Can I still use my dishwasher without a hot water heater? I recently had a repair person come out from this store to repair our ice maker. We carry both gently used and scratch and dent refrigerators, stoves, washing machines, dryers, dishwashers, and freezers from most major brands. Sometimes they are floor models that have faded in color due to excessive use and exposed. Does The Home Depot have a Mother's Day sale? Sam Pak started in the appliance business at 17 years old delivering and installing appliances. Ft. Freestanding Gas Range with Edge to Edge Cooktop - Stainless steel, Samsung ***Damage Special Samsung RF27T5241SR 27-cu ft French Door Refrigerator with Dual Ice Maker (Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel) ENERGY STAR, GE ***Damage Special GE GSS25LSLCSS 25.3-cu ft Side-by-Side Refrigerator with Ice Maker (Stainless Steel), Whirlpool *** Damage Special Whirlpool WRT318FZDW 18.2 cu. Purchasing these appliances from our company provides an alternative to higher home improvement center prices. Due to the imperfection, however, they cannot be sold as brand new items. AMAG Team Appliance Repair serves Aiken, SC, United States area. 18 were here. All items will be priced from 25% to 70% off based on the condition and its time on the sales floor. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator in White, Midea ***Damage Special Midea MRS26D5AST 26.3-cu ft Side-by-Side Refrigerator with Ice Maker (Stainless Steel), Samsung *** Damage Special Samsung RT21M6213SR 21.1-cu ft Top-Freezer Refrigerator (Stainless Steel) ENERGY STAR, **Damage Special Whirlpool WRS315SDHZ 24.6-cu ft Side-by-Side Refrigerator with Ice Maker (Fingerprint-Resistant Stainless Steel), ZLINE *ZLine DWMT-24 Monument Top Control 24-in Built-In Dishwasher (Panel Ready with Stainless Steel Tub) ENERGY STAR, 45-dBA. Home Depot gift cards are a popular choice for any reason or during the holiday season. Isnt it time for you to start having your cake and eating it too? amzn_assoc_placement = "adunit0"; According to Bob Phibbs, CEO ofThe Retail Doctor, retail chain stores do this so they dont need to enlist the help of another company and retain any profit they can. Somewhere in transit it has been scratched or dented, maybe on its way to a customers house, and it made its way to the Outlet, Danya says. If a big retailer, such as Sears, is offering greatly discounted prices on appliances at one of their outlet stores, you have to make sure to read the fine print. Fortunately, as long as you know the pros and cons, and do your research, it could end up being a great decision. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Many online stores will even list the savings youll receive from them on your scratch and dent appliance. Greenville, SC 29607. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Many of the best bargain shoppers out there will tell you that scratch and dent shopping is the only way to go. Obviously, they dont really disappear but become blocked from view from the side or back of the appliance. Towel Bar in Chrome 5331, Shop Brushed Nickel Rectangular Shower Pans, Shop Adhesive 1/2 In. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Other than the gossip from Betty down the street about your new oven with the white mark in the corner, whats wrong with scratch and dent? Indeed, floor models offer some of the best opportunities for savings with little to no damage to the unit. 459 likes. Our big spring sale is back, so prepare to save money. LED lights in your local store helped save on energy consumption by 98 million kilowatt hours last year. Industry: Appliance Refinishing,Appliance Repair,Small Appliance Repair,Appliance Sales Registration: 1975 Site: scratchanddentonline.com Phone: (713) 812-9827 Description: Scratch dent appliances has two vary nice sales people to help you with service or sales .. we have a great tech team as well . Search forscratch and dentinstead? We repair all makes and models of refrigerators, freezers, stoves, ovens, washers, dryers, dishwashers, microwaves, ice makers and much more for residential and commercial customers. He. Another possible problem is buying a scratch and dent appliance that also has an operational malfunction. Sometimes the appliance doesnt have ascratch or a dent. But what are we talking about? Best Appliances & Repair in Aiken, SC - Mr. Appliance of Aiken, Appliance Repair by Davis, Aiken's Appliance Repair, Sears Appliance Repair, Beech Island Appliance Service, Sloan Appliance Service, Holley Tractor & Equipment Company, Caliber Appliance Repair, CSRA Appliance Repair, Mosley Mechanical AMAG Team repairs all major brand Appliances,no matter how old they are, where you bought them, or whether they are gas or electric. W x 27-7/8 in. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. We are fully certified, licensed, insured and factory trained. It is our commitment to provide you with the best service, at the best price. Used Appliances, Scratch And Dent Appliances, Warehouse Appliances, Appliance Repair. But, youd have to be okay with having a dented dishwasher. . Go to the outlets, browse through the lists of online resellers, and do your homework! 19. Appliance Brands We Service and Repair inAiken, SC. 258 people follow this. I bought a washer dryer set,stive ,fridge 5 years ago n never had a problem. Tackling an appliance repair by yourself can be an intimidating ordeal, Our expert service technicians are ready to help. Copyright 2019 Appliance Express Outlet. At 31,000 square feet, the store would hold a grand opening with a ribbon-cutting ceremony for its official opening on October 22nd. There is also a Sears Outlet in addition to Safer Wholesome, an online website that sells popular brands for a discounted price. I LOVE all three. At what price point would you be able to overlook a flaw in order to get an otherwise highly functional, sleek looking piece of the future? Lightspeed, WE SPECIALIZE IN OPEN BOX ITEMS!!! AM Appliance Group (AMAG) has been buying and selling used appliances in the area of Aiken, SC for many years. But If youre careful enough you can still get your appliance in all its dinged up glory, with a full or even extended warranty. You can depend on us for same day service with a smile. If you have a problem with your appliances, refrigerators, freezers, stoves, ovens, washers, dryers, dishwashers, microwaves, ice makers or heating system and need an immediate assistance, AMAG Repair is ready to serve your needs. Visit or Call today. Used Appliances, Scratch And Dent Appliances, Warehouse Appliances, Appliance Repair. For over years, we have been offering our mobile appliance repair services in all of Aiken, SC area. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Many companies buy scratch and dent appliances from major retailers for an even greater reduced wholesale price. I recently went in the furniture connection looking for a few unusual items. They were very pleasant in the store, the appliance looked and works like new and the price was good. Purchasing a used appliance from a reputable source provides you with worry-free usage. Most retailers are driven by the profits that are made when appliances are sold to the public. Aiken, SC 29803. Our dispatchers are available to receive your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at our AMAG Appliance repair toll-free number. This policy is valid only with itemized written estimates. 1/23/2016. Many warranties for appliance manufacturers do not extend past one year. We sell appliances, furniture including, From Business: An amazing collection of furniture, home dcor and unique. Discount Appliance of Augusta sells NEW scratch and dent appliances with factory warranties. Used Appliances, Scratch And Dent Appliances, Warehouse Appliances, Appliance Repair. AMAG Appliance Group (AMAG) offers customers alternatives to what is found in second hand stores or swap meets. See all. Scratch and dent appliances come with a manufacturer's warranty or an in-house warranty up to 1 year. Call or visit AMAG Used Appliance in Aiken, SC to have a new-to-you appliance in your home today. We accept all major payment types, such as cash, all major credit or debit cards, payments over the phone or personal cheques. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. AM Appliance Group (AMAG) has been selling Scratch and Dent Appliances in the area of Aiken, SC for many years. We are taking precautions and wont shake your hand, but we will supply you with excellent appliances! So speak up, ask, demand to know all of your options before throwing down your hard earned cash on that new microwave. Well maybe not, but bargain shopping, especially scratch and dent appliance shopping can be. AMAG Appliances, product & services include: Refrigerators, dishwashers, toasters, blenders, washing machines, dryers, microwaves, freezers and more, AM Appliance Group (AMAG) provides some of the top brands in Scratch and Dent Appliances, Maytag, Frigidaire, Kenmore, Sanyo, Samsung, LG, GE and more. View our list below of brands that we repair. Show Only Products available. Ask about same day/next day, Very, very frustrated with this company We got them out to come out and look at our washer because they are an LG washer repair company. Whether you're remodeling and adding new. Remember to bring your ID so we know it's you. We offer a broad range of Scratch and Dent Appliance services to the Aiken, SC area. With our fully stocked truck, our 95% first visit completion rate makes us your convenient and practical choice. This outlet is located in Monrovia and is a third of the size of a typical Lowes store. Appliance is under new ownership! I LOVE all three. Welcome to the Aiken Home Depot. We found, From Business: Mr. Appliance provides full-service appliance service for residential and commercial clients. Accessories arranged to todays current trends and styles at affordable prices. Find the right professional for your next project! We buy and sell all household appliances as well as offer repair services. We have proudly served the area for several decades offering superior customer service and repairs for your appliance needs., From Business: "Doing Quality Work At Affordable Prices For The Glory Of God". This is necessarily true when [], View AM-Appliance-Group-AMAG-674069456091703s profile on Facebook, View amappliancegroups profile on Instagram, View AMAGappliancess profile on Pinterest, View Amappliancegroups profile on YouTube, View +Amappliancegroups profile on Google+, Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Five Questions to Ask Before Shopping Used Dryer, Buy Used Refrigerators With Our Expert Guide, Scratch and Dent Appliances: Getting the Best on a Budget, Buy Best Used Appliances Near Me AM Appliance Group, Appliance Repair Services Near Me | Small and Large Appliances. A company that exemplifies reliability, AMAG inspects all products before they enter the sales floor. We have great weekly deals on various appliances such as refrigerators, dishwashers, toasters, blenders, washing machines, dryers, microwaves, freezers and more. Remember the third parties from before? Shop Best Buy Outlet for a great selection of appliances at discounted prices, including refrigerators, washers and dryers, blenders and more. About Robert Stevens Appliance Outlets Robert Stevens New & Scratch & Dent Appliance Outlets is where smart homeowners go to find name-brand appliances at steep discounts. Joel at Prestige specializes in the Miele line and is wonderful to work with. Go to the Curbside Pickup area at The Home Depot store you chose online. Scratch and dent appliances come with a manufacturer's warranty or an in-house warranty up to 1 year. The price was in line with other service repair people I have used. Every problem in the world could be solved by doing a little more homework, right? At 31,000 square feet, the store would hold a grand opening with a ribbon-cutting ceremony for its official opening on October 22nd. Lowes has online shopping. Many paint-based blemishes can be fixed by any old Joe or Jane with a rubbing compound. Stop by today or call us to hear about our deals of the week! We walked thru the store and no one ever asked to help us. Ac Repair Appliance Repair Carpet Cleaning Electricians Garage Door Repair Moving Companies Pest Control Services Plumbers Self Storage. Here's how: Very rude and did not give me a chance to review my purchases without calling me nasty and making me feel like I was going to steal something. Switch to List View. Stop by today or call us to hear about our deals of the week! I really like their selection and process as they make" more. Used Appliances Store Aiken, SC, United States. Well, all these stoves, microwaves, refrigerators, dishwashers and washers and dryers are actually new. We have best in class used appliances for sale in Aiken, SC, United States. Visit or Call today. The thing that makes this outlet stand out from the other stores? All you need to know how to do is compare prices. Additionally, these imperfect but still new items can be purchased with a three- or five-year warranty. Stop in today: We supply washers, dryers, refrigerators, microwaves, stoves, stove tops, ovens, and even some commercial kitchen equipment. Of course, its worth noting that some of the dents or scratches are obvious. amzn_assoc_default_category = "All"; Everyone wants the best; the brand new car, the latest video game, the newest iPhone. When manufacturer ships a new line of refrigerators lets, there is a certain amount of risk that goes along with it. Call or click to schedule your repair appointment. 253 people like this. Even after all your research if you cant decide on whether to buy used appliances or not then I would suggest checking scratch and dent appliances here which can be as cheap and almost in a new condition. We asked for lumber to be lowered from top shelp. It wont be so much the casual shopper, but more the shopper with an analytical personality, Phibbs says. 2575 Whiskey Rd. Tell us about your project and get help from sponsored businesses. All he did was comment about the way we were loading it and went on back in the store. Wehavebest in class scratch and dent appliances near you for sale. H Framed Surface-Mount Bathroom Medicine Cabinet in White 45396, Buy Gatco Form 18 in. So even if the retailer wont honor the warranty on the item, or youre worried the item wont work properly, the new company can offer warranties and run tests to ensure functionality on everything they sell. You always get an itemized written Appliance repair estimate, which must be approved by you before we perform any work. amzn_assoc_enable_interest_ads = "true"; Once your order is processed, you'll receive an email or text that lets you know that it's ready to pick up. For those looking to shop on a budget for their next appliance, you might want to take a look at Lowe's newest scratch-and-dent outlet. . Fortunately, as long as you know the pros and cons, and do your research, it could end up being a great decision. Scratch and Dent Appliances Store in Aiken, SC. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. It is the first of its kind and features new appliances that are slightly imperfect with dents and scratches. We removed the back cover plate, pulled the . We are forced to use this company due to the extended warranty we bought through Lowes with the, great service and friendly people they serviced my washer and dryer.They came out and found problem and fixed problem and the prices were fair, From Business: GE Appliance Repair in North Augusta offers premier appliance repair services at competitive rates. Used Appliances, Scratch And Dent Appliances, Warehouse Appliances, Appliance Repair. Retailers and especially showroom floor salespeople may not want to talk about their scratch and dent appliances as much as the new models, but theyre also relying on you keeping your mouth shut about it. - Powered by Davis Appliance Inc of Aiken S.C., Aiken, SC. I just left the store after purchasing a washer, dryer, refrigerator, freezer, double wall oven, dishwasher and microwave to go in my new house in Summerville! From Business: At Kimball's Plumbing, Heating-Electrical & A/C, we have been providing professional plumbing, heating, and electrical services in Aiken, S.C., for over 100, From Business: Welcome to Aiken Appliance Repair! Looking for Scratch And Dent Appliances? Kids Workshops are hosted in-store from 9amnoon every first Saturday of the month. 1-803-324-2883 We buy and sell all household appliances as well as offer repair services. amzn_assoc_emphasize_categories = "2619525011"; Can I still use my dishwasher without a hot water heater? Buying a tested appliance is a major advantage over buying an appliance that is untested by a retailer. Find 154 listings related to Scratch N Dent in Aiken on YP.com. From Business: At Kimball's Plumbing, Heating-Electrical & A/C, we have been providing professional plumbing, heating, and electrical services in Aiken, S.C., for over 100, From Business: Welcome to Aiken Appliance Repair! When are Kids Workshops available at my local Home Depot? This protects you from a possibly unfit machine while still saving tons from the original retail cost. Local Appliances Scratch And Dent in Aiken, SC. Many components used in modern appliances are produced in large quantities and are more susceptible to errors and failures. We deliver superior customer service backed by the Neighborly Done. I bought a washer dryer set,stive ,fridge 5 years ago n never had a problem. Need Whirlpool refrigerator door hinge parts, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Call or click to schedule your repair appointment. amzn_assoc_tracking_id = "amappliancegroup-20"; Thats the best part for me. From Business: Also visit our Showroom Mon - Sat 10am - 6pm located at 831 E. Pine Log Rd. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Scratch And Dent Appliances. This outlet is located in Monrovia and is a third of the size of a typical Lowe's store. AM Appliance Group (AMAG) has been selling Scratch and Dent Appliances in the area of Aiken, SC for many years. We buy and sell all household appliances as well as offer repair services. Schedule a repair online or Give us a Call today.