained for hours on end. Now you can experience the fantastical world of Disney with the Sims 4 Disney Save File. So if youre ready to embark on an unforgettable simming experience, download this Sims 4 save file now! HP Spells.package Lets explore the save file together today! Oh my golly gosh, there is SO much to love about this Sims 4 base game Copperdale save file. Tell me in the comments what you thought!INFO \u0026 DOWNLOAD - https://simfileshare.net/folder/123691/SIMPROVED - https://www.youtube.com/c/SimprovedFollow me on twitter https://twitter.com/ElliandraYT Follow me on instagram https://www.instagram.com/elliandrayt/ Find all my cc on my tumblr! Aveline has released a save file that she's spent around 18 months preparing, alongside her usual content on YouTube. So if youre looking for a fun Sims 4 save file, this is it! Mostly looking for lots. Plus, all of these updates were made with only the Base Game and High School Years Pack, so get ready to make the most of your game with this revolutionary save file! [RELATED POST: 31+ Custom Sims 4 Loading Screens to Transform Your Game]. Add comment. For more information on how to download, click here. It's basically a fresh coat of paint applied to the regular save. If you are a diehard Harry Potter fan then this is the perfect wall dcor you can get your bedroom. HP Potion Tomes.package Oh, wow, how exciting! Its time to stop wasting your time and start having fun, this save file is guaranteed to make you feel like a kid again. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. 9. To download this one, click here. Divan The Simmer has crafted an amazing themed world that goes above and beyond its Medieval name. This incredible save file comes packed full of features that will bring the wizarding world to life right in your game. Here are some of the very best. Here I have gathered 30 amazing Sims 4 save files for you to explore and enjoy. Are you ready to jump in and explore the new Sims world? You can now experience the full breadth of The Sims 4s gameplay in this file, with brand new content, lots, and townies (from toddler to elder sims). This is the official Sims Community News & Media Platform, running for almost a decade! Two of them are in black and white style; one of them has a blue tone and the other in red and off-white rustic theme. Komerebi for you to explore, along with the unplayed adventures in Selvadorada and Strangerville. #HarryPotterWorld let's you explore the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and tell your own magical stories. Sims forum user Isleroux has made a very creative and mysterious save file that includes new lots and traits, with five worlds including starter homes for your own Sims. However, sometimes people can get bored with the same old thing and want to switch it up. This save file contains the pre-made households (and some custom households, too!) Check out this awesome custom worlds mod for Sims 4! Ive been playing with Supernatural pack for a while, and I dont really like the whole fairy-tale vibe that EA gave us. Please note that these work like any other accessory overlay or decal, and will not work with all tops. Privacy Policy. Not only it is base game-friendly, but its also great for newer players in particular. All in Simlicy's unique style. The Posters color contrast is very dark and looks great. It is a save file that is completely wiped. Look no further! This is another Harry Potter Movie post from the movie Harry Potter and the Deadly Hallows.