", "Also the idea behind the talent area is that you can get mobbed if you go out into the main stage," Pollitt added. This is Sierra Schultzzie. The two women then decided to wait on a line to walk the red carpet, which they saidwas only accessible to invited "talent," or influencers and YouTubers. Liz Truss 'will pay for anything missing' from Chevening estate after being sent a 12,000 bill that included Did the King gift the late Queen's dresser Angela Kelly a house in bid to stop another royal memoir? by Mischief . Content warning for conversations on mental illness.CW // hospitalization, miscarriage, depression, anxiety, suicide, self harm. They also show exactly how much work goes into making one person look camera ready and fantastic. i wish this thread was more active, it used to be such good entertainment. The first 1,000 people to use my code sierraschultzzie or use this link to sign up will get a 1 month free trial of Skillshare: https://skl.sh/sierraschultzzie02221 Thanks to Skillshare for. "It's not about your credentials. Sierra Schultzzie, Riayn Christina, and Paloma Malfavon dive into their favorite holiday movies, family traditions, y2k Christmas, and whether Bernard the elf is hot or not. It's all about what you look like a two-second body check to deem if you're worthy or not and that's what hurts so much. Self-proclaimed curvy guru known for her Sierra Schultzzie blog and accompanying YouTube channel. Sierra is one of the most respectful and responsible people on Youtube - I'm sure trying to deal with this while being at the end of her pregnancy isn't easy. Timestamps of CW: 10:10-10:15 mentions hospitalization & suicide 31:28 brief mention of psychiatric stay 32:06-32:27 mentions self harm 33:10-36:50 mentions self harm & suicide 42:35 brief mention of suicide 44:43 brief mention of hospitalization 53:43-55:13 mentions miscarriage & depression 57:54- 58:14 mentions suicide & miscarriage 58:50-58:57 mentions suicide & depression, catching up & telling all (Taylor Swift, relationship milestones, & moving!!). by Addiepiper_1 Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:11 pm, Post She dedicated the photos to every girl who ever walked into a Victoria's Secret shop and cried because they didn't look like the models. by VickyS Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:21 pm, Post 0 Replies 752 Views Last post by ADMIN Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:27 pm; Recover/ Merge Account. Schultzzie asks. Sierra Schultzzie, a fashion YouTuber with more than 874,000 subscribers, attended the world-famous BeautyCon convention in Los Angeles, California, with her friend Skylar Pollitt over the weekend. This thread is archived New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast 503 161 comments Best eviltwin276 2 yr. ago According to BuzzFeed, she focuses on mid-size bodies, which she defines as being in-between straight and plus-size clothing, often fitting both.. Instagram vs video. All About Enneagram (discovering our personality types! by theysayimnotoveru Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:00 pm, Post If working out was important to her she could have done it. However with the support of the team on set, Sierra triumphantly said, 'The reason I feel like this is the reason I have to do this'. However, while waiting for her response, I began to wonder what Sierra's own church life looked at in terms of her "allyship" with the LGBTQ+ community. Sierra Schultzzie, Riayn Christina, & Paloma Malfavon discuss the infamous "ick" and reveal viewer-submitted & their icks and vibe killers! by apeachymess Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:43 pm, Post Sierra Schultzzie, Riayn Christina, & Paloma Malfavon discuss the infamous ick and reveal viewer-submitted & their icks and vibe killers! Sierra reserves the right to withdraw or modify this offer at any time. by fizzwizz12 Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:08 pm, Post "But at the end of the day, if you, BeautyCon employees said they 'disagree' with claims that the convention is not inclusive, On Monday, 10 BeautyCon employees, including CEO. Talking about Sierra Schultz's professional life, she started posting videos on her YouTube channel 'Sierra Schultzzie' in April 2015. I do agree! 6376 Promenade Parkway Castle Rock, CO 80108 . I have texted this person. core sleepover memories! Colorado. Sierra Schultzzie has an estimated net worth of about $100 thousand. 6. "It's a safety thing, like 'We'll provide food so that you can stay in the talent area. Self-proclaimed curvy guru known for her Sierra Schultzzie blog and accompanying YouTube channel. Sierra Schultzzie, Riayn Christina, & Paloma Malfavon heatedly debate which iconic Disney Channel Original Movie deserves to win Twenty Whatevers nostalgia-packed March Madness bracket! Sierra Schultz [born on January 24, 1996] is an American self-professed guru. 'The pose and facial expression are outside my comfort zone.'. With over 600 thousand subscribers and over 43 million views on her YouTube channel, Sierra is best known for her experimental fashion videos where she tests new trends, popular clothing lines, and internet fads. A representative for Schultzzie declined to comment on which beauty-brand executives reached out to the YouTuber. by Lmarie93 Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:57 pm, Post "I'm happy to even show you. He keeps bitching about tying her shoelaces and wouldn't put on the hot tub for her birthday, but did for his, won't 'allow' her to buy random inexpensive stuff with her money but he gets a Tesla. I am a supposed "perfect" size at a size 2/4 and I still feel like I look nothing like these girls in these ads and it's frustrating to think that even as a small girl, I can't live up to these standards. Stephen Gilardi is an American YouTuber who is best known for being married to a social media star and YouTuber Sierra Schultzzie. Speaking to INSIDER, Schultzzie said her and Pollitt initially felt "defeated, humiliated, and ostracized" from the beauty community following their experience at BeautyCon. 15405 E. Briarwood Circle Aurora, CO 80016 720-870-1079. What I fit into can change from week to week, and different clothing lines work to be more or less inclusive before pushing you towards their plus size lineif they even have one. Then She goes on a five-minute pity party rant about how her miscarriage (yet again bringing it up in a video that's not needed) made her hate her body. Mon-Sat: 9:30AM-9:30PM Sun: 10AM-8PM Store Info and Directions. In honor of Mother's Day 2016, she performed a cover of Taylor Swift's "Never Grow Up" on her YouTube channel. "We disagree with the story that's being told. ChaoticMommyThings Discussions on YouTube Beauty Gurus, Influencers, Vloggers and Personalities, Post Yesterday, Sierra Schultzzie issued an apology 3 days after posting a video promoting Krave beauty. with Colleen Ballinger & Erik Stocklin. In a new YouTube video, the two women said they were "treated like absolute garbage" at the convention, to which Schultzzie said she had been invited. Sierra Schultz has earned a significant fan following through. As a queer person I wholly believe her in her response to this and to the Krave Beauty ordeal. Sending absolutely all my love to you, Stephen, and brand new Grace! (TP-ing, frozen bras, & sneaking out?). On Sunday, Sierra Schultzzie, a fashion YouTuber with more than 874,000 subscribers at the time of writing, uploaded a 31-minute-long video titled "We Were Treated Like Absolute Garbage at Beautycon (with live footage)" to YouTube. by lamesauce Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:01 pm, Post We disagree with the way that incident is being recounted. Sierra Schultzzie, Riayn Christina, & Paloma Malfavon share their sleepover firsts, mischievous sleepover stories & reveal who's mom had to pick up them up from the sleepover! P.S. The blond vlogger assured fans she was not going to do any of that. And how many curly hair videos are we gonna have to suffer through? 15 topics Page 1 of 1. She looks awful. Watched the recent vlog and wow she aged terribly she's what 25 but she looks 35. i don't get why this girl doesn't just get off of social media and enjoy the rest of her pregnancy.. her need to constantly broadcast every little thing is just too much. Happy Birthday to our dearest Paloma . And one of her recent projects perfectly proves it. I almost feel bad for her because it really seems like she doesnt understand why this is happening to her like she is so in denial. So, sounds like shes speaking to the average woman! Sierra Schultzzie is all about inspiring women of all sizes to be confident and love their curves! These small business clothes and products are seriously amazing. A representative for. "If there truly are opportunities only for 'select' talent like we were told, don't give us all the same wristband and put as all in the same room, only to be turned away and humiliated," Schultzzie said. Sierra is on a "no shave" kick now. Text the Group Chat @ (917) 810-3045! March Madness but for Disney Channel Original Movies! Freya Drohan For Dailymail.com ", Schultzzie also told INSIDER that her experience at BeautyCon has made her realize "how much work still needs to be done. Speaking to INSIDER, Schultzzie said she hopes that talking about her experience will "bring about some real change" to the beauty industry. The CEO also said BeautyCon staff members were sorry to hear that someone had a "not-great experience," but acknowledged that employees do their best to accommodate more than 30,000 attendees. CW // hospitalization, miscarriage, depression, anxiety, suicide, self harm. The girls share their own friend struggles, what they look for in healthy friendships, and reveal viewer-submitted red and green flags. (resources and donation outlets below)WAYS TO HELP BLM: https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/Register to Vote!! She also said they weren't the only attendees to feel that way. Breaking down green & red flags in friendships! Her brother, who has been on her channel, also follows them, as well as adjacent accounts related to the church. They welcomed their first child together in June 2021. Re: Sierra Schultzzie: If it Zips, it Fits - Part 14. by Lmarie93 Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:57 pm. "The BeautyCon employees were so understaffed, it's no surprise the ones we did encounter were rude, as they were exhausted and overworked," she said. "Are those people laughing at us?" Free shipping within the US! held a livestream on the convention's Instagram page. Sierra Schultzzie, Riayn Christina, & Paloma Malfavon discuss the nitty gritty of what makes or breaks friendships in your twenties. "I just hope this situation can bring about some real change in this industry because it's desperately needed. http://www.confidentandkind.comCheck out these important resources and donation outlets for racial justice:Register to Vote!! 43 min; DEC 21, 2022; The Twenty Whatever Christmas Special! The video has been praised widely online. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Though things have been changing in recent years because of the body positivity movement, much of the images adult women have grown up with as examples of beauty are still pretty narrow. If you wanted to do that then just get an onlyfans. Eventually, Schultzzie and Pollitt said they headed back to the line, where theyplanned to see how employees and press would treat them on the red carpet. Even if you leave aside digital manipulation, a lot of the women considered extremely beautiful are lit and photographed by professionals and have an army of makeup artists and costume designers standing by: Watch for a little inspiration and a reminder that beauty cant be confined to one dress size, just like your body. No wonder we can't live up to it!'. Schultzzies newest project is trying to get people to think differently about their old ideas of beauty, ideas they may not even realize theyre holding onto. (TP-ing, frozen bras, & sneaking out?). "So we've been at the BeautyCon VIP area for a little while we're like full glam, we did the outfits and we're still kinda being treated like s---," Schultzzie said in her video. A body positive YouTuber has been applauded for recreating Victoria's Secret campaign images and showing that there's more to beauty that the size label on your clothing. ", "Last year, I had a bad experience at BeautyCon and I chalked it up to maybe a few bad people like I had some good conversations, the event as a whole was fine last year," Schultzzie said. Sierra Schultzzie, Riayn Christina, and Paloma Malfavon reflected on lessons theyve learned so far navigating their twenties. "That was the biggest waste of my time ever," Schultzzie said after walking the red carpet. Scan this QR code to download the app now, Their full stance on various issues, including the LGBTQ+ community, their pastor preached on the subject in 2018, she said she attends a non-denominational church. "It's not about your credentials. "I'm not trying to look like these celebrities," she said in her YouTube video. Replies Views Last post; Chat Removed due to Abuse. our first jobs & your work horror stories! In a controversial interview with Vogue.com, Razek, 71, said that he did not think the brand should include transsexuals in their annual fashion show because the show is 'a fantasy'. sharing candidly about mental health like we never have before, Sierra Schultzzie, Riayn Christina, & Paloma Malfavon share their mental health journey's, coping skills, and struggles with anxiety, depression, and bi polar disorder. Access your favorite topics in a personalized feed while you're on the go. She has amassed a sizable fan base through her YouTube channels, where she posts about beauty, fashion, makeup, travel, and music. Anniversary; Birthday; . View this photo on Instagram instagram.com She's a YouTuber who creates fun videos focusing on fashion, body positivity, and midsize bodies. 'Today I want to show that a plus-size or mid-size girl, who is typically not the Victoria's Secret look can still rock those photos,' Sierra said to introduce the video, which has been viewed over 250,000 times so far. I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.-vincent valentine, Stephanie Buttermore - Archived Threads, Phil DeFranco / SourceFed / TheDeFrancoFam, TheGingerMommyDiaries/ChayJoshLivyEli, BS & HER MAGIC MIKE OF THE MONTH - PART 1, Sierra Schultzzie: If it Zips, it Fits - Part 14, Re: Sierra Schultzzie: If it Zips, it Fits - Part 14. by One Sardine Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:58 pm, Post Sierra Schultzzie's daughter Idk if any of you follow or watch Sierra Schultzzie on YouTube or instagram. Discussions on YouTube Beauty Gurus, Influencers, Vloggers and Personalities, Post She continued to explain that there would be no Photoshopping, no airbrushing or no altering of the final photos. by je0509 Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:18 pm, Post Freya Drohan For Dailymail.com, Izabel Goulart turns up the heat in a red bikini with vibrant cover-ups as she and shirtless fianc Kevin Trapp enjoy a day at the beach in Mykonos, Bridesmaid reveals her childhood best friend threw her out of her wedding with just ONE DAY'S notice because the groom said she was 'abusive' and a 'bad influence' after he saw a Victoria's Secret lingerie ad on her phone, T.I. the girls play "Stir the Pot" & ROAST each other! This latest video is incredibly stupid. Thank you so much to our lovely sponsor of this episode, Harper Wilde!If youre looking high-quality, affordable, & comfortable bras & underwear use our code TWENTYWHATEVER for 15% off at www.harperwilde.com/twenty Sierra Schultzzie, Riayn Christina, & Paloma Malfavon share their first jobs ever, spill unhinged career tea, & react to viewer-submitted work horror stories! 'I'm everything that Victoria's Secret doesn't want, I have to push past it.'. Sierra talks so much about COVID-19, homegirl should try flatten the curve of her tummy while shes at it. "Make it clear where I am wanted, and where I am allowed, instead of making those split-second judgments on who 'looks' worthy of certain opportunities, despite us all having the same credentials. The screen for King Charles' coronation anointing is revealed, Devastating tornado picks up car and hurls it through air in Florida, Ukraine drone strike hits major fuel depot in port Sevastopol, Women's rights activists and pro-trans campaigners separated, Historic chairs to be reused by the King for the coronation service, Hundreds of Household Division members rehearse for coronation, Russian freight train derails and bursts into flames after explosion, Cambridge students party in the park during annual celebrations, 'You motherf***ers don't understand': Bam Margera details 'turmoil', Moment large saltwater crocodile snatches pet dog off beach in QLD, Monstrous tornado seen bearing down on Palm Beach, Braverman: People crossing Channel are 'at odds with British values'. Sierra Schultzzie has proclaimed to be an LGBTQ+ ally, but attends/recently attended an evangelical church with a clear anti-LGBTQ+ stance and a history of homophobia Yesterday, Sierra Schultzzie issued an apology 3 days after posting a video promoting Krave beauty. Sierra creates content on Youtube and Instagram, focusing on fashion, body positivity, and experimenting with different styles to find confidence in yourself. "I'm literally pregnant and I feel like I'm gonna pass out," Pollitt said after the golf cart left. They have never responded back to me to have a discussion about it. In 2018, she said she attends a non-denominational church, which is what North Coast Church presents as (as far as I can tell, they do not publicly advertise that they are part of EFCA). (a ranking). Two social-media stars have taken to YouTube to express their frustration with BeautyCon, a world-famous cosmetics convention. Possibly coincidentally, or possibly in an effort to cover her tracks, she very recently (between yesterday afternoon and today) started following a very progressive Episcopalian church on IG. ", "They'd rather go into the internet to basically talk about us,", Schultzzie told INSIDER that she and Pollitt weren't the only people to feel excluded at BeautyCon, "So many other creators, fans, ex-employees of BeautyCon, and even executives at big makeup brands reached out to us and expressed that they had felt that same exclusion and judgment at the hands of BeautyCon, and the wider beauty industry as a whole," she said. I'm tired of that man child, parenting is going to be a rude awakening. February 12, 1993. Sierra Schultzzie, Riayn Christina, & Paloma Malfavon catch up about Taylor Swift, concerts, boyfriend tea, & moving away! Stay up to date with what you want to know. . 'Weare all different and unique, and learning to come to terms is a big turning point,' she concluded. whether baby girl comes today, tomorrow or next week you guys are gonna be wonderful parents 0 replies 0 retweets 5 likes And to have photo shoots on sidewalks. "There's obviously areas where we can always do better, but the way in which this incident is being portrayed is just inaccurate," Mahdara said. Original post here . http://bit.ly/SierraSubscribeCheck out my Top Videos! ", "In 2019, it's shocking that this is still happening, especially in a community that prides itself on being diverse and inclusive," Schultzzie said. My name is Sierra Schultzzie and I make weekly videos about midsize and plus size fashion, try on hauls, brutally honest reviews, recreating celebrity photos, style swaps, body positivity and. by apeachymess Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:26 pm, Post On December 4, 2014, Sierra created her YouTube channel, where she uploads videos focusing on body positivity, fashion, and popular clothing lines. They have never responded back to me to have a discussion about it. Spouse. "We disagree with the story that's being told. On Monday, 10 BeautyCon employees, including CEO Moj Mahdara, held a livestream on the convention's Instagram page. I bought products from my followers small business and handmade etsy shop products. They find out which of the 9 types they are and WHY! Sierra Schultzzie, Riayn Christina, and Paloma Malfavon dish their favorite family recipes, their friendsgivings hosted by a dog, and how they navigate family & diet culture during the holiday season! She followed them on Instagram as recently as yesterday afternoon. 's daughter LIKES tweets calling her dad 'disgusting' and 'controlling' after the rapper admitted to taking her for annual 'virginity tests' - as stars like Iggy Azaela and Wendy Williams SLAM his 'sexist', 'controlling' behavior. Is this angles or photoshopped? According to BuzzFeed, she focuses on "mid-size" bodies, which she defines as "being in-between straight and plus-size clothing, often fitting both.". Lol so during her 24 hour bathroom lockdown, she could have Stephen come in to take pictures of her in her underwear, but couldn't have him bring her a fork? Though Sierra broke down in tears during the photo shoot, the social media star said the fact that she was feeling bad when comparing her own body to a Victoria's Secret-approved supermodel's was the 'reason she had to do this'. by rosiepink Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:52 pm, Post By clicking Sign up, you agree to receive marketing emails from Insider Breaking down green & red flags in friendships! i get that's what these youtubers/media starlets do now. but at some point, she may look back and realize how dumb she's been acting. Timestamps of CW:10:10-10:15 mentions hospitalization & suicide31:28 brief mention of psychiatric stay32:06-32:27 mentions self harm33:10-36:50 mentions self harm & suicide42:35 brief mention of suicide44:43 brief mention of hospitalization53:43-55:13 mentions miscarriage & depression57:54- 58:14 mentions suicide & miscarriage58:50-58:57 mentions suicide & depression, catching up & telling all (Taylor Swift, relationship milestones, & moving!!). Her main channel videos are so cringy wow is that why her views seem to be down? Do Not Sell. 'I'm nervous about being that stripped down,' she shared. Her body was able to get pregnant 3 times in what a year? About Sierra Schultzzie Hey! To conclude the shoot, Sierra's producerSkylar Pollitt had hand-crafted a pair of colossal angel wings using ribbons.