Dkfirearms Very pleased with purchase. VIEW MORE $ 549.99. Very Good to Surplus Fair Condition. Standard rifle with top handguard, bayonet style varies. Add to Compare. 25,00 Add to cart This sale is for one original Italian M91 Moschetto Spike bayonet for the Italian Carcano Carbine bayonet. Check back often as we will be adding products, and additional brands. $109.95. Surplus Very Good to Surplus Fair Condition. For a reproduction blade and the shipping, it came to around $95! The property information being provided on or through the website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and such information may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The bayonet is in really nice condition. . Website by Hudson. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. All rights reserved. Add to Cart. Carbine Barrel, 16.8", Stripped, Terni Arsenal Manufactured, 6.5x52 *Fair/Rusty*, Carcano M91 T.S. (verified owner) October 8, 2020. Blued Blade, Iron Fittings Leather Scabbard: 70% or more blued finish on blade, Intact scabbard with Iron fittings. Offer valid only for new sign-ups. Please have your FFL dealer either fax or email a copy of their FFL license to us. John K. Open its a bayonet, closed it acts as a knife. Home Surplus Italian 91 TS Carcano Rifle. Fits: Carcano M91 Rifles, excluding M91 Cavalry & M91 TS with transverse bayonet lug. One had plum-ish color on one side and just old bayonet color on the other. This bayonet saw limited use in Italy and Finland originals are very rare. 226 Williams Ln. Buy with confidence, Richard T. Handles are intact. When reinstalling the screw I noticed there were 2 screw holes side by side. Diamondback DB15 PDPS10B 10" 5.56mm Pistol, Surplus Carcano M91 Cavalry Carbine 6.5x52mm, Surplus Carcano Brass Clip 6.5 & 7.35, En Bloc Clips, Surplus Carcano M91 Bayonet with Scabbard - Blued Blade, Iron Scabbard, Surplus Carcano M91 Bayonet with Scabbard - Blued Blade, Brass Scabbard, Surplus Carcano M91 Bayonet with Scabbard - Plum Blade, Brass Scabbard, Surplus Carcano M91 Bayonet with Scabbard - Grade B, Brass Scabbard, Surplus Carcano M91 Bayonet with Scabbard - Grade C, Broken Scabbard. Grade C, Broken Leather Scabbard: these will have less than 70% plum colored or blued finish on blade. The listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed. (verified owner) December 1, 2021. If I weren't a history freak I would have never purchased it. The leather scabbard is in good condition (iron option) with a few cracks in the leather, but overall its very pliable and in good shape considering the sheath is stamped 1942. Includes original spec metal sheath. May show pitting on blade. Even the scabbard leather appears like new. This is my third order from Dk. *Note about manufacturers: Manufacturers of these Bayonets will vary, manufacturers of scabbards will vary. Anonymous Carcano 1891, 38, 91/38, 91TS Schematic W/ Parts List, Bolt, Stripped, Used (Early Style Straight Handle Bolt), Bolt, Stripped, Used (Late Style Curved Handle Bolt; Has Extractor Covered), Bolt, Stripped, Used (Late Style Straight Handle Bolt), Bolt, Stripped, Used Factory Original (Early Style Curved Handle Bolt), Cocking Piece Assembly, Used (Incl Cocking Piece Nut Retainer, Spring & Pin), Cocking Piece, Stripped, Used Factory Original, Rear Sight, Fixed, 8mm Conversion Marked 7.9, Used, Follower Hinge Pin, New (May Show Storage Wear), Stripper Clip, 6.5 & 7.35, 6 Shot, Stamped Steel, New Reproduction, Bayonet Lug, Used (Attachment Hole is Slotted), Front Band, Carbine, Used (91/38, 38 Carbine), Rear Sight Assembly, Used (Round Collar Type; Adjustable to 1000 Meters), Rear Sight Base, Round Collar Type (For Adjustable Sight), Rear Sight Screw, Used (For Fixed Rear Sight), Sling Bar Screw, Used Factory Original (2 Req'd). Signature requirements vary depending on what and how much is being shipped. Kingston, NY 12401, 2023 Numrich Gun Parts Corporation. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. Carcano M91 Cleaning Kit Oiler *Good* $18.95. Wood will have some small dings, dents and scratches. Italian Carcano M.91 Cavalry Carbine, 6.5x52, 17.7" Barrel, Folding Bayo, C&R, G-VG, Used. These will be in Surplus Good to Surplus fair condition. If you dont see what you are looking for feel free to contact us with any questions or suggestions. BARREL LENGTH: 17.7. The Norma brand 6.5 Carcano cartridge is rare to find now a days and are going for $60 a box of 20 rounds. 70% or more plum colored or turning plum blued finish on blade (plum color may not be on both sides of blade, bluing maybe turning plum), Intact scabbard with Brass fittings. Remember me. I have no regrets. Pistol Area. Back to Surplus Firearms Long Guns This is a serialized firearm, and must be shipped to an FFL dealer. Fast shipping!!! The scabbards have either brass or steel fittings. Intact scabbard with Brass fittings. Pitting for the most part is not an issue with these bayonets. I WILL TRADE BOTH RIFLES AND AMMO FOR A CHINESE OR RUSSIAN SKS . FOR THE RUSSIAN I AM LOOKING FOR ONE THAT IS IN GOOD CONDTION WITHOUT MANY ROUNDS THROUGH IT OR NO ROUNDS AT ALL. 2022-2019 OEM Chevy Tahoe Passengerside Running Board/Step Bar $600(Best Offer) From the looks of them they may have dried out, and been conditioned to keep them safe during shipping. Limited Edition "Alien Green" 30 Round AK-47 MagazineGET YOURS, Category: 6.5x52mm Carcano Military Surplus Long Guns. Zastava Arms ZPAP M70 PAP M90 Yugo Scope Mount, Zastava Arms AK-47 7.6239 Steel 30 round Magazine, S&W M&P40, M&P40 M2.0 40sw 15 Round Magazine, S&W M&P 9 Shield Plus/ Equalizer 9mm 15 Round Magazine, Springfield Armory XDM Elite 10mm Compact 15 Round Magazine With Sleeve #2. Like others have said, Needed a dremel to enlarge the hole so it could fit over the rifle barrel. Fits the 1938 Mannlicher - Carcano Infantry Rifle. FREE SHIPPING Choose an Option Below. No folding pistol grip shotguns. Order Hand Select. Lance Beaton I am overall pleased with the condition of the bayonet and scabbard and looks great on my 91/28 from DK. 24. Better than expected. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. These will be in Surplus Very Good to Surplus Good condition. Genius Ecommerce by 1Digital. Bayonet and scabbard are both in great condition. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. Review of: M-1905 Springfield Bayonet. Very rare Italian WW1 M1891/1900 Carcano TS Bayonet This bayonet was for use with the M1891 TS Carbine 2nd variant which had a unique transverse bayonet lug requiring the bayonet to be placed over the muzzle, then slid sideways on to the bayonet lug from left to right. Carcano 91TS. Jonathan Bridges Lost your password? Select options. (verified owner) September 19, 2020, Anonymous Nice deep dark blueing. The blued metal finish and a hardwood stock will show service wear and may have some patina, and the bore will be dark, a bit rough, but shootable. No assault rifles. Property information displayed is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. Its probably more of a A- , Matthew Oregon - All firearms must be sent to 01 FFL dealers only, not 03 C&R holders, including C&R firearms. Find Carcano faster ! Parts List. The Norma brand 6.5 Carcano cartridge is rare to find now a days and are going for $60 a box of 20 rounds. These will be in Surplus Very Good to Surplus Good condition. Some properties which appear for sale on the website may no longer be available because they are for instance, under contract, sold or are no longer being offered for sale. I'd buy again. Your email address will not be published. From the looks of them they may have dried out, and been conditioned to keep them safe during shipping. Thank you DK Firearms, they will make my Carcano M91 TS complete and sweet !!!!!!! Italian M91 Carcano Cavalry Carbine - 17.5" Barrel 6.5 Carcano 6 Rd Capacity- NRA Surplus Good to Very Good Cracked Stock Condition - C&R Eligible. Rated 4.71 out of 5 Surplus Carcano M91 Bayonet with Scabbard. Metal was good, minor rustr below wood-line, bore great. ATTENTION: The following locations have firearm restrictions. Brokerage. (store manager) February 13, 2023. If i had more money i would buy more from DK, Jason Will show signs of use, as these bayonets are a minimum of 75 years old. FREE SHIPPINGon all orders $90.00 or over! ( 133 customer reviews) CALIBER: 6.5x52mm. Intact scabbard with Brass fittings. A signature for a blade seems extreme. Open its a bayonet, closed it acts as a knife. VIEW $ 699.99. (verified owner) August 7, 2022. It was in imaculate shape. Some will have serial numbers, some will not. M1891 TS Carbines were intended for Artillery and Engineers. Brand: Surplus Product Code: F1 91TS Availability: 214. The reason the price is 700 is because I am including the ammo with the purchase. There was some plum color to them if you had the bright light and held them at the right angle, however, an ordinary person would not have described them as plum colored. Surplus Carcano M91 TS Carbine . Metal on Scabbards: All conditions may have finish loss, surface rust/ freckling. (verified owner) May 16, 2022. Address: Thank you, If you are interested feel free to message me here or text 365-773-4245, *Must have PAL and sent to me for verification and all that jazz. 6.5 Carcano Prvi Partizan PPU 139gr FMJ Ammo, 20rd Box. CT buyers must be FFL holder. Overall pleased again with DK and will be buying again. I kept them and didnt make a fuss over their inaccurate description because as ordinary bayonets they were nice. Out of Stock. They may have cracks, marks cuts and other assorted nicks. It has a high carbon steel blade and is a unique find with a smart, dual purpose. Grade B, Brass Fittings Leather Scabbard: these will have less than 70% plum colored or blued finish on blade. They may have cracks in the leather, and other assorted marks. It fits and it's the correct bayonet for my Carcano. (verified owner) September 13, 2020. No longer can new handgun transfers be initiated under the current law, unless the buyer meets one of the exemptions. I had to superglue the screw into the hole. Carcano folding bayonet Carcano folding bayonet. Other than that its ok. Sale Sold out. (verified owner) October 2, 2020, Dominick Patrick Carbine Barrel, 17.5", Brescia Manufactured, 6.5x52 *Fair/ Rusty*, Carcano M91 Cavalry Carbine Barrel, 17.5", Beretta Manufactured, 6.5x52 *Fair/Rusty*, Carcano 91 Carbine Barrel, 17.5", Stripped, Rusty / Pitted, 6.5x52 *Fair*, Carcano 91 / 24 Barrel, Stripped, 21.5", 6.5x52 *Fair / Rusty*, Carcano M41 Rifle Barrel, Stripped, 26.25", 6.5x52 *Fair/Rusty*, Carcano M1891 Rifle Barrel, 29.9", Stripped, 6.5x52 *Fair/Rusty*, Carcano M91/ M38 Rifle Bolt Body, Straight Handle, Stripped, Blued, 6.5 / 7.35 *Excellent*, Carcano M91/ M38 Rifle Bolt Assembly, Complete, Straight Handle, 6.5 / 7.35 *Good*, Carcano M91/ M38 Rifle Bolt Body, Straight Handle, Stripped, 6.5 / 7.35 *Good*, Carcano M91 / M38 Bolt Body w/Turned Down Handle, Stripped, 6.5 / 7.35mm *Good*, Carcano M91/M38 Trigger Assembly, 6.5/7.35mm *Good*, Carcano M91 / M41 Rifle Front Band, Blued *Excellent*, Carcano M38 Rifle Front Band Screw, Blued *Good*, Carcano M1891 / M1941 Rifle Front Band, Blued *Good*, Carcano Carbine Rear Sight Assembly, Early Long Type *Good*, Carcano M91 / M24 Carbine Rear Sight Ring w/Lock Screw, For Adjustable Sight *Very Good*, Carcano M91 Rifle Solid Buttplate, Heavy Use *Fair*, Carcano Cocking Piece Nut, In The White *Very Good*, Carcano M91 Carbine Rear Sight, No Elevation Lock Bar *Good*, Carcano Barrel Band Spring, Refinished Blued *Good / Pitted*, Carcano Bolt Body Early Type, Straight Handle, w/ Extractor *Good*, Carcano Bolt Cocking Piece, Stripped *Good*, Carcano M38 Rear Band, Two Swivel Type *Good*, Carcano M38 Buttplate, w/ Trap Door Spring *Good*, Carcano Trigger Guard, With Clip Latch *Good*, Carcano M38 Short Rifle Handguard *Very Good*, Carcano M91 Carbine Folding Spike Bayonet *Good*, Carcano M91 Carbine Rear Sight Base *Good*. PW Arms import. Italian 1891 Carcano TS Bayonet w/Transverse lug mount 481 views Jul 26, 2021 23 Dislike Share Save USNA 98 788 subscribers I finally acquired one of the rare TS bayonets to fit the 91TS. Ben S Looks great. Will show signs of use, as these bayonets are a minimum of 75 years old. Add to Compare. (verified owner) March 14, 2022, TAM T. After the war, instead of restarting M91 TS production, the Italian military opted to convert worn out M91 long rifles to TS carbine pattern. NOTE: "Melting Point" laws in Hawaii, Minnesota, Massachusetts, and Illinois may prohibit some guns, it is your responsibility to check local laws before ordering to make sure you can receive your firearm. Bayonet wood grips free of cracks and solid blueing. Washington - No assault weapons. Now for the Brass Scabbard and bayonet, they are excellent. Dkfirearms This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING on orders of $90.00 or more! (verified owner) July 29, 2021, Alan John Add to My Saved Parts. C&R holders must also send a COE to receive rifles. (verified owner) November 3, 2021. Bayonet and scabbard are in good refurbished condition with minimal damage.