YOUR TRAVELING!!! Our puppies will leave us after a full health check by our vet, they will be up to date on worming and flea treatment. ADN-588142. Dad is 5th gen pedigree Belgium Malinois, trained in agility. Our dogs are very successful on shows in many countries of Europe.All our dogs are pets at first and show dogs second. Kennel "ANY LAND" S" had bought its first pug dog in the distant year of 1994. In honor of the fallen soldiers, a monument was built under the St. Dimitrije temple, where, side by side, austro-hungarian and serbian soldiers are laid to rest.ExperienceKennel itself is owned and ran by Milinkovi family, which has groomed this particular breed since 2011. Mum is German Shepherd. ADN-590363. Sada redovno poseujemo izlobe a imamo i tence koji e i Va dom uiniti srenim i veselim kao to su i nama nai mopsii.. BESTANERA Doberman kennel engaged with in enthusiasm and quality breeding and selection for progress of this wonderful breed. All our dogs are loving part of our family. Ive heard of a lot of people being ripped off buying dogs from there, both internet and real life. I have dealt with Boghaus Kennels and have purchased beautiful German Shepherd's from Zoran and have been very pleased. . Please feel free to leave your comment or message in the guest book or contact us via e-mail, we will respond to all of them. We bought the first West Highland White Terrier in the same year and the first litter was born in 1993. This member has successfully passedidentity verification by a third party provider, This member has successfully passedphone verification by a third party provider, This member is an owner of a verified PayPal account. Yes there might be some that are, but there are some here , and I ve seen the worst come from Germany. Goran Bojii ,Goran Miljkovi and myself are united in one kennel, with one goal to produce 100% pure Mr. Nenad Gavrilovis blood lines. About dad, he is a grey and white lion hair Siberian husky, he is a lovely friendly dog, he has been around my children and has a great temperament with kids and other pets . Too often, unsuspecting people buy puppies from puppy mills, or sometimes neighbors who breed their dog to make a little money or simply because they have a dog "with papers." ADN-573050. ADN-568255. Build your website in minutes. Kennel breeds German Shepherd dogs, with great care and with a love. I try to make each litter better than the last. German Shepherd Club in Kennel societywas established in Kragujevac in 2001 at the initiative of breeders, owners and race fans of German shepherd, and was elected President Slobodan Vucelic, a longtime breeder, a very successful Cynology Exhibitor and judge for this race and I . This Premium Listing has a high priority placement,appearing above all basic verified and non-verified ads. Selling puppies mix with husky and hound dog born April 18 3 girls 3 boys if interested p.. Visit us. , ( ). Home of top quality show beagles and FCI registered kennel. We are the only kennel in the World that own the best lines of SDD and do planned mating with best lines of SDD according to mr.Nenads advices . German Shepherd kennel from Serbia with over 35 years of experience and tradition. This dog breeder is a subscriber to the Gold Plan, This dog breeder is a subscriber to the Silver Plan, gsdforever gsdforsale radohof gsd gsdbreeders gsdlover gsdphotos gsdcute dogs, German Shepherd Dog Puppy for sale in Lesnica, Central Serbia, Serbia, German Shepherd Dog Puppy for sale in Ruma, Vojvodina, Serbia, Puppies For Sale and Dogs For Adoption - Our bloodline lives longer and has less genetic defects. Kada je stigla prva enka u na dom osvojila nas je svojom vedrinom i razigranou. Mi smo tim entuzijasta okupljeni oko ideje Gospodina Nenada Gavrilovia tvorca Sopa i verujemo da je on jedini kompetentan ovek koji zna koja planska parenja treba raditi. Even thou they are small one must not underestimate them. Eyes :1 hazel 1 Blue.. We are breeding Rottweilers since 1994. After much consideration, we chose this breed for it's fantastic characteristics. This dog breeder is a subscriber to the Gold Plan, This dog breeder is a subscriber to the Silver Plan, German Shepherd Dog Puppy for sale in LIBERTY, KY, USA, German Shepherd puppies Colorado Colorado puppies German shepherd puppy near denver adoption puppies German shepherds, German Shepherd Dog Puppy for sale in NICHOLASVILLE, KY, USA, German Shepherd Dog Puppy for sale in MILFORD, IN, USA, German Shepherd Dog Puppy for sale in TALBOTT, TN, USA, German Shepherd Dog Puppy for sale in BLUFFTON, IN, USA, German Shepherd Dog Puppy for sale in CROSSVILLE, TN, USA, German Shepherd Dog Puppy for sale in FINCHVILLE, KY, USA, German Shepherd Dog Litter for sale in CORINTH, KY, USA, GSD Liver and tan boy health tested sheperd shepard family dog, German Shepherd Dog Puppy for Sale near Kentucky, LIBERTY, USA. Kennel Bogarhazi was founded in 1989. Very Playful and friendly. shes very friendly and loves attention. Tireless in the game, full of joy which shows at any time. He knows basic commands. Will be 8 weeks on June 2nd and ready for forever homes. Through all my life I am dedicated to breeding dogs, as You can see attara-husky. 100% . a puppy or addopt dogs via internet. About Us. Shelby// Female German Shepherd 4 Months Old. Shall be a great addition to your family.Call or text me at (xxx) xxx-xxx6View Detail, good looking husky puppies for you the are playfull loving an passionate my number is xxxxxxxxxxView Detail, Puppies are cute. Cropped and docked adults and puppies available. 3 male and 5 female puppies,father: CH. Tags: German Shepherd Dog Puppy for sale in Lesnica, Central Serbia, Serbia, Serbia We breed Rottweilers from top German and old Serbian bloodlines, focusing on health (HD-ED, JLPP, Heart), genetic diversity, correct conformation as well as temperament and work ability. FEATURED DOG FOR SALE: STALLONE Handsome, Loyal, Good Natured Family Protector! 5 girls, 2 boys available. A forum community dedicated to all German Shepherd owners and enthusiasts. Only the very best bloodlines have gone into this breeding to produce the very best quality. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Please upgrade your browser. by Laker on 31 May 2020 - 21:05. around children, must go to family home only, first inoculation given, second PLEASE CALL OR TEXT Stunning Shar Pei Male Showing is a hobby and passion. Simply contact us for our future breeding plans and we'll match you up with your new addition from the next season of purebred German Shepherd puppies. Looking for a German Shepherd Dog puppies for sale in Serbia? In February 2014, we have imported the firs female. Our dogs are leading the way with excell. German Shepherd, German Shepherd Dog Puppy for Sale near Colorado, BRIGHTON, USA. LIBERTY, KY, USA, 7 week old AKC German Shepherd puppy. I see some Serbian people take great pride in their dogs, and train just as hard as people in US do. Come join the discussion about bloodlines, training, breeding, service dogs, and more! 345 7692 64. German Shepherd Dogs & Puppies near London . We have mum and dad (can be seen in pics) KC registered and are ready to go beginning of may. Privacy Notice, Our imported GSD are meant to be the best of the best when it comes to canines. USA Gumtree.com Limited, registered in England and Wales with number 03934849, 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX, United Kingdom. interest in the monkeys. German Shepherd Puppies, German Shepherd Dog Litter of Puppies for Sale near Kentucky, CORINTH, USA. All 26 / Belgian Malinois 3 / Boxer 1 / Cane Corso 8 / Doberman 3 / German Shepherd 9 / Great Dane 1 / Rottweiler 1 . 4231 We are kennel based in Panevo, Serbia. Our puppies will leave us after a full health check by our vet, they will be up to date on worming and flea treatment. It's really not fair to say to avoid Serbian dogs when there are good breeders there also. Strong bloodlines. We are one of rare kennel with white and brindle variety of Akita Inu dogs. Gumtree.com Limited is an Introducer Appointed Representative of CarMoney Limited who FINCHVILLE, KY, USA, Tags: German Shepherd Dog Puppy for sale in FINCHVILLE, KY, USA, USA 6 boys and 3 girls. If you think you can become a part of our Alcheringa family, you are very welcome to contact us. ADN-595055. We are one of the most trusted sources of high-quality adult German Shepherds for sale and we provide reputably bred dogs to people around the USA. These pups are sweet and playful. serbian german shepherd for sale near london new harrisonburg high school good friday agreement, brexit June 29, 2022 fabletics madelaine petsch 2021 0 when is property considered abandoned after a divorce Very playful , full of energy , needs a new homeView Detail, Selling puppies mix with husky and hound dog born April 18 3 girls 3 boys if interested please contact me at (xxx) xxx-xxx4View Detail, This is a very beautiful puppy looking for an happy homeView Detail, Registered Yorkshire Puppies For Re-Homing At December, 2009. He loves going out and playing with other dogs,a perfect companion, Here I have my beautiful k9 German shepherd/American mastiff mix Very very well trained and loves to learn new skills. Lesnica, Central Serbia, Serbia. We have dogs from Champion and Interchampion bloodlines. German shepherd puppys ready to go 23 April from very much loved family pet,first and last litter have been vet checked and are very healthy from a family home so are ok around children, looking forever homes who ever gets one of stars puppys will ha. Zadovoljstvo nam je predstaviti Vam nau odgajivanicu mopsa "BABY MOPS LAND" Veliki smo ljubitelji pasa i svi smo se sloili da to bude Mops. Our family in I have 4 dogs from Serbia, none of which have roach backs, and all very nice dogs. They will go to their new homes with a luxury puppy pack a5 generation pedigree and their health / vaccination record from our vet. LOUISVILLE, KY, USA. This page displays 10 German Shepherd Dog dog classified listings in Serbia.You can refine this list by using our puppies for sale free search tool above. Since 2009, we have been working to improve our dogs as well as our breed in general.Providing all our puppies with a high quality of life by finding the ideal owners who will continue the journey we have began. We are taking deposits now to secure the puppy of your choice. AKC German Shepherd puppy, German Shepherd Dog Puppy for Sale near Kentucky, NICHOLASVILLE, USA. Both Parents are ACA registered and are visible. Our breeding parents are all health certified. We are young kennel which aims is to breed healthy and typical labradors with excellent temperament. Having to re-home my German shepherd x Akita. Fraserglen Kennels details Location: 528089 5 Sideroad Mulmur, ON L9V 0R4 Website: Fraserglen Kennels Contact: 647-297-5569 Email: [email protected] 9. Our dogs are family dogs first and foremost, and we only have 2-3 litters a year to ensure our puppies are getting all the love, attention and care that they need. We sell top quality German Shepherd puppies and adult dogs. paid for well socialized with kids and other pets. I am thinking backyard breeding as I type this. Very sweet boy. YOUR TRAVELING!!! Hey everyone! And believe in quality rather than quantity. ADN-589091. Puppyfinder.com is secure, simple and efficient way to find a puppy, sell a puppy or addopt dogs via Our exotics have unique appearance, exclusive bloodlines and they are functional and healthy. ADN-588504. - 2 girls & 3 boys left. Therefore, we have registered dog kennel "Utica" and dedicated to the cultivation of this race. We have a litter of beautiful, purebred German Shepherd puppies that are ready for their forever homes. Credits for our love for this breed goes to my first labrador TEA, who I got as a gift from my father, back in 2002. Chunky and very wrinkly Shar pei boy, black in Color mom can be seen, raised Fulham, London. Serbia other pets.