40+ Best CC from Ravasheen for The Sims 4, Sims 4 Maxis Match 70s CC: The Ultimate Collection, Best Sims 4 Paranormal Recolors (All Free), Face Paint | Skin Detail | Tattoo (depending which .package you install), Eyes (Default & Non-Default) | Face Paint (Contacts), Eyes (Default) | Face Paint (Separate .package). Subscribe the SnootySims Newsletter to receive a list of the 100 Best Sims 4 Mods! These piercing sims 4 eyes are an updated version of the original Elche Eyes. Be sure to pay attention to the individual .package files (that are very generously labeled) so you can pick and choose which ones youd like to replace. It is so satisfying to watch. Do you have any favorites that I should add to this list? Sims 4 default skin replacement Skin, Body and eyes from www.glitchspace.com. Theyre base game compatible and they look great even with vanilla unmodded settings and original EA skinblend. These eyes have a lot of color complexity, with most of the eyes including flecks of other colors in them. Note: Bracelet space conflicts with eye surface, avoid using bracelets together with the eyes. Quite the opposite, actually: look at all that highlight and shine! But dont expect them to look exactly like the creators preview photos! The heterochromia effect is an overlay found in Face Paint. They can come in a variety of colors and shades. The availability of the mod is applicable to male & female, humans and, toddlers to elders. All other assets & trademarks are property of their original owners. My favorite is the Historian palette. They come in 16 stunning colors. You will get 30 different swatches available. The way the colors and catchlights play throughout the iris is equally as stunning. Heterochromia option is only the right eye and you can use them with any of the other two options of the regular eyes to combine the colors. These eyes have larger pupils than EA eyes and softer irises. So Im not going to describe them all, I know you want to get back to playing right? For a fantasy or sci-fi setting, Id say its absolutely perfect. Eyes 04 HQ is a default eye CC modification mod created by Alf-Si. According to the creator, these eyes were inspired by some of pyxiidiss custom pieces. I don't think there are many decent eye replacements out yet though, so if you can't find anything yet you may have to wait a while. The dazzle eyes come in 27 different color swatches and act as contacts for your sims. Download this set from this page. Im never going to be able to pick a favorite from this list (because Im weak against beautiful Maxis Match eyes), so Ill just stick to singing the praises of each and every item. Impact is actually the perfect words to use here, yes. These animal default replacement eyes are one of the best CC packs you could find. Thankfully, someone did. TLDR; You got the [original] glossy eyes from Noodles? If youd like some smudged lipstick to go with these eyes, read this post. VIP Memberships goes towards paying our Artists & improving the website. Your email address will not be published. Read: A collection of the best Sims 4 earrings custom content. In short, a default mod will completely override the EA skin/eyes/eyebrows and every sim in your town would have it too, whereas a non-default mod wouldnt completely replace the EA original. I love the smattering of light reflected in the center. Some of us love the concept of heterochromia, while is happens in real life too, but the odds are very rare. Fun content on everything pop culture. The eyes are light, clear, pretty, and plenty charming on their own accord. Totally made for mesmeric, otherworldly beings. These heterochromia eyes are very different from each other. But if youve got the patience, its not that big a deal. We recommend checking out this compilation of custom headbands for the Sims 4. 40+ Best CC from Ravasheen for The Sims 4, Sims 4 Maxis Match 70s CC: The Ultimate Collection, Best Sims 4 Paranormal Recolors (All Free). For mermaids, mermen, and other mysterious creatures of the deep, Miss Ruby Birds Aqua Trigger Eyes can add that mesmerizing element of strange, unusual, and otherworldly. I was pleasantly surprised to see how well they translated in-game. To get rid of the shine, facepaint option has been removed when they are being used with the defaults and non-defaults with a specular map. However, I think noodlesims made a good call by combining it with the new sclera. As a simmer, Im always looking for the best sims 4 eyes mods to replace those boring base game eyes. And it covers everything; default replacements for all genders, all ages, all pets, and all types of Occult Sim. These Zero Eyes are reminiscent of Luas_Sims Mermaid Eyes. The eyes come in 20 colors and are available to download as nondefault or facepaint. Overlaying the eyes for the heterochromia effect is easy. These eyes are the perfect accessory for any Sims 4 user. 18 out of them are EA colors and the other 12 are custom colors. They look equally good on children like they look good on adults and elderly. Have you ever wanted a sim with big, vibrant, glowing eyes? And, yes, its by the same creator. Or how the shadow version gives the whole thing so much more depth? Plasticity eyes (default) (ts4) download this is a default replacement. You will get 39 different color options here. All other assets & trademarks are property of their original owners. April 2018. $3/Month. They are used by every sim in town but each sim uses its own EA eye color. If you don't like the cartoony look (I do so I don't know if this is remotely what you're after), I'd maybe take a look at Shady's most recent eyes [1] [2]. Gosh, the way the colors and lights play out patterns on the iris is simply stunning. While I can appreciate striking foxy eyes, I really do enjoy how softer, matte-r, 2D-ish eyes look in-game. Yikes! This mod is basically a curated file (or files) of every single eye mod Pralinesims has created. I love it when creators are this detailed and this generous. It will suit black, brown and white skin tone. Theyre as stormy and as mesmerizing as ripples on a lakes surface. This mod is basically the Luz eyes from earlier, only softer. We love playing the Sims 4 and getting creative with our Sims appearances, but we cant find a set of default eye colors that are realistic enough. Anyway! This is another set of heterochromia eyes where one eye is only a fraction of different tone than the other. Like how the pupil just sort of smudges and blends into the iris, and then fades into the outer ring? Theyre these semi-realistic borderline hyper-realistic, actually eyes that have this rounded, highly-detailed, 3D quality to them. This item has 0 required items. These eyebrows are stunning! They come in TONS of colors and offer heterochromia swatches. Gisamo eyes have a variety of styles for different occasions. They are using the same texturespace so they will conflict with the bracelets. Theyre available for Maxis match-styled eyes, default eyes, and all the way up to non-default. SNOOTYSIMS covers mod and custom content guides, howto's and everything else you need for your sims. The differences arent drastic which is good for Simmers who prefer a more organic look to their Sims. :D I'd like the original ones, not the ones without the pupils etc. These are default eyes, but they do also come in a nondefault version. This color of all the 30 tones its available defines daydreaming. So, this is one of those that you must treasure. Looking for the best sims 4 eyes to download? And as if the DIY Eye Kit wasnt ambitious enough. Maybe its the funky pupils. Since it lends this sort of sparkly Bambi-eyed look to the Sim in question. Overalls Jumpsuit for apparels by Rusty Nail. These Intuitive eyes come with many dynamic shadows and eye colors to make your Sims look deep, thoughtful, and intelligent. I recommend getting both. This is one of the tamest mods here and arguably the most loyal to the default EA eyes. Whatever it is, these eyes are extraterrestrial-y stunning. Thats why there are so many eye mods to play with. This one is available to you as defaults with around 18 different swatches to choose from and non-defaults in 46 swatches. Be careful about the version of the sims 4 mod (which are V1 and V2) you download. Just like all the other sets in this collection, there are 18 EA colors and the others are shades. These magnetic eyes for sims 4 are total stunners! Here is a whimsical set of Heterochromia eyes that are in Keane style. Heading back to Maxis Match Town, this mod is another fairly large pack of default replacement eyes by Simandy. Download here. Its pretty hard to accurately describe just how soft these eyes look in-game and in CAS. document.getElementById("ak_js_1").setAttribute("value",(new Date()).getTime()); Copyright 2023 MC Command Center. The creator included small, dainty, barely-noticeable details in the designs, and they make them pretty darn alluring. Sure, you could download a bunch of mods, but frankly, its a hassle- someone should have done something about this! You just have to look at the preview photos to see how smooth these eyes are. 25 Default Eyes CC and Special Default Replacements. Immerse your Sims in a world of magic, color, and wonder with these beautifully designed eyes! All files are clearly labeled including the non-default and default eye replacements so that you know full well which one youre installing. This mod comes with 30 color options, most of which are soft, natural shades. This is why I decided to post the recolor and not the original version, as much as the original version absolutely knocked me off my feet. So I know the EYES Ultimate Collection mod pretty much renders all other Pralinesims mods on this list moot, but I figured my personal favorites from them deserved their own listing. This is the same phantom eyes you saw earlier but this time it is for the right eye only. When CC creators showcase their content using a Sim, chances are that the Sim is already decked to the nines in other mods, default replacements, and miscellaneous custom cosmetic content. The hazel and violet shades in particular are a personal favorite! Theyre clear, theyre shiny, and they come in literally the prettiest shades. all required items. The eyes come in 20 color choices including all of EA originals, plus two extra colors. The base eyes are non-defaults that can be found under Eyes. Can confirm. 2023 FandomSpot To install this CC item, click here. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. This post may contain affiliate links. (, Sims 4 Maxis Match Alien CC: Eyes, Skin & More, Best Sims 4 Maxis Match Clothes CC: The Ultimate Collection, Sims 4 Maxis Match Couch CC: The Ultimate Collection, Sims 4 Maxis Match Female Shoes: The Ultimate Collection, Sims 4 Maxis Match Nursery CC: The Ultimate Collection, Sims 4 Maxis Match Harry Potter CC: The Ultimate Collection, Sims 4 Maxis Match Emo CC: The Ultimate Collection. The Central Heterochromia swatches, for instance, have a different-colored ring in the center, round the pupil. These whisper eyes are gorgeous! But theyre not too matte or flat that they come off as dull or lifeless. If youd like similar custom eyebrows for your sims, click here. There is no discernible pupil. I dunno, I like the piercing, quasi-realistic look more. These new shades include a couple extra browns, some hazels (and hazel greens), and an extra pair of dark blue. You will get two eye size options, which means you can experiment a little with this eye set. Beautiful, even. If you want to, you can add shadows for the iris and sclera. These eyes feel very anime. In the real world, Heterochromia refers to the condition when a person has two different eye colours; similarly, in Sims 4 heterochromia, the feature allows you to apply the same appearance to your character. All of these cc eyes share a dark outer rim which will bring more life and realism to your sims look. I just think they are SO beautiful. Yeah, us too. Yes; its another insanely large mod from Pralinesims. Demons may not be a canonical Occult Sim (yet!) $3/Month. These are also the eyes to get for some crazy fantasy! They look good on all skins. If youre looking for unique eyes for the sims 4, youve found them. The Felicity Eyes default replacement has been updated for our newest lifestage, and now works for the whole family! Start your VIP membership for as low as These highlights basically work as an overlay for the eyes. MUST HAVE MODS 2023 | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. You still have in credit - why not treat yourself to some VIP? I think the biggest difference between this mod and acabs is the intensity. Your sim characters who are toddlers or elders can try these out. What did you think of these sims 4 cc eyes? You will get 30 different swatches. Start your VIP membership for as low as The eyes come in 18 colors and offer heterochromia options in the facepaint category. 31+ Delicious Sims 4 Custom Food Recipes to Add to Your Game (Sims 4 Food CC), The Cutest Sims 4 Cottagecore CC (Perfect for Cottage Living Gameplay), 31+ Actually Good Sims 4 Makeup CC (Maxis Match & Free to Download), 27+ Best Sims 4 Male Hair to Fill Up Your CC Folder Quickly. a larger view of the 4 Creations in this Set. Lets just put it this way: you get 20 colors as default, nondefaults, and contacts in the face paint section. They look like a painting. To download, click here. Theres just one defined highlight on the upper corner, but some of the colors especially the lighter ones seem to have this gentle sheen to them that just enhances their hue. Who does not like phantom right? For a limited time only, were giving away a free Shockwave game to anyone signing up to our annual So they will work with the default EA eyes (base game compatible) and with different non-EA eye mods. Heterochromia eye texture conflicts with bracelet space, please don't use bracelets together with the eyes. It just keeps the game more fun. Gentler eyes just look better outside of all the CAS lighting. It comes with nine unique swatches, all of varying colors and all base game compatible. in TS4. You need to look really close to see that your Sim has heterocromia eye in this mod. Pretty sure theyre patterned to look like them, too. In version 2, the eyes come in a face paint, default, and non-default version. I also think that the two together give the eye more depth and texture, which is always a visual treat. To install these polaroid eyes, visit these download links. From The Sims 2 to the Sims 4, weve got you covered! Its pretty cool, as far as customization goes. Youll receive 24 colors with the download, mainly focusing on blue, brown, and green. Click here to grab this one. Definitely a great pick for Simmers who prefer Maxis Match modded content that add not-so-obvious changes to the graphics. Theyll probably need that hair too, give it a look perhaps? The oasis eyes are in it-self very attractive. All other assets & trademarks are property of their original owners. Youd think itd be weird or creepy, but nope. The swatch is so completely dark, its freaking mesmerizing. No shade at all to the default TS4 Alien eyes but these Lacune Eyes? Although this set of eyes is the furthest thing from realistic eyes, they would look good on vampires. 28 of those are from serendipitysimss Historian Palette. It doesnt introduce completely custom elements to the game. Dont stare too hard, thats one black hole, a dark blue mixed up with light blue actually. It comes in 34 unique colors, most of which stay pretty firmly in the naturals category aka browns, blues, subtle hazels. This site will not work without JavaScript. These cc eyes give your sims a bright-eyed, glowy look. This one will surely appeal to you. Its not as wide-eyed and innocent as Luas_Sims Mermaid Eyes, but its just as mesmerizing and pretty. These are default sims 4 eyes for your vampire sims. So, the only way you would be able to make a Sim that had eyes like . I mean, look at those shades of brown! So, weve got an amazing list of must-have default eyes and default replacement eyes for both your male and female sims! It is a pack of default eyes for your werewolves in the Sims 4. They say the eyes are the windows to the soul. But the subtlety is its selling point. To download these default eyes, click here. So Ill leave you to explore the options yourself. You can find the original set here, but you dont need it for Felicity to work. Grab this set of eyes and create the best sims ever. These may not be the softest eyes on the list. This set of sims 4 eyes has EVERYTHING you need. Download it all together in just one click! I use them all the time. The outer rim blurs into the sclera, the pupil isnt, like, this clearly defined and outlined circle in the center, and the iris. In version 2, the eyes come in a face paint, default, and non-default version. Face highlights mastered to perfection by Dewy Skin Pack, initiated by PralineSims. Video games, movies, TV shows, cartoons, anime, toys, comics, and so much more. There are a total of 27 eye colors to choose from here, and theyre all largely in the green, blue, brown, and black color family. But work hard and youll be a paid intern in no time. Unique Dreads CC for Your Males & Females in the Sims 4. You can download separate packages for humans, aliens, males, and females. Eyes are the first thing that anyone notices about us when they meet us. And weve tried a bunch of them. Play with the colors and see which one is your favorite. Enjoy! These Polaroid Eyes by Acab are described as seven semi-realistic eyes for your Sim. Shubhi is a philosophy major who is passionate about many things, including gaming and computers. Dont worry, its free! In addition to that, if both left and right eye meshes are used at the same time, the eyes would have the same texture, and you might not get the desired result. The name of these eyes speaks for itself. Adds one more option: Heterochromia eye, Default and Non-default. FandomSpot is neither affiliated with nor endorsed by any brands or trademarks on this site unless explicitly stated. All of the outlines and edges look like theyre just blurred and blended together, creating the illusion of a soft, seamless, feather-like look. Just look at how bright those eyes are! Best Sims 4 Eyes 1. The lack of highlights, catchlights, or gloss makes the eyes pretty matte. If the eyes are truly the windows to a Sims soul, then these eyes are particularly fetching windows that you definitely need to download. These Spin State eyes are every bit as detailed as the Holobiont ones earlier, but in a completely different way. (Of course, that could be my graphic settings). Theyre pretty dazzling. It includes defaults for aliens, vampires, mermaids, and even pets! Your blog is the best site for cc find!! 4 of my former eyes, now available as heterochromia with non-default options. We could talk forever about Pralinesims mods; theres so much to appreciate. This mod is a TS4 conversion of existing TS2 eye mods. These pupils all come in one color (black) with no accompanying iris. Make your Sims look like theyve got an inner light. Go to http://www.activatejavascript.org/ These piercing sims 4 eyes are an updated version of the original Elche Eyes. It will suit both men and women. Check out this collection of custom wedding dresses for the Sims 4. But I promise, they still look absolutely stunning even with the base game defaults. Now this is the perfect example of a creative concept that was executed flawlessly. Fun content on everything pop culture. Theyre definitely the highest quality CC eyes weve ever seen. Her love for this life-simulation game, coupled with her amazing writing skills, helps us understand the game's know-how in the best way possible. We hope you guys enjoy them as much as we do. Here is another set of heterochromia eyes in oasis design.