LMAO EY MONKEY SHITE 13 SEROTE SALVADORENO MUGROSO ARNT U A WETBACK TO LMAO LOOK AT UR SELF CHAVALA DONT EVEN SPEAK BOUT BANGING CUHS UR LAME ASS HOMIE PELON IS A BIG TIME BITCH U LEVAS ARE ON THE MEXICKAN KLANS BLACK LIST FOR TALK N DISRESPECTING THE KLAN SO STFU SEROTE MUGROSO KE ERES MAS MOJARA KE TU PUTA MDRE Y CHINGA TU MADRE FUCK MIERDA SECA N TOAST CHUMPS 187 MSK HGCK BGCK AGCK HXFK PBSK HPSK FAMK XV3K ZXRK GBZK PFK BK CK NK 14K ATCK KCGK 36K ANYBODY KILLA, fuck fiorintinas dirtteens they faggots cause eccs got an injuction and if they come back strong the fiorintinas will run like little bitches its all bout east coats crips and grape street so fuck all beaners and you too im a chicano who dont think like a beaner, BITCH U AINT CHICANO AN U JUST A CLAIMER LIKE THE REST OF DIS SUCKAS RIGHT IN THIS SHITE BWT U LEVA AINT EVEN A PORCH MONKEY UR PROLLY A MOMMAS BOY U FUCK DUMB FUCK UR PROLLY A BEANER TO SO BEST BELIEVE TO STFU CUS IF I FIND UR CHAPETE LOOKN ASS UR GONNA BE THE FIRST ONE TO GET BLASTED PUTO PURO VARRIO MEXICKAN KLAN 13 GANG LOS CRAZY GANGSTERS CLIKA FUCK U WANA BE PINCHI BUSTER CHUNTARO PUTO MARICA, EAST SIDE COAST CRIP..62STR!T.FLUXX FUCC ALL GUMSk, w/s 12.9 ATHENS PARK BLOODS YB- TOASTK, RICE KRISPIEK, CHICKENK, STARVERK, FLEEJAYK, BOOTYWHOLEK, 1 FRENCH FRIEK, ATFK, PERVERTK, SNOTK CRABKILLAZ FUCCK TOAST & THEY DEAD HOMIES FUCK NAPS ON THE H129D KATCH YALL BITCHES BLIPPIN RIGHT THERE ON IMPERIAL & AVALON TODAY! 8gang. 76 East Coast Crips 83 Gangster Crips 84 Main Street Mafia Crips advertisement 87 Kitchen Crips 88 Avalon Gardens Crips 89 East Coast Crips 95 Kitchen Crips 97 East Coast. Who really cares!! 11 OF US WORK FOR THE SAME UNION BITCH.. NO NEED TO BRAGG ABOUT THAT IM BLESSED!! Im sure this is your job to be here, as it is mine as well, there is a psychology to what you are saying this is true. Theyre not my father. yes CeCause my parents have plenty of money Can afford some of the finer things in life and I have a support system so whenever I get kiCCed out of my apartment or when I go to jail and get out I got somewhere to go instead of ending up homeless and on the street.FKUCC you anonymous and fuCC your prostituting,hoe,street walker,and harlot mother too.And it looks like you left out a lot of details to all the strange men on this website that trying to impress.And sinCe I dont know your real name I will just refer to as the queer guy known as queer ron brown.I guy you must really C a over the top,rainbow Coalition,flamboyant,flaming,homosexual who works really hard to impress a bunCh of men who you dont even know and try to get everybody on your side,I dont need everybody on my side you tutti fruity looking limp wrist sissy.And look fool Im going to set trip on you every time I C one of your post CeCause your a dKiru,your a faggot,and your mother doesnt make a lot of money or live in a house you off brand Curgundy flag wearing busta. This is the mother to that child who these two cowards killed, first for this post to say my son was a Rollin 40s gang member No he was not at all in a gang this is so disrespectful to me my heart aches everyday for this boy he was a good Son I miss him dearly that ruined my whole life to lose my child like that to these fools no Christopher and Akil you didnt complete ya mission you overlooked the real gang members who watched you kill my child I feel sorry for you and your family you have destroyed a lot of people with that one single act. Friday aTT 6 lol YEAH RITE WHITEBOY.you said you was coming to my house months ago YEAH RITE HONKEY you a 2x black belt lol lmao YEAH RIGHT BITCH!! This is a Gang Site about Criminals. Second, are the 59 East Coast Crips, which was founded on 59th Street and Hooper Ave. Lets. You misspelled Angles and instead said Angels Privacy Policy. There is all kinds of that shambles of a culture on YOUR side of the fucking border. In the 100s 102-118-190 pretty much do their own thing, theyre probably the only NHC gang that has a alliance with GCs. COME TO MY HOOD NIGGA IF YOU ARE BREATHING WHEN YOU GET HERE MY CLICK WILL FIX THAT IF IT MOVES WWE FUCKING KILL IT PARKSIDE BULLY GANG! Now if you really putting in work thats all hood. You all make me sick. DWAYNE CROSS FAG MUTHA FUCK AND YES YOU IS GAY FOR SAYING SOME BULLSHITT (you will nuTT all over his testicals) FUCK YOU NIGGA I GOTTA SHARE THIS ONE WITH EVERYBODY!! Persian Plaza is a five-star project located in the heart of the Middle East's administrative and trade center in Tehran's Abbas-Abad neighborhood, The result of our efforts embodies Iranian hospitality in the modern structure of a hotel that lets . We dont want that filthy shit here. Get your minds right and learn before you have to go thru all kinds of bullshit. The sad thing is that there are some blacks that agree with you!!! YOULL FEEL THE PAIN YOU PUT ALL THOSE LIL BABIES IN YOU LYING ASS TWAT. Crab killin and. God bless the United States of America and keep the filthy Mexicans out. maybe One of these Niggers is YOUR Father, you know, The guy who was never around that you never knew like most Nigger families. FUCK WETTBACKS YOU 9 PEOPLE IN A 2 ROOM 1 BATHROOM HOUSE SHARING NON DRIVING ORANGES SELLING WALL BANGING NON FIGHTING MINIMUM WAGE MAKING PINTO BEAN WORSHIPING MUTHA FUCKA$ JUST TELL YOUR DRUNK ASS DADDY I NEED MY FLOWERBED DUGG UP WHEN HE COMES OVER TUESDAY TO CUTT MY MF GRASS BITCH!! On Rikers Island I fought and earned respect when I told c.o dude had the bruises on his face already and was actually one of the coolest people to me, instead of being a rat like he assumed. 68 East Coast Crips The eastern portion of the area in which this gang considers its territory used to be controlled by Raymond Lee Washington's East Side Crips. And. Madd swanns blood. Only a matter of time, my son. DAMM ROCCO YU LIL BITCH YOU SPENT YOUR CHRISTMAS ON THIS SITE??? Your wrong bro!! From Bompton. pk.i.r.u.,fuCC you you dog food ass buster bitch,fKuCC you and Ill piss and nut all over your tiny testiCles and nope Im not gay, Cut Ill piss and nut all over your tiny little balls CeCause your not a man anyway just a tiny,little,boy,bitCh,who doesnt know how to C a man and no diru or slobK Could ever teaCh you how to C a motherfuCCin man CeCause all y@ll slobKs are gay 4rum lil wayne,bird man,young thug,and theres probably some other gay ass slobKs I dont know aCout you sherm smoking gay sex, butt hole, rapist,.FkuCC your broken,pissed on,nutted on,and shitted on unpopular,waCC,jive Crown.I will line you up real niCely with that good fade foe only 6 dollars bitCh.never 5 dollars you diCC suCCing and shaft liCCing head doCtors.Cut forget giving you a Cheap hair Cut for 6 dollars.I would rather str8 peter roll you Curgundy bandana wearing fake under the 5 diru,fuCC you you fake 5 pointed star banging messy Cunt.fuCC all dirus,pKiru drops, and dirulettes,p.e.p.s.i.,g.a.p.,abK,pK,bK,fK,hK,vl 13K,esl 13K,wsl 13K,nsl 13K,abzK,trgK,bKlaCC handK, 13K,la eme K,iC K,norteno K,14K,Chapete K bitCh. Your racial comments shows you dont even need to be in these types of convos Even people that are not in gangs rape steal and Murder dumbass But it is your computer and you can type what you want lol keyboard Warrior lol ..62ecnhc out #UchieGang. LMAO I REPEAT THIS PUNKBITCH STILL LIVES WITH HIS mommy?? But we let this low-life slime come here and build our homes? The Neighborhood Crips became prominent in 1979, after the feud between the Rollin 60s Neighborhood Crips and the Eight Tray Gangster Crips. But NOBODY KILLS each other like the Niggers do and it is always happening and its happening right now, as we speak. They and feud with gangs under the Gangster Crips (3X) umbrella. Apply for work papers like everyone else and wait your fucking turn. Take care and be well. In the early 2000s, the 76 and 89 East Coast Crips were feuding. Service 4.3. 2135091055 beaner from flowers, Exposing cheese comes from white peoples balls bet you smell like parmesan cheese XD. You also cannot even write a coherent sentence. DWAYNE YOU GAY ASS NO HOOD HAVING mommas boy KEEP MY DICK OUTT UR MOUTH PUNK! 2% involves innocent Blacks or Whites. I hate blacks but Blacks are at least human. Youre counting A LOT of mere associates who may KNOW some of those guys or hang around with them occasionally because they live in the same neighborhood. Cheese toast killer all cheese killer putos fuck lil skull 187, That Mexican Klan fagg is talking way to much One comment good enough It aint even about race f13 have close black homies Its mostly nothing but love out here Its the ones at home that try to be all nigger k . The East Side Crips were the first ever Crip gang to form in East Los Angeles, California during the late 1960s. Have you LOST YOUR MIND?!? Swanns blood. And that starts with learning English, instead of speaking that Spanish taco-burrito bullshit language. A family that missed me and seeing kids grow up in visiting rooms or behind 2 inch plexiglass? Black rocco and his. Quit lying to yourself you crabs didnt run nobody out you fucken niggers be getting smashed on half of you niggers moved out to long beach florencia 13 be giving you porch monkeys the blues & you know it. I know it wont change over night but black and brown need to quit with all this racist shit man. I dont fuckin understand you dumb motherfuckers bangin on the net? The East Coast Crips are also known to feud with fellow crip gangs such as the Broadway Gangster Crips, Mafia Crips, Kitchen Crips, and the Grape Street Crips. DID YOU TWO PUNK BITCHES EVER HAVE THAT FIGHT FRIDAY ATT 6PM!! Low-riders up on blocks in the front yard. Family. Sometimes, you have to fight fire with fire in order to get results. Your just a bitch with no life i see. Rivals include the Family Swan Bloods, Be-Bop Watts Bloods, Grape Street Watts Crips, 87 Kitchen Crips, Rollin 40s Neighborhood Crips and the Florencia 13; who they share parts of their turf with. J-Bone was a member of the 89 East Coast Crips. YALL DID A MUCH BETTER JOB THAN US HELL YALL STARTED THE SHIT;; That was the one time it happened and it was 150 years ago. And what about letting them work construction? STOP FIGHTING THESE ILLITERATE FUCKERS AND LETS TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK. Cheese toast aint got no hood thats all Florence varrio all them nigger are moving to long beach the fuck outta here homie !!!! 1st street holding on but they barely active, alot of different gangs moved in on their hood.. The Story of Michael Jackson: 76 East Coast Crip Gang - Documentary Urban Suburban 9.6K views 4 months ago The Story Of Lloyd Avery II HOOD POLITICS 5.7M views 2 years ago Gangster Files:. We could never do as good a job. But aye nobodys really from America anyways , every race is equal in my eyes even if two different race gangs are beefing. The97 East Coast Blocc Cripsand the Q102 East Coast Crips, are located around 102nd Street and Towne Ave, in South Los Angeles. CHRISTMAS NITE ON UNITED GANGS LOL LOL LMAO GOOD SHIT!! All cheese toast sets yea 190 u putos to scary black bitches yall big butt black bitches i like but u putos i dont i fuck black girls all day f13 fools, WHO U CALLN FAGG BITCH NIGGER KEEP MY HOOD OUTCHO BLACK DORTY AIDS MOUTH BITCH FO YU IT AINT MEXICAN KLAN ITS MEXICKAN.KILLING.NIGGERS SURENOS XIII GANG BITCH WERE U FRM BITCH THATS Y FLORENCE FUCKING U BITCHES UP N LEAVING HOES IN YO MOMMAS BLACK ASS HOMES XD ITS A MEXICAN WORLD BITCH U ARE SLAVES NIGGERS, 190 watch. Tariq Nasheed on Puerto Ricans not contributing, innovating or creating Hip-Hop (pt. LMAO. MARCH 30 1:03pm this HONKY WETTBAcK DUMBFUcK THOUGHT HE WAS TALKING TO A copK LMAO WHUTT A DUMBASS!! Fucking mud people. who is striCtly under the non-affiliate Card neutron ass (NIGGEr!!!!!! The Six Pac East Coast Crips, consist of 62 East Coast Crips, 66 East Coast Crips,67 East Coast Crips,68 East Coast Crips, and the69 East Coast Crips. The East Coast Crips have been locked in war with a multitude of a street gangs. like yourself,you also foegot to mention that I also got kiCCed out of 4 neighborhoods or n-hoods so far and I plan to get kiCCed out of a lot of other n-hoods my (NIGGEr!!!!!!) magnolia AVE.DAISY AVE . WHUTT HAPPENED TO ALL YOUR RICH WHITE FRIENDS! We welcome anyone and everyone bangers included. AYE ROCKO YOU COSIGNING FOR dwayne NOW BITCH!! AT LEAST DWAYNE KNOWS HIS PARENTS. Im Chicano Ive been in and out of prison and so what? All the gangs are either with them or against them and even though ECC has many sets, if a hood beefs with one ECC set, they beef with all ECC sets. Rocco, Marina here, yesterday there were things said about my stance on racism, your views in particular. Stop all this racist shit between black and brown and all. So why is it OK if for every spic in Juarez to decide to break our laws and then the liberals think we should applaud them for it? fuCC you smittyruCvp or fuCC you smittydiruCenterviewpKiru,fuCC you you diru slobK mutt pup,fuCC you lil side ChiCC,hood rat,side show hoe,t.h.o.t. Im a 40 yr. old white man from Vermont and neutral. Probably doesnt matter since they are all animals just like the Mexicans. You like your low-rent prehistoric culture? DVDs on Street Gangs. J-Bone went to 76 turf to squash it and was killed by 76 members : r/CaliBanging Posted by SavageTheGawd If you have ever seen the movie Colors, the man circled is named J-Bone and he was in the van during the drive-by scene. The 76 East Coast Crips are located near 76th Street and Central Ave, in South Los Angeles. Fk it. They are doing a great job in killing each other. This page was last edited on 29 June 2015, at 21:06. Bompton. Niggers with plates in their mouths and bones in their noses in Africa have a more advanced culture than than you filthy Mexicans. Nothing is perfect. THIS YOUNG WACC CIX DUECE EAST COAST CRIP CHORENCIAK BASHERS FLOWERS STAY LOSIN! You also sound like a wigger, which is a white nigger. LOL. 190 East Coast Blocc Crips. In fact, who knows how many goats and chickens they have living in the house with them? What the fuck is that about? The Niggers propensity to want to kill another Nigger actually originated back in Africa with the African Tribes who were ALWAYS at war with each other. BLAH BLAH BLAH lil homie DIDNT I TELL YOU TO STAY OFF MY NUTTS WHILE I WAS IN VEGAS!! The East Coast Crips used to rival the Rollin 40s Neighborhood Crips but that beef has been squashed. 59St East Coast Crip 62st east Coast Crippen cuzz fucc wilmas and flowers come fucc with the coast we allready burying flowers and the ground. They jump the fence down at the border like Pedro the Mexican Jumping Bean. But at least theyre american wetbacks are aliens white&black unity trump, On. Youll be somebody in the cemetery when that other Nigger shoots you in the head and the odds of that happening are VERY HIGH. This gang have been around for over 5 decades and has a crazy story that involves a l. The 76 East Coast Crips are located near76th Street and Central Ave, in South Los Angeles. Value 4.8. Its not like they lost their papers or passport, you assholes. Crips Gangs in Los Angeles. Kiss your children. Right on Mikio!! Stucc up his ass cuz.118st go catch ur bitch ass soon. DWAYNE THAT LAST POST DAMM NIGGER . Rocco you are just gay, But it was one of these so called beautiful WHITE teeth Black Boys who killed your Nigger. monkey turd,fuCC ur set and fuCC all the dead ttpKs all around the world.And you dont do no dirt in the streets Cuz you are a good law abiding Citizen you gets along wit everyCody in the n-hood CeCause your sCared of all of the men,women,and your even sCared of the lil kids Cut even if you werent sCared of everyCody in your n-hood you would still get along wit everyCody in ur n-hood CeCause you are a matCh struCC,sun sCorChed,dark skinned man on the outside Cut a square suburban Honkey hearted man oops I meant to say Honkey boy on the inside.You are darker than a CharCoal briquet on the outside Cut whiter than Mr.rodgers and pee wee herman put together wit your its a wonderful day in pee wees play house sCrub aCting ass.And I will str8 peter roll you you dog food ass (NIGGEr!!!!!!) Theres no hand washing, no proper cleaning of dishes or food. Thats because youre a typical Nigger Rapist Faggot who ALWAYS wants to talk about molesting and homosexual stuff. Hell no. OKAY RICKO NOW NOBODY CARES ABOUT 150 YEARS AGO. That should be an automatic health violation. Florencia 13 took their hood. Heartbreak Drak & Ejai bring Splifdtv to South Central Los Angeles to visit the 62 East Coast CripsSPLIF D TV YOUR URBAN ENTERTAINMENT CHANNEL GIVING YOU LAT. 1st Street To 1200 Blocc(East Coast Crips), 2009 New Jersey st LA CA 90029 beaner talking about yall hood, from flowers, 2135091055, 1st-240K0BKLOEC ECg 76st N-hK76D CR1pK LLR slobK gumK fKlowerK, First off this ECNHC 62nd st on mines. These dirty beaners will steal your hubcaps in a heartbeat and sell your sister to some donkey show in Tijuana. AT LEAST HE KNOWS HIS PARENTS. Rivals include: the Mad Swan Bloods, Rollin 40s Crips,Family Swan Bloods,Kitchen Crips,Florencia 13, Grape Street Crips (Watts)and the92 Bebop Watts Bloods. OKAY DUMMY!! We superior White Honkeys just think its very entertaining and amusing. They are named after a residential street (76th Place) around 76th Street, between Central Ave and Compton Ave. Mexico barely qualifies as a functioning civilization. AND ROCCO THE CIVIL WAR WAS ALL ABOUT WHITE AMERICANS KILLING WHITE AMERICANS SHOOTING BACK STABBING GOOD OLE WHITE PECKERWOOD AMERICANS NEVER SAY NEVER LEARN UR HISTORY LEARN BOUT THE NORTH AND SOUTH!! Nh89EC 897, FUCK CRABS NIGGER KILLERS BIG BAD AZZ FLORENCIA 13 niggers be droping on this side of town like frys. Fuck cheese toast craps hope the fx3 still giving ya`ll the blues fucking monkeys hate yall with a passion fucking lazy slaves.. MSX13 killing all fag 13 and 18th street!!! The East Coast Crips used to rival the Rollin 40s Neighborhood Crips but that beef has been squashed. And every one of them is a criminal. answer no. You come here. ass (NIGGErS!!!!!!) Thats really weak and no matter what race makes you look uneducated and stupid. No fucking way. And when they come here, they live worse than the niggers. Thats what your fucking GANG COMMUNITY IS, you stupid idiot. cuzz rollin 30$ crip out here and oklahoma i herd that too florencia 13 gang killing east coast over drug money they better get some nutts and stop internet bangin or they should just turn slobs cecuzz they make crips look bad; YOU hKEaRD WRONg CUZZ fK13 187UM.RaYMOND 1s 76st COast gaNg sO MY C1-2400staZ 1N L.a W1LL NEVER tURN slobK CUZZ.stOpK spKEak1N bKULLCh1t aCOUt MY CEt.1N N.Y s.C 76st EastCOast CR1pKs gEt 1t pKaCC1N CUZZ.MUChK COast LLOVE tO MY HaRLEM 30s bKUt YOU DONt kNOW WhKat t1ME 1t 1s CUZZ.Og COMbKO LLOEC1 NaYbKORhK76D LLO LL1fE RaYMOND CR1pK EastC1DE EAstCOast 1st-2400bKLOEC COast 2 COast gaNg OR DONt bKaNg ON M1NE, aint no 76 cheese toast no more florencia smokin them every hood no this i feel sorry for them svccrip, NO NaME fKlower NUt R1Da.YOU gEts NO REspKECt.I bKaNg ON REaLL k1LLaZ,LLEaVE pKUssY ass fKlowers LL1kE YOU fOR LLast.that fKlower Ch1t 1s ONLLY JUMpK1N 1N L.a.1N bKLLUE YORC aND sOUthK CR1pKOL1Na aRE NO fKlower ZONEs.aLL thKE COastaZ aLL COast1N tO L.a tO hKELLpK k1LL YOU fKakE 13s OfKfK.I fKUECC W1thK S/S SOUth LOS 13 DOa,1M NOt tR1pKpK1N ON aNY SUR 13 NOMORE.fK13K hKaBkK jm13K cvtfK13K(aNY fishK13 CaN gEt 1t)sv13K tmc13K.WhKO EVER WaNt 1t gONNa gEt 1t(CLOsE CaskEts).stR8 bKUbKle gum assass1ONs bKgc187UM gaNg.76st E^C^C^ N^hKLLRC RULLE, I just seen em on 76 stop your lien net banger, wall bangers, fuck east coast florencia 13 killing yall pussys, Yawl stay getting smoked on the westside lol, 76st eastcoast cr1pk naybkorhk76d llo ll1fe raymonds 4 ll1fe cuzz, I seen that lil punk ass interview them 3 sorry ass toast did on slauson and central Ya is a disgrace thats why ya so called triple ogs catching the south side Blues Jajajajaja, Gyeah riteaint no Flowers-k over there trynna do nuthing..I be over there an da Mexican-k are hella nice and they try 2 snitch on da blaccs wen they cume outside 2 da parcso stop acting tuff on-line cuzzoand oh fucc flowers-k F13-187 FK City W/S UGC 227th St Evil-Bk said it.