Santa Rosa Golf & Country Club in Santa Rosa, California, now part of the ClubCorp family, offers 18 championship holes of golf, tennis, swimming, dining and more. Effective May 1: No cart or club rentals after 5:30 PM. Numbers based on reviews tagged with attribute. The Valley of the Moon course is a Ted Robison designed, 6,300 yard layout that is both challenging and enjoyable for all. The par of Mountain Vista Golf Club - Santa Rosa Course is 72. We played late on a Sunday (3:30) with alate add single and played in 3:15. Both locals and visiting golfers cant help but fall in love with the beautiful scenery and mountain backdrops. Tee Times Inquire about our rates and membership options. A True Northern California Golf Experience "Classic" golf can be defined in many ways, but if your definition includes a beautiful landscape uncluttered by neighboring homes and surrounded by mountains with gorgeous Sonoma County vineyards, then the Windsor Golf Club is the perfect example. Although several spots on the course were quite damp and spongy. It looks like Santa Rosa Country Club is a private course. What are the course conditions at Santa Rosa Golf & Beach Club? The slope of Mountain Vista Golf Club - Santa Rosa Course is 127. Valley of the Moon Club - Santa Rosa, CA Sonoma Valley Wine Country Surrounded By Beauty Welcome! Santa Rosa Golf Course - Santa Rosa, California. Santa Rosa Country Club Is Mountain Vista Golf Club - Santa Rosa Course open to the public? Hours of Operation. Sonoma County's top rated private golf course; available to public as wedding venue and private event venue. Great golf course, I hope to see it offered more in the future. Santa Rosa, Calif. (January 25, 2022) - The Fountaingrove Club in Santa Rosa, Calif. recently unveiled its new $20 million clubhouse to members and guests. Thank you for your patronage! All this with no disclaimer or heads up when booking the tee time. Golf Course & History; Rates; Tee Times; Course Layout; Driving Range; Photo Gallery; Instruction & Fittings. I played with a 2 handicap player today who was off of his game, and he spent most of the day in the rough and shot 94. View Course. In addition to our portfolio of owned or operated golf and country clubs, city clubs and stadium clubs, our network includes alliance clubs and special offerings at more than 1,000 hotels, resorts and entertainment venues. Santa Rosa Country Club in Santa Rosa, California is a private course. Enjoy your best life with XLife. I wouldn't hesitate to return here if the opportunity presents itself. If you're looking to play a quick round of golf in a beautiful, secluded area, give Sebastopol Golf Course a try. Really good course with quick greens and generous fairways. +1-707-596-9800. The rating of Santa Rosa Golf & Beach Club is 72.3. Regularly backed up 2-4 groups. Hours of Operation. Even if we took 6 hours to play, no Marshall should ever treat players like that. Golf Rates; Course Conditions; Instruction; The Club. Tee Times I showed up 10 minutes EARLY to my tee-time and the first thing out of the manager in the clubhouse was that I "was late and this was completely unacceptable behavior". From guest Valerie Kautz. Water hazards come into play frequently and there are strategically placed bunkers that will test your shot making. Native Oak, Redwood and Pine trees enhance the courses beauty and create a classic, natural setting. Play Santa Rosa Golf & Country Club, one of the most beautiful private golf courses in northern California. Book Tee Times Greens were aerated in last 2 weeks so putting was problematic and frustrating. PALM SPRINGS, CA | Enjoy 4 nights' accommodations at La Quinta Resort & Club and 4 rounds of golf at Stadium and Nicklaus Tournament Courses at PGA WEST, and Indian Wells Celebrity Course and Players Courses. Golf. Course in great condition. MOUNTAIN VISTA GOLF CLUB Welcome to our full-service golf course, where guests can enjoy golf memberships, superb amenities, outstanding service and magnificent golf. We are currently not offering tee times for this course. And since we re-opened after a complete redesign in 2006 weve become known as Sonoma Countys premier practice facility. Greens and fairways were in great shape again and rolled well. Group rates are available by calling our Pro Shop. This course has been frequently referred to as one of Northern California's most challenging executive courses. There is a full range of programs for every level of golfer and a full schedule of member tournaments and events. Enjoy your day at Valley of the Moon Club! Looking back from the 10th green at Santa Rosa Golf & Beach Club, A view of a hole at Santa Rosa Golf & Beach Club, A view of the 7th green at Santa Rosa Golf & Beach Club, A view of the 9th green at Santa Rosa Golf & Beach Club, Add a GolfPass ratings badge to your website, Get a feed with the latest reviews for this course, Baytowne at Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort, Burnt Pine at Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort, Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail The Grand Stay & Play Package, Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail Greenville Golf Around Package. Were quite proud of the fact that we are 1 of only 3 courses certified as Beginner Friendly in the North Bay. Santa Rosa Golf & Beach Club is located at 334 Golf Club Dr, Santa Rosa Beach, Florida 32459, Walton County. Book A Tee Time Online Store. Overall, I loved my experience at Santa Rosa. XLife provides extraordinary benefits and experiences, whether youre enjoying your home Club, exploring your local area or venturing out to destinations nationwide. Box 930, Monte Rio, CA 95462 | Reservations . We are currently not offering tee times for this course. PALM SPRINGS, CA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Westin Rancho Mirage and 3 rounds of golf at Westin Rancho Mirage - Pete Dye Course, Mission Hills North - Gary Player Signature Course, and Indian Wells Resort. I would play it again. GULF SHORES, AL | Enjoy 4 nights' accommodations at The Grand Hotel Golf Resort & Spa, Autograph Collection and 3 rounds of golf at Peninsula Golf & Racquet Club and Craft Farms Golf Resort (Cypress Bend & Cotton Creek Courses). Santa Rosa Golf & Beach Club was built in 1971. Who designed Santa Rosa Golf & Beach Club? PALM SPRINGS, CA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at either Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa or Renaissance Esmeralda Resort & Spa, Indian Wells, and 2 rounds of golf at Indian Wells Golf Resort - Celebrity & Players Courses. In total, the city offers 7 golf coursesboth private and public. The Marshall was exceedingly rude. Santa Rosa Golf & Country Club. 2022 Valley of the Moon Club | Contact Us | Site Map | Designed and Hosted by 121 Marketing. 15 Skipped another hole and it was excellent after that. Learn about events, golf tournaments, and special offers from business in the Wine Country! Santa Rosa Golf Course - Santa Rosa Beach, Florida, Santa Rosa Golf & Beach Club Tee Times and Rates. Mountain Vista Golf Club - San Gorgonio Course in Palm Desert, California: details, stats, scorecard, course layout, tee times, photos, reviews Golf Channel ; GolfNow ; Golf Pick Em . The fairways aren't wide and the rough is harsh. Sat, Mar 11 2023. What is the par of Mountain Vista Golf Club - Santa Rosa Course. Would play again and maybe not hit the water on the back after knowing course. Wedding Venues Napa Valley Country Clubs Napa Valley. Delicious food with a quiet ambiance, dinner at the Club is expertly orchestrated by our executive chef. Golf Course & History; Rates; Tee Times; Course Layout; Driving Range; Photo Gallery; Instruction & Fittings. The length of Mountain Vista Golf Club - Santa Rosa Course is 6720 yards. During your subscription, you'll be kept up-to-date on all the news & information we offer only to our subscribers. From 27 Apr To 29 Apr Time 5am - 9pm Price $0 - $500 Golfers Any1234 Holes Any918 36 Search tee times Fore! 334 Golf Club Dr, Santa Rosa Beach, Florida 32459, Walton County, VISA, MasterCard, Amex, Discover Welcomed. NOT WORTH IT. That was tough on a hot afternoon. Depending on the level of benefits, you can also take advantage of great hotel benefits, car rentals and more* for your next night on the town or weekend getaway. I don't think this course is on Golfnow, but it is a good course. More. Visit us today! Santa Rosa, CA 95405 Get Directions. I was also told that I would be playing alone because "members do not like playing with non-members". Book A Tee Time Online Store. Learn what makes Northwood Golf Club one of the best courses in Monte Rio, and a favorite course for golfers in Santa Rosa. We played through one couple on #2 and saw no one else the of the round. View details, map and photos of this single family property with 3 bedrooms and 4 total baths. A situation arose where diplomacy and professionalism would have been appreciated. Wedding Venues Santa Rosa Country Clubs Santa Rosa. 1350 Bennett Valley RoadSanta RosaCalifornia 95404. Santa Rosa Golf & Beach Club's most striking feature is the beautiful location. With two golf courses we provide experiences for golfers of all ages and experience levels. Though much of the city was rebuilt after severe earthquakes, key landmarks still remain, keeping the citys history alive and well. MLS# 323026276. Toll Free Tee Times: 1.800.520.0289 Follow us on Facebook for specials and discounted rates. The par 72, 6,500 yard course (from the tips) is considered one of best . Junior Golf ; . If you want to keep looking, we have tee times available from other great nearby courses listed below. Native Oak, Redwood and Pine trees enhance the course's beauty and create a classic, natural setting. Come check out our 6 new pickleball courts, meet our pickleball staff, and learn about our new programs and leagues. *Weekend Rates: Saturday, Sunday, holidays. Pro Shop staff was very kind, sent me to the range to warm up and called to have the golf cart sent to the range. Designed by Jack Nicklaus, Mayacama Golf Club sits on 675 acres and is regarded as one of the top 100 courses [More]. 1,418 people like this. * Range closes 2 hours before Sunset on Wednesday and opens at 9 AM on Thursday. Click on the video to the right and you'll see why. Challenger at Palm Valley Country Club . 333 Country Club Drive I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COURSE AT ALL. 707-312-2107. All rights reserved. One Bad Apple can spoil the whole bunch. With a full service bar and restaurant, golfers and non-golfers can enjoy drinks and a great meal inside a cozy restaurant or on the terrace overlooking gorgeous views of the course. BVGC also features a driving range with both natural grass and artificial mats, as well as a large practice putting green. The greens had been sanded recently, there was a hole under construction and the course was not in very good shape. The course itself was in decent shape, but the greens were starting to dry out and turn brown. Thanks guys.Consider charging a little less in the off season for public. Very much enjoyed Santa Rosa Beach Golf Club today.Very nice layout and well maintained. Real nice course however we played at 2pm and it was slow. See the updated Privacy Policy for details on how cookies are used on this site. 7035 Oakmont Drive Santa Rosa, CA, 95409. . I played this course for the first time on July 3rd and I will never go back. Phone Number (707) 539-0415 or visit: www.oakmontgc.com . 707.539.0415. 557 Oak Vista Court Santa Rosa, CA 95409 Get Directions Valley of the Moon SugarLoaf Course General Manager Hilary Gruendle [email protected] Superintendent King Wayman [email protected] Head Golf Professional Khiana Schmuhl [email protected] Golf Shop Phone: (707) 539-0415 Ready to Reserve your Tee Time?