stream Regional jails are funded by the jurisdictions that have inmates in the regional jail and pay their share of the overall cost based upon the number of beds they have committed to. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. Public In Custody Report - Napa County, California What Minnesota Residents Need to Know About Child Custody. Madison. It is the fifth-largest county by area in Georgia. This page provides information about Court Dockets and Calendars resources in Minnesota. 590 0 obj <>/Filter/FlateDecode/ID[<78EF60433BB22944AEDF161197F7D9E4>]/Index[573 45]/Info 572 0 R/Length 86/Prev 74585/Root 574 0 R/Size 618/Type/XRef/W[1 2 1]>>stream Before you file legal papers, take some time to familiarize yourself with the resouces offered by your local court. Welcome! Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. Incorporated Places have an asterisk (*). Charlton County, GA - Official Website | Official Website is 6.0%). Carlton County is part of the Duluth . Persons may use false or incorrect identification information. statesuniteddemocracy.org. Using Minnesota inmate search, you can find these information: jail inmate search online, DOC offender search, arrest report, booking info, inmate roster, jail in-custody report, jail & prison contact information. How to Find a Child Custody Lawyer in Minnesota, Where To File for Child Custody in Carlton County, Minnesota, Family Court Directory for All Minnesota Counties, including Carlton County, Minnesota Child Custody Forms Used in Carlton County, Minnesota Self-Help Information for Child Custody, Minnesota Resources for Making a Parenting Plan, Carlton County Free or Low Cost Legal Help, Carlton County Bankruptcy Means Test Calculator, American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers (AAML), Living Wills and Powers of Attorney for California, Prenuptial Agreements: How to Write a Fair and Lasting Contract, how to find free or low-cost legal assistance, and, interview questions to ask a professional before you turn over your case, how to find and use your local family law court, how to enfoce a child custody or visitation order in your state. Browse the Minnesota resources provided by the links below to find your county family court along with state level information about filing a child custody case, including where to get child custody forms and where to get help. Using Minnesota inmate search, you can find these information: jail inmate search online, DOC offender search, arrest report, booking info, inmate roster, jail in-custody report, jail & prison contact information. Minnesota's Child Custody Basics 2. Geography. 573 0 obj <> endobj The Official Website of the City of New York. Youre offline. We'll be adding new topics over time, but you can currently use our websites to find comprehensive information on: On this website, when you choose your state or enter your zip code, you will quickly learn: We know that it's stressful to face difficult issues involving your family and we want to make it as easy as possible for you to find the answers you need. In Kentucky, the counties elect a Jailer every two years, who is responsible for managing the jail operations, like what a mayor or city manager does. Every Carlton County Jail page linked to above will provide you with information regarding: 311 North Main St. Po Box 440. Jail Roster | Carlton County, MN Federal Prisons The United States has different type of federal prisons: The Bureau of Prisons (BOP), ICE Facilities (Immigration), Military Prisons, and jails that are run by various Native American tribes, although Native Americans convicted of major crimes on a reservation, do their time in the United States Bureau of Prisons, not a state prison in the state where their tribe is located. For a national directory of all county jails in the United States, go here. Your lawyer or your local court should be able to help you find a qualified custody evaluator in your area. Before you ask for split custody, its wise to consult a counselor or custody evaluatora therapist that specializes in softening the blow of divorce on children by evaluating the family situation and making recommendations. Records are kept for today and for 90 days prior to today's date. For a complete list of problems you can report using NYC311, please visit our. Common browsers are included in this page; mention of a specific browser does not imply endorsement or recommendation. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. Case Search - Minnesota Court Records Online (MCRO) He also edited Law on the Net, the first online directory of legal resources, and was the architect of Nolo's Webby Award winning website. hb```%,,|ea( piE4K=FWv~^\q@b{.n-|AF @^i~ ;&G0_CoSl9C2od4#+@E $G A Jail Roster | Hennepin County /BitsPerComponent 8 /ColorSpace /DeviceRGB /Filter [ /ASCII85Decode /FlateDecode ] /Height 260 /Length 174177 /SMask 4 0 R For more details about the different types of child custody and how they fit together, see How Does Child Custody Work in Minnesota? Charlton County, Georgia - Wikipedia Consult With a Minnesota Child Custody Attorney << Due to a law passed in 1997, we also confine offenders who have been convicted of a felony in the District of Columbia. 3. More Cost of Living or Compare Carlton's Cost of Living. Custody and carlton county warrant list, including your behalf. Best Places to Live in Carlton, Georgia PDF 86398 DEMOGRAPHICS HOLDING INFORMATION 28 HELD FOR: Pine County Sheriff 617 0 obj <>stream Carlton County Family Court -- Child Custody Info - LegalConsumer.com WEATHER & CLIMATE Child Custody > U.S. Family Courts > Minnesota > Carlton County Family Court. >> It is the policy of Olmsted County to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data. An early variant name of Carlton was "Berkeley", to avoid confusion with Carrollton, Georgia. Legal custody means which parent or parents have a say in the major decisions regarding the children 's life, including education, religious upbringing and medical treatment. Corrections public booking information for the past week. Our goal is to guide you to reliable, local information about your options. Every Carlton County Jail page linked to above will provide you with information regarding: A list or search page of the inmates in custody, arrest reports, mugshots (if provided), criminal charges, court dates, how to communicate with them by phone, mail, remote video visitation, text and email (when available). David J. Hough, County Administrator A-2303 Government Center 300 South 6th Street Minneapolis, MN 55487-0233 Phone: 612-348-7574 Fax: 612-348-8228 [email protected] Hours: Monday- Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Hennepin County Crime Information # of Violent Crimes 5607 Violent Crime Rate 490 Z-score 3.9 Sole custody means that just one parent has control. Albin Renaueris an independent web and database developer and Webby Award judge. Quick Phone Guide (PDF) Coastal Pines Technical College Incarcerated Person Location and Information. Survey participation is voluntary. Carlton County MN Cities, Towns, & Neighborhoods - HomeTownLocator Welcome to Parcelinfo.com If you want to find a good child custody lawyer, consider starting with these sources: See How to Find a Child Custody Lawyer in Minnesota. Search LegalConsumer content. Sheriff's Jail Roster. For example, to increase text size using: In the menu to the right of the address bar, select and set Zoom level. Clear lookup field. /Subtype /Image /Type /XObject /Width 2780 You don't have permissions to view these records. How Courts Make Child Custody Decisions in Minnesota? 3 0 obj Persons may be in intake and not be listed on this website until they have been assigned a booking number. Legal Consumer is a company that believes you should have access to quality information about the legal issues affecting your life. Federal Inmates. An arrest does not mean the person is guilty or has been convicted of an offense; individuals are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. This is a read only version of the page. Persons may use false or incorrect identification information. Menu > Zoom > +, In the View menu, select Zoom. We focus on connecting state officials, law enforcement leaders, and pro-democracy partners across America with the tools and expertise they need to safeguard our democracy. %PDF-1.5 % Clicking on any of the Carlton County or city facilities below will direct you to an information page with Inmate Search, Visitation, Mail, Phone, Email, Court cases, Most Wanted, Recent Arrests, Bail/Bond and more. 2 of the Minnesota Rules of Public Access . What Is Joint vs. Split custody means that each parent takes primary custody of different kidsthink of the film The Parent Trap, where the parents separate the twin sisters as babies, raising one in California and one in Boston. Here at Legal Consumer, we've been busy building websites to get people the legal answers and information they need. Information Technology Services / 46.59N 92.68W / 46.59; -92.68. State Prisons State Prisons are run by Minnesota and paid for with taxes from Minnesota taxpayers. [3] Part of the Fond du Lac Indian Reservation lies in northeastern Carlton County. He spent 17 years as an editor at leading do-it-yourself legal publisher Nolo, where he helped create numerous books and software programs, including the bestsellingQuicken WillMaker. Regional Jails Regional Jails are staffed and managed by a separate division made up of board members from several cities, towns, and counties from a state. Continue with Recommended Cookies. City of New York. CJNet Reports - Napa County, California 1531 results found. Who are the three highest paid employees of Carlton County? Georgia Chamber of Commerce. . Inmate Services Information If you are looking for a prisoner in Minnesota or Federal custody, click on the appropriate institution below. Buffalo, MN 55313 Mailing Address (personal mail): Child Custody: Carlton County, MN - LegalConsumer.com 2 0 obj Most browsers include functionality to let you increase or decrease the text on a web page. PDF REQUEST TO CHANGE CHILD CUSTODY - mncourts.gov Carlton jobs have increased by 3.9%. Print the date of the existing custody order or divorce or paternity decree. Her books includeLiving Wills and Powers of Attorney for CaliforniaandPrenuptial Agreements: How to Write a Fair and Lasting Contract. Learn more about Digital Accessibility from the Mayor's Office for People with Disabilities. To find someone who is in jail, please select a county and begin your search. Carlton County Sheriff's Office 06/12/21 Pine County Sheriff's Office *****On-Site visitation is from 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and . What is the phone number for the Probation Office? Social ENE (SENE): In both divorce and custody cases, you have to figure out legal custody, physical custody, and parenting time. To change the text size on NYC.gov you can use your web browser's settings. The Sheriff's Office employs 14 full time deputies, one part-time deputy, six dispatcher/jailers, one administrative assistant, and numerous civilian transport officers. Child Custody: 1. City Jails City Jails in Carlton County are run by a city or town municipality. Carlton, MN 55718. Shae graduated from Berkeley Law and briefly practiced at a large San Francisco law firm before becoming an editor and author. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. Carlton County makes no representation or warranties, express or implied, with respect to the use or reuse of data provided herewith, regardless of its format or the means of its transmission. 2023 All Rights Reserved, We will use your feedback to improve NYC311. Instructions - Establishing Custody and Parenting Time for Unmarried Parents (ROP) CHC102 Summons to Establish Custody and Parenting Time CHC103 Petition to Establish Custody and Parenting Time CHC104 Notice of Motion and Motion to Establish Custody and Parenting Time CHC105 Affidavit in Support of Establishing Custody and Parenting Time CHC106 Carlton County Jail offenders, unless they are bailed or bonded out, or released on their own recognizance, will remain locked up until their trial. Here is how you should address the letter: [INMATE'S FULL NAME] [INMATE ID] Carlton County Jail. Minnesota Court Dockets and Calendars | CourtReference.com In a few states, such as in Kentucky, West Virginia and regional jails in Virginia and Ohio, they are run by a separate government organization. Search by Name. 1 0 obj Legal custody refers to the right to make other important decisions for the childrenfor example, religious upbringing, medical care, and choices about education. The Hennepin County Sheriff keeps searchable public records on individuals who may have been received by, currently in or released from jail. What is the phone number for Court Administration? [*#\NMX2qcfPOr7ANnLGAZ=eZ0nl(D/*/jr(12?,Z0]]W)9%0u:ogkThP(1f'$pJKB*nm[Lk"90>nSQ*`pc&n, b(8&Que>B!_m\+56/!],;k)2/cBTS:I@o7H+`ncn^/M#pdJ6J-$R?o/]LJ'"!KB')bNL9>_Y]4!lEfBC!?*q>>B'Cg9bV]Vo*",S1MhrE`+>p8qpePQG?X`?mHUAl:G=*Lf&^8oB.`@H.(R6EqMP?Er5X:YMOcD0dY(;A(EFS,H8)4"uBmmdfuN?1cWAbQr?RW7bbt[qe'&BDC!S-\;VOJN8dB/Uj8s6A[&OsdhWN:P*)9Io[@+ktja5nQn=VQ#_V'S\TPRk]W+,qF&05nknMq@s5A+uTcNh8MLn'mrR7lG5@s4si1lOKN?I'@>.Tr'DSYO9.!kgY%4Kc?RWp[4T"epP'lg=`p`-gi#1GB_s8_hg]Ft^8YtmL9=lA[r'rKDiUgFDLpplplBsj+^B.Lng(8&u6']P9P#N-;VbEC8cMC?=ZH^%7lTk'PKbG$I)K]"Zi[59UFFhE]9fL%92RWQ%YIHM.-opC-p)1=G],+n%n+r@Dr^Qk!2OTTYQ0@>M0X5^;^[6o>EH0g*/2Zr_`Og@(+j]W:n"G4@$:`<1?15"k<7c$u/M0ed-""IAuOJ90fL68EJa.dN[4fUt14K)j(?Rs4pk\6`Ydk@>,X;nD5nF/brr\j:)%&Y@"@3S%5nF/b&-Vri>WR4K:Fh+PZC8X>i.4A(s*@Pc&)WO:`)h*)Bh+=k%Sk%-ROdjaB^X!Gh[i8TARceT\+$rP\i[a1Z#5-(/9q^J2f/0!VO[PgoHt(o3Ro*qqV0@&,nPrqh#:")s6eeoQ5rlb=Do6_?GMYI28'3A-B):Otnsok-&b=B2pPYm&T"RT%^dMi6t1,>-D;%2LJ?4Qd\a,Ec;@9/_;2ZL6P>1mgGh3.TqRgYpRq4l1i-O1Bsp!T)38O9OnZ38V5%T+=t(VjLnH3eEM(OK]k?6*jr;p`T=):7T3OR!q#0/)-('*4KN_0N-*$]cW:]T+YNL:TrQ(Z;(G<5O+1^*Ch*/5f_o*/_"tku?@4[]k1';s;h]"KOq_`/u*]^[je6aTK?+kT[j_i8:Rr+5S[m'.pCN];lp\r3[>co]GlWNtgm]Hetc9!Z1PMSg4^UHB'3uoqTkMQ$Rdgk!SgCI(d\Feh?I38IdeX0>Yf=_,mf#oq5K;QNA]%))OG7=%d>#%_sSkmj`+qGQR;<9lg"_g4M+S^fiP931BVPc2$>>-PW7@W]&liEalRYT'rpO`XhXar:K+7'X8,Ct+5N+R$Spo.<9P#_F0)Jfk>N+:*RlJ!GqIci-kRI.Z455>H-c\`.28h!qh+pI"L!q4q"_5%09('@YWKSVgHEP^qa%`fS[:rk(O`#&uGEh"rV.MJTLj:#Ik1KgrXdje^(A.XU7A9(9pn!iM@k9uk@)'7`rL7q_4_ASJtLUdT$2.XY^eK:=9o_Ot/)Ok@%ms6j;DLp+6Df^M((.2m/A:YJQkX%`WDUF7L.W%QHYrTdIP*'e*6.3IWKAje#rD)_:gXH,&X/FLuII$UqlfMi7oLH]A%%1sqJ*t>E/bH`]GY1KTT!l)nG?aOE[^Nc=osAmdhKO+L\p@VP?!XRLO5$85G33VOGf^Tk+G(9T,7[nRN+R$Spo.EBR#_F0)Jfk>N+:*RlJ!'?7:]5>pH1fO<5JI*hXgH5*8rkt:s(1>SM4/s2`o;cr4E.-OP-]b'&/B_^!%hZ=.$JF+P2QGE^^3.i3-if)(W-Mq)W=`=46crk$mkG>*%0ekW=j2J681ESMLaXc:U:\No,'rTW8s&!.GgaslBA^&9L&>]_W`Mc8&kBW:9i2sMAS(l6$#djCM.HiX7dMB4W)U=aR#9`LT+7K8kqo4MH,b*Q\lcGVqLiZD"EZ1cVAoP])'s6NUJd$H"p3L7Sl67>=k4fX*16Q$@l0SkFC@Xn8\'M)jcT`^?s*@($QkCj,6d+W8O;gjbJ'#`@VN&]ETer]'`gZ=pMULHL/-s3[":ATE,aK^=BIZqK$5B.$"7e;l9*N`QMEF[UH*F\3e@e%,A7Sm5kS.Nd&!AIpK2m/Y,o453aHW]OK2rmU?b:ot2e9IQ/N9oqHDXYo=6Vu"1X]r,Wd6TA6+mltB4f>p9S&A.eft&$T[sThJ7LWn!Dqf5!8&P\!;*07'QttjoNWlT\>:s\!'1M`%VQ[=HE1)Ts]2CWb[(_utW*DufgC`:V'*YK(9.C%.`njS!SjhkVCh6#&h'/$!%d`KVsHEQ41h,G6na,U)_ZEYt@/K>L&XR[S[su;7.d2'3fK=(C8L/OMfD3XhRYGZ5-N$g3G%-^)2%q0Fh`,FNHmZdi`X$r)n`'GZsC(2YcW=!J$Dp?_Pj6UF4'L[)<4`_W2S.[sQY_,;g74c@QRG,:`(SY/O9R(d'"mH[)9b5(K`=P4]Tdepn/_JjptgVI:FWLh]_]^]ng2+NM^e=h"MhP,%>+D]:766/(0+-[f*b2*%5;.BYT\D3\LZ^OdNp<4O()iVPGXE`CU>&nH.W?:Q'+(C4-'6YW.gn;TY9Zo](=hY_A4k6N@`!#!mNpTQDHYU`"c\0V0IF/8Gn&1I9Y)i'jBVU*`k%FQ^"8R^5kU5=#N1@K<'+P&Is0B":rOHsGlK9fI2@l!:8X=-EMRR.[Vcq/1;im1C)b=%p5In>jjsIBLU,>Yf6%C;+`LkeZ_rXT*80-R7LeQTR#dH;o:kj:Xt^47E7n(e*G0/5:tt/+IF-?>'E9H8Ju)'q*0+4dr/-arK!POJibZQ'4[3=ub]g+4hMpH2(flqbri^oDa#1p%3]?]7/_`2:L@c"UbKKTh%nDWNd?^g0dWF2Hko,+di4qS[)!jZegH^GsjJqH,S#Y7>;;t73=icc_o;M/-#/&=dEjTYccO93UIc]"shIertp%nHO;kf#B,eTY83[m;cbtQC7E,;``BJ:Se#4$g/MRS=gY\N^[gOK0495cm*bi(N_:-gSIN3[\UJJjqPp1P8:5.+Nr:4il*'SDG)JVB.!s6(A9MW6d45&YoId660ffDobjZN/!?A7%+YH5H,$Iek.5Q8lhp97:&@")2mmJTs*d8/=nDE-hpHkgVOeO+UP;*,q&gE77-'BDX&n;3%6T@seB0;E[M+1Kn+7"Pu!")83Ud>$Tc-g"H-1diATUiTk@l^,*:`99iUC4b)B95Eh0h@etKI=i8$DiS`%a@UB75":bkM98=#quP>7#)2oPQlSSCJW!#5u#!9b!D8[2$\G#G]V^cP*0MrVKbec?$eKQ0@n&":lJTE$)^^h`p"A*/dg>2eTP"%Y1=eB#b@*7C,i[ju`tO,AQ3jg_d1gRaXV5:Q37TC%#jC?pc,FGHnY6;7slXk17gVnJW_U:o.mKIn10^$sjobEbh.Y[lH\dp>QaOR:-Y;24?rIi0$GJ.R5oa\@GfGhK?9NBfo,WVEhf9Y';7tq4DN):+l;[ld5`e!8#U`s["Wu3.J]Jf#dO'Z-Q4a1qKVVI1J/'3)n?E#m6q@-d+`fY%LH>hihT$D]M&,2\\]^bVI5Mk,!psQW=I[KL!=pA-kUoPLZ'9_8JiVbq6:Hi_\IHGQ5FS2^u]05/5I&o`P%^P"G33dp%[a\u*%*F'NTRW*Y4*U\1\[Qq[Q/@&hiLP2M%o8XepSm4:9>/cN^+j-Ld6mY3mrrub]3NZe>oi[c?WbZ7.RDPt"G-/bO]<>gPDqHrMq7`\ckVaZO8h?A`i5;/c4"u?ZM+!PlHKtuMR8Nb0H;E[3(FVbcN?ai&0)-M(>oZQbHUjW$=D:1fA0!;Hre#S0p?sS6b>l+1/Um06q)u4\YPWcbeHZ-;Gn0YI@/6ET[eo^uXo3jDeV/)Zq**!qm*>6KRc\`Cea6,Ee`E%-N-r*#p;Eo?B/#l4QoE`@1V?\0r_ciXYE'ES(`#N'+Fsa]1,`F`VoZdb*L!?hPN5-38gq'P72DWEK]hUIHlZO(`/9LET`H[O?tC+T`%:TQM4@W=cEHi#4ZM?alL&W%cJ6&liR9aYKn3?W(W^\(R@`h(1"A'MCcSin8R&6rXg>_>dAgKQ6c[0='l'boJX>"SXq>41qkc]YYb7!D8;XnOWFPhE%=N0Y8*ae@48;87-T10-)k&%o1JKSKP29I6g@gG/DnGGE\t7`%[Jk>]:XtF'RS%e8`*aT+546$sLE5L5s@F`qm#[!o@]4.id_TM^J'kj\[k8?p_NdZR').S'h@e2!Zs"=?d[3BLNpSmsq`gDFqi7N+:*QA#_F2_?f^"n?iTY$fsBkog99]#QB*kI=,>_@hH;XAIs:e(?'ha%FLg+2Y,AFo[_#6]VrSQtO>tE^Zm9,fR9?nCbFKeK\)CIM)]$//X_II'Ru=Hk++*:>_W0MgCn@(O-JlYaM&;m#S3eT%$T*EEJ78\N/`'0(^o!!=(#0Zo%[5uf2>f;dU5=[b6lAa-Rq)PraqA0f>r1lA%fKqf>WEK#k*a_6Zc;Q:VVBi(^\H+[7OFS)I7cgDe.oA/bWqA"t2cQ8U=($G5;0p9Ju=]4/a;8jrK,VMYb,mmVED\rU93G[OY*D:0.qGTX=7+I?jn5G!m88n?/)Rs#c`\YGH9"[R'WF;4Y5:"?^Y_\pd4VQ.nFKB6]4QMFQ-OC/iP)*D9$eia`)I2;V?T%!1s`u"lM2tOT50Z+g#sD=>@8)eSRfHc-o@$^nTrrTTi2F#n>?B_KI/L@LkNJb+tk%h+P=%??hO!fBJH)Hb,2o/Dmtk`\Q];#Shtd_)YBP,4?%6s;roV2Me*80t-5m*o'%M0,d,l;Z2eL=ATC*_)G%sCmKX.i%[*L\4B^^=nk'ke&/)F+R39^?R[)%WcR\M3?YM?a%jagE!B+GFh*9C9V"*oFKSI44"Jj1nPT/"Z,?ebGnr-,"&Z"_YJd1lH%7:k$J/n0CTcQ=6QS=sERLm0lb>ge)]QqCjS,SOdh"oLLpSP"@Wos?[2ZuDX"@3Ukr&sL('S7G5Jfk>N+:*QA#l5?O3Ig`Ec]bDrYQ"(4_U1$e3s1C/T/>7Tl`WA6jEFhm[@Y7R!.B!c4ulO&'.Z#]bG6C$Pp4+DjEQiX9N'7U7P;_V(H@LS-Ra$[`AWfr!kDL7fSnp,ciP4kC-qL@8?j3b1P'!U-o6G^1FUZFY+l_DXP/]!)F9ZU=V:/cG73k]5OH.*%UV>!1q=O#-p`Oj=j)c:KC$B27MMK\s4YH,)&BiioI-[)=]Y=)"5>dch:5jBjmhHR:0oBY9e1_36UM`nE(X^-:&j,(g+mCompdqq_k`tesFG&:s/R*R/*hm)7meSc_JR$'K_oAbgg:>`VQ\?3H>VfV=7'3Xc\+;K($d6jMghJ_t@;qEXF]3MC[Xn*DBc'B=E7N453$*$]d6X\`?$(ERHZ+]u.OL_RZb!TZFX8Mh4QKul"I_'A^^rs!g#!6%%--IhgDcEf$[W1Kl!t@'_Ma]+qhE^]l'/`t&;,JJikNMb2ON!ehK:d!SAGJ__Ilb+.efE\HXA$p'#LeSlWU^#P7qS.eUBXIF),h/9FC,8ar6qWDOOV')tp%9T+ks2m"6n1I+*:]AhhBLt!&oMaF+Of$RmsaoFnNTej3H=udM.?R2Y23t)M[4ghDgk%b"@3S%62rGtmkPT/+:*QA#_F0)Jfk?q(V+h^j?K6jJ,[uGm)8$^(CgpL8/JoPBO;.MOt3=/6Q>_@ffN]p[*%[.61nduET(dl/sk%8+5PCl/SQpQAijL#;kchCWH!BjO"4lp&,+LOt0c&N'%oX.7-M#p]ZZkAgJ0`3JG$Ip0F.lBjsMZN3E%,d$)POVW52POlGG(Dp?6H%j/s9TM`c%1X>GQMKWHe&Q%_WrULDZrs(FH<91UKGTFBnae\hXdj`_lIc%geK#]2gb_.ZlB%fGrPEK=Ghg@ohbH%6O4U!4P3qt,2?mr_H:]ndlo56>lRmhp9--qcIA0D-O\t@`1eW[;CWKaDSS'3gNEEn$/Mr)8)cH+>8fW)L%E[)X,t9.MKbWgWE\gU%7]WU]R1Y\K6+ISl)aKelPaapl)(@N;"r&"6%H.sZ/@sm,ke2'2T0&9!V%P42Jm(6>BuV[*Ge'([email protected]\\rugGNp'YFgbX5,%3-WfY'=@Zo8B(-_)k.8(2$2epGbJO:V\`C;=Q2X5>j!DK"ia\IRLV>;g7B?L-0h3?Y\WH>u5FXJ5:>I=@0d(pU.`ji;>B5P5oDqU.(Z6pG=qUsP"NDsH6q4R8u905p5^@9Q`D`Xrtn1$X5eVoQG6l`*FJUorj%!.\Yr0hdpBU+JF/5YEIFk;_ePh77eO1=UJopt/R7\!ag4@gX5b/,FYG;(-HhSO,7@!A%s5(o/F/Z7AcJ::oOL+!f-MDPAdk_D('L`[email protected]:Am>G*0T1gk=V)8^'dQG4P(NlN;*t;oEM$m95CW'HGMRZX50*O\hp^(S=*N9goKTh]bIoJ7g$F5L(!Cr[AhX(cGnR?gMBu4QU>cV#;6OD..Muh(^!*.-!OU=.8f]GrJWBn.*Z,a-C;'>,.4`uN?FG1AdT%gsc"u1Loqg?F"NuB5qr0Pd+:*QA#kEaiZ%o"YJfk>N+:*QA#_F2?T?+HZn#a1;c#_Q:L33A'!]g%;fU$k18bgX8CGS20IAASXg8"?>h#Y$cfY1\-QOBCOel5J9Ee8s7N=,I!+Ejth"A\]B7=2I;>fK+g9S6GD;ip%$33^kk]dM(8H2a,5Nh/F`lHIq@]6?C3`S1nUHo=4\1:=AbMQ+2,1,2[ED.klnTpn7&rp9dq?Yk5:+=_-$)BEA.l+FCD/TVsrGiWQ.79:Pc&t_@=a9Fn%lTB(#94,>/4IIe9I%P\#!iV=HSBA:M5hp6nC-V.>WN-PIq0)MP.j):8_oP-+-a($np$5Q=51Y-kQ&p)s9f=>/l$#S@l`8l,=?-/r[]b$`3_1@a?nF,RD$--I@&tBWW%dDOR`f,\/!0:I-M=odhIAWC*85l.qjZGj6lset,ePhkUIV`0nuY16#=a$T=:L9ji!:4_D-5XdN[Q,B"L'6Ihq)a:CU!R\a##pF,XP8-=oe`lTViZL2Lr4sfLg`]!I.b?0YkWlrS%%gPEr@X[jU0Q>C[lY&md1*S6rQmb8$*nj'XbH$.WC2[u0pD;>rs+mlrD.j`gsZ*Pn3i93&Nd%Q*Qch4JgkK+U"hg,$S8`O$dGNs!!)$l*D.?YK\JYtMsU]AS)R\gtBN"J,%BW+Z_]`%@*T74%Yf$gh9r7"qh4S@FYc(b@V71WNa_=9)"Z^a;PH;5i.4Mt!tgFG'mh/q`!=,#+=c6(rRBB=`CDOshXVQI^+3_D/(-6mE:&69b10T[WBDe'`/!IXTUr[ltHCHtf"V0#7/D@T7YVN-u].^4*5WQ`D\_)hM21LP;:lecpku^b@P]AgqRr>@9k=dL&Z.?sJEq1/m?M)uOg+"&hr+=7D.R95;67&7@i@12`3%5XGJX'dPXfV%G-m*nNZuVN1"hqn/hfQ9#?8kH.t@@IauV?irDJaL\@X8&to)OOe$fJG0l)5C)\`qHj_mH29Gnk`2dJkqqc#nBK;:oBhQ4B?m+Gjn,P&LUU$*mh'KP/K7`HZpnT^>`F*_PhZK_Q[Q8k>C-.rqKseED9&)VOHtn%2HN(ja0#OAcCR8panB:uDpO'7'4eeM3uSoR=].AI^O?!)a/auHW/2J\Van7)]rCVR6_=7&cJIRdk:U&eFN:o`oID96T,r@<>2Q0)UhGj,oRX["S.//>m,m-=*rQ$(Om2MTA`Vk8sQ`E8gSiS%fhg7uk`W@sL9Y&Kk7\_\&/A6i`2>K5kc_:5'o-I"XhFnDI"Af][s5(Mn31S-Cbc3XKd8O(`(FM-$[Q:-oIIkbn`',Zl\9!"[ine2Uj"$tZSWDngSBVN%W7XBW5amI/5ah)fd"f_`g]f23[l5nF/b&-Vg$0(pt55nF/b&-P91"@3S%q%NSpXUkFRAbh+R^AZOhTEJ)_7=*8I#A.f8E*f-hA*:ah&"*/#+n.%$0om/eG+;#pR3i1s)s9a3p,9=Uh`224+%V12P+hQ[SG`FU(t'r8Xf6C]>0=s4aa;gZLg`F_=)f3R-ss)N)Ol?Ai1.6O8g5SsdJdhp=DT-!/uaHJk7TRkZ383[J=QEjRmG0+:d[5FX9'qIDh0Bps"GGd^&,02+dXs8oW7FF.=0qt8g1Gm-mCfsuoC[]O#HZ7)Xh2@I!,ZVcp)*=-tNS>*M"!aI.=n/2.h[D\H5_77F84Vr+t!n&?H0mlY`%fASkC^Rk2RHd=pepquiem+>/pddbF45%HBmcmPh1=qj![;I=ci@tS":p?m'>!=(s/^99:cp0pO.1IV(OAq*g.2?B`+K^4CT&O$*SoPGm(D]qW^!/X5bCfDX3`.kC.%Hd5qErl1hB8tQ7NY0JR$=5(qh:uPrf6o>/Lq@'q!"Uio6T1+j3fEDZg![VIZk]4Ho:Zr\au`Frqb=1`PZVMZ40hsDSu&qa?"qC[aX-*n_M;/AhTV1jdI)=UOj'f36D9M2/fgAPdsT/uW'b)``Tq6oLNj*TUG[#O?E6p5'A82^W:d-_/MbkNi/Mn8X"b&Up[NlJI.l"^1]'*OhKJY[LKpUd_OQN&'-p'Eg!QqlV@(Zi!2I]P(bZ`lKHm%lfa4-q+C>/ht6RHI,7a5ot?1T0X)g=^[SdSQjEfjnTqopMS`llZZn:hVH/`q=asclT%XN%h+jc]-+6pFJb*>o>?+&\5TabAQSMg$$EMNB=p%)"15\*EJV&9n%1AU2",QW@&b1?m@O0"^8gq!H[nC^CPgA[e$5g-CQ9VrJW-^_d2H-S]q:cISh?a/cB^p\`3qD:lSt>iF&o?[)HjB[_f*]?[&Fq>C&P5Q(HXqAj>f/H>LqGqV;RlGL)+T/,]/Ob:^+#+I5"7*CB)#O7%J;H]P6g\E3*(+"-LtmqCt0jqK:XTjm`@='*/Bke2%McQ2lPd%bMDktAGGP/T5^J[?.ffc+kQXk^0js7p0R?CL+"eH=kHctp`@/U5p@1fdA#n]j9^n(i)!laY!=1IfQm>.*_>4teR8qCorLe)acl&N>g^'"J@2EXO+>US!usi6^F]kKglOntWXg/cfAo*:(SH#_K<6U.(nJ3lttOb?FD&=_hc#`=piVhQ_I[M>_K2^KWWW,pn%BhMI;4ilrB'U5[6]_58>k.0H>m@'g0!oRLNaaSS853QMH0]F-A6gus>m(J)/'g^+n+iidkAO^VT)IYjKVAA[*bJN+FbS>=0MW_ZXq[ubq%C`qf]l;2&gb@r^V.7h7R7nRec\BEG`bq]EEnbfq94F6tIl?)Jq"$Eld1UF0JV5tkY&o[qCl9n6W+n\l>15N$b9F^JO,F[c+JTT.$;K-*+^E6"ZNq_QUYXHgh7i7M4er)DkhC=ULKbH;fd>UK@*%Q'2+HSS'dnpF^W:$(omb@9fb!P'b6K-"R;[6(r]`6?@mhTj:o'ppr)"l8NJ_,T:N9XK1l/JcT>)1c'r?Z.XcOUZP@3SRN_eVt7]q#G0+RFUj#7Oi,QlV7?6.esBF*/GNn#f`hID0m@[Y(%[r:KsH@mBDZq9\$M/r`"VR>JBR%4[=:=A1#>INmagj!ma&n:,Todf64?Jqh5aYhiD8VV>%A5BiuDqWtE+Vgggec#]6iPtF-LhGF+72t*A%IqmHhN@bZ8i'YIr[UNAiRC:dISlp+Ur8kkJNBcjQh)eb3=+FldjR#XXWXmcDNp6ATqi@rZEV%@Hs47.[.]gcBL>:1gRob(59qcOg`>*GV=7uj+$Crar14ISXl#gM'kK?%M>PRN?s'9I,`59]c4,#jq]9#%Z]0)!h5"@3S%5nN+5ldU>Lr8urS?>4hsK.1[@#cS[dDkUFn`HV4'm2Z_3f$,lk?OGG&>JR:lFJM;oa)(41]1UZ8nO>FiW=k:j6hSAF0G4f3pQL1\68p,^D2^==HSW5b8$oCjBqaQ52JMA1.PtR93$NM&a@m4h1O5k-%g5r5,LqhsoWhr8`77;15MX%oI0K<>l^O@RJB3?r7of(ksgB.ZU\GW3?;\3Ja&XLj8HGRuD[7KG/-!6,Wb\_M7)8ht6o+VNJQ"`/,jA4KdU^(S1,^Aj8hdfPe0Ns.Pr]4rf\YbrSkjk+r2IQT'.8:@pOelE@g1`I(/gEmD!@7^rGDnY#!7Y,@AAft<83K%Zu"h/L%@O4gp_"MPVGSS%iT:=C#L:[F,a])[10=BI!b;TcWgBpV'5(,eODFNG3\F@%NX;&.%J%rh@iRm"Ur#q6obj%j%3>CZ-.;1fMEudgi[/ZjQGr/o'PrO#8;1-@2BUMd>;le;)WN2psY4p'L2WF+WN+:*QA#kBA6mroDY=hWh\jkm/q\maXM%4d`nZZ5r49cMZc>I/Y=p?armXBYZ$C\+]rns?&L\?BNmamWk"Ks4`8IF.=T?u!aHb'D)Vl82@VAcs/b=ig2f^sP9`d\M\?'$`3W6dZ=adKD'U,)=Wj^"t=0#*q-O]Y8X9N'Ts*!mZZ;=59d;&l4E:D)&b1>f%=D3X@``_/>0fi634/o_s>NGSOhB(9N\*b3]q#oOtJLq:54CC6]d@o$gAeTWhA549XVS!eZ&:kp.4VfVLaqc(iTtcdI^o-I=mhU$FMu1sX]4!UP?'eM.N@d`B,CH_40S).C/pP.:tq-,n1YSec.Q/h^)pVe(!cCZM6J010Q'V?hpX.ABdV0c0#jiX0)?C8%a`uX=M-]eSb%2^1-iBo7b&ce)Pl@fSCl_$D,"i?Xk_I$:$p.muiOEZQc=]W2GkVQ$XR\I+)ZW532IIlRhaSb-m5$tYEl#C(sleDbt+:*QAa<0$Q*ekjEJfk>N+:*QA#_F1K,6+W;_WDkC(OZZq'S4n*:K#XSD.i"`LO#[V>?e[2V@0FO%go0'grhO3(JK31R@M;Mp*+*5!f[Bm]j^Nu\#TkioFo:RjC`qUg?V+29b/Ir?]qR5eS`Bd5'!Pf0d-a"R]))C_=h0E]X(#f-R2L!Vgc`mi\IJ?mM&7Bb:U`AeA1D`Tf.GoYo9'#W'Y>#(s=.H3@rX3Je@o8oLBpAm1@#;5NMX,cic,f3D5LdZ%>0qXj1*h_(G*i8ppk:5_k_WZ9^8'FN8U1q^So*%[:R10/;t@6KEK5pQ^[jY5\K&Nbg45u[o*4\1u,g^`=],$dco>;;fY1"KNe#=-A)c^0W\3Ur)gmu;_c;EWFKOGQ[*gt[k%&HWUImP\C2:5"_/#tUt?ReOkZ?HSNlGK3=g;'d%??@+Ccdg>aJ\spYhPocX6GI^V&p(M@'7BGalF264K!7D0L&1Zpq8SX/_g>tsP>I,^9.?*C7d&,0+#XSHW.=(_np;h]:npMRM#YoDDVlec,uTD76AbFZ@/ol.YDPs(qQLC#t2c+%B)_6lKD:2E/#kI+G51?