Engraved 50 Cal Bullet Groomsmen Bottle Openers Set of 5 $119.95 (4) Classic Groomsman Custom Whiskey & Cigar Set - Groomsmen Gift Set $79.95 (3) Drake Blackout Cigar Crate Groomsmen Gift Box Set $49.95 (3) Classic Monogram Hatchet and 50 cal Ammo Can Gift Set $99.95 (0) Personalized Vodka Decanter - Oakhill Design $49.95 (5) These cigar groomsmen gifts have a black cigar cutter that will work great on any cigar and a custom pint glass that can be filled with whatever beer goes great with the cigars your groomsmen will be enjoying. Groomsmen Cigar Tray with Cutter, $69.90+ This personalized cigar tray includes an ashtray, a place to hold your cigar, and a unique cigar cutter attached. Original Price 1,268.17 TL Amaze him with the exquisite workmanship of this. (20% off), Sale Price SGD 32.71 1. Original Price 511.35 TL We can customize our design with your favorite persons initials, or you can send us a design file to engrave the glass, keepsake box, and wood coaster with. Original Price 608.76 TL This personalized cigar tray includes an ashtray, a place to hold your cigar, and a unique cigar cutter attached. (20% off), Sale Price 185.95 TL Great size, great gift. Personalize and laser engraves the top of the flask and the box with 2 lines up to 25 characters per line for that extra special touch on this awesomegroomsmengift. By SwankyBadger. (15% off), Sale Price SGD 90.52 By Tipos Creations. (35% off), Sale Price SGD 85.22 Original Price 2,316.75 TL Hi Champagne! We also like these with a secret message under the lid asking them to be a groomsman or best man. Perfect for a cigar lounge or man cave. It is heavy, so it holds up to outdoor use; it is also great for parties. Once the drink is ready, its time to grab your laser engraved cigar case packed with your favorite Cohiba's. Bonus entry! Let him start off right using this beautiful cigar snipper. SGD 13.91, SGD 19.87 This unique gift idea is for true cigar aficionados. This gift is easy to use and is equipped with a humidifier and a dropper for convenience and control precision when it comes to the humidity of his cigars. Sale Sentimental Gift Box Set from $39.99 $99.99 Sale The Muscle Duffle $79.99 $99.99 Gentleman's Gasher from $34.99 Sale SGD 24.01, SGD 48.02 SGD 30.43, SGD 38.03 Youll see ad results based on factors like relevance, and the amount sellers pay per click. Hes all set to have fun alone or with the company of well-loved friends. It's convenient and something he can carry with him wherever he goes. So I dont smoke cigars, but the fiance does. definitely something that will standout in the best way! How will your groomsmen light their cigars? Original Price 226.64 TL Original Price 488.93 TL He can even fill it with 1.5 ounces of his favorite drink. Sale. Turning off the personalised advertising setting wont stop you from seeing Etsy ads or impact Etsy's own personalisation technologies, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. Original Price 282.30 TL P.S.S. 201.25 TL, 287.48 TL Ive never seen a humidor quite like this! Original Price SGD 29.69 A cigar bar sounds like a lot of fun at your wedding. 189.95 TL, 263.81 TL Love these products. It properly stores and makes cigars stay fresh all because of SureSeal Technology. This tray has two cigar holders and an ashtray in the middle, yup, PERSONALIZED! To find out more or buy yours, click on a link underneath an image to be directed to the shop. Original Price SGD 39.77 By SuncoastLaser. SGD 11.39, SGD 15.19 The winner is: Tara A! He will definitely love all this and more so whats printed on it. (50% off), 1,994.42 TL (50% off), Sale Price 1,346.15 TL I am loving that wine barrel bar cabinet. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. 997.21 TL, 1,108.01 TL Deluxe Cigar Gift Set $149.99. That cutting board is a new favorite of mine, too, Kristina! Browse our collection of cigar accessories for stogie lovers. My favorites item in this guide is the Leather Cigar Humidor. (40% off), Sale Price SGD 8.25 Which gift will it be? Its interiors are divided interiors for maximum versatility. SGD 154.85, SGD 193.57 Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. By XIFEI. 253.32 TL, 422.21 TL Original Price 6,526.98 TL Slim Whiskey Barrel Cigar Holder, $12.95. Personalized Bordello Cigar Room Premium Wood Sign $ 48.95; Personalized Brushed Chrome Lighter $ 19.95; Sale! 84.69 TL, 282.30 TL 193.20 TL, 322.13 TL :) Ive picked up names of popular types, styles, etc. SGD 23.87, SGD 39.77 Original Price SGD 19.87 5,874.26 TL, 6,526.98 TL 2. https://www.etsy.com/listing/881449895/whiskey-char-ashtray-with-initial?ref=shop_home_active_3&frs=1 My favorite item is the whiskey char ashtray! Turning off personalised advertising opts you out of these sales. 505.65 TL, 561.86 TL (69% off), Sale Price SGD 26.32 SGD 17.25, SGD 21.57 Personalized Leather Cigar Holder, $31.99. By NMTMDesigns. Good luck with the giveaway and thank you for entering! 5. A heavier-duty, more elaborate version is available called the Xikar Xi3 ($84.95 - $124.95), which can be ordered in a handful of exotic finishes. Of all the minutiae that goes into wedding planning, groomsmen gifts are often placed on the backburner until D-day is staring you in the face. 16 Best Cigar Groomsmen Gifts in 2023 - Groovy Groomsmen Gifts Cigar Gifts Enjoy a cigar with your groomsmen and hand them one of these great gifts. Put the gift of fire in your man's hands with the kind of torch that will make his cigar sizzle. (40% off), Sale Price SGD 16.49 I like that walnut finish and the engraving, Audrey. By OkieDokieSmokey. I like it, too! If your cigar gift for husband, dad, groom, or 25 Best Non-Alcohol Groomsmen Gifts, perhaps theyll enjoy coffee with their cigar instead! No one likes a watered-down dip for blue label. Turning off the personalized advertising setting wont stop you from seeing Etsy ads or impact Etsy's own personalization technologies, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. Have your pals send you off into eternal wedded bliss with an old-school toast straight out of your breast pocket. 136.99 TL, 228.25 TL over the years as Ive given cigar gifts to people in the past. Free Shipping on Orders Over $75 Free Personalization on This Item This cigar set is as cool as a groomsmen gift as one can get. Cigars have long been a symbol of celebration and are often associated with special moments and milestones. Wed love to hear from you. If your man can contain this high powered lighter and avoid the fire marshal,he'll have a personalized lighter that will impress his friends during any cigar party. Cigar and Whiskey Groomsmen Gift Set, $89.95. My best advice: if buying cigars in bulk, buy them online from Buitrago Cigars as one resource. It pairs nicely with this coffee mug by CycloneStore, $14.95: Like a gift you see here? Etsy is powered by 100% renewable electricity. Original Price SGD 17.39 Good luck! Handmade, beautifully-designed with wood and a cool scorched effect. Add a personal touch by customizing this humidor with his name or initials. The best cigar samplers for groomsmen gifts include classic Dominican collections like the Ashton 5-Cigar Assortment ($49.99) or the Ashton 10-CigarSampler($99.95). By continuing to use this site, you confirm to the use of cookies. They wont annihilate your pocketbook and you can get them well ahead of time, or when its getting down to the wire. 8. SGD 32.71, SGD 65.44 This 100% ringspun cotton makes a great shirt for your cigar lover groomsman. He also crafts ultra-rare samplers like the Fuente Fuente Opus X Lost City Assortment ($134.95), which isnt for the groom on a limited budget, but it will certainly provoke a wide-eyed grin from the fellas who are lucky enough to be in your wedding party. From custom ashtrays to high end humidors, we have a great gift for every cigar lover. It comes complete with a rocks bourbon glass with a Mark Twain quote and can be personalized with his initials. premium soy candle, a handmade bullet bottle opener, beard oil, playing cards, matchbox, and a cigar gift box that looks great on display after removing the 185.95 TL, 309.90 TL Would be a great gift to give my groom as well as a pre wedding gift with our last initial in the middle. By GSTNwood. Refillable. Also like this: https://www.etsy.com/listing/842041079/custom-engraved-country-pine-scorch?ref=shop_home_active_2&frs=1&crt=1. This polished cigar case can carry his tobacco and keep it safe and fresh. So he can have the tray and I want this cutting board! All Rights Reserved. By Christinas CraftMind. Perhaps paired with a glass of whiskey? (15% off), Sale Price 193.20 TL The rustic cigar box is made of birch plywood and can be custom engraved with your friends name. It's the cigar aficionado's survival kit. Original Price 1,437.01 TL buy here 3. 24. Another top-selling but slightly pricier cigar lighter is the ST Dupont Maxi Jet Torch ($149.95). Original Price 352.55 TL Put the gift of fire in your man's hands with the kind of torch that will make his cigar sizzle. 246.78 TL, 352.55 TL Made from high-quality, no-glare acrylic, they are available in 5"x7" or 8"x10". My other favorite item on this gift guide is the wine barrel bar cabinet, it is so cute and perfect and I love the antique look that it gives! I hope I win. Groomsmen Cigars & Cigar Gifts Whether you're the groom, the best man, or a bride who's been tasked with a list of relentless celebration details, getting fine cigars for your wedding is easy and convenient when you shop at Holt's. Indulge in a premium, handcrafted brand guaranteed to impress your groomsmen. Original Price 561.86 TL Original Price SGD 32.91 Need this for my fiance! is a triple torch flame with a retractable built-in cutter. Some editions, like the Savoy Crisscross Flask, feature a classy, textured pattern in the finish with room to engrave your buddies names or initials. New. This. (50% off), Sale Price 84.69 TL Brands like Ashton and Visol make a number of sleek and stylish cigar cases. Thank you for entering! (40% off), Sale Price 246.78 TL SGD 5.85, SGD 19.51 Turning off personalized advertising opts you out of these sales. Learn more in our Privacy Policy., Help Center, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. This groomsmen gift box comes with a tie, a pocket square and a silver tie bar. By DoneBetter. Perfect gift leading up to your golf themed wedding and goes great with golf themed groomsmen gifts. Original Price SGD 23.66 Original Price 322.13 TL Simply visit your local tobacco store or even better, a cigar store. Inside, wood straw is included to make your cigars (not included, but available here) look perfect upon gift-giving. And what good would a cigar be if you didn't have a top-notch lighterand humidor to go with. These sets include a variety of items, from personal grooming essentials to stylish accessories, all thoughtfully selected to make the perfect gift for your best men. This prize is sponsored by GSTNWood. A fun cigar themed gift for him: an ornament! Heres the perfect time to let him know. 2. 3.) Original Price SGD 27.84 SGD 8.70, SGD 17.41 (50% off), Sale Price SGD 12.42 It has retained its softness in spite of the heavier and thicker cotton used. The good news is, cigars and cigar accessories always go over great and there are plenty of options to match your budget. Have this gift personalized and choose from 3 monogram designs to make it extra special for your groomsman. Original Price 384.95 TL Original Price SGD 178.25 Plus, the glasses are engraved with the groomsmans name, date of service, and title / role in your wedding.