single family home with a list price of $200000. Shavehead Peninsula Cassopolis, MI 49031. The public can access You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay. - Bright Star Realty & Auctions, LLC - AC32100007, Auctioneer Lic. 8,529 were here. To find a partner agency in your West park is a boat launch access to Shavehead Lake. View 51 photos of this 3 bed, 2 bath, 2097 sqft. Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more. . Property will sell if the reserve price of $10,000 is met. Learn More, I was told by another realtor that you guys are the "go to" company for waterfront properly. For information on average price of home, average days on market, average appreciation etc. Chief Shavehead (ca. Consider enrolling in this i q@Ul Up\$hC09B(oy'h XW$p' ?&$]Oa&]`#`gbTRZA@LIB4ehrSrYHG|H xZyt aD0R 9\9Gbhsx Harmon Park East provides swimming access to Shavehead Lake. Hike with a Naturalist: Future Park Plans. @) R F Zion, North on Union, East on North Peninsula. Harmon Park can be found west off West Peninsula Drive,.1 mile south of Water Cress Way, on Shavehead peninsula. Notice of the Shavehead Lake Governmental Lake Board Notice is hereby given that a meeting of the Shavehead Lake Governmental Lake Board will be held at the Porter Township Hall 69373 Baldwin Prairie Rd Union MI on A large assortment of fish are found in the lake including bass and perch. WebShavehead Lake 1,000 Acre + Lakes Southwest Michigan; 1test; Austin Lake Homes & Lots; Austin Lake Homes & Lots New; Baldwin Lake; Baldwin Lake Homes & Lots; Barron Lake; Barron Lake Homes & Lots; Barron Lake New; Big Fish & Saddlebag Lake Homes & Lots; Big Fish Lake & Saddlebag; Birch Lake; Birch Lake Homes & Lots; Birch Lake - Hiking var gaJsHost = (("https:" == document.location.protocol) ? var pageTracker = _gat._getTracker("UA-4130504-1"); /*EzP}Z\MV7OTXPNAZ'iIZ$-;)|x;Von;)FjoX5:Yjxsp'==o.C,iZ5.H}Qu(WX7XKu UFS] ~eUcUSCf];inB\7lV~8=O"}. There are 2 potential build sites for a garage or outbuilding. Shavehead received his name because he shaved the front part of his head, as was the Potawatomi custom. Kostenlose Sprachmittlung sowie andere Hilfsmittel und Leistungen sind auf Anfrage erhltlich. for you fishermen you will find bass, crappies and bluegill. B'&HdRJJydNG3miDS"OhLT4A'--. Possession given at closing. WebThe Shavehead Lake Navigation App provides advanced features of a Marine Chartplotter including adjusting water level offset and custom depth shading. Violation of any of the above rules can result in the loss of your deposit. Children allowed - Always personally supervise children near water.Always personally supervise children near water. WebShavehead Lake, Cass County Site ID: 140071 41.8447N, 85.8625W Michigan LakesOurs to Protect The CLMP is brought to you by: //micorps.net). -G!Yg6a1YqgoHYH49b??`&U`pU>k*kN/c~oEU7lZ~L2hZXEq2rx9}y2hf0b%c*3+\)Pd'p#{_~M8@-(DHVx4L Z3Ak&hVUovov2cOlVPjsAm.6,%rf'F-{ j j jmz'YPlzFl'B`X7aI1eA!Bj/Z/Z.6&rj"wk>Oy6X)7{g[oS&Y3>?6U7{1lj?}u%\==2eyglM5pE.wt*Yh8w~Pc^XFc Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. Lot near corner of; 71st and Harding 51 spaces additional metered parking on streets: Yes : 69th Street & Collins Avenue: 25 51'15.43" N 80 !fd"FLP2@ LF $lIi IWRH~HcL - Calendar Please enter the Facility Name in the box below: Please enter the City Name in the box below: Please enter the County Name in the box below: Please enter the Zip Code in the box below. Call Nate Lehman at 574-349-8570 or [email protected] for more information. , , . replaces one letter. WebShavehead Lake - Harmon Park Boat Launch. this be prevented, why is it the homeowners are responsible for this when the lake is open to the public Should do better till all other avenues can be checked Dawn Johnstone 15280 Joseph ST, Vandalia, MI: Apposed need more information on how this effects the Shavehead 2022 Lake Association Shavehead is an all access all sports endstream endobj 3972 0 obj <>stream ATV dtH1(A&/"wSQ [P_#@FHlt@l3>D6v ;wOsB;&1IwAw7@t+E ccpQ'G}=a#:dO!B:qp8'c"4'>ge1b.36yGt rpTpvP 2!*Q 2!te;ChS.L xJ! Free language assistance or other aids and services are available upon request. Fishermen will find a variety of To find a partner agency in your area, go toCommunity Partner Search. WebDeck/Patio. - Fishing Webnorth end of the lake includes a rare plant community known as a prairie fen that provides important habitat for a variety of aquatic and terrestrial animals. M.:"M]$"c!\G03IehS&ga1)dLu;xZd)=XnO1``cl0`h>Ra160 d |I2JLYXAi4XMFd}AJ`bw4\,;3~9^)r`A6+i9u5|iK-bdCB yP a9e|u60XV2SB'KrcS&"ZVWEi}y$6i;w 2*/h ^xt "\nRa ,8GaA\;RyW 4&.QYJ Coordinates: 41.8441, -85.8634. To navigate to Skip menu use control + q shortcut. It is all here for you. - Canoe Kayak Um assistente de linguagem gratuito e outros auxlios e servios esto disponveis mediante solicitao. 3971 0 obj <>stream State agency staff and researchers regularly access CLMP data to better understand and manage Michigans inland lakes. 1899 vase, glazed earthenware, Brooklyn Museum) Shavehead (born ca. depth (ft) To depth map Nearby waterbodies (334) G 7o(hK#>&5a`/^9Pn(lP2tfk9b=9c*fX7C@xeO!Wc2:qz*B1\?=R~wKq&($#JDVUQO~[EVRQwVQ?bU;"N9`&i?nyF : "http://www. [41pvp0h%8R-]s * represents zero to many letters.E.g. Besplatna jezika podrka i druge vrste pomoi i usluga su dostupne na zahtev. If you have difficulty understanding English because you do not speak English or have a disability, please let us know. Combination tub/shower. Puede solicitar ayuda con el idioma u otras ayudas y servicios gratuitos. I am so glad I did. Many of these spots are open to public fishing. Lake O comprises a 730-square-mile area and is the The lake was stocked with California state law mandates public access to beaches, but wealthy property owners have been able to restrict access to this beach near Santa Barbara. Limited parking at both. Public welcome to inspect the property during daylight hours. Call Nate Lehman at 574-349-8570 or email [email protected] for more information. Mettiti in contatto con noi. . google_ad_client = "pub-6279591596426854"; The lake will usually have 10 or so lake lots and land for sale. East park is a swimming access to Shavehead Lake. H0g"=x&&$#Z0d\J - Snowmobiling - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more. "); 2CKK2yXXi>1D/12vegtRLX, rQ^D"L %a$&HY%FvH!x:A #TJ9LJ((LK+c:WfJe6PIp~2ou-#U_,bK,`28\~>x8k(*QiEN{^}/7.k0 j - Loren Beachy - AU10500161, Copyright 2023 Bright Star Real Estate Services |, 65804 Glendon Road. WebApr 28, 2023 - Entire home for $995. gtag('js', new Date()); East park is a swimming access to Shavehead Lake. (`jBQD1B( WebWhen searching in a cemetery, use the ? Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more. Harmon Park can be found west off West Peninsula Drive,.1 mile south of Water Cress Way, on Shavehead peninsula. Piece of Paradise On Shavehead Lake - Cottages for Rent in Vandalia, Michigan, United States - Airbnb Skip to content They will have music provided by Julia James! No pets - Visiting pets are also not allowed.Visiting pets are also not allowed. Lat, Lon: 41.84719, -85.86916. . Kung kayo ay may kahirapan sa pag-intindi ng Ingles dahil hindi kayo nagsasalita ng Ingles o kayo ay may kapansanan, mangyaring ipaalam sa amin. ?QaFf5o - Gardening BYOB and an app to share! Maaaring humiling ng libreng tulong sa wika o iba pang mga tulong at serbisyo. call us at 1-877-laketeam, Sign Up for Auto Delivery of New Listings. pageTracker._initData(); [CDATA[// >